PDA

View Full Version : Ten Murder Suspects Revealed - Contains Other Spoilers

Babe14
01-12-2006, 08:28
'Emmerdale' murder suspects revealed

Friday, December 1 2006, 00:21 GMT

http://images.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/emmerdale/550x177_emmerdale_murder_lineup01.jpg

As Emmerdale's much-anticipated interactive murder storyline draws closer to its dramatic opening, the programme makers today revealed the names of the 10 'suspects'.

The Dales' Tom King, played by Ken Farrington, is sensationally bumped off on Christmas Day - the same day he weds fiancée Rosemary Sinclair (Linda Thorson).

The identity of his killer will remain a mystery for several months during which time, viewers will watch as DCI Grace Barraclough (Glynis Barber) and Detective Vikesh Dasari (Stephen Rahman Hughes) attempt to unmask the cold-blooded culprit.

The suspects were today named as:

Name: Bob Hope (Tony Audenshaw)
Relationship to victim: Sworn enemy
Motive: Emotional revenge
Case history: Negligence on the Kings’ part caused July’s house collapse. Bob blames the family for the death of his daughter in the incident.
Did Tom deserve to die? "Maybe. I hated the man. He’s hurt a lot of people, me included. I’d rather have seen him in court than dead though."

Name: Carl King (Tom Lister)
Relationship to victim: Son and business partner
Motive: Emotional Revenge
Case history: Tom put paid to his relationship with Chas and tries to control his life at every turn.
Did your dad deserve to die? "Look, I’ll be honest with you. There were times when me and dad didn’t see eye to eye. He was so controlling and he ruined my relationship with Chas. I really resented him for that. But, I would never have wished him dead. He was my dad."

Name: Rosemary King (Linda Thorson)
Relationship to victim: New wife
Motive: Financial and emotional revenge
Case history: Rosemary is shocked to learn that Tom has set up a trust fund for his estate to go to his sons, rather than to her. She only has temporary control of the business.
Did Tom deserve to die? "No, Tom did not deserve to die. Tom has struggled to make things work with everybody in his way. He is actually a just person."

Name: Chastity Dingle (Lucy Pargeter)
Relationship to victim: Son’s ex-fiancée
Case history: Chas has felt compromised ever since the house collapse. It was only her relationship with Carl that kept her from saying more until her morals got the better of her. Tom, seeing her as a liability, paid her off to leave by threatening to disinherit Carl.
Did Tom deserve to die? "Look, I may have wanted to see him pay for what he did, but I didn’t kill him."

Name: Terry Woods (Billy Hartman)
Relationship to victim: Former employee. Ex-husband of Dawn who was killed in house collapse, father to her son.
Case history: For the perceived murder of his ex-wife leading to a break up with his partner Jean who subsequently fled the country with his son TJ (her grandson).
Did Tom deserve to die? "Yes. I’m glad someone had the guts to do it. He nearly ruined my life."

Name: Len Reynolds (Peter Martin)
Relationship to victim: No direct relationship, close friend of Tom’s former PA, Edna.
Case history: Tom hurt Edna, love of Len’s life. Tom threatened blackmail which forced her to expose her secret.
Did Tom deserve to die? "He was a nasty piece of work and I won’t shed one single tear now he’s gone.Edna will never be able to trust anyone again. I hate him for that."

Name: Jamie Hope (Alex Carter)
Relationship to victim: Employee and brother of Dawn who was killed in house collapse
Case history: Blames the Kings for the death of Dawn and the resulting departure from the country of his mother and nephew
Did Tom deserve to die? "Nobody deserves to die, not even him. I don’t think whoever did it intended to kill him."

Name: Grayson Sinclair (Christopher Villiers)
Relationship to victim: New Son-In-law of victim
Motive: Fear and revenge
Case history: Tom intended to give everything to his sons instead of leaving the estate to his mother Rosemary, thus taking away her financial security. Tom also taunted him and threatened to expose him as gay.
Did Tom deserve to die? "I just didn’t want him to be part of our family and if he’d ever done anything to hurt my mother... But murder? I’m not that sort of man."

Name: Jimmy King (Nick Miles)
Case history: Tom has always held Jimmy back – favouring either Matthew or Carl in the business, even though Jimmy is the eldest. Jimmy also blames Tom for the house collapse due to the pressure he put upon him.
Did your dad deserve to die? "Of course he didn’t. I won’t lie. He made my life hell sometimes. We’re a close family but we didn’t always see eye to eye. At the end of the day he was my dad and I loved him."

Name: Matthew King (Matt Healy)
Case history: Tom previously cut him off from the family and business during his relationship with Sadie, and has made life difficult ever since. He since threatened to cut Matthew out of his will.
Did your dad deserve to die? "What kind of a question is that? Of course he didn’t. I admit that we had our disagreements, as he did with Jimmy and Carl. It was difficult to know where I stood with him sometimes."

