PDA

View Full Version : Lost Sky One Episode Discussion - Season 3

Luna
19-11-2006, 17:09
Please discuss all episodes here - NO SPOILERS!!!

CrazyLea
20-11-2006, 00:23
I very muchly enjoyed tonights episodes. Keeps getting more confusing though :rotfl:

Ah bless Sawyer and Kate <3

Glad Sun got off the boat, I really didn't think she would actually shoot that woman though, glad she did :cool: I liked her backstory, was interesting, why did that Jae guy jump though :eek: Was he scared of Jin or something??

I liked the ending... Ben is watching them :hmm:

Next weeks looks fab! Can't wait :cheer:

Behemoth
20-11-2006, 07:21
Such a good episode! I can't beleive Henry Gale/Benjamin Linus has lived there all his life!

Siobhan
20-11-2006, 10:14
I

Glad Sun got off the boat, I really didn't think she would actually shoot that woman though, glad she did :cool: I liked her backstory, was interesting, why did that Jae guy jump though :eek: Was he scared of Jin or something??

I think he was pushed.. when Jin didn't finish the job I reckon Sun's dad has someone follow him and finish the job for him

Abbie
24-11-2006, 10:24
I think he was pushed.. when Jin didn't finish the job I reckon Sun's dad has someone follow him and finish the job for him Oh that bit scared me I was so shocked.
Loved the episodes Im still addicted to Lost and cnat believe that the others have contact witht he outside world.

Scorpio_Girl
25-11-2006, 11:45
I very muchly enjoyed tonights episodes. Keeps getting more confusing though :rotfl:

Ah bless Sawyer and Kate <3

I liked the ending... Ben is watching them :hmm:

Next weeks looks fab! Can't wait :cheer:
I watched the repeats.. I LOVE Sawyer! :wub:
The part where Ben was watching them was predictable- it's some sort of experiment.. I don't understand what the whole point is, of Kate/Sawyer doing work and stuff.

I'm not sure what the Other's want but I still don't like them. They act all sincere but their words and actions don't match. :ninja:

Abbie
25-11-2006, 17:39
I don't understand what the whole point is, of Kate/Sawyer doing work and stuff.

Yep lol well thats what we are going to find out later on i hope, now that we have seen the others and stuff its made me even more confused.

Scorpio_Girl
28-11-2006, 10:05
They look like they were in some old american ranch type thing. Surely they could have got them to do more productive stuff. Or there might be some sense to it that we probably won't know till.....

Abbie
29-11-2006, 17:19
I just LOVED the episode!!!!! And you got to see boone again.

Abbie
02-12-2006, 09:43
My fav creepy moment of the las epsidoe has to be wehn Hurley went: Deja vu

CrazyLea
05-12-2006, 22:06
Sundays episode was really good. I love the episodes when we see the cages and Jack. I thought the whole Sawyet/pace maker thing was good. At first I was like :eek: How can the do that to him :( But then at the end, it appears it's not true.. is that right?

I liked the Of Mice and Men reference.. mainly because I actaully have read that book, and was like ''eeee that's a quote from Of Mice and Men'' :lol:

Liked the operation bit as well.. although I'm kinda glad that woman died, it could mean some trouble for Sun and all.. :eek:

Yay can't wait for next week :cheer:
Oh and also.. is it just me, or is Desmond really hot :rotfl:

Abbie
06-12-2006, 15:16
Sundays episode was really good. I love the episodes when we see the cages and Jack. I thought the whole Sawyet/pace maker thing was good. At first I was like :eek: How can the do that to him :( But then at the end, it appears it's not true.. is that right?
I know!!!, i kept thinking It fake its fake, but then i bagn to believe it was real, then it ended up being fake lol.

Abbie
06-12-2006, 15:17
Oh and also.. is it just me, or is Desmond really hot :rotfl: Lol Did you understand what he was doing?

CrazyLea
06-12-2006, 17:10
What, with the roof?
If you mean that then I do...

~*~Leanne~*~
06-12-2006, 19:02
sundays was great the sawyer kate stuff is really good i got so upset at the pacemaker stuff then it wasn't true i was relieved but him being beat up was not nice

Abbie
07-12-2006, 11:14
What, with the roof?
If you mean that then I do... Yer that bit, I mean in the end he used a golf club and made fire with the lightening.

CrazyLea
07-12-2006, 18:28
The way I see it... he was trying to prove to Charlie, that all it takes is one strike of lightning, and his roof would have collapsed like that *clicks fingers* And that's not safe, particularly with the baby.

Abbie
07-12-2006, 19:15
The way I see it... he was trying to prove to Charlie, that all it takes is one strike of lightning, and his roof would have collapsed like that *clicks fingers* And that's not safe, particularly with the baby. Oh right, I thought he was thought of soemthing dead clever i dont really know what I cant really explain.

Abbie
11-12-2006, 14:39
Great but very strange last night. This whole thing with ben has confused me even more, and that tv and camera thing in the Hatch, that made me jump!!! Who is he that man with the eye patch? Freaky!!!!!!
Really sad for Eko, it was strange that once he admited that he thought what he did was right and ok, that thats when the black smoke killed him.

Siobhan
11-12-2006, 15:23
Great but very strange last night. Tthat tv and camera thing in the Hatch, that made me jump!!! Who is he that man with the eye patch? Freaky!!!!!!

I jumped so much with that.. does anyone know who it is??? Very strange indeed and sad to see Eko go

Abbie
11-12-2006, 15:27
I jumped so much with that.. does anyone know who it is??? Very strange indeed I know I mean is he one of the others cos we havent seen anyone like that over there. And he must of known the camera was working.

CrazyLea
17-12-2006, 23:05
That was an amazing episode! I hate that there's a break :angry: It's gunna drive me round the bend!!!

