PDA

View Full Version : Peter & Katie - A Whole New World

Sam-Elle
10-11-2006, 18:39
I have just seen their music video on the music video channels...i must say i think the video is quite sweet :p I think that this song will grow on me. At the moment its an alright song

crazygirl
10-11-2006, 19:56
i think its a great song..i love it

tammyy2j
15-11-2006, 12:09
I always liked the song and i'm surprised by Jordan sorry Katie that she can actually sing.

Siobhan
15-11-2006, 12:25
I always liked the song and i'm surprised by Jordan sorry Katie that she can actually sing.

not if you heard the version I had.. it has now been removed from the website but my god, jordan cannot sing.. she was dreadful :crying::crying:

Ok, I kinda found it.. this is the Children in need pic but they put the recording I heard over it.. how long can you last??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeRbiEdOa2E

xCharliex
15-11-2006, 12:44
Lol i remember watching this but she didnt sound like that when it was on TV!

di marco
15-11-2006, 13:00
not if you heard the version I had.. it has now been removed from the website but my god, jordan cannot sing.. she was dreadful :crying::crying:

Ok, I kinda found it.. this is the Children in need pic but they put the recording I heard over it.. how long can you last??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeRbiEdOa2E

omg that was awful, i was actually sitting there cringing it was that bad! even i can sing a lot better than that lol!

Layne
15-11-2006, 19:00
My god :eek: How could you put up with that?!
I don't understand she can't sing so why do people tell her she can :rolleyes:

Now i know why my mum tells me to shut up!

.:SpIcYsPy:.
15-11-2006, 19:06
Apparently it was tampered with? So it made her sound like that x :) x

Siobhan
16-11-2006, 09:40
Apparently it was tampered with? So it made her sound like that x :) x

No spicy, this was the recording from an live interview I have seen and it was just put over the images from Childline

diamond1
16-11-2006, 14:10
No spicy, this was the recording from an live interview I have seen and it was just put over the images from Childline I was about to say I was going mad,
I saw peter and jordon do that on tv and thought it didnt sound bad then I watched the link and nearly died laughing (not at katie price but at the fact that I sound better than that)

I thought even andre sounded awful

Skits
16-11-2006, 14:48
oh my god she sounded terrible. i think i even sound better then that and i only sing when i'm alone, i wouldn't put anyone else through that hell.

Mr Humphries
16-11-2006, 15:10
Is this the fake one we are talking about or the real one they did last year ?:searchme:

Jojo
16-11-2006, 15:54
One I listened to recently (thanks for the link btw Debs hehe) had me in stitches, she sounded so awful. If that was her true voice, we should all really be spared from the pain :lol:

Siobhan
16-11-2006, 15:54
Is this the fake one we are talking about or the real one they did last year ?:searchme:

I will explain.. the pictures are from Childline where they sounded great (thank you technology), the sound is dubbed over it from a live recording they did for TV.. the actual interview was pulled from the net (originally here http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/404)