PDA

View Full Version : D1 and PB:The Date doctors

diamond1
06-11-2006, 21:12
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Ladies and gentleman
are you having trouble getting the man or woman of your dreams?
Are you looking for Love? or maybe you just want a quickie......Well me and PB are now the Hitch's of the soapboards

tell us the situation and one of us will get to you with the right answer on how to pull THE ONE!!

I have a brilliant record with this stuff -I always suceed in matchmaking anyway its all for a laugh but I do promise that it will work as I say I never fail.

so here it goes.......
welcome to the date doctors show!!

diamond1
06-11-2006, 21:14
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Ladies and gentleman
are you having trouble getting the man or woman of your dreams?
Are you looking for Love? or maybe you just want a quickie......Well me and PB are now the Hitch's of the soapboards

tell us the situation and one of us will get to you with the right answer on how to pull THE ONE!!

I have a brilliant record with this stuff -I always suceed in matchmaking anyway its all for a laugh but I do promise that it will work as I say I never fail.

so here it goes.......
welcome to the date doctors show!!

if you dont want to put your own name up because you dont want everyone to know please PM me or PB and we will take it in the strictest confidence and post your reply on the thread without NO ONE knowing its for you..

Pinkbanana
06-11-2006, 21:17
Erm......yeah will try our best to get you sorted. Have to say my track record isnt great...haha!!! And the last person I fixed up (a good male friend of mine) was with my colleague. Not a good idea as she turned out to be a bit of a stalker/bunny boiler!!!! :eek: Soooo as long as you dont have any pets, Im sure D1 and I can help!!! :)

diamond1
06-11-2006, 21:20
Erm......yeah will try our best to get you sorted. Have to say my track record isnt great...haha!!! And the last person I fixed up (a good male friend of mine) was with my colleague. Not a good idea as she turned out to be a bit of a stalker/bunny boiler!!!! :eek: Soooo as long as you dont have any pets, Im sure D1 and I can help!!! :) dont be soooooooo modest PB

what about that really nerdy computer nerd who was too scared to leave his house but after we got involved he became a very well off IT consultant dating a playboy cover star.

Pinkbanana
06-11-2006, 21:35
:love: Come on in, and get help (you know you want to!):love:

We have all sorts of peeps on our books, who we have helped over the years, including Robbie Williams, Michael Jackson, Les Dennis, and both sooty and sweep!

DONT DELAY, SEE THE DATE DOCTORS TODAY!!!

DaVeyWaVey
06-11-2006, 21:37
Ok i'm first in the queue! Date doctors i need your help! :rotfl:

diamond1
06-11-2006, 21:37
:love: Come on in, and get help (you know you want to!):love:

We have all sorts of peeps on our books, who we have helped over the years, including Robbie Williams, Michael Jackson, Les Dennis, and both sooty and sweep!

DONT DELAY, SEE THE DATE DOCTORS TODAY!!! we helped Posh and Bex,peter and jordan,ashley and cheryl,preston and chantelle,sharon and dennis

we are the gurus

diamond1
06-11-2006, 21:38
Ok i'm first in the queue! Date doctors i need your help! :rotfl: ok whats the problem davey-who do you,fancy give us details and we will sort out the rest

what seems to be the problem?

DaVeyWaVey
06-11-2006, 21:40
ok whats the problem davey-who do you,fancy give us details and we will sort out the rest

what seems to be the problem?

Well to be honest i don't fancy anyone, i just want some advice on how to pull! :D

DaVeyWaVey
06-11-2006, 21:41
Well i don't actually fancy anyone, i just want some tips for when i do, what should i do?

diamond1
06-11-2006, 21:45
Well i don't actually fancy anyone, i just want some tips for when i do, what should i do? ok, first of all davey is confidence

theres no need for yukky chat up lines...walk up to the girl just make intresting conversation be confident at all times,make her laugh,ask her out for a innocent trip to the cinema or something

the answer you are looking for davey is confidence nothing else matters.

Give it a go tommrow Davey- if you keep your nerve,be cool and confident,and make the girl laugh your onto a winner...you have to ask her out

Pinkbanana
06-11-2006, 21:48
Well i don't actually fancy anyone, i just want some tips for when i do, what should i do?

Flirting Tips
I want to talk about the concept of "flirting", and why it's SO important that you understand exactly what it is and how to do it with women.

To begin with, women know what flirting is, and they respond VERY differently to flirting communication than they do to typical social communication.