Loved Sawyer & Kate <3 Yay. Although, would still like Kate & Jack together :p

Loved the ending. Good on Jack doing what he did!! Can't wait til February though :(

Abbie
18-12-2006, 17:34
Oh my god!!!! It was just amazing last night. I loved it that it was a kate episode, really interesting I didnt undersatnd her conersation with the marshall though.
I still think theres a chance Kate and jack will get togther.
And what a killer cliffhanger.

CrazyLea
18-12-2006, 17:40
Reguarding the Marshall.. I think it's something like this..
She's on the run (as you know) And he doesn't know where she is, but he is still looking for her. So she wanted him to just let her go, as she loved that man so much. But he said no, unless she can stay there.. but they both no that they wouldn't, so he's still gunna be after her.... something like that perhaps?

Abbie
18-12-2006, 17:43
Yeh probably, oh and you know about we have to wait till Feb for the rest of the sereis, at least we get it at the same time as America which is pretty cool.

CrazyLea
18-12-2006, 17:45
Yeah! That is an upside I guess :D Roll on February :cheer:

Abbie
18-12-2006, 17:47
Yeah! That is an upside I guess :D Roll on February :cheer: I know, the eay they ended just made me go mad, Will kate run, or is it jack she truely loves and cant leave.

Abbie
18-12-2006, 17:49
By the way was kate pregnant in that scene I didnt see it clearly?

CrazyLea
18-12-2006, 17:54
Yeah I think so. That's why she cried.. at least that's what I gathered.. I dunno about pregnancy tests :lol:
Although, I didn't get why, when she was yelling at him, she said I was pregnant.. was it a different day? :searchme:

Abbie
18-12-2006, 17:57
Yeah I think so. That's why she cried.. at least that's what I gathered.. I dunno about pregnancy tests :lol:
Although, I didn't get why, when she was yelling at him, she said I was pregnant.. was it a different day? :searchme: Yep Im guessing so, but i think becuase she knew in the end she was gonna run and I think as she had the feeling that someday she would get caught really, she thought it wont work her with a child.
Thats what i think anyway.

CrazyLea
18-12-2006, 18:04
What happened to your typing then :rotfl: Love it!! :lol:

But yeah I agree. That's what I think too. Which is true, it wouldn't have been fair to the child if she has kept it.

Abbie
18-12-2006, 18:27
Lol sorry I dont know what happened either.
And yes she probably thought that too.
Im also glad what Jack did in the surgey but Im still confused over what Juillet did last week?

CrazyLea
18-12-2006, 20:47
Yeah I'm a little confused over that too. Last week I thought I understood it, but then this week made me change my mind :searchme:

Last week, she wanted him to make the operation go wrong? This week, I'm not sure. Although, she might just be putting on a front, so that the others don't realise.

On the other hand. Maybe she told that to Jack so that he'd trust her.. but then also, he didn't know about the camera, so if it was just for that, she could have said :hmm: Interesting :lol:

Abbie
18-12-2006, 21:04
Yeah I'm a little confused over that too. Last week I thought I understood it, but then this week made me change my mind :searchme:

Last week, she wanted him to make the operation go wrong? This week, I'm not sure. Although, she might just be putting on a front, so that the others don't realise.

On the other hand. Maybe she told that to Jack so that he'd trust her.. but then also, he didn't know about the camera, so if it was just for that, she could have said :hmm: Interesting :lol:
Yes its all very confusing, but thats lost for you.
By the way did you think Kate looked really skinny and small in her flashbacks than she usually does?

CrazyLea
18-12-2006, 21:38
Yeah, good old confusions :lol:

She definately looked different. Maybe it was skinny :hmm: But I didn't recognise her at first :lol: She also looked like someone else :hmm:

Abbie
19-12-2006, 16:14
Yeah, good old confusions :lol:

She definately looked different. Maybe it was skinny :hmm: But I didn't recognise her at first :lol: She also looked like someone else :hmm: Lol well she does always look different as she is not on the island anymore. They look cleaner lol.

Siobhan
01-02-2007, 12:35
11 more days and new series starts on SKY!!

don't miss it people!!

11 Feb SKY 1

Abbie
01-02-2007, 12:37
11 more days and new series starts on SKY!!

don't miss it people!!

11 Feb SKY 1

Yay I knew it, my predictions were right, I cant wait

Chloe O'brien
01-02-2007, 12:41
That's a Sunday night right after 24 so tune in at 9 and watch both :clap:

Abbie
01-02-2007, 12:43

Yep its a sunday, i know its great isnt, I really cant wait any longer.

Behemoth
01-02-2007, 13:08
That will be the best night of TV in the history of the world!

Siobhan
01-02-2007, 16:27
That will be the best night of TV in the history of the world!

don't forget Top Gear at 8pm.. what a packed sunday night from 11th onwards

Abbie
04-02-2007, 14:29
1 week today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cant wait. :D

Chloe O'brien
04-02-2007, 23:41
They were advertising the return of Lost tonight during the adverts on 24.

Abbie
05-02-2007, 00:23
They were advertising the return of Lost tonight during the adverts on 24.awwww my mum has seen adverts too, does it look good?

Siobhan
05-02-2007, 11:22
They were advertising the return of Lost tonight during the adverts on 24.awwww my mum has seen adverts too, does it look good?

Abbie.. it looks S**T hot.. I think the first one back is going to be a humdinger!!!

Abbie
05-02-2007, 12:22

Abbie.. it looks S**T hot.. I think the first one back is going to be a humdinger!!!
AHHH I cant waut eversince it finished Ive been watching the lost moments whihc are clips of what to come on the official lost website and its now driving me crazy

Abbie
11-02-2007, 17:33
LOST IS BACK TONIGHT!!!!!!!
Im so excited :D

~*~Leanne~*~
11-02-2007, 19:36
i can't wait im so excited lol even though i have seen bits of it already

Abbie
11-02-2007, 19:58

Have you been watching the lost moments?

