PDA

View Full Version : Week 51 Spoilers

Jessie Wallace
21-11-2006, 12:19
Monday 18th December
May returns home to a frantic Rob, who asks where she's been. But she responds coldly and with disgust when Rob attempts to explain the situation with Dawn.

Meanwhile, Yolande, Pat and Peggy speculate about why Pauline kicked Joe out of her house. But Pauline is taken aback when Peggy pays her a visit, and is surprised by her warmth.

Tuesday 19th December
Billy tells Honey that he doesn't want Petal taken into care. Honey tries to reassure him that the foster parents will have been approved, but when Kristina from Social Services arrives, Billy insists upon meeting Petal's foster parents.

Meanwhile, Stacey asks Bradley to find out whether she can attend his office party. He tells her he's not allowed to take her but later tells Max that he lied as he didn't want her to have to put up with some of his colleagues at the party.

Thursday 21st December
As Bradley gets ready for his party, Stacey arrives brandishing a tie that she's bought him for the occasion – and he quickly hides the party invitation which states "Bradley Branning and guest". Stacey shows Bradley ads for flats as he puts on the tie. She asks whether they can't bend the rules, but Bradley says it's strictly no guests.

Elsewhere, Max and Tanya discuss their Christmas seating plan and Max's face darkens when Jim's name is mentioned. Tanya tells an unhappy Max that Christmas is an opportunity for him and Jim to make up properly.

Friday 22nd December
Stacey stumbles out of a cab, barely able to stand. As Max leaves The Vic, he is horrified by what he sees. When he spots Stacey, he rushes over and is shocked to hear what has happened.

Meanwhile, Billy is shaken when he receives news from the hospital but, when he goes to find Honey, he is stunned by her reaction. Elsewhere, Joe breaks the news to Sonia and Martin that he is planning to spend Christmas with his daughter. When he tells them about Pauline's behaviour, Martin attempts to make her see reason.

Red08
21-11-2006, 17:09
Stacey stumbles out of a cab, barely able to stand. As Max leaves The Vic, he is horrified by what he sees. When he spots Stacey, he rushes over and is shocked to hear what has happened.

What all that about then??

littlemo
21-11-2006, 17:10
Oh my god! Christmas is going to be amazing! There's a lot more happening than I thought there was going to be. The Brannings at the same table for Christmas day, that's going to be classic! I wonder if Stacey will be there too?! She'll probably get out of it!

I'm loving this stuff with Dawn and Rob, yeah! Stacey and Bradley, gonna be amazing!

littlemo
21-11-2006, 17:12

What all that about then??

It's being discussed on the Stacey and Bradley thread. I think it's to do with Lydia (Bradley's new 'friend'), and possiblly Max is going to be the older guy Stacey hooks up with.

slater girl
21-11-2006, 17:47
I imagine stacey still loves bradley, but she must go to max for comfort and support as she wants to get his love back but stacey does not know what do as stacey wants to prove to bradley how much she loves him, but prehaps max will help her win bradley back or give her advice on what to do, and how to get rid of the other women such as play her at her own game as max will probably tell stacey this, what do you think

If max did take advantage of stacey, i could see stacey being disgusted with herself as she could not bear to look at max again and feel dirty by sleeping with bradley's father as i could see stacey calling max an slimly pervert who takes advantages of young girls half his age when she was drunk and sleep with her and when she is going out with his son bradley who she really loves and cares for and is afraid that if bradley found out she would lose him for good and he would disown her and his father and stacey would be afraid that she may never meet a nice guy who treats her right ever again and stacey would wants to prove to bradley how much she loves him by winning his affection and love back for good, what do you think.

I mean max would lose his son and wife if he slept with stacey and bradley would never trust his father max again and his would never trust stacey again as it was with his own father and that is worse for him, as stacey would feel terrible and feel that she lost a man who really loved her and stacey loved him and she would feel guilty and try to prove to bradley it was an accident that she wished never happened and stacey would always try to make it up to bradley knowing that she has ruined his whole family because of it, what do you think

Max may suggest stacey wears sexy clothes as stacey has to complete with lydia and that is what she is doing in the january webcam snippet, what do you think.