Well 9/10 ain't bad, plus I guessed the motives correctly too:D

Out of the three sons Matt is the only one who could do it and be strong enough and clever enough to get away with it, Jimmy and Carl would just crumble. Matt would probably pin the blame on one of the other 9.

For me though I think it would have to be Len or Terry. Terry being the favourite as he would have the most impact on the whodunnit saga. There again there could be more than one person whodunnit.

tammyy2j
01-12-2006, 10:19
So Carl and Chas split up? It should be a good couple of episodes over Christmas

Babe14
01-12-2006, 10:53
So Carl and Chas split up? It should be a good couple of episodes over Christmas

Looks like in Carl's absence Tom pays Chas to leave and also threatens to cut Carl out of his Will if she doesn't leave. Chas' loyalty has been doubtfully towards Carl and The Kings ever since the House collapse, so I think that this is for the best.

Also looks like Tom is turning evil and we will probably want to knock him off ourselves!:lol:

I think that another good twist would be if Grayson and Matt were the ones who killed Tom, if anyone could get away with it, it has to be these two.

SarahWakefield
01-12-2006, 13:56
I've signed up on the Emmerdale website to take part in that Who killed Tom game kinda thing there starting on xmas day!

Anyone else?

Jojo
01-12-2006, 14:03
I did and I don't watch Emmerdale :rotfl:

no1abbafan
01-12-2006, 14:20
I think it's Jimmy, he will crack shortly and see Tom as the person stopping him from coming clean and moving on.

Rain_
01-12-2006, 14:24
I'm gonna go for Jamie...the whole "I don't think whoever did it intended to kill him" strikes me as a little too much like the truth. Maybe Jamie wanted to hurt him but it went too far.

when you eliminate the impossible, whatever left, no matter how improbable, must be the answer :D

alan45
01-12-2006, 14:30
I'm gonna go for Jamie...the whole "I don't think whoever did it intended to kill him" strikes me as a little too much like the truth. Maybe Jamie wanted to hurt him but it went too far.

when you eliminate the impossible, whatever left, no matter how improbable, must be the answer :D I think its Jamie but only because he is a character that wouldnt be missed from Emmerdale if he was sent to Soapwood Scrubs

Babe14
02-12-2006, 07:17
Even though Tom's sons have all the motives and reasons I don't think any of them would actually kill him, the Kings stab each other in the back etc but if one of them is in trouble or hurt they always pull together.
Matt like I said could do it and get away with it but he's motive IMO is too weak and he would sort things out another way, although we have seen a hint of a darker side to him..

Yes Jamie could be the one but I don't think he would be strong enough to cover his tracks until the Spring.

Also I will be signing up for the whodunnit of course!:D

babyblue
02-12-2006, 10:25
if jamie did do it there is a chance he might tell bob and he'd maybe keep him strong in order to not lose another kid.

I don't know why but I see len doing it...you do some funny things for love and I can see him with a dark side. I really don't think it'll be one of the obvious suspects.

Babe14
02-12-2006, 11:30
if jamie did do it there is a chance he might tell bob and he'd maybe keep him strong in order to not lose another kid.

I don't know why but I see len doing it...you do some funny things for love and I can see him with a dark side. I really don't think it'll be one of the obvious suspects.

Yes I agree Bob would keep Jamie strong and he'd do what he could to protect him because as far as he would be concerned this is revenge, but I can't see Jamie being able to keep his nerve. However I can also see Bob blaming himself for Jamie facing a murder charge.

My money too is on Len, even though I still think Terry would have the greatest impact on the whodunit storyline, but on the other hand I think Len would have the same kind of impact and we would once again have Edna involved and probably blaming herself, afterall she was the one who started it all in way. Also this would lead to a sort of "Romeo/Juliet" style ending and Len would come across as a bit hypercritcal after all the grief he gave Pearl over her "discrepicences". So yes Len it is for me.:D

DaVeyWaVey
11-12-2006, 20:59
I've had a look at this! Surprised that Edna isn't amongst the suspects but i suppose she hasn't got it in her to kill someone. I think Bob doesn't have it in him to kill anyone, he may be really upset but if he killed Tom, he would have too much to lose, he's got Viv and his twins are on the way.

I think it will be one of the King Brothers or Rosemary who will do the deed. I think i will put my bet on Jimmy doing the deed. He will finally crack and Tom keeps preventing him from confessing the truth about the show home disaster, and Tom is the only one stopping him so i think Jimmy could be the culprit.

I don't think Grayson has much a motive, and Jamie and Len don't have it in them to murder someone. We've also known Terry for a long time, and we all know that he wouldn't be capable of murder.

I think the killer will be someone who hasn't got much steam left in their character. The storyline is lasting until March/April time so i guess Tom's killer will be caught eventually?! So that must mean the culprit must be leaving the show...so i think the killer could be someone who will be leaving the show.

Babe14
13-12-2006, 11:09
I was also surprised that Edna wasn't amongst the suspects and would of liked to of seen her as the one who did it. Another couple Iwould of putup there would of been Jack and Diane.