If you understand flirting and sexual tension, you can begin conversations with women and have them INSTANTLY feeling ATTRACTION for you.

If you DON'T understand how flirting and sexual tension work, then you're either going to have to become famous or make a LOT of money to be successful with women.

I'm going to suggest that you learn how to flirt well, then do it RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING in your interactions with women to SET THE RIGHT TONE.

Think of flirting like playing.

Remember when you were a kid and you used to "play fight" with your friends?

What's the difference between "play" wrestling and "real" wrestling?

And how do you know the difference when it's happening... when your friend runs up and pushes you down, then jumps on you and tries to pin you?

The answer is YOU JUST KNOW. It's obvious to humans (and other animals, by the way, including donkeys) when someone is "playing" and when they're serious.

Flirting is similar.

If you start talking to a woman and say "Hi, you're very pretty. You probably have a boyfriend, right?" in a normal tone of voice, you're NOT flirting.

On the other hand, if you say "Hi, I realize that you're probably shy because you get no attention from men... so I thought I'd come over here and pay attention to you..." it's OBVIOUS that you're not being serious. This is flirting.

By the way, flirting IS NOT simply telling jokes, or trying to be "cute".

One of the concepts that I teach is called "Cocky & Funny."

Cocky & Funny is simply a powerful, concentrated way of flirting and creating sexual tension with a specific kind of humor.

It's so funny to me how some guys write in because they "can't see themselves being Cocky & Funny around women" because they don't want to come across as jerks.

This really cracks me up... because it's obvious to me that these guys JUST DON'T GET IT.

So let me explain this whole thing a different way...

If you know how to communicate the right way, women will respond to you RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING with a HIGH LEVEL of sexual interest and ATTRACTION.

When you know how to incorporate flirting in a Cocky & Funny way, which is really a form of "adult verbal play", you tune in to a certain frequency in a woman's mind, and cause her to go into a very special kind of emotional state.

One of the keys to effective flirting is to "get it". In other words, you have to actually get out there and practice so you get a "feel" for how it works.

I think a lot of guys give up when they try a cute line or technique and a woman responds by saying "You're a loser." Instead of just realizing that they need more practice or that the woman might have just been in a bad mood or even one of those horrible "I don't have a sense of humor" cases, they take it personally and decide to just have it mean that they're a failure.

But take my word for it... once you learn how to flirt effectively and communicate in the language of "adult play" you WILL SIMPLY NOT BELIEVE how women will respond to you.

Hope that helps young David.:love:

Also you might want to try getting her tipsy!

DaVeyWaVey
06-11-2006, 22:04
Thanks you two Date Doctors! I will take on board your tips! :)

diamond1
06-11-2006, 22:18
Thanks you two Date Doctors! I will take on board your tips! :) please tell us how you got on

anyway I recieved an anon PM so like I said Im here to help

"D1 and PB I need your help -theres this Boy at school I hear he likes me but I dont know what to do,He told his mates that he likes me but he has a record of using girls,he texts me all the time and stares at me in class, a few weeks back he kissed me in P.E but hasnt mentioned it since

Well Im so glad you came to us-Well the easy thing to do is to talk to him but you will not do that if you want to Pull this guy!

what you need to do is not respond to his texts straight away- treat him a little bit mean after about 4 hours write a fun and flirty text back (something that leaves a lot to the imagination but does not send out a signal like 'hey u..was just thinkin of u..was in town with mates..c u soon luv xxxxx'

then after this DO NOT reply to any messages

leave it a day and go into school feeling confident and sexy so get up very early to app;y make-up,fake tan whatever it will take to make you feel and look sexy..but while you're here do not jump through hoops to talk to him,smile once then after this chat away to your mates and other boys (really flirty like) do not notice him at all pretend he is not there for the rest of the day unless he talks to you

day after this if he still looks keen take one of his mates aside while he is there and flirt with him a bit and see if he looks jealous if he does drop the flirting and wait until you have a second to speak to him once you do-ask him out (hell its the noughties now screw the old fashioned rules..go for it girl)

and thats all theadvice I can give any more help just PM:)

Pinkbanana
06-11-2006, 22:30
anyway I recieved an anon PM so like I said Im here to help

"D1 and PB I need your help -theres this Boy at school I hear he likes me but I dont know what to do,He told his mates that he likes me but he has a record of using girls,he texts me all the time and stares at me in class, a few weeks back he kissed me in P.E but hasnt mentioned it since

[/COLOR]

When you say he uses girls, do you mean he has one thing on his mind - does the deed, then dumps them?!! If soooo he is the kinda lad you want to avoid like a Girls Allowed concert!!!

