PDA

View Full Version : Sun Hill Mole - December

alan45
04-12-2006, 10:51
Although most of these have already been posted in bits and pieces I thought I would share them with you.

If you dont already subscribe to Sun Hill Mole you really should.

Coming up this month...

She's been undercover for most of the year - but now Jo Masters is back.
Zain's caught on the back foot after his lover Kristen is arrested - get ready for some hot action!
Dan gets 'roid rage' - his boxing opponent want know what's hit him.
June moves in with boyfriend, Rod - but will she ever be lucky in love?
Honey demonstrates her 'Will Power' and beds PC Will Fletcher.
Diane knows suicide is never painless.
Mickey tries to win Mia back.

Following month's highlights.

Jo Masters has been working undercover in Nottingham with her super-grass Seth Mercer. She's pretending to be in the haulage business but is involved with gun-running. Jo's split with her lesbian partner; it looks like Seth has been murdered and Jack's offering her a job at Sun Hill.

Jack explodes with fury after Zain neglects to file his report including details of a drug deal with the Columbian. Consequently Zain is frozen out of Jack's operation; Kristen's arrested and Zain is well and truly in the brown stuff. Stung by Jack - Zain has to decide who to side with.

Sun Hill's Hurricane aka Dan Casper gets psyched out by his boxing opponent after hearing about all his victories - so, back on the steroids he goes. Suffering with the side effects of steroid abuse ('roid rage') Dan loses his composure in the ring and freaks out leaving his challenger fighting for his life.

June's never been very lucky in love. Now she's got Rod, all seem rosy so they both decide to move in together. But June's worried how Rod's teenage kids will take to her.

Out for a bit of fun after a few drinks, Honey asks Will back to her place. Like June, they have both been unlucky in love - but will they get lucky this time?

Diane wasn't so noble when her army pal killed herself after she was bullied. Now Diane has to face her own demons after she comes across an ex-army colleague knowing she didn't do anything to help her friend.

Babe14
04-12-2006, 11:35
Thanks for that:) Not sure whether I'm subscribed or not.

More grit and loving coming up.:D Best of all more army stuff also.

pookie1968uk
04-12-2006, 14:25
these look really good.
where do i subscribe? on the bill website?

alan45
04-12-2006, 14:36
these look really good.
where do i subscribe? on the bill website? Yes Im not sure if Im allowed to post a link but Im sure you know where it is.

tozstar74656
04-12-2006, 19:19
deleted..............................

sgtjuneackland
04-12-2006, 19:31
those look good, can't wait to see them

(((y they been banned???? (refers to above post lol))))

Meh
04-12-2006, 21:01
those look good, can't wait to see them

(((y they been banned???? (refers to above post lol))))

Stop trolling. You've been banned before and guess what? :banned:

pookie1968uk
04-12-2006, 21:35
thanks alan, i have signed up for the newsletter. presume you meant that.

samantha nixon
12-12-2006, 20:49
yh it is the newsletter that you sign up to get it, but all of its on the bill site anyway aint it as im subscribed to it and think its all of the bill site

pookie1968uk
09-01-2007, 20:03
how often are you supposed to receive stuff from them?
i subscribed on 4th december and havent received an email yet.

samantha nixon
09-01-2007, 20:23
your meant to get them every month i think and since they have updated the site and stuff i have actually been getting it

alan45
10-01-2007, 08:01
how often are you supposed to receive stuff from them?
i subscribed on 4th december and havent received an email yet.Check your Junk/Bulk mail folder they may have been sent there. Anyway just for you here is a brief outline of Januarys Mole

Coming up this month...

June decides whether to marry Rod X
Sam's offered a promotion X
Smithy invites Kezia to move in
Lewis becomes homeless
Gold has an embarrassing court appearance
Sun Hill's under threat of closure
It's crunch time for undercover Zain

Rod Jessop may well be in hospital after he's run down by a car, but he still wants to marry June Ackland. With a tragic history of failed love, what will June say to her lover's proposal?

It's time for Neil Manson to make room for another Detective Inspector at Sun Hill. Jack's interviewing candidates and noting Heaton's wishes for an internal promotion, invites Sam to apply. Although Sam's delighted to be given the post almost immediately, how will the rest of the team take the news?

Hearing Kezia needs a place to live, her lover Smithy offers a room at his home; on the condition they'll be living like flatmates and not a couple. Lewis becomes homeless too, but doesn't get help from Smithy (not his type).

Gina Gold reluctantly attends court after being summoned there. A crim on trial has made a complaint he was illegally held in custody by Gold, but she can't remember the incident and there's no record of it at Sun Hill (which is against procedure). But what really makes her squirm with embarrassment is, former one-night-stand, JP Peter Harris presiding over the case. Will Gold's wishes be answered for the ground to swallow her up?

Heaton announces to the relief Sun Hill is under threat of closure. One of Canley Borough's three stations has to go. Stafford Row is definitely staying, so it's between Barton Street and Sun Hill. Just to add fuel to the fire, someone leaks the story to the press - Gina suspects Heaton is pulling the proverbial rug from bossy DAC Hobbs' feet. Controversial!

At the end of the month, not to be missed action at Sun Hill hits fever pitch. It's crunch time for Zain - he has to decide once and for all whose side he's on! He returns from a holiday with gangster girlfriend Kristen, startled to learn the big Columbian drug deal will be going down the very next day! But what will he tell Jack, the boss?

Footie_Chick
10-01-2007, 11:04
Can't wait to see how the Zain stuff pans out, hopefully it will be great, doesn't mention anything about Honey going though.

pookie1968uk
10-01-2007, 18:43
these look great. i will have to have a look and see why im not getting them.