I agree the person(s) whodunnit will be someone{s} who is leaving due to the fact that their contract is up and do not wish to renew or the decison has been made not to renew.

This storyline would be the perfect way of getting rid of Scott Windsor from the soap, I know he isn't a suspect but we could have a nice twist here with him being the one who did it. (He has asked to take leave from the show and other things which he is due to appear in due to his "current" situation. (D/S)) Bye..Bye Scott Windsor..:D

Just for the record I'm sticking with Len.:D

BlackKat
15-12-2006, 11:12
Just seen on This Morning that apparently there are 11 possible endings - same 10 suspects, but there's one where all the King brothers gang up and do it together.

Babe14
16-12-2006, 10:20
Just seen on This Morning that apparently there are 11 possible endings - same 10 suspects, but there's one where all the King brothers gang up and do it together.

That would be a great twist to have more than one culprit and I like the idea of all the King Brothers being involved, but in a way it would be slightly repetitive as it would have some traits of Paul Marsden who Carl accidentally killed and all the brothers did a cover up job. However this scenareo would work again with maybe the blame being pinned on another i.e Rosemary the perfect all round revenge and outcome for the King brothers. (am wondering if Rosemary is actually leaving with the announcement of Linda Lusardo coming into it) Yes am liking this idea:D

Thanks for the info and lovely to hear from you again:D

BlackKat
16-12-2006, 11:16
That would be a great twist to have more than one culprit and I like the idea of all the King Brothers being involved, but in a way it would be slightly repetitive as it would have some traits of Paul Marsden who Carl accidentally killed and all the brothers did a cover up job. However this scenareo would work again with maybe the blame being pinned on another i.e Rosemary the perfect all round revenge and outcome for the King brothers. (am wondering if Rosemary is actually leaving with the announcement of Linda Lusardo coming into it) Yes am liking this idea:D

Thanks for the info and lovely to hear from you again:D

I'm not sure if Rosemary would be leaving or not - the two characters may clash in terms of similarity, although every bitch needs another bitch to go up against. I think we may see her and Linda fighting to be the lady of the manor at Home Farm if Linda thinks she and her daughter have a claim to it - with the King boys wanting neither of them there.

Good to be back again - I'll be around a few weeks as I'm home for Christmas, and I'm going to try to get on more doing the Spring to see if I can figure out this damn murder, :lol:

Babe14
16-12-2006, 12:17
I'm not sure if Rosemary would be leaving or not - the two characters may clash in terms of similarity, although every bitch needs another bitch to go up against. I think we may see her and Linda fighting to be the lady of the manor at Home Farm if Linda thinks she and her daughter have a claim to it - with the King boys wanting neither of them there.

Good to be back again - I'll be around a few weeks as I'm home for Christmas, and I'm going to try to get on more doing the Spring to see if I can figure out this damn murder, :lol:

I like the way the soaps appear to be bringing powerful bitchy business like women in and sort of setting them up against the men. Yes that could be a possibility Rosemary and Linda going head to head trying to shaft one another yet at the same time working together against the King boys..

I thought Ihad this murder scenareo worked out butnow I'm not so sure for as promised there are lots of twists and turns..

Have you signed up on ITV to take part in the whodunnit, I have:D

Glad that you will be around, I miss our madness:lol:

P.S I have a new victim to replace Jake:lol: It's Corrie's turn now:D

You getting on alright at uni?

BlackKat
16-12-2006, 12:24
I thought Ihad this murder scenareo worked out butnow I'm not so sure for as promised there are lots of twists and turns..

Have you signed up on ITV to take part in the whodunnit, I have:D

Glad that you will be around, I miss our madness:lol:

P.S I have a new victim to replace Jake:lol: It's Corrie's turn now:D

You getting on alright at uni?

Yep, signed on and ready. :D

Uni is great, having a fantastic time. I'm at an art school so it's all very creative and mad, though I too have missed our...um special brand of madness here, :lol:

Babe14
16-12-2006, 12:33
Yep, signed on and ready. :D

Uni is great, having a fantastic time. I'm at an art school so it's all very creative and mad, though I too have missed our...um special brand of madness here, :lol:

I thought you would have a fab time at uni most people who go do. Now you say art class, does this involve life like modelling and does Jake spring to mind:lol:

Itv say that it starts at 7.00pm xmas day and that an E will be sent to remind us..um well I think I might be in cogneto by then..

Have you read the spoilers? I can see at times that this whodunnit will bug me a bit, cos it looks like it's going to be a bit like the H&A whodunnit where different people keep on being arrested and charged and I think 3 monthsof that will drive me mad:lol:

BlackKat
16-12-2006, 12:43
I thought you would have a fab time at uni most people who go do. Now you say art class, does this involve life like modelling and does Jake spring to mind:lol:

Unfortunately, no.:rotfl: I'm doing creative writing, so no modelling.