Siobhan
12-02-2007, 10:35
OMG.. Jack is now alone.. Kate and Sawyer are off the spooky island.. and wow big shock that Alex is Ben's daughter.. I knew she was the french woman's but shock that she is also ben's

Abbie
12-02-2007, 12:14
OMG.. Jack is now alone.. Kate and Sawyer are off the spooky island.. and wow big shock that Alex is Ben's daughter.. I knew she was the french woman's but shock that she is also ben's

That doesnt mean she actually is his, remember they took her form the french woman when she was a baby so I believe that Ben just raised her as his won, as the french woman came to the island pregnant.
I loved last night, I was like crying at the Kate and Jack conversation when they first met.
And the things about Juilet and that research program that people wanted ehr to join, when they said they were'nt in portland which was the title of the episode, I reckon thats how she got to the island.

Chloe O'brien
12-02-2007, 12:21
The minute that her ex husband was knocked down by the bus I knew that doctor had something to do with it. But how will she be able to leave the island.

Abbie
12-02-2007, 12:25
The minute that her ex husband was knocked down by the bus I knew that doctor had something to do with it. But how will she be able to leave the island.

I dont know, but I she Ithink that you know those people who wanted her to join those research people in portland, i think it was the island they were situated as they did say it wasnt really in portland. And Like Ben has said before they do have contact with the outside world, so maybe they can go home, Its really confusing, but saying that they can go home leaves me to wonder if Walt and Mickeal really did go home, as I thought there was a chance of them coming back, but who know now, after all this is lost we are talking about.

Andy'sLuckyPony
12-02-2007, 18:23
Thought last nights episode was a bit irritating. Although some bitsmwere great - Jack and Sawer were awesome - Jack being really assertive and Sawyer kicking butt as usual - but other bits I was like: eh? O_o

The guy in the room watching tv for example. I understand that it was some sort of torture thing going on, but it was a bit random, unexplained and sinister - more at home in a horror film to be honst - only one of those useless unscary ones. Lol!

And Jack and Kate's first conversation? Why was she crying? If I was Kate I'd have forgotton by now! Lol!
Well even so, I don't think that Juliette will get off the island - and I'm pretty sure Ben knows she won't be able to.

~*~Leanne~*~
12-02-2007, 19:23

Have you been watching the lost moments?

yes i have been watching lost moments and on other lost sites after wednesday they had clips so i watched them

and the ep was great i loved it sawyer and kate are great

Cornishbabe
13-02-2007, 19:08
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Emma's happy :)

Ive finally managed to get hold of series three. Its great!!

But a little confusing. Im up to date with the uk now.

Im not sure if i like the idea of there being two islands.

Abbie
13-02-2007, 19:22
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Emma's happy :)

Ive finally managed to get hold of series three. Its great!!

But a little confusing. Im up to date with the uk now.

Im not sure if i like the idea of there being two islands.
Lol YAY go emma!!!!!!!
I know what you mean about two islands but it makes things even more interesting!

CrazyLea
17-02-2007, 00:41
I found Sundays episode quite moving lol! The Jack/Kate stuff.. when he was talking to her on the talkie :( Aww, I just totally cried slightly. I'm gunna watch it again tonight I think, but without the internet as a distraction.. so will probably post in here later.. *deleting this bit of course, not making a new post lol*

Abbie
17-02-2007, 00:44
Hehe, the internet distarction I was a slight part in I think, well anyway I so know waht you mean about it being moving and with the whole Kate / Jack thing , I still believe the trinagle is not over

CrazyLea
17-02-2007, 00:45
I totally agree.. is there a specualtion thread here *goes in search for one*
and you were actaully :lol: If you weren't on, I probs would have gone off, cause I know you like talking about Lost :lol:

Abbie
17-02-2007, 00:48
I totally agree.. is there a specualtion thread here *goes in search for one*
and you were actaully :lol: If you weren't on, I probs would have gone off, cause I know you like talking about Lost :lol:Lol well there is a Kate and ???????? thread.
I know I love it I could talk forever about it :D
I mean there is just so much going on all the time, how can you not

Siobhan
19-02-2007, 10:34
What a great episode, can't believe that Charlie is going to die!!! and poor Desmond is doing all he can to save him.. Lost is getting more and more weird but I am still loving it..

Chloe O'brien
19-02-2007, 12:49
Wow what an episode last night. We all thought that Desmond was going wacky but he was trying to do the right thing. It's true what that lady in the jewlery said that you can't change the path that has been set.

Abbie
19-02-2007, 20:07
It was very werid last night, I think I can safely say the weridest episode yet and thatis asying somehting as lost is very unusual.
Im not sure I believe that charlie is going to die, its too obvious for them to do that, and Lost isnt usually obvious.

CrazyLea
20-02-2007, 16:18
I thought that episode was really good. Completely different to the ones we've seen so far. And I loved seeing more into Desmonds past/story, I think he's a good character. As for the ending, it does kind of make sense, and I think that it could happen - Charlie dying. But, saying that, it's a bit weird that basically, Desmond can see into the future, surely he'd be able to predict alot more than just a couple of things?? Although, again, I know he'd only be able to know stuff that he has already lived through, not stuff he hasn't.. :hmm: I find myself with many more questions that I had before Sunday :lol: Good ole' Lost!

Siobhan
26-02-2007, 10:32
Last nights was excellent.. Sawyer finally realised that Kate doesn't really love him at all... and Jack is going to the other's area.. will be great next week!!!

