PDA

View Full Version : Xmas Spoilers

deadlyvampiress
29-11-2006, 21:27
Not sure if this has already been posted or not, sorry if it has:

Michaela is annoyed by her mother pilfering her Christmas money, but turns thoughtful after receiving a card from her father. Sasha encourages her friend to get in touch with her errant dad without telling the rest of her family, so she does, arranging a meeting with him later in the week, but her foolishness leaves the McQueens facing a lean Christmas. Meanwhile, Hannah prepares to seduce John-Paul, and it works, but she's dumped afterwards. Justin turns up in time for the first day of Becca's trial - where the defendant is stunned by the arrival of a surprise witness. Nicole's testimony fails to impress the court, leaving Becca's loved ones on tenterhooks as the verdict is announced. The shock of the judge's announcement brings on the former teacher's labour, but as she's taken away, Nancy and Jake consider what lies ahead for them and the baby while Becca is in prison. Dom and OB grow concerned about Max's recovery after realising nobody but Clare has seen him in days. As the young businessman steps out for the first time, his friends are shocked by his appearance - forcing Clare to take drastic action

jonescla
29-11-2006, 21:36
some one please tell me that max doesnt die?!? we need max and ob bk 2 m8s and for claire to be found out and punished!!

kitty_uk
29-11-2006, 22:51
sounds like some exciting stuff coming up.

Footie_Chick
30-11-2006, 16:16
Ahhh wow, Nicoles back doesn't sound like she helps though. OB and Dom better catch Clare out for Max. Some really great stuff coming up.

Florijo
01-12-2006, 17:41
Seems like there is four HO episodes on Thursday 28th Dec (instead of during the week)

5pm

Tom (Ellis Hollins) is scared as Clare (Gemma Bissix) insists they make the most of this Christmas... it could be Max\'s last! Max (Matt Littler) discovers that Clare has been fiddling with his medication, but is he too late to save himself and Tom? Calvin (Ricky Whittle) is scorned as Leo (Brian Bovell) tries to outdo Diane, preparing his first Christmas meal for his family. And John Paul (James Sutton) lets slip to Craig (Guy Burnet) that he has feelings for someone: Craig is furious when he figures out who it is.

5:30pm

Max\'s (Matt Littler) plans are thwarted when he hears Clare (Gemma Bissix) scream: Tom (Ellis Hollins) is drowning in the lake! Max musters every last bit of energy and throws himself into the icy water after Tom. Sarah (Loui Batley) and John Paul (James Sutton) get into the Christmas spirit. It\'s the final straw for Craig (Guy Burnet), who snaps, leaving John Paul floored. The Valentines are taken aback when Leo (Brian Bovell) announces New Year is the time for a new start, and it\'s up to them whether he\'s in it. And Sasha (Nathalie Emmanuel) struggles with her first Christmas without her mother.

6pm

Following Craig\'s (Guy Burnet) slaphappy incident, Sarah (Loui Batley) tells him that Hannah (Emma Rigby) is not to find out why he hit John Paul (James Sutton). But John Paul lets slip to Hannah that he has feelings for Sarah. Clare (Gemma Bissix) is probed at the police station. O.B. (Darren Jeffries) sorts through Max\'s things, lost in his thoughts. Sasha (Nathalie Emmanuel) has her sights firmly set on Justin (Chris Fountain), despite his resistance. Louise (Roxanne McKee) arrives back from the Maldives with a smile on her face and a twinkle in her eye. But her good mood is ruined when a phone call to her holiday beau gets an unexpected response.

6:30pm

Dominic (John Pickard) and Tony (Nick Pickard) are concerned as O.B. (Darren Jeffries) offers to take care of Il Gnosh to get his mind off Max. Tom\'s (Ellis Hollins) words hit home as O.B. takes steps to fulfil a belated Christmas wish. Louise (Roxanne McKee) is in great demand when Warren (Jamie Lomas) and Calvin (Ricky Whittle) both ask her out. She sees in the New Year with an unexpected accomplice while their nemesis faces a long and lonely night. Suzanne (Suzanne Hall) is losing her head as the Ashworths prepare for Auntie Pat\'s big knees-up and Hannah (Emma Rigby) has a tantrum. Memories of John Paul\'s (James Sutton) admission are too much to bear as Hannah sees in 2007 alone and desperate.

I think this is the end for Max.

di marco
01-12-2006, 17:43
please dont let it be that max dies! :( poor little tom!

x Amby x
01-12-2006, 18:11
I had a feeling that John Paul fancies Sarah, and thats would be why he wouldnt do anything with Hannah!

Chris_2k11
01-12-2006, 19:37
4 episodes in one night whats all this about?! :confused:

Florijo
01-12-2006, 20:31
The sourse is here btw - http://www.channel4sales.com/schedules/home.

Em
01-12-2006, 21:32
Seriously max cant die!!!!