Itv say that it starts at 7.00pm xmas day and that an E will be sent to remind us..um well I think I might be in cogneto by then..

Have you read the spoilers? I can see at times that this whodunnit will bug me a bit, cos it looks like it's going to be a bit like the H&A whodunnit where different people keep on being arrested and charged and I think 3 monthsof that will drive me mad:lol:

It does look a bit like that. I think it's designed so that at the beginning you have an idea of whodunnit, but by the end there's been so many red herrings and arrests and contradicting clues you end up with absolutely no idea if the victim is even dead or not. :lol:

Babe14
16-12-2006, 13:01
Unfortunately, no.:rotfl: I'm doing creative writing, so no modelling.
Lovely:)

It does look a bit like that. I think it's designed so that at the beginning you have an idea of whodunnit, but by the end there's been so many red herrings and arrests and contradicting clues you end up with absolutely no idea if the victim is even dead or not. :lol:

Or not as the case maybe. I usually end up starting off with a suspect and thinking yes definitely but then change my mind during the storyline, end up with another victim only to findout that my first guess was right:lol:

I can just picture Matt getting up during the night for a night cap only for Tom to be stood behind him and saying "what do you think your doing son?" and Matt jumping out of his skin:lol:
P.S. Do you get the impression we maybe hijacking another thread:rotfl:

BlackKat
16-12-2006, 13:10
Or not as the case maybe. I usually end up starting off with a suspect and thinking yes definitely but then change my mind during the storyline, end up with another victim only to findout that my first guess was right:lol:

The whodunnit I most remember is the Brookside Susannah one - where they did a week of flashbacks to people going to visit her the night she died. I remember because she'd been watching a video of, I think, her two children with this insipid music playing over it, and by the end of the week I was ready to put my foot through the telly if I heard it again.

Though I did guess right with that one, although as I remember it turned out to be an accident and I thought it would be full out murder.

P.S. Do you get the impression we maybe hijacking another thread:rotfl:

Maybe we need to start King Heaven, :p :rotfl:

Babe14
17-12-2006, 07:52
The whodunnit I most remember is the Brookside Susannah one - where they did a week of flashbacks to people going to visit her the night she died. I remember because she'd been watching a video of, I think, her two children with this insipid music playing over it, and by the end of the week I was ready to put my foot through the telly if I heard it again.

Though I did guess right with that one, although as I remember it turned out to be an accident and I thought it would be full out murder.

I still think that Max did it. :p
Who knows maybe Tom's death will turn out to be an accident and whoever(s) did it was arguing with him, shoved him and he fell..um this would be a typical Jimmy..

Maybe we need to start King Heaven, :p :rotfl:

:rotfl: Well the thought has crossed my mind:D (it's that psychic thing again..) Do you watch Corrie,? If so we could start a Connor heaven one there too:lol: (Paul Connor is:wub: )

BlackKat
17-12-2006, 15:30
Who knows maybe Tom's death will turn out to be an accident and whoever(s) did it was arguing with him, shoved him and he fell..um this would be a typical Jimmy..

Isn't that what also happened with Carl and the postman?...He chucked something at him, and the postman fell. Maybe history repeats itself? Can just imagine Matthew if he found out...."You killed someone by accident and then made it look like murder...again!"

Although doesn't Tom get hit on the head, and then pushed? I suppose it's a bit difficult to both of those by accident, :lol: I doubt even Jimmy could manage it.

:rotfl: Well the thought has crossed my mind:D (it's that psychic thing again..) Do you watch Corrie,? If so we could start a Connor heaven one there too:lol: (Paul Connor is:wub: )

Nope, not really a Corrie fan. I watched it a few times and the plots did look good, but I just didn't connect with any of it if that makes sense. :searchme:

Richie_lecturer
17-12-2006, 20:07
I still think it's Colonel Terry Woods with his chocolate orange. "Don't just tap him, whack him!"

Babe14
18-12-2006, 09:33
Isn't that what also happened with Carl and the postman?...He chucked something at him, and the postman fell. Maybe history repeats itself? Can just imagine Matthew if he found out...."You killed someone by accident and then made it look like murder...again!"

Although doesn't Tom get hit on the head, and then pushed? I suppose it's a bit difficult to both of those by accident, :lol: I doubt even Jimmy could manage it.

:lol: He could if he shoved Tom and it was when he fell he hit his head. Yes I can just picture Matthew's expression and hear him (he really has been doing some wonderful expressions lately, espec when Tom and Rosemary get all lovey dovey:wub: :lol: )

If they are all in it together I could also hear Matt saying "Jimmy for once in your life you ACTUALLY got something right, even though it is me who still has to mop up after you!"

I don't think it would be a King baby, it would be a bit too deja vu and I don't think any of them would actually kill Tom, only be accident

My thoughts are drifting now towards Chas.. (:lol: Here I go..here I go..)