Abbie
26-02-2007, 16:33
Last nights was excellent.. Sawyer finally realised that Kate doesn't really love him at all... and Jack is going to the other's area.. will be great next week!!!
I know I loved that part, Kate should so be with Jack.
Great episode, so confused though, i mean what were Cindy and that lot doing and was a little confused about the whole marking thing, and it seemed really dramatic at the end of last nights, or was that just me?

Siobhan
26-02-2007, 16:36
Yeah it was a bit exteme but at least she wasn't excuted. yeah that thing with Cindy was weird.. what had she come to watch??? and they all seemed happy, very strange

Abbie
26-02-2007, 16:41
Yeah it was a bit exteme but at least she wasn't excuted. yeah that thing with Cindy was weird.. what had she come to watch??? and they all seemed happy, very strange

I know it didnt make any sense this week we were suppose to get answers and stuff instead we got half answers.

Siobhan
26-02-2007, 16:42

I know it didnt make any sense this week we were suppose to get answers and stuff instead we got half answers.

did we get any answers.. I just got lots more questions.. it should be called Lots not Lost :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Abbie
26-02-2007, 16:43
Lol well in the american promo for that episode it said we would get the answers to 3 of the biggest mysteries

Siobhan
26-02-2007, 16:50
Lol well in the american promo for that episode it said we would get the answers to 3 of the biggest mysteries

I can't even think of one answer we got.. maybe one is where are the other people???? can you think of any?

Abbie
26-02-2007, 16:51

I can't even think of one answer we got.. maybe one is where are the other people???? can you think of any?
Well Carl said that the gave the people they took a better life, One that I like to think is an answer is that Kate does not love sawyer, and maybe the other one is how Jack got his tatoo's thats always been one of my interests
:p

Siobhan
26-02-2007, 17:02

Well Carl said that the gave the people they took a better life, One that I like to think is an answer is that Kate does not love sawyer, and maybe the other one is how Jack got his tatoo's thats always been one of my interests
:p

you know Matt Fox (jack) always had those tatoos and they just brought them into the show.. it wasn't a planned thing to give him tatoos at the start.. he had them years

Abbie
26-02-2007, 19:49
I know but after last nights episode they have made it quite interesting

Siobhan
05-03-2007, 10:11
I liked last nights episode.. poor Hurley.. I was delight when the van got running, it was a real guy bonding moment.. I am glad Sawyer didn't say sorry to Kate (what has he got to be sorry for anyway, she made it clear she still has feelings for Jack)... and I don't think anyone was shocked when Kate told the french woman Alex was her daughter.. that was obvious!!!

Luna
05-03-2007, 10:27
last night episode was brilliant it was nice to have at least one were someone wasnt dying or in danger

The astroid hitting the chicken place was hilarious :rotfl:

Siobhan
05-03-2007, 10:37
last night episode was brilliant it was nice to have at least one were someone wasnt dying or in danger

The astroid hitting the chicken place was hilarious :rotfl:

actually that was very funny :rotfl: Can't believe his dad just left him like that... that was sad

Luna
05-03-2007, 10:41
yeah poor hurley....although his mother was right about those candy bars :lol:

Abbie
05-03-2007, 16:35
I loved it last night it was a nice humerous episode and slightly relaxing in a way, Hurley's mum made me laugh when she said she had needs lol. And it was obvious that kate was going for help off the french woman and that the other's Alex is really her Alex. But my dad said at the end he wasnt expecting that so I just gave me a 'are you kidding' look

Andy'sLuckyPony
06-03-2007, 15:55
It's called Lost becuase it has "lost the plot"

But I still love it >_<

Hope they save Jack soon.

Siobhan
15-03-2007, 10:05
Have to say Sunday's episode was great.. I love that lost is back to it very mysterious ways... and what did that woman say to the russian guy???

Abbie
15-03-2007, 22:09
Have to say Sunday's episode was great.. I love that lost is back to it very mysterious ways... and what did that woman say to the russian guy???

I dont know but she told him to kill her I think
Anyway I lved that episode I just thought it was great I kinda feel like we are starting tp be able to piece some bits together for a chnage

Abbie
19-03-2007, 17:54
It was sooooo good last night!
I knew Claire and Jack were half brother and sister the only thing left to do with that now is will they ever find out??
The death of the patchy was a bit feaky and it was a great ending I was like :eek: You cant leave it there!!!!!!!!!
And by the way Kate so :wub: Jack

Siobhan
20-03-2007, 10:58
It was brilliant on Sunday.. wasnt' a shock about claire but was about Jack playing with the other.. the patchy guys dying was horrible and what is Locke up to

Luna
20-03-2007, 11:34
i soo need to catch up on this havent watched the last few episodes

Abbie
20-03-2007, 20:59
I thought Jack playing football with the others was really confusing, I mean how long has he been with them now and I mean since kate and sawyer left him

Siobhan
26-03-2007, 11:25
What a fantastic episode!! at least we now know how Locke ending up in a wheelchair.. I love the locke flashbacks..they are always so full of suprises.. Is that man really his dad though??? I mean, he is a con artist so who is to say he just has Locke believing he is his dad??? And then for his dad to be in the room at the end.. was that as Ben said about the magic box "just look inside and what you want to be there will be" or is his dad really there???
And Alex now knows her mum is alive!!

CrazyLea
26-03-2007, 11:45
I knew Claire and Jack were half brother and sister the only thing left to do with that now is will they ever find out??
I missed last weeks episode... :eek: They're half bro and sis?

Good episode last night, I agree with you Siob, the Locke flashbacks, they're always so full of surprises. How ouchy did that fall look haha. I wander if he is really is dad then :hmm: You do make a good point. I wasn't expecting him there at the end.

Can't wait for next week :D

Siobhan
26-03-2007, 11:51
I knew Claire and Jack were half brother and sister the only thing left to do with that now is will they ever find out??I missed last weeks episode... :eek: They're half bro and sis?

yeah that was kinda obvious.. remember in one of Ana Lucia flashbacks she drove Jack's dad to a place in Sydney and he demanded to see his daughter??? that was clare... Jack and Clare just dont' know this yet..

