PDA

View Full Version : Week 50

irish eyes
15-11-2006, 13:01
Monday

Joe and Martin try their best to spread some festive cheer to please a withdrawn Pauline. Joe broaches the subject of telling people about Pauline, but she dismisses him sharply.

Meanwhile, Bradley tells Stacey that his boss informed him he'll be organising the company Christmas party and that they should celebrate. Stacey is quietly delighted, thinking that things are back on track. Over dinner, Stacey encourages Bradley about his work party, telling him he needs to secure a bonus if they want to put down a deposit on a flat, but she is hurt by his evasiveness.

Tuseday

May and Rob arrive in the Square, ready to move into their new flat. Spotting Dawn, Rob fears his worlds are about to collide and tells Garry that he and Dawn are history.

Later, Naomi goes to see Minty and Garry to tell them that Ruby is selling the flat and that they're being kicked out. They try to persuade Naomi to find them a new flat, but she tells them she's thinking of getting her own place unless they buck up their ideas.

Thursday

Rob and May share a warm moment as they head off to the fertility clinic. Dawn, meanwhile, looks pained when she spots them. Carly tells Dawn that it won't be long before she starts to show – she needs to tell Rob she's pregnant.

Elsewhere, Ben is excited when Phil tells him they're going to buy the biggest Christmas tree they can find at the weekend, but is deflated when his dad invites Stella along, too.

Friday

Phil asks Peggy if Stella can move in temporarily until the New Year, but she says he should speak to Ben first. However, a furious Ben is listening outside the door.

Jim, meanwhile, tells Dot she should stop worrying about Pauline. Peggy asks a disgruntled Jim to put some money into the collection she's started. And Dot is shocked to hear that Peggy's asked the Reverend to contribute some money from the church carol concert.

Nigella harman
15-11-2006, 13:16
so it is Dawn whos pregnant!!!Not the best kept secret was it!!!:lol:

tammyy2j
15-11-2006, 13:37
Thanks for posting sounds like another boring week. So Dawn is pregnant? Is Rob and May permanent characters now in Walford?

Siobhan
15-11-2006, 13:45
Dawn pregnant!!! :eek: that is going to be good

Dr. Tangliss
15-11-2006, 14:08
Dawn is preggers?!? Well I did not see that one coming!:eek:

JustJodi
15-11-2006, 14:15
:hmm: :hmm: So Dawn has Rob's bun in her oven, And May and Rob are trying for a baby,, obviously if they are going to the fertility clinic the problem lies with May since obviously if Dawn is preggers then theres nothing wrong with Robs tadpoles..:rotfl: :lol: Should be interesting to see how Dawn tells Rob and how Rob takes it...Seeing that May is the doctor in Walford, that means she may be Dawns doc during her pregancy ????????? Ahhhhh this should be verrrrry interesting
Gotta get off this thing the wheels in my head is churning like crazy with all sorts of ideas:rolleyes:

no1abbafan
15-11-2006, 14:16
No mention of Sean Slater, Hurray and hope to see the end of Sonia and Martin soon.

Siobhan
15-11-2006, 15:53

I am sure EE writers come to this site and read Devon Seas of ideas.. watch out bry that they don't steal all your ideas

littlemo
15-11-2006, 16:30

Neither did I! Everybody's been saying it's Sonia. It's shocked me.

The pregnancy storyline is very quick after the whole Stacey scenario isn't it?! That lasted all of a week though. I hope this pregnancy lasts a bit longer than that. I don't think they can do an abortion storyline again so soon. So I'm thinking Dawn must want to keep it?!

I'm sure she won't go to see Doctor May, there must be other doctors surgeries around. You can probably get transferred can't you?!

sarah21
16-11-2006, 12:58
How predictable. May is undergoing IVF and her husband knocks up the local barmaid. :rolleyes: No way will the self obsessed, money loving Dawn keep this baby, she will probably sell it to them!!

I hope the fact that they haven't mentioned the Fowlers simply means that they are keeping quiet about this storyline. As it is only 2 weeks before Pauline dies, I would far rather be seeing something about them than the appalling Dawn Miller.

littlemo
16-11-2006, 14:32
I don't think Dawn will give her baby to them. It might seem a way out now for her. But I'm not sure how she would cope with seeing her child everyday being brought up by other people. Even Tracy (from Corrie) couldn't handle doing that.

Plus I can see that Mickey would talk her out it. It's part of their family.