Nope, not really a Corrie fan. I watched it a few times and the plots did look good, but I just didn't connect with any of it if that makes sense. :searchme:

Perfect sense, I love Corrie right now it is brill..

Babe14
18-12-2006, 09:35
I still think it's Colonel Terry Woods with his chocolate orange. "Don't just tap him, whack him!"

:lol: Again someone else whom I am strongly suspecting, the motive being emotional distress..

JoeBoy1987
24-12-2006, 09:01
does anyone else think that the stuff that has been previewed with jamie is a bittoo obvious. I Dont think its him, i think it could be the bro's and they try and stich up bob or terry.

Off topic for a minute, did anyone see LK Today the other day when she was in emmerdale, whose house was she in when talking to Bob and Jimmy its the one that had fire damage behind it?

molsmum
26-12-2006, 10:13
I've joined the whodunnit thing on the emmerdale site, and got the first clue!!!!:angel:

molsmum
26-12-2006, 10:16
got my first clue!!!! on the whodunnit site:angel:

Footie_Chick
26-12-2006, 10:58
Lol, everyones getting in to this storyline, i wonder if any of the cast are playing along too as the other day GMTV were on Emmerdale interview suspects and they don't even know who's done it so they could thing they haven't but in all fact they have. It's going to go on for at least 6 months so i can't see it being Bob as they arrested him first.

DaVeyWaVey
26-12-2006, 13:08
Bob said to Jamie last night that he had the chance to do it but he couldn't, which leads me to think that he didn't do it, he's just not capable of murder.

Jamie and Rosemary are the two people that i think have most likely done it so far, Jamie was determined to get his revenge on Tom just before he died and Rosemary was on the way to the bedroom, because her and Tom agreed to meet in the bedroom in 10 minutes..i think it could be either of these two..:hmm:

Richie_lecturer
26-12-2006, 13:46
I didn't see the last twenty minutes due to Christmas dinner.

I still think it was Terry with his chocolate orange. Don't tell me otherwise. :nono:

no1abbafan
29-12-2006, 11:17
I still think it's Jimmy - don't know why.

alan45
29-12-2006, 11:28
I did think it was Jamie but the way they have been laying it on with a trowel has put me off this idea. They are making it too obvious.

Rosemary stands to benefit most by this death.

If Chas wants back with Carl she would not have done it.

Grayson may be annoyed about Tom finding out about his homosexuality.

Terry has done a runner. Why ?????

The sons?? Greed is an awful thing

This is a great story which will keep us guessing for a few weeks and Emmedale unlike the other soaps seems much better at keeping secrets.

loulea
30-12-2006, 07:22
EMMERDALE bosses have filmed a secret ELEVENTH ending to the Tom King murder storyline.
The ten endings previously filmed feature each of the suspects — while the last sees Tom (Ken Farrington) killed by his three sons Matt, Carl and Jimmy.

An insider said: “It could be any of the 11 sequences

from the sun this morning.

Babe14
30-12-2006, 08:39
No one not even the cast know whodunnit. This is a fantastic storyline and excellently written, thought out and acted.

My main suspect now has changed to

Rosemary: she has the most to gain and the strongest motive. Ever since her and Tom got together she has been plotting to gain control of everything and she even told Grayson to put an extra clause in the contract (Control of Home Farm) to say that if anything happened to her, Grayson and Alasdair would get everything. (did Grayson do this?)

As mentioned above Rosemary was due to meet Tom upstairs in the bedroom, was the arguing Pearl heard Rosemary and Tom? Was there something in the contract that Rosemary didn't like or was unaware of?

It could also be Len as he hasn't been invovled that much until recently, his motive isn't strong enough reason to kill Tom but his hatred could be. Also it could be a case of the least obvious being the obvious.

My third main one in the frame right now is Terry.

He was devastated at losing his son. Once a loyal and trustworthy employer and friend, now turned enemy and has hatred towards Tom. If Terry did it then things would of come full circle here with a classic scenareo of friend turned enemy turned Murderer.

Eliminating

Bob too obvious and he has too much to lose, al that has happened here is that the tables have turned on him and it is the Kings who are now accusing him of murder and making hislife a misery just as he did theirs after the house collapse.

Chas, too drunk and loves Carl too much.

Grayson, no motive really

Still wouldn't rule out, the three boys all have good strong motives plus this would be a good way of getting rid of Rosemary by pinning the blame on her. Perfect revenge.

Jamie - too obvious but still might be him, making things obvious to throw us off the trail.

That's my summary of things at the moment.

Kim
30-12-2006, 16:59
It said in the Sun today that there is going to be an 11th mystery suspect. Bosses say that it could be any one of the 11, as sequences have been filmed for all of them.

Richie_lecturer
30-12-2006, 19:20
I think the 11th suspect might be the murderer. Therefore it must be....

...Kathleen Beadles. She decided his fate as boss. :p

Babe14
31-12-2006, 07:53
:lol: Hopefully then it will be Scott Windsor.