See how clever Ben was with his promise to Jack.. he knew Locke was going to blow up the sub so he said "when you leave this island, i will let your friends go" (or something to that effect) but he knew Jack would never leave the island if Locke was blown the sub up.. clever Ben!!!

CrazyLea
26-03-2007, 12:49
I must have missed that episode too :lol:.

Yeah, Ben is really clever like that, I like that. The way he does that, it's cool :p. I must say, I'm glad Jack didn't leave the island though :p

One question, have Walt and Michael truly left? It seemed way too easy before?

Siobhan
26-03-2007, 12:55
One question, have Walt and Michael truly left? It seemed way too easy before?

Yeah I am sure they are gone.. if not, there would have been something said by now...

Behemoth
26-03-2007, 14:50
Last night's episode was great and all the Locke stuff was fantasic but something really bothered me about it...

Jack whole attitude throughout the whole episode was unbelievable and totally out of character. He was playing football with the others, laughing and joking with them, telling Ben that he doesn't owe him anything, shaking his hand etc...
Has Jack forgotten that this is the same group of people who kidnapped Claire and countless other survivors, hung Charlie from a tree and left him to die, kept Jack, Kate and Sawyer prisoner etc...?

Even the excuse he gave to Kate doesn't explain his behaviour. If Jack had made a deal with the Others to be released, shouldn't he be sitting around not talking to them, worrying about his friends and if he will ever see them again, coming up with a plan to escape from the Others and back to the other survivors? Jack must know that he won't be able to return to the island. After all, surely Michael would have returned with rescue if he could?

Siobhan
26-03-2007, 14:54
If Jack had made a deal with the Others to be released, shouldn't he be sitting around not talking to them, worrying about his friends and if he will ever see them again, coming up with a plan to escape from the Others and back to the other survivors? Jack must know that he won't be able to return to the island. After all, surely Michael would have returned with rescue if he could?

Michael didn't care about the group, if he did he would never have shot Ana or Libby and sold his friends out. Jack would have come back, I am sure of it. Jack doesn't hate them and he might as well enjoy himself, after all, he was getting his freedom and never expected Kate et al to come rescue him.. his plan was to rescue them!!!

Behemoth
26-03-2007, 17:56
Michael didn't care about the group, if he did he would never have shot Ana or Libby and sold his friends out.

I think Michael did care about the group but it's like Sayid said, "A father would do anything for his son."

Michael was a perfectly likeable guy until Walt was kidnapped. He was building a raft to get everyone rescued!

Siobhan
27-03-2007, 09:56
Michael didn't care about the group, if he did he would never have shot Ana or Libby and sold his friends out.

I think Michael did care about the group but it's like Sayid said, "A father would do anything for his son."

Michael was a perfectly likeable guy until Walt was kidnapped. He was building a raft to get everyone rescued!

that is quiet true... I was talking about characters in this last night and I always enjoy a Locke, Hurley or Sayid flashback.. all 3 are strong characters and Hurley is pure entertainment.. I prefer these three to Jack/kate/sawyer

CrazyLea
27-03-2007, 15:56
I agree there, Locke and Hurleys flashbacks are always really good. I also quite like Sun and Jins. Sayid's are good, but I tend to miss them, as for some reason I get distracted when his are on, how odd :searchme:

Abbie
31-03-2007, 17:04
Okay havent been on here in some time, but anyway I thought it was a great episode last week I mean now we know how Locke was in the wheelchair and ouch my back tingled when he hit the floor. And what was his dad doing at the end, lost is so good at cliff hangers lately. And as for jack and kate I loved that scene. I felt like crying

Siobhan
02-04-2007, 10:10
My god.. last night was a bit strange if Nikki and Paulo are dead.. what was the point? mind you it was a good one and nice to see some of the old faces..

Abbie
02-04-2007, 12:21
I thought it was a great episode, I know what you mean by what was the point, but it was really werid that they were kinda buried alive at the end, well I think Nikki was but I think Paulo was actually dead.

Siobhan
16-04-2007, 10:35
What a great episode.. Juilette is evil!!! and Ben had it all worked out months ago as he said the implant (the one he put in when claire was pregnant) should be active, that is like 2 months later so he had planned to get into the camp.. One thing I didn't understand, juilet said that no pregnant woman survived on the Island, even those who didn't concieve there, then how did Rousseau have her baby Alex and not die???

Abbie
16-04-2007, 16:00
It really was a good episode, we kinda have answers about the others now, and good point about Danielle, that is quite odd, I mean they must know about her.

Siobhan
16-04-2007, 16:10
I noticed Kate didn't say anything about Sun.. she just looked at her when Juliet mentioned pregnancy.. I don't think anything was wrong with Claire, it was just a reason to get into the group

Abbie
16-04-2007, 16:31
Hmm, I thought maybe Kate didnt want to say anything about Sun cos she still doesnt fully trust Juliet and what do you mean about getting Claire into the group?

Siobhan
16-04-2007, 16:51
Hmm, I thought maybe Kate didnt want to say anything about Sun cos she still doesnt fully trust Juliet and what do you mean about getting Claire into the group?

No she used claire to get into the group.. they put that implant into her to make her sick and Juliet said she know how to fix it, which she did cause Ben had the correct medicine left for her to use.

I am looking forward to the next couple of episodes.. mind you, you would think the group would be very wary of Juliet considering the whole Henry Gale thing???

Abbie
16-04-2007, 23:16
O right yeh I know what you mean tnow by Claire, pretty werid that they planned it though, i think they might of put in there just incase cos I know they are smart but not that smart I think they put it in there and would some how come up with a plan in the end cos there is no way they could of planned what just went on.
I think the group will be wary of Juilet but she did help save Claire so she ow has that on her side which was part of their plan.

