PDA

View Full Version : Hugh in 'Doctor Who'

CrazyLea
18-11-2006, 22:25
HOLBY CITY actor Hugh Quarshie, who is currently on a two month break from the show, is filming for the new series of Dr Who.

The Sun newspaper revealed that Hugh will be playing the character of Solomon in a two-part episode of the third series alongside Spooks actress Miranda Raison.

A spokesperson revealed 'Hugh's over the moon. He's always been a fan of the show and has been having a great time filming with David and the others after Holby gave him two months off'.

Producer Phil Collinson also revealed, 'We've been dying to cast Hugh for a very long time.'

Hugh, who plays Surgeon Ric Griffin, saw his character heading to Uganda to work for Medicine Africa following a cover-up involving a pig's kidney been given to a patient by maverick Abra.

Wasn't sure whether to put this here, or Doctor Who, but put it here as... It says he's on a two month break.. does this mean he returns to Holby?? :D

JustJodi
19-11-2006, 23:22
Lea sure sounds like he is returning, but again with soaps you just never know.. Guess Abra will stick around and hope he does he gives such SPICE to the program, Will miss Ric while he is gone, but he will have fun doing a DR WHO... way cool ,thanks for posting this tid bit :cheer:

Abigail
20-11-2006, 11:09
Yes he's coming back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought he'd gone forever.

CrazyLea
23-05-2007, 03:29
I know this is a little bit late.. bit wanted to say how good Hugh was in Dr Who. His American accent made me laugh though.. but he was really good in it..

Jessie Wallace
23-05-2007, 12:34
His death scene was great, but then i would think that, as i don't like him all that much :p