PDA

View Full Version : 20th Nov - 1st Dec - Major Clare Spoilers

Footie_Chick
14-11-2006, 19:25
Mon:
Darren lands Step a high-profile TV interview. Clare and Max return from a bad trip to Paris. Craig bites the bullet and makes a play for Sarah.

Tues:
Warren backs Clare into a corner. Jacqui breaks her curfew and is hauled back to prison. Steph's tv debut is a baptism of feminist fire.

Wed:
Tony feels Myra's anger after visiting Jacqui. Tom is Clare's next victim. Craig offers to find out if John-Paul is interested in Hannah. Steph gets carried away with her new celebrity lifestyle.

Thurs:
Carmel tries to get Louise and Warren together. Hannah makes a fool of herself with John-Paul. A forgotten message lands Nancy in hot water.

Fri:
Tony offers Becca a job. Louise's birthday celebrations take a frightening turn. Sarah and Craig organise John-Paul's love life. Rhys fills Craig in on Sarah's bedroom prowess.

Mon:
Hannah fears for the chances with John-Paul. Myra's got it in for Tony.

Tues:
Bad boy Sonny gets a taste of his own medicine. Tony and Becca discuss their respective woes. Zoe gets a nasty shock.

Wed:
Tony makes Becca a surprise offer. Will proves to be a friend in time of trouble. A surprise guest looks set to scupper Hannah's night of passion.

Thurs:
Zak is asked to move out of the halls. Will secretly watches Zoe. Calvin asks Louise out. Becca considers Tony's offer.

Fri:
Calvin and Louise are rudely interrupted. Zak thinks he knows who's behind Zoe's break in. Sonny's in hot water. Gilly and Rhys make up.

And on what's next?
Will Clare really commit murder for Max's money?

The Must See:
Monday 27th November:
Poor Max! Evil Clare's played with his head so much that when she goes off with Warren in the club he decides to take drugs to get her attention. And it works but for the wrong reasons! Max's heart gives out and he's rushed to the hospital. He pulls through but when he returns home Clare starts to administer his medication, leaving him at her mercy..

Debs
14-11-2006, 19:37
The Must See:
Monday 27th November:
Poor Max! Evil Clare's played with his head so much that when she goes off with Warren in the club he decides to take drugs to get her attention. And it works but for the wrong reasons! Max's heart gives out and he's rushed to the hospital. He pulls through but when he returns home Clare starts to administer his medication, leaving him at her mercy..

:eek: :eek: :eek: oh my god! surely she wont actually kil him off!!

x Amby x
14-11-2006, 20:54
Oooo I do hate Clare! Shes a right piece of work isnt she! i hope she doesnt kill Max off!! However having said shes a right cow, bitch etc.. shes a great character isnt she!

DaVeyWaVey
25-11-2006, 17:39
Oooo I do hate Clare! Shes a right piece of work isnt she! i hope she doesnt kill Max off!! However having said shes a right cow, bitch etc.. shes a great character isnt she!

Yep..she certainly is...she's a great character! Will is getting really obsessive with Zoe isn't he?! :eek:

babs_ess
26-11-2006, 11:42
Yep..she certainly is...she's a great character! Will is getting really obsessive with Zoe isn't he?! :eek:

Yeah you're right. I think this will be a good storyline..but haven't we seen something like this before..ie Laura and Mandy.