Now I understand why the soapstars superstars saied Ex-hollyoaker Matt Littler!!!!

pinkfirefly
04-12-2006, 12:58
I had a feeling that John Paul fancies Sarah, and thats would be why he wouldnt do anything with Hannah!

I thought John Paul turns out to be gay and he fancies Criag

Chris_2k11
04-12-2006, 13:03
Sounds like it's the end for Max. Hollyoaks is slowly losing all of its long standing characters and it's not good for the show. How long before Tony & OB call it a day?!

Florijo
04-12-2006, 14:31
source: http://www.tiscali.co.uk/entertainment/tvguide/soaps/

Max finally realises what his not-so-loving wife Clare has been planning after discovering she's been tampering with his medication. Thankfully OB's never lost his loyalty to his old friend and tries to persuade the police the club owner is in danger. No one could anticipate just how much danger he's about to get in, however. During a rare moment outside the flat, Max sees his little brother flailing around in an icy lake, so rushes to help him, but the exertion of swimming in the cold water proves too much for him. Clare then faces some heavy questioning by the police, but manages to maintain her innocence throughout. Surely she can't get away with this one? Elsewhere, Leo struggles to outdo his late wife's cooking at the Valentines' Christmas dinner, and Calvin resolves to put past feuds behind him by calling a truce with Jake. John-Paul confesses his secret crush to Craig, but lives to regret it when he gets a bit too close to Sarah on the dancefloor and receives a smack in the mouth from his mate. Sarah forbids Craig to reveal the real reason he hit John-Paul - but a devastated Hannah soon realises why she got dumped. Plus, Louise gets a shock on her return from holiday.

The Max spoiler heavily suggests he dies.

Katy
04-12-2006, 16:12
i think the bit about Hannah going into the new year alone and desperate could be the start of the eating disorder storyline. Its been mentioned alot recently. I cannot believe they are killing off Max, how can they do that. I have nt forgiven them yet for killing off dan at christmas a few years ago. Its meant ot be a joyous occasion.

kitty_uk
04-12-2006, 20:43
mandy is his legal guardian and i know she's coming back at christmas maybe thatt's the legal business, unlikely but it mite be. She wouldn't really want tony or dom to luk after him because of the past and ob probaby isn't capable of being a full-time guardian. this means tom would be taken away by mandy

Rach33
04-12-2006, 21:06
I thought John Paul turns out to be gay and he fancies Criag

I thought that too glad I'm not the only one but some of the bits I've seen just hint that way a couple of weeks ago he was with Hannah chatting some lad came in he made his excuses and rushed over VERY quickly hmmmmmmm

DaVeyWaVey
04-12-2006, 22:17
I personally think that John Paul actually fancies Craig, but he is hiding his feelings for Craig by saying he fancies Sarah. I also heard a rumour that John Paul admits to Craig he fancies him, but Craig is too embarrased about it and tells everyone that he actually fancies Sarah...i don't know, i'm just not convinced that he fancies Sarah!

I really hope Max doesn't die either!! I really wish Claire would get found out for this!!

Florijo
05-12-2006, 13:59
Spoilers from IS:

Clare makes Max believe Tom is drowning; Max dives into the water but sees Tom safe and sound next to Clare as he is flailing in the water

Nancy chooses Becca over Foz; Nancy and Foz make plans to go to Goa but Nancy changes her mind and stays - will Foz ever come back to HO

Someone suspects her hubbie is playing away

Em
05-12-2006, 14:52
Sounds like it's the end for Max. Hollyoaks is slowly losing all of its long standing characters and it's not good for the show. How long before Tony & OB call it a day?!

I couldn't agree more!

It seems like we're losing all our originals ... and I dont hink much fo the replacements! Im not interested at all in the students ... either the ones at school or the college ones! And it sees like these are the ones getting mroe and more focus

Bring back our old faves!

Dr. Tangliss
06-12-2006, 12:36
Nooooooo! Max can't die:( Poor Tom, he has no-one, unless Mandy decides to look after him hence her return??

I think O.B will end up looking after Tom.

As for Claire, I hope she gets what's coming to her!:angry:

Em
08-12-2006, 16:45
Nooooooo! Max can't die:( Poor Tom, he has no-one, unless Mandy decides to look after him hence her return??

I think O.B will end up looking after Tom.

