PDA

View Full Version : Week 51 Holby City Spoilers

Jessie Wallace
21-11-2006, 12:21
19th December

Leanne's dad, Steve, arrives at the hospital to tell Lola that he is ready to have his baby back, as the medical drama continues. But Lola refuses to believe that Steve is off drugs and demands that he be tested. She secretly does some background checks into his partner, but Dan makes her realise that she has to let Leanne go with Steve and so she hands her over.

Matt, meanwhile, gets cold feet when Dean questions him about his relationship with Nikki. He dumps her, telling her that he is scared he will lose his job. Nikki storms off and Matt soon regrets his actions. He later calls her and asks if they can talk.

Elsewhere, Elliot is still coming to terms with Gina's death but avoids speaking to the other staff, or his children, about it. Mark tries to tell Elliot that he understands what he is going through. He consoles him, and they decide to scatter Gina's ashes in the peace garden outside the hospital.

Later, Joseph invites Jac to stay with his family at Christmas. She is happy to go but makes excuses so that she can sleep in a separate room.

squillyfer
21-11-2006, 16:39
ok cute with jac and joseph, boring with matt and nikki, repetative with lola and leanne and as much as i feel sorry for elliot he cant mope forever. Yet again, where the hell is connie! Thi is the last epi before xmas and it doesnt exactly sound festive does it

Mr Humphries
21-11-2006, 18:11
Not sure I would want my ashes scattered in a hospital garden !! :hmm:

squillyfer
21-11-2006, 18:28
Not sure I would want my ashes scattered in a hospital garden !! :hmm:

thats what i thought lol its not as if gina had any special ties to the hospital really. On the plus sid eif mark is comforting him then he isnt in too much trouble over tricias death

CrazyLea
21-11-2006, 21:47
It's good that Mark and Elliot have each other to try and get over their wifes deaths.

Sound's good with the Jac and Joseph thing.

Footie_Chick
23-11-2006, 16:19
Yeah but isn't Jaq only pretending with joseph so she can get in with Lord Burn and get some work from him.

baby oranges
24-11-2006, 09:18
Yeah but isn't Jaq only pretending with joseph so she can get in with Lord Burn and get some work from him.

yeah i think so. i feel sorry for joseph! he is a bit of a muppet, but he doesn;t deserve to be taken for a ride! maybe he will see through her after she makes her excuses

Abigail
25-11-2006, 14:16
Do we know for deffinate who the father of Connie's baby is? I know everyone thinks it's Sam's but I was just wondering cos she slept with Michael as well.

CrazyLea
25-11-2006, 14:20
I'm not so sure about Jac using Joseph. Okay, maybe a little bit, but the other week, it looked like she actaully did like him? So maybe she does, but doesn't admit it to him, and to us it just looksl ike she's using him?

squillyfer
25-11-2006, 22:16
Do we know for deffinate who the father of Connie's baby is? I know everyone thinks it's Sam's but I was just wondering cos she slept with Michael as well.

I know, no one knows and nothing has been given away really in any spoilers. Read this taday, 'Sam is shocked to discover connie is pregnant but he's even more shocked to discover who the father is'. That could mean anything!

Abigail
26-11-2006, 16:06
I really want it to be Sam's. I like the idea of a little Connie and Sam baby.
I recon he'd make a great dad ::):

Abigail
26-11-2006, 16:08
I wonder, if it is Sam's, they will get back together and be a happy family.
Can't see it happening but I'd love it to.