Abbie
22-04-2007, 23:35
Good episode, had some funny moments in it, but everytime they showed that charlie flash i had to look away. So glad desmond saved him, and towards the end i just knew it wasnt penny

Siobhan
24-04-2007, 10:12
Good episode, had some funny moments in it, but everytime they showed that charlie flash i had to look away. So glad desmond saved him, and towards the end i just knew it wasnt penny

It was the Irish girl he was meant to marry.. wasn't it??? so how did she have the pic of desmond and penny??... I loved that episode.. glad he saved charlie again.. I was shocked at the start cause I thought it actually happened.. and OMG.. Kate using Sawyer like that cause she saw Jack with Juilette.. she needs to get over herself :angry:

Abbie
24-04-2007, 20:37

It was the Irish girl he was meant to marry.. wasn't it??? so how did she have the pic of desmond and penny??... I loved that episode.. glad he saved charlie again.. I was shocked at the start cause I thought it actually happened.. and OMG.. Kate using Sawyer like that cause she saw Jack with Juilette.. she needs to get over herself :angry:

Yep he was suppose to maryy the irsish girl and im guessing the new girl on the island has something to do with Penny as in she knows her, like the season 2 finale.
And im still hoping for Jack and Kate to get togteher

Abbie
29-04-2007, 23:28
What an episode! I mean it was good throughout but im really not sure what Juliet is up to and Im gald the baby in Jin's but at the same time thats bad for Sun. But at the end! :eek: What is going on?!

Siobhan
30-04-2007, 09:56
What an episode! :eek: What is going on?!

You can say that again.. Eye patch man back from the dead.. Juliet saying she hates Ben (I am sure she does), why does he want samples from the women, is he going to try get them pregnant???? and the mystery woman saying that they found flight 815 and there was no surviours!! do you think Ben set up a fake crash to cover the tracks??? There is so much going on that it is getting better and better!!!!

Luna
30-04-2007, 11:04
i posted this the other day in the american thread

omg i just watched the episode from the other night

What is going on?? What juliette up to ben must still be on the island somehow!!!

And how could they have found the plane and everyone was dead

Are we getting closer to the truth? Did they all die and now they are somehow trapped between heaven and the real world - does this mean that the others are dead too?? Omg i cant wait til next week!!!!!

Siobhan
30-04-2007, 11:12
I was going to reply to you Luna.. no I don't think they are all dead.. the writers of the show promised that this is not going to happen.. they said it from Season 1... I somehow think Ben set up the second flight that was found with no surviour.. if they (the airline) couldn't find flight 815, they would have kept searching and found the island eventually so I think it was a setup by Dharma or Widmore institute...

Ben is on the island.. just not where they usually stay... she is leaving him messages but he must have a huge hold over her cause she really hates him..

Again, classic lost has us asking more question than we can answer. what I am wonder is.. if the eyepatch guy came back from dead, do you think the other people who died could have been saved before they were buried or what russian death a fake???

Luna
30-04-2007, 11:25
on the official lost forum they are talking about the sliding doors effect? Parralle universe where one plane crashed and was found were they all died and the other landed on the island!!

I cant believe they have managed to shock us yet again!! But i bets its not all going to be explained for months yet.

I couldnt believe when i saw that guy from the cabin again i mean how could he have survived????

Siobhan
30-04-2007, 11:39
Oh.. sliding doors thing... that sounds interesting.. now sure how that will work when they come together if nobody survived the other crash!!

this is lost.. they always shock us... there is going to be a 4th series so excellent

Luna
30-04-2007, 11:45
Oh.. sliding doors thing... that sounds interesting.. now sure how that will work when they come together if nobody survived the other crash!!

this is lost.. they always shock us... there is going to be a 4th series so excellent

well im sliding doors didnt she die at the end and thats how the other one went onto live......hhhmmm yeah i get what you mean now if they are already dead....hhhmmmm...oh they always know how to pickle my brain

Siobhan
30-04-2007, 11:46
I know what you mean.. I was awake ages last night thinking about what might be going on, what is everyone up to, what is happening on the island.. so many many questions

Abbie
30-04-2007, 20:42
[quote=Abbie;512867] do you think Ben set up a fake crash to cover the tracks??? There is so much going on that it is getting better and better!!!!
I know thats what I thought, but does he have that much power, myabe it was Jacob. And maybe he does want the other women to get pragnant, I dont know, Ben just creeps me out

brenda1971
30-04-2007, 21:40
Are they really going to do a series 4?

How much longer is it going to be on for there can only be so many flashbacks.

I love lost but I would really like some answers

Luna
01-05-2007, 11:06
has it not been planned to have have 6 seasons???????????

Siobhan
01-05-2007, 11:29

Maybe but I dont' think it has been commisioned yet.. it is a plan but the writers said that if people got bored they would kill it

Luna
01-05-2007, 11:36

Maybe but I dont' think it has been commisioned yet.. it is a plan but the writers said that if people got bored they would kill it

i dont think people would get bored just fustrated with it. They really do need to start giving us answers though.....just wee ones just to keep us going

Abbie
01-05-2007, 21:02
The thing we dont relise is that we do get answers along the way just thats there is so much more to know than meets the eye

Siobhan
02-05-2007, 10:09
The thing we dont relise is that we do get answers along the way just thats there is so much more to know than meets the eye

Oh we do get answers and you think, good but then in the same episode it has you asking 3 other questions :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Abbie
02-05-2007, 10:24
Lol but thats what I love about the show cos there is so much more to know, but we have found out answers to basic things, well some of them

Siobhan
07-05-2007, 09:03
Ok.. last nights episode.. Ben is playing Locke!!! 1) he told Locke he was special, made a fool of him, yet let him leave with the recording from Juliette known (I am sure he sent that guy to him with Sawyer's file) that Locke would give it to Sawyer
2) he told Locke he could join them as long as he had his dad's body on his back.. he never said "If you kill you father".. he knew Locke was going to get Sawyer to do it.
Ben is good.. he has Locke who he claims cured him, he is exposing Juliette so that there will be a battle with Sawyer and Jack.. split the camp, take what he wants....

