PDA

View Full Version : Off to NY any recommendations on shows?

xCharliex
09-11-2006, 18:47
So im off to NY in 3 weeks need to book a show on Broadway, any recommendations???

May already have a show sorted now sure yet, my mum has been working with this guy and his daughter is a stylish for Kate Bosworth and literally best friends with her so i might be getting hooked up with some, but if not id love your guys opinions on shows if you have seen any

x

Bryan
09-11-2006, 19:19
I've heard that the NY version of Wicked is meant to be simply amazing, the story of the witches from the Wizard Of Oz, before Dorothy got there, told from a different perspective:

http://www.wickedthemusical.com/

Jojo
09-11-2006, 22:50
I'm off there in 2 weeks Charlie - we are hoping to catch a show too. Best recommendation though is to queue at the booking offices on Broadway for tickets as they are cut price ones especially compared to what you can pay for one.

Loads to see and do in NY - give me a shout sometime and I'll run through a load dependant on what you want to do...

xCharliex
10-11-2006, 13:08
Thanks what date are you off and back? I leave the 1st and come back the 4th!

Jojo
10-11-2006, 13:17
I'm there from 19th Nov till 23rd Nov

And I can't wait!!! No hubby, no kids - ahhhh bliss!!! :rotfl: :cheer:

di marco
10-11-2006, 18:19
we saw chicago when we were in new york this summer and it was really good. though you could go see the lion king, i saw that in london and its amazing!

I'm off there in 2 weeks Charlie - we are hoping to catch a show too. Best recommendation though is to queue at the booking offices on Broadway for tickets as they are cut price ones especially compared to what you can pay for one.

yeh theres this ticket kiosk right by times square that sell really discounted tickets but you have to buy them on the day and it gets really packed but its good, we managed to get ours for less than half the normal price