Siobhan
21-11-2006, 17:48
I imagine stacey still loves bradley, but she must go to max for comfort and support as she wants to get his love back, but stacey does not know how to, prehaps max will help her win bradley back or give her advice on what to do, and how to get rid of the other women, what do you think

perhaps Max will take advantage of a very drunk girl and sleep with her and then we have the christmas bombshell

Nigella harman
21-11-2006, 17:52
perhaps Max will take advantage of a very drunk girl and sleep with her and then we have the christmas bombshell I totally agree!!!I think thats exactly what happens!!!:ninja:

littlemo
21-11-2006, 18:12
perhaps Max will take advantage of a very drunk girl and sleep with her and then we have the christmas bombshell

It's going to be so amazing if it does! I'm really excited now!

Mr Humphries
21-11-2006, 18:14
Still wondering how Pauline Dies !!

Lizzie Brookes
21-11-2006, 18:35

I think its a it stupid to make Max like Den. It sounds like the Den/Zoe thing again - I'm sure Max wouldn't do what Den did. He truly loves Tanya.

littlemo
21-11-2006, 22:25
I think its a it stupid to make Max like Den. It sounds like the Den/Zoe thing again - I'm sure Max wouldn't do what Den did. He truly loves Tanya.

The fact that Max loves Tanya hasn't stopped him from cheating in the past though. Plus I think the writers have set it up to show that Max and Stacey have had chemistry from the offset. Remember the first scene with them together? Most of us thought that something was going to develop. And he's played quite a big part in the 'abortion storyline', and getting closer to her.

It might seem weird, the age difference, but she is technically an adult. And I don't think it's going to be as bad as the Zoe/Den thing. From what i've heard it could be that Stacey throws herself at Max. It seems strange to me that she's commented on young girls being with older men in a negative way in the past, and yet she'd go and do the same thing. The spoilers seem to suggest it's just a drunken mistake though.

Nigella harman
21-11-2006, 23:08
The fact that Max loves Tanya hasn't stopped him from cheating in the past though. Plus I think the writers have set it up to show that Max and Stacey have had chemistry from the offset. Remember the first scene with them together? Most of us thought that something was going to develop. And he's played quite a big part in the 'abortion storyline', and getting closer to her.

It might seem weird, the age difference, but she is technically an adult. And I don't think it's going to be as bad as the Zoe/Den thing. From what i've heard it could be that Stacey throws herself at Max. It seems strange to me that she's commented on young girls being with older men in a negative way in the past, and yet she'd go and do the same thing. The spoilers seem to suggest it's just a drunken mistake though. Throws herself as in being blind drunk and desperately low!Im sorry,but youre the only person i have seen whos really excited by the thought of them together!:lol: It seriously makes me wanna :sick: Its not a pretty thought!I think this is being done purely to set a major problem for Stacey and Bradley in the future,that secret!IF it happens.Sean and Tanya,Stacey and Max,and Bradley and Lydia.!I cant believe they are all gonna happen!Thats just stupid!I think we may be led to believe,think they may happen etc.
Oh and it would be as bad as the Zoe/Den thing!:sick:

Mr Humphries
22-11-2006, 19:59
Throws herself as in being blind drunk and desperately low!Im sorry,but youre the only person i have seen whos really excited by the thought of them together!:lol: It seriously makes me wanna :sick: Its not a pretty thought!I think this is being done purely to set a major problem for Stacey and Bradley in the future,that secret!IF it happens.Sean and Tanya,Stacey and Max,and Bradley and Lydia.!I cant believe they are all gonna happen!Thats just stupid!I think we may be led to believe,think they may happen etc.
Oh and it would be as bad as the Zoe/Den thing!:sick:

We have got to be careful that this storyline does not becomes too similar to Den & Michelle !

Max already shows signs of becoming "Dirty Max" !

Emi_xx
24-11-2006, 20:32
wow this perticular week is gonna be good

littlemo
25-11-2006, 02:04
I reckon Stacey will probably see Bradley and Lydia together at the Xmas party, and misinterpret the situation. Maybe Bradley will give her a peck on the cheek or something, and Stacey runs out. You think?! like the time she saw him with that stripper.

Of course Bradley should invite Stacey to the Xmas party. I know he just wants to protect her, but it's like he's ashamed or something.

But she gets drunk so maybe she just turns up anyway?!

It sounds like she's upset, I hope Bradley doesn't treat her badly.