As for Claire, I hope she gets what's coming to her!:angry:

I dunno ... I think the show is better for having her in it ... shes not totally nuts just manipulative and I think it works well... more believeable

Chris_2k11
12-12-2006, 15:35
Wednesday 27th December

Clare Cunningham's diabolical scheme to do away with her husband, Max reaches its awful climax this fortnight. After taking him to a remote cottage to spend their first christmas together, Clare does her best to insure Max will never return to Hollyoaks - leaving her £500,000 richer......
''Clare realises that she needs to get away from the prying eyes of OB and Dom if shes to complete her plan to profit from Maxs life insurance.'' says Gemma Bissix, who plays the blonde bitch ''so she tells them that shes driving Max- whos recupperating from a heart bypass operation- to hospital and will meet them there''
But she actually intends to take Max and his little half brother Tom to a cottage in the middle of nowhere;; continues the actress. ''once they're on their way in the car she turns to them and says 'this is a christmas you wont forget''
The unsuspecting Max believes his wife has arranged a special family break - but a shocking discovery brings the truth home. ''Max feels really weak while Clare's out playing with Tom, so he goes to get his pills himself'' explains Gemma ''he pulls one of the capsules apart and finds that its empty. Thats when he realises that Clare hasnt been giving him his vital medication''
Its not surprising then that Max decides to flee the cottage with Tom. But just as hes about to do so Clare pulls another stunt.....
''She knows her game is up'' admits Gemma ''So Clare locks Tom in the car, throws his coat into the lake and starts screaming 'Tom has fallen into the lake''.
Believing the youngsters drowning, Max recklessly dives in after him. And as the ice-cold water takes hold, he finds himself satring death in the face.
Max runs to the lake as fast as a very ill man can, and jumps in to save Tom'' sighs Gemma. ''He starts clutching his chest and struggling in the water with Clare standing at the side, watching- and hoping that hes finally going to die!''
Although Gemma refuses to say whether Max meets a watery end, she does reveal that Clare is forced to defend herself to the police.....
''I cant tell you exactly what happens next,'' she smiles ''But she gets carted off by the cops and is interviewed and is put behind bars''.
And the actress loves the fact that her alter egos latest horrible plan has allowed her to let rip in her portrayal of the wicked wife.
''Clare has to be and out-and-out bitch from now on''. laughs Gemma ''im going to have fun, because theres no more holding back- shes evil, and everybody knows it!''

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I have to say this sounds fantastic!!

di marco
12-12-2006, 17:28
thats for posting that chris, it does sound really good, but it doesnt look good for max...........................

Chris_2k11
12-12-2006, 18:25
Yeah looks like the end for him doesn't it di marco. Tom will be devastated :(

How could she :angry: :angry:

di marco
12-12-2006, 19:18
Yeah looks like the end for him doesn't it di marco. Tom will be devastated :(

How could she :angry: :angry:

ill be devastated too lol! yeh poor little tom :( i really hate clare! :angry:

kitty_uk
12-12-2006, 23:36
sounds good, lucking forward to this

fibeebaker
13-12-2006, 13:38
But has anyone actually seen any mention of Max's funeral anywhere? If he dies there's bound to be a funeral a day or so later, there always is in soaps, so if there's no mention of that anywhere, perhaps he doesn't die?

xxloopylauraxx
18-12-2006, 22:10
i read in the news of the news of the worlds tv guide yesterday 'with max dead ob does his best for tomwhile claire continues her web of lies to the police' i hope it was jus ta mis print in the paper and max ISnt dead! they cant kill him off as well poor tom theres noway one child can go through that many bereavments in one year!!!!!! please please tell me its not true and theyve seen future storylines involving max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Tangliss
19-12-2006, 11:59
So Max does die then?:(

I'm assuming Mandy comes back for Tom then....Unless he remains in the village with OB?

Katy
23-12-2006, 11:22
thats the worst thing about Max dying, Tom leaving if he does. I hope they find away he can stay in the villiage. It will be so sad as OB never got the chance to make it up with Max.

scizophonic
23-12-2006, 14:54
i hope max doesn't die cos on the 28th Dec spoiler it says

Tom's words hit home as O.B. takes steps to fulfil a belated Christmas wish.

toms wishes were a max mission car (which he's got!) and for max to get better, so maybe he doesn't die after all!!

Gadders
29-12-2006, 11:01
it doesnt look like max will die now. which is good. glad him an ob have become mates again. lets hope clare doesnt turn up and spoil it again.

xxloopylauraxx
29-12-2006, 15:12
Wohooooooooo Im Soooooooo Happy He Hasn't Died!!!!

matt1378
30-12-2006, 17:00
yeah me too, claire is soo evil

Katy
30-12-2006, 18:20
I have to say it was really well covered, as everyone assumed by what was written Max would be dead. Well done Hollyoaks for keeping the element of surprise, also i think one more christmas death may have finished me off, i havent forgiven the writers for Dan yet.

di marco
31-12-2006, 09:23
I have to say it was really well covered, as everyone assumed by what was written Max would be dead. Well done Hollyoaks for keeping the element of surprise, also i think one more christmas death may have finished me off, i havent forgiven the writers for Dan yet.

yeh i think it was well done too. i was a bit annoyed with the fact that i thought max was going to die, but hollyoaks surprised me! and i agree, i havent forgiven them for dans death either, i cried so much at that epi lol!