PDA

View Full Version : John Paul and Hannah

x Amby x
23-11-2006, 19:05
Anyone else think they make a really sweet couple?

I think they look so cute together!

I prefer them to Sarah and Craig! Mainly because i cant stand Sarah! lol

Katy
23-11-2006, 19:07
they were so sweet tonight, i hope they lst as a couple i prefer them to sarah and craig as well. He was really cute showing her how to hold the bowling ball. Bless.

DaVeyWaVey
23-11-2006, 21:45
Yeah they do make a really nice couple...it was really sweet how they both plucked up the courage to kiss each other at the end...i definetly prefer them as a couple to Sarah and Craig. Why do i get the feeling though that John Paul doesn't have feelings for Hannah?! :hmm:

diamond1
24-11-2006, 11:30
Yeah they do make a really nice couple...it was really sweet how they both plucked up the courage to kiss each other at the end...i definetly prefer them as a couple to Sarah and Craig. Why do i get the feeling though that John Paul doesn't have feelings for Hannah?! :hmm: because rumor has it he is gay or he hasnt been taking his date doctor advice

xxloopylauraxx
24-11-2006, 22:07
well i heard on here a while ago they stay together into the new year and are involevd in an eating disorder storyline shell become belmic due to him 'bullying' her. dont know how true this is. sorry if i posted it where it shouldnt be.

DaVeyWaVey
25-11-2006, 00:16
well i heard on here a while ago they stay together into the new year and are involevd in an eating disorder storyline shell become belmic due to him 'bullying' her. dont know how true this is. sorry if i posted it where it shouldnt be.

Oh thanks for that...sounds really interesting! Couldn't imagine John Paul bullying Hannah though..but it depends how your rumour implies it..

I heard what you mentioned as a spoiler D1 too, could well be the case...

Scorpio_Girl
25-11-2006, 11:51
They do suit. They both have similar personalities- acting like they're 'all confident' but insecure too.