This would be an excellent way of getting rid of him at short notice due to his "current problem" Also it would put a great twist on the storyline as he would of course be the least suspected as he has remained quiet on the "Revenge" front.

MOTIVE
Dawn and getting revenge for her death. He would see this as helping his family and ending Bob and Jamie's "revenge" on the Kings as obviously Viv needs Bob and Bob wouldn't be able to cope with losing a son as well as a daughter if Jamie did it. Scott would have the least to lose.

Babe14
31-12-2006, 11:06
I've joined the whodunnit thing on the emmerdale site, and got the first clue!!!!:angel:

Well Done:) I have solved all 4:p

Rain_
31-12-2006, 20:18
The 11th suspect in my eyes is kelly windsor. She was supposed to be meeting jimmy in the bedroom. What if...in the dark she kissed tom instead....realised her mistake...and pushed him away...he then falls backwards out of the window :D

Richie_lecturer
31-12-2006, 21:17
Maybe it was Babe14, or maybe even a little Flump who was annoyed with King Flump...:hmm:

thestud2k7
01-01-2007, 00:28
i cant help to think its was jamie

Babe14
01-01-2007, 10:02
Maybe it was Babe14, or maybe even a little Flump who was annoyed with King Flump...:hmm:
:rotfl: Sorry Richie I was with Matthew at the time in the office...

however I did see Tom's friend the chief Constable lurking on my way to the bathroom...:lol:

DaVeyWaVey
01-01-2007, 10:26
I heard that the 11th ending they have filmed is in fact the King Brothers all teaming up together and bumping off their father. I read this on Digital Spy.

Babe14
01-01-2007, 12:02
Yes that's the one I've heard and read about too.

Still it would be good if they threw an eleventh suspect in there, i.e Scott Windsor:D

*funky*monkey*
01-01-2007, 13:45
i think its jamie - well it was a bit obvious with him being focused on all the time - i don't think it was bob! i think he was covering for JAMIE . . .

Kim
01-01-2007, 16:15
I heard that the 11th ending they have filmed is in fact the King Brothers all teaming up together and bumping off their father. I read this on Digital Spy.

I read that in The Sun, too. I don't think too much of their pictures, though, they're all virtually the same. It gave March/April for the date of the reveal, as a flashbox.

EDIT: Flashback even.

Babe14
02-01-2007, 08:41
It gave March/April for the date of the reveal, as a flashbox.

In that case I feel fairly certain it may well be Rosemary, but I'm still not ruling out Len/Jamie.

MadGamer
02-01-2007, 13:39
Im still going with my instincts, that it was Jamie

bakedbean
08-01-2007, 17:19
It woud be to obvious if it was Jamie and it defientely is not Bob. I really do think it was Terry.

Chloe O'brien
11-01-2007, 09:51
Digital Spy has been given an exclusive preview of Emmerdale's eleventh ending to the 'Who Killed Tom King?' murder storyline.

As previously (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds41128.html) reported, Tom's three sons conspire against their father and attack him in unison.

In our exclusive picture, Carl (Tom Lister) and Matt (Matt Healy) hold their father still, while eldest brother Jimmy (Nick Miles) whacks Tom over the head with a horse the statuette that figures in all eleven murder scenarios.

A show source told DS: "Jimmy, Carl and Matt each has their own individual motives for wanting Tom dead but each equally denies wishing to see their father off. We're all enjoying speculating as to which ending will be chosen and who the culprit really is."

Richie_lecturer
11-01-2007, 13:02
Nah, I reckon it's one of those 'trick' stills they did. I expect more will come out soon with different suspects.

Still think it's Terry with his chocolate orange. :)

Footie_Chick
11-01-2007, 13:07
Lol, well Chas gets arrested next week, so i don't think it's her now as it's too soon to arrest the suspect as this storyline is expected to run and run.

eastenders mad
17-01-2007, 19:43
i don't think it's Chas i still think it is Rosemary she looks so obvious.
It would be good if it was this sons but i don't think it will be

Abbie
17-01-2007, 21:14
i don't think it's Chas i still think it is Rosemary she looks so obvious.
It would be good if it was this sons but i don't think it will be

I know but wouldnt it be too obvious if it was Rosemary> I hope it isnt Chas but I dont think it is.

Andy'sLuckyPony
12-02-2007, 18:18
Did anyone see the magazine racks today? I was in the local Newsagents with my mate (she used the puppydog eyes to get me to go out in the rain LOL) and I spotted the soap magazines, and after a lot of quick glancing before I got accused of using the shop as a library, on one of the covers I spotted a headline like:

Jimmy Dunnit!

With a picture of Jimmy King waving something about angrily.

O_O

Hope its not true. I think Jimmy's awesome. :(
x

eastenders mad
20-02-2007, 19:22
they are thinking it was all the brothers in all about soap mag there is a picture of all three of them killed Tom king.

