PDA

View Full Version : videos on phones

Abigail
09-11-2006, 18:04
I've got a new phone that does videos. I've installed the software for it on my laptop but I can't get the videos to play. The file extension is .3gp or something like that and I don't know of any program that recognises this files.

Kim
09-11-2006, 18:12
Can't you change the types of the videos before you save them on your laptop, and then try it?

Abi
09-11-2006, 19:27
I've got a new phone that does videos. I've installed the software for it on my laptop but I can't get the videos to play. The file extension is .3gp or something like that and I don't know of any program that recognises this files.
Try saving them, and then right click and go to "Open with" and select something like Media Player, which you do have. You might have to try a couple of programmes, but it should just convert it into a format which it will play in, and then you can save it again, once its done this.

Abigail
09-11-2006, 19:38
I've tried open with and it just won't open with any program I have. I've tried media player, quicktime, realplayer and power cinema. I've changed the extension to various other but that won't work either.