PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers - From The Sun

Florijo
23-11-2006, 12:53
Cruel Clare warns little Tom that they must make the most of Christmas - because it could be Max's last. She takes Max and Tom away to a secluded holiday cottage by a lake. When Max discovers Clare has been fiddling with his medication he confronts her. Then they hear a scream - Tom has fallen into the icy lake! Max throws himself into the water to try and rescue his little brother, as Clare smiles grimly on the bank. Elsewhere, Calvin almost catches Justin snogging his little sister, Sasha. Louise returns and it's not long before she has Warren and Calvin competing to take her out.

Footie_Chick
23-11-2006, 16:03
So this is the other way that Max could die, As i have heard possible rumours about two brother (Max and Tom), but surley they can't let them die and let Clare win.
Who should Louise choose then - Warren or Calvin???? Tough Choice

x Amby x
23-11-2006, 16:29
Oh i do hate Clare Cunningham!! She has to be the most evil person ever!!! I hope Max and Tom do escape her! Clare shouldn't win!

I think Louise should choose Calvin! I think they make quite a cute couple, plus Warren and her have too much history!

di marco
23-11-2006, 19:40
sounds good! :D i dont want max or tom to die! :(

diamond1
24-11-2006, 11:24
I like these set of spoliers its making things a whole lot more intresting

cant see louise being happy with calvin the guy is so dull

Scorpio_Girl
25-11-2006, 11:55
Warren is such a 'bad boy' but even though he is interesting Louise has had her fair share of them. Calvin could suprise us.

DaVeyWaVey
25-11-2006, 17:35
Wow! These spoilers sound great..so it's either Tom or Max who might die..i don't want either of them to die though, i hope they're both ok. Claire is just so evil..i hope she gets her commeupance after all of this!

I think Louise should choose Warren..i personally think that they're both suited more as a couple opposed to Louise and Calvin.

Scorpio_Girl
28-11-2006, 10:08
Wow! These spoilers sound great..so it's either Tom or Max who might die..i don't want either of them to die though, i hope they're both ok. Claire is just so evil..i hope she gets her commeupance after all of this!

I think Louise should choose Warren..i personally think that they're both suited more as a couple opposed to Louise and Calvin.
I like Tom rather than Max- but then again Tom's death will have more consequences.

Both Louise and Calvin are all rightious (sp?) and do-gooders despite their criminal surroundings..

kitty_uk
29-11-2006, 22:58
Calvin hasnt had many good story lines so maybe him and louise would create some more