Hannelene
17-03-2007, 17:03
'Emmerdale' murder suspects revealed

Friday, December 1 2006, 00:21 GMT

http://images.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/emmerdale/550x177_emmerdale_murder_lineup01.jpg

As Emmerdale's much-anticipated interactive murder storyline draws closer to its dramatic opening, the programme makers today revealed the names of the 10 'suspects'.

The Dales' Tom King, played by Ken Farrington, is sensationally bumped off on Christmas Day - the same day he weds fiancée Rosemary Sinclair (Linda Thorson).

The identity of his killer will remain a mystery for several months during which time, viewers will watch as DCI Grace Barraclough (Glynis Barber) and Detective Vikesh Dasari (Stephen Rahman Hughes) attempt to unmask the cold-blooded culprit.

The suspects were today named as:

Name: Bob Hope (Tony Audenshaw)
Relationship to victim: Sworn enemy
Case history: Negligence on the Kings’ part caused July’s house collapse. Bob blames the family for the death of his daughter in the incident.
Did Tom deserve to die? "Maybe. I hated the man. He’s hurt a lot of people, me included. I’d rather have seen him in court than dead though."

Name: Carl King (Tom Lister)
Motive: Emotional Revenge
Case history: Tom put paid to his relationship with Chas and tries to control his life at every turn.
Did your dad deserve to die? "Look, I’ll be honest with you. There were times when me and dad didn’t see eye to eye. He was so controlling and he ruined my relationship with Chas. I really resented him for that. But, I would never have wished him dead. He was my dad."

Name: Rosemary King (Linda Thorson)
Relationship to victim: New wife
Motive: Financial and emotional revenge
Case history: Rosemary is shocked to learn that Tom has set up a trust fund for his estate to go to his sons, rather than to her. She only has temporary control of the business.
Did Tom deserve to die? "No, Tom did not deserve to die. Tom has struggled to make things work with everybody in his way. He is actually a just person."

Name: Chastity Dingle (Lucy Pargeter)
Relationship to victim: Son’s ex-fiancée
Case history: Chas has felt compromised ever since the house collapse. It was only her relationship with Carl that kept her from saying more until her morals got the better of her. Tom, seeing her as a liability, paid her off to leave by threatening to disinherit Carl.
Did Tom deserve to die? "Look, I may have wanted to see him pay for what he did, but I didn’t kill him."

Name: Terry Woods (Billy Hartman)
Relationship to victim: Former employee. Ex-husband of Dawn who was killed in house collapse, father to her son.
Case history: For the perceived murder of his ex-wife leading to a break up with his partner Jean who subsequently fled the country with his son TJ (her grandson).
Did Tom deserve to die? "Yes. I’m glad someone had the guts to do it. He nearly ruined my life."

Name: Len Reynolds (Peter Martin)
Relationship to victim: No direct relationship, close friend of Tom’s former PA, Edna.
Case history: Tom hurt Edna, love of Len’s life. Tom threatened blackmail which forced her to expose her secret.
Did Tom deserve to die? "He was a nasty piece of work and I won’t shed one single tear now he’s gone.Edna will never be able to trust anyone again. I hate him for that."

Name: Jamie Hope (Alex Carter)
Relationship to victim: Employee and brother of Dawn who was killed in house collapse
Case history: Blames the Kings for the death of Dawn and the resulting departure from the country of his mother and nephew
Did Tom deserve to die? "Nobody deserves to die, not even him. I don’t think whoever did it intended to kill him."

Name: Grayson Sinclair (Christopher Villiers)
Relationship to victim: New Son-In-law of victim
Motive: Fear and revenge
Case history: Tom intended to give everything to his sons instead of leaving the estate to his mother Rosemary, thus taking away her financial security. Tom also taunted him and threatened to expose him as gay.
Did Tom deserve to die? "I just didn’t want him to be part of our family and if he’d ever done anything to hurt my mother... But murder? I’m not that sort of man."

Name: Jimmy King (Nick Miles)
Case history: Tom has always held Jimmy back – favouring either Matthew or Carl in the business, even though Jimmy is the eldest. Jimmy also blames Tom for the house collapse due to the pressure he put upon him.
Did your dad deserve to die? "Of course he didn’t. I won’t lie. He made my life hell sometimes. We’re a close family but we didn’t always see eye to eye. At the end of the day he was my dad and I loved him."

Name: Matthew King (Matt Healy)
Case history: Tom previously cut him off from the family and business during his relationship with Sadie, and has made life difficult ever since. He since threatened to cut Matthew out of his will.
Did your dad deserve to die? "What kind of a question is that? Of course he didn’t. I admit that we had our disagreements, as he did with Jimmy and Carl. It was difficult to know where I stood with him sometimes."

Well 9/10 ain't bad, plus I guessed the motives correctly too:D

Out of the three sons Matt is the only one who could do it and be strong enough and clever enough to get away with it, Jimmy and Carl would just crumble. Matt would probably pin the blame on one of the other 9.