I still don't think that this is all "they are dead".. Locke's dad said that locke died when he was pushed out the window, but locke lived in a wheelchair for years after that.. I reckon it was a cover up.. think about it Locke's dad is working for Widmore, the girl who crashed in helicopter is working for Penny, widmore's daughter!!!

What is Jack and Juilette hiding, what do they have to tell Kate???? This show just gets better and better

Behemoth
07-05-2007, 11:50
Last night's episode was great, more like what I expect from Lost!

Anthony Cooper/Locke/Sawyer storyline was great. ACs arrogance was really annoying me towards the end especially when he ripped up Sawyer's letter although thankfully Sawyer killed him so that turned out alright.

I'm not too sure about this theory that they found the plane and everyone was dead. The pilot said back in season one that they were 1000 miles off course when they crashed and I'm sure either AC or Naomi have said that the plane was on the seabed when it was found. How could rescuers have found a plane in these conditions?

Jack & Juliet's secret - I think that they know outside communication is impossible and that's why they don't get excited when Kate says about the radio. I've got this theory that the fences that supposedly killed Patchy act as a kind of forcefield around the island, making it invisible to radar and preventing communications leaving or entering the island. When the EMP in the hatch was triggered, the fences stopped working temporarily and that's when Penelope's crew saw the island on their radar.

Siobhan
07-05-2007, 12:15
I don't think they found another plane either or if they did, it was the wrong one and they were told it was 815... AC said he got hit from behind and then was given an IV from the medic.. didn't the knock Juliette out before she went on a plane to the island.. Ripping up Sawyer's letter: wrong move asshole as another great movie once said....

Locke is going back to the group!! and Rousseau? what does she need all that dynamite for.. Loving lost and yes it was fantastic episode last night.. I would be really disappointed if they were all dead, the writers promised that it would never happen

Mind you, little theory of my own, it was mentioned it was all jack's dream on another site ages ago.. what if it is actually Locke mind?? he broke his back so Jack is helping, this Island is just where Locke's mind is playing out his rehabilation.. he has to fight to walk again... far far fetched but hey this is lost, anything is possible

Luna
10-05-2007, 09:12
i dont think it would be a dream that would be really disappointing they beter have something better than that planned for the ending

Abbie
10-05-2007, 20:47
I dont think it will be either and I think sometime in the past the writers have confirmed its NOT a dream

Siobhan
14-05-2007, 10:08
OMG.. what an episode.. can't believe how evil Ben is.. how dare he shoot Locke and then he killed all the dharma people including his dad.. How old is Richard??? he was there when he met ben as a boy and there again now!!! it is mental!!

Ben wasn't born on the island so I don't think it is all a dream/limbo etc.. Ben has been on the island a long long time.. Wonder where Rousseau fits into all of this.. Is ben really alex's dad???

So many question still left unanswered... they give us a little and then hand us lots more question.. Locke doesn't not deserve to die
Who is Jacob??? Ben is a nutter

Abbie
14-05-2007, 10:29
What a great episode last night, I do feel like we did have some answered like what happened to dharma and what is went on with Ben. I know what yo mean about richard, that confused me.
And im really confused about jacob

Luna
14-05-2007, 10:40
OMG.. what an episode.. can't believe how evil Ben is.. how dare he shoot Locke and then he killed all the dharma people including his dad.. How old is Richard??? he was there when he met ben as a boy and there again now!!! it is mental!!

Ben wasn't born on the island so I don't think it is all a dream/limbo etc.. Ben has been on the island a long long time.. Wonder where Rousseau fits into all of this.. Is ben really alex's dad???

So many question still left unanswered... they give us a little and then hand us lots more question.. Locke doesn't not deserve to die

:eek: havent seen this weeks yet omg sounds like good stuff :eek:

Siobhan
14-05-2007, 10:49

:eek: havent seen this weeks yet omg sounds like good stuff :eek:

YOu have missed a cracking episode.. best so far

Abbie
14-05-2007, 11:04
I know we got to see so mch and kinda understand bens past Im just really confused about richard??

Siobhan
14-05-2007, 11:10
I know we got to see so mch and kinda understand bens past Im just really confused about richard??

me too.. how has richard go to getting Ben to join his group to Ben taking over the group.. I think Ben is losing credibility with his group.. nobody help the russian guy when Locke beat him up.

Wonder what Jack's plan is going to be???

Luna
14-05-2007, 11:19
So did he kill all of the others???? come on give me details!!!!!

I cant wait for to watch this tonight

Abbie
14-05-2007, 11:22
Ben was part of dharma to begin with and he was never born on the island

Siobhan
14-05-2007, 11:29
So did he kill all of the others???? come on give me details!!!!!

I cant wait for to watch this tonight

Ben came on to the island with his dad (he was the body that Hurley found in the VW van). he hated the place and worked with the hostiles (the guys he is with now) and gassed everyone from Dharma. He killed his dad, they went for a driver and he gassed him in the van and left him there.

He took Locke to the grave and shot him and left him there.. Plus he says someone called Jacob tells him what he needs to do (but you will have to watch the epi to see Jacob, I won't give that away). Plus everyone on the island knows about Juliet but she already told Jack and they have a plan

Abbie
14-05-2007, 11:31
So shiv cold you see jacob? I was confused with that part?