Mr Humphries
16-11-2006, 15:11
This is a really pants storyline ! Dawn is just awful

DaVeyWaVey
18-11-2006, 11:33
Dawn is pregnant!! :eek: This is gonna be a great storyline, i wonder what the consequences will be from this!

sarah21
18-11-2006, 16:44
I don't think Dawn will give her baby to them.

Dawn Miller will do anything for money. I can see her selling it to them.

I would actually like to see her and Rob go off together, far, far way and leave the square with May who is the only decent character among them.

crystalsea
05-12-2006, 15:18
Dawn goes to Dr May and discovers she is preggers. After Dawn leaves, Rob thinks that Dawn has told May about their affair, and starts to apologise to his wife about Dawn and the penny drops for May. Rob also offers Dawn cash for a termination, but she throws it back at him.

Finally Dawn gets a good slap (Easties style) from May, after she accuses her of being jealous and barren - very tactful Dawn!

Source: TV Easy

Dutchgirl
09-12-2006, 14:12
Dawn goes to Dr May and discovers she is preggers. After Dawn leaves, Rob thinks that Dawn has told May about their affair, and starts to apologise to his wife about Dawn and the penny drops for May. Rob also offers Dawn cash for a termination, but she throws it back at him.

Finally Dawn gets a good slap (Easties style) from May, after she accuses her of being jealous and barren - very tactful Dawn!

Source: TV Easy
And of coarse we have a picture and more info.

9 December 2006
DAWN’S RUDE AWAKENING
Another pregnant barmaid is rejected by married lover Rob.
By Tony Stewart

THE coincidences between this story and the one in Corrie really are remarkable. For both Dawn and Violet are barmaids in their respective locals who’ve finished with their boyfriends, only to discover they’re in the club.
http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/m2/dec2006/3/2/5CB17267-D258-2F03-B41658F403C1BF42.jpg
But for Dawn it’s a painful time as Randy Rob moves into the Square with wife May, the local doctor. And there’s a difficult moment when his ex-lover meets the unsuspecting missus to discuss what to do about her condition.

‘Why should I keep quiet, eh?’ she asks her GP. ‘I have rolled over and done exactly what he wanted.’
But that’s exactly how she got herself into this predicament. Not that May realises that until Rob blusters into the surgery, convinced Dawn has just revealed all about their affair.
‘It’s you, isn’t it?’ his wife finally gasps. ‘You’re the married man…’
The bitter irony, of course, is that May is undergoing fertility treatment in her and Rob’s desperate attempts to have their own child – while Dawn considers aborting the baby he has started. As the doctor gives Dawn a resounding smack across the chops, Rob tries to buy her off with cash.
‘I said get out,’ she yells, throwing the money at him, ‘an’ take your blood money with you… You’ve got some front, you know that? You fink you can buy me off like some cheap little whore?’
Perish the thought, Dawn. Exactly where does ‘cheap’ come into it?

Mirror, soapbox

sarahwelford
09-12-2006, 14:36
I think dawn will give them the baby for a certain amount of money

JustJodi
11-12-2006, 13:47
Oh goodness I would love a nice CAT FIGHT.. May and Dawn...where is Rob during all of this,, and I have forgotten which date is this to occur cos I can not wait until this happens,, :lol:

I really think Dawn would sell the baby for the right amount of cash, and ya know what,, she should sell it to the highest bidder,, just to get back at Rob.:hmm:

Siobhan
11-12-2006, 13:59
Oh goodness I would love a nice CAT FIGHT.. May and Dawn...where is Rob during all of this,, and I have forgotten which date is this to occur cos I can not wait until this happens,, :lol:

I really think Dawn would sell the baby for the right amount of cash, and ya know what,, she should sell it to the highest bidder,, just to get back at Rob.:hmm:

Jodi girl.. it all kicks off this week!!! and Pauline tells Martin the truth about tumour but in the mean time she lets rant at him about him/sonia been Rebecca's parents and I think Rebecca overheards this :ninja::ninja:

JustJodi
11-12-2006, 14:09
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh U know I was wondering why Joe was not more suspicous about Pauline and her TOOMER..didn't his wife also have some sort of cancerous tumour ?? With all the nursing courses that Sonia has taken you would think she would have been the most suspicous of the whole bunch..

Poor little Rebecca has to hear all this just cause Pauline is such a WITCH...

Should be a good week

Thanks for the heads up,,,,,,,,Santa Baby:D