For me though I think it would have to be Len or Terry. Terry being the favourite as he would have the most impact on the whodunnit saga. There again there could be more than one person whodunnit.

I have been told today through a friend that Kelly Windsor killer Tom King does anyone else think there is any truth in this?

Richie_lecturer
17-03-2007, 19:28
Not really, Kelly spends too much time applying lippy to kill someone.

alan45
17-03-2007, 20:04
She probably would have shag**d him before killing him anyway.

Chloe O'brien
17-03-2007, 23:55
She probably would have shag**d him before killing him anyway.

And is there any evidence to confirm if he died with a smile on his face. When are we going to find out who dunnit.

Richie_lecturer
18-03-2007, 01:02
Flump died with a smile on his face after seeing Paul dress up in Rosemary's wedding outfit. :)

I understand the murder won't be solved til 2022, as part of the show's special 50th birthday celebrations. :rolleyes:

Chloe O'brien
18-03-2007, 01:07
Flump died with a smile on his face after seeing Paul dress up in Rosemary's wedding outfit. :)

I understand the murder won't be solved til 2022, as part of the show's special 50th birthday celebrations. :rolleyes:

Well in that case can't I vote that Belle dingle to be the prime suspect as she will propbaly the only one left on the show. I'm guessing she suffocated Tom King with Shadrach's smelly socks. :p

Richie_lecturer
18-03-2007, 01:11
Eugh, what a lovely thought. :eek: :sick:

Maybe Belle's singing caused the windows to smash, just as Tom was wiping away the condensation....

Chloe O'brien
18-03-2007, 01:15
What's wrong with Belle's singing 10 years from now she will be No1 in the charts and have a singing contract with Mr Cowell. You mark my words.:lol:

Babe14
18-03-2007, 09:41
I'm going back to my orignal suspect of Len.

Thinking about it you have Pearl stirring things up and grassing the Kings up and accusing them of being killers and doesn't want to be on her own when they are about, then of course there is her recent engagement to Len which has come as the end of the whodunnit reaches it's climax.

Len he has been giving Edna all sorts of stick for taking Billy in and has been bad mouthing him, acusing him of stealing from Edna the other night. Plus there has been no focus on Len and he hasn't been arrested YET.

If this was the case then Pearl will realise that she has been living with a killer and was about to marry one. Len will be shown up for being a hypercrit

alan45
18-03-2007, 12:20

Thinking about it you have Pearl stirring things up and grassing the Kings up and accusing them of being killers and doesn't want to be on her own when they are about, then of course there is her recent engagement to Len which has come as the end of the whodunnit reaches it's climax.

Len he has been giving Edna all sorts of stick for taking Billy in and has been bad mouthing him, acusing him of stealing from Edna the other night. Plus there has been no focus on Len and he hasn't been arrested YET.

If this was the case then Pearl will realise that she has been living with a killer and was about to marry one. Len will be shown up for being a hypercrit
If Len and Pearl were to get married the she could not be compelled to give evidence against him in court.

However Im still sticking with Rosemary and the dodgy Chief Constable. Although Jamie Hope has to be considered as he is a useless character and one who is doing very little in the programme at the minute so would be no loss if sent to prison.

Babe14
18-03-2007, 12:35

If Len and Pearl were to get married the she could not be compelled to give evidence against him in court.

However Im still sticking with Rosemary and the dodgy Chief Constable. Although Jamie Hope has to be considered as he is a useless character and one who is doing very little in the programme at the minute so would be no loss if sent to prison.

My gut instinct also still says Rosemary and Charlie boy. If it was to be Rosemary then I think a very clever twist may of been introduced to adjust the ending, i.e Charlie Boy taking the wrap, due to as we have said before Rosemary becoming such a popular character and she is now interacting with the Dingles.

However I still can't shift the feeling that it maybe Len. Yes I agree get rid of Jamie, whinge..whinge..whinge..

Richie_lecturer
18-03-2007, 18:23
I reckon it's one of the animals from the Air Wick sponsors.

Currently undecided between the pig and the sheep.

xxxxxx
18-03-2007, 22:50
Although i liked the animals, one of them did look shifty (I shall not say whom though).

alan45
19-03-2007, 01:48
Currently undecided between the pig and the sheep.Yes I agree Richie Rosemary and Charlie

Chloe O'brien
23-03-2007, 23:45
I still say it's Belle and Shadrach. A right couple of rascals those two are,

Richie_lecturer
24-03-2007, 00:20
I reckon it was old Amos Brearly, sliding down the drainpipes as he escaped.

Joanne
01-04-2007, 18:41
The murder is going to be solved by Belle. It's so obvious that she will have one of her dreams reliving what she saw, only this time it will reveal Rosemary as the killer. It all ties in with Rosemary being so nice to her - paying her school fees etc etc, Belle will be in a dilemma whether to tell anyone or not because she thinks so much of Rosemary.

This is what I think will happen anyway!