Luna if you really want the episode guide is up

Siobhan
14-05-2007, 11:52
So shiv cold you see jacob? I was confused with that part?

Luna if you really want the episode guide is up

I am not sure but at the end of that scene when Ben got thrown to the wall, I am sure I saw someone esle in the chair...

Abbie
14-05-2007, 11:54
Thats what I thought, I wish i taped it now so i cold pause the scene

Siobhan
14-05-2007, 12:06
Thats what I thought, I wish i taped it now so i cold pause the scene

found what I was looking for.. Jacob is visible

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/3597/pdvd000vo8.jpg

Abbie
14-05-2007, 12:08
Hmm very intresting, I just have no idea how they are going to explain him and why locke coldnt see him cos that isnt normal

Siobhan
14-05-2007, 12:10
Hmm very intresting, I just have no idea how they are going to explain him and why locke coldnt see him cos that isnt normal

I heard it is because Jacob can block who he is visible to and Ben is getting worried cause Locke heard him (ben obviously didn't) so may fear he is going to be replace, hence shooting Locke.. I reckon Jacob might save locke but again this is all pure theory on my part... Also read on sky website, this season finale gives alot away (didn't say what it was but it is gonna be good)

Abbie
14-05-2007, 12:14
Sounds really good, but still the fact that a person can be invisible to some people isnt really normal

Siobhan
14-05-2007, 12:15
Sounds really good, but still the fact that a person can be invisible to some people isnt really normal

I am not sure.. considering the black smoke can show people what they want to see.. Locke seen it and survived, Eko didn't ... Maybe Jacob controls this smoke???

Abbie
14-05-2007, 12:18
That would make sense, and I noticed last night in bens flahsback they were going on about a volcano I wonder if that has got any importance you never know it could be linked to the black smoke, you never know with lost

brenda1971
20-05-2007, 18:38
I was very confused as I could not see jacob at all.And I wonder if locke will survive.

Abbie
20-05-2007, 23:31
Great episode tonight and I liked the flashbacks cos they werent your usual thing and now im so excited for next week!!!!

Siobhan
21-05-2007, 09:33
Next week is Season finale :crying::crying: but what a cracking episode to lead up to it. Great to see Rose and Bernard back.. and love the whole bits with Charlie.. very sweet and sad in parts.. Can't wait for next week.. mind you I would love to see a rousseau back story.. that should be interesting

Abbie
21-05-2007, 13:52
Yeh its nice to see Ros and benard back and it seems they have more to do with the season finale. I would love to see rousseaus back story but I dont think we will next week, Ive seen promos for it and it looks very exciting

Scorpio_Girl
05-06-2007, 17:22
Well I've watched the season finale.. and I don't know what's gonna come up in the next series, at all. I mean with the whole flashbacks and things, this one showed 'future flashbacks' as Jack was saying to Kate he shouldn't have left the island.. He couldn't handle life without knowing about the island as he tried to commit suicide.

I'm guessing Kate ends up with Sawyer in that future flashback.. I didn't pay much attention. I hope that 'this future' doesn't happen. Maybe the Others have a point in when they're keeping the Island under a cloak..

Abbie
05-06-2007, 17:37
I dont think that future will happen I think it may be a possible future

Scorpio_Girl
05-06-2007, 17:41
It's quite clever the way they show that flashback trying to dissuade us, the audience, into making us think that they shouldn't be rescued.

In the nest series, I hope there'll be new characters, or that they discover alien lifeforms lol. Hey, it's Lost, anything can happen..

laurouski
05-06-2007, 17:47
I have loads of stuff to say about that finale but for now all I'm gonna talk about is Jack saying that he loved Kate! Those alleged flash-forwards better not be true, Kate and Jack are meant to be together! I don't see why they'd have all this tension with Kate betraying Jack to sleep with Sawyer, being jealous of Juliet, and now him telling her he loves her, and then have Kate and Sawyer end up together.
Also, if they are flash-forwards, I'm very curious to know who Jack went to see in the coffin. :hmm: Could have been Ben, I suppose.

I also thought it was quite hilarious when Hurley came speeding through the jungle in his little hippie-mobile, with that angry look on his face.

And when Alex met her mum, I thought it was funny when Rousseau fondly asked her if she wanted to help tie Ben up. What a touching way to start their mother-daughter relationship!

Scorpio_Girl
05-06-2007, 17:51
Also, if they are flash-forwards, I'm very curious to know who Jack went to see in the coffin. :hmm:

I also thought it was quite hilarious when Hurley came speeding through the jungle in his little hippie-mobile, with that angry look on his face.

And when Alex met her mum, I thought it was funny when Rousseau fondly asked her if she wanted to help tie Ben up. What a touching way to start their mother-daughter relationship!
I kinda forgot about them bits. Do you think the person in the coffin was someone from the island?

Yeah those last moments made me laugh! :p

BTW. what's the deal with Walt helping out Locke. Was he even real???

Abbie
05-06-2007, 18:40
hehe I know what you mean about Jack and kate
and I think it was Ben in the coffin

Luna
05-06-2007, 19:00

i still dont think it was him - its too easy!! there has to someone else who dies who kate doesnt like!! What about locke?

Abbie
05-06-2007, 21:01
Yeh could be, i dont really like locke either, I thought for a while maybe it was Micheal but then Walt would of been there

Siobhan
06-06-2007, 09:03

i still dont think it was him - its too easy!! there has to someone else who dies who kate doesnt like!! What about locke?

Known how Lost has been working over the past few years.. it could be Sawyer!!!

Bryan
06-06-2007, 11:33
I think the person in the coffin is probably one of the main characters, who ends up betraying them all.

Abbie
06-06-2007, 17:30

Known how Lost has been working over the past few years.. it could be Sawyer!!!

I suppose but I think that would of been the person she went back to :(