I'd say its a risk, he might be a player, he's a young buck....hormones in overdrive. You have to decide if you like him enough to take the risk of him using you, and being left heart broken! He could ofcourse be really genuine, but think long and hard would he make good boyfriend material - would you want him to meet your nan?!

I'd say he is interested if he is looking over at you in class and texting you alot. If you are after a bit of a fun, light hearted romance then he might be the boy for you, but beware as it might be just that he is immature (blokes dont mature for another 20 + years, after leaving school lol) and wants you because you arent making it easy for him to get you!!! The thrill of the chase!

Remember dogs love chasing cars, but it doesnt mean they can drive them!

diamond1
06-11-2006, 22:33
When you say he uses girls, do you mean he has one thing on his mind - does the deed, then dumps them?!! If soooo he is the kinda lad you want to avoid like a Girls Allowed concert!!!

I'd say its a risk, he might be a player, he's a young buck....hormones in overdrive. You have to decide if you like him enough to take the risk of him using you, and being left heart broken! He could ofcourse be really genuine, but think long and hard would he make good boyfriend material - would you want him to meet your nan?!

I'd say he is interested if he is looking over at you in class and texting you alot. If you are after a bit of a fun, light hearted romance then he might be the boy for you, but beware as it might be just that he is immature (blokes dont mature for another 20 + years, after leaving school lol) and wants you because you arent making it easy for him to get you!!! The thrill of the chase!

Remember dogs love chasing cars, but it doesnt mean they can drive them! PB Im sure your heart is in the right place here but do you want her to pull or not?

back to anon just go for it love if he does cheat on you cut his clothes up and spray paint on his daddys car but for now just enjoy yourself sweetie

Pinkbanana
07-11-2006, 11:33
PB Im sure your heart is in the right place here but do you want her to pull or not?

back to anon just go for it love if he does cheat on you cut his clothes up and spray paint on his daddys car but for now just enjoy yourself sweetie

Hey D1, was just covering all angles!!! lol

Having read what anon has written again, I reckon he might be quite shy...especially if the only real way he communicates with you is through txts. Also how did the kiss in PE come about? The girls were kept well away from the boys when I use to do PE in school!!! I think maybe you should just go for it, if you really like him! 'Life is too short, to play silly games' (quote: Fairground Attraction. Song has just come on the radio, gosh..could that be a sign?!). lol

P.S. If it does go pear shape, er.....dont follow D1's advice to the letter about cutting up his clothes etc....as you may end up being ASBOed!!!

diamond1
07-11-2006, 12:02
P.S. If it does go pear shape, er.....dont follow D1's advice to the letter about cutting up his clothes etc....as you may end up being ASBOed!!! hey are you kidding?

there is no shame in being a bunny boiler every now and again dont let some guy who puts it about get away with what they want

pee in their tea,kick them in the ghoulies,wash that signed football t-shirt by david beckham or whoeverthey may be,star in a music video stalking them (like justin timberlake did) DO NOT LET LOVE RATS GET AWAY WITH IT:angry:

anyway I am pleased to announce that we will have a LOVE-IN night special where you try out your moves on us and we judge you

this saturday around 10-ish only on the date doctor thread

Pinkbanana
07-11-2006, 12:43
anyway I am pleased to announce that we will have a LOVE-IN night special where you try out your moves on us and we judge you

this saturday around 10-ish only on the date doctor thread

Are we?! :eek: (message was too short so writing this) lol

Pinkbanana
08-11-2006, 00:19
Are there anymore love sick peeps out there who require a little help from us?? No problem too big or too small!!! :cool:

You can remain anon, if you wish! (actually I'd advise it) :)

diamond1
08-11-2006, 19:23
OK we are Open for buisness Ladies and gentlespoons.

can I just say thanks to all the emails and PMS I have recieved back and I cant put all your requests down at once so Im going with a anon letter I Recived which worried me a little

Hello D1 and PB, I am very confused I am a student who is a straight male well I was until lunchtime today when I kissed me best mate in the playground.I was shocked and didnt know what to do more so after my girlfriend witnessed the Whole thing she dumped me and told me she hated me. I am not gay just confused what can I do to convince my girlfriend?

now first of all ask yourself why you kised your best mate in the first place (and second of all ask yourself why you are telling DATE doctors this stuff?)I am very worried that a relationship is not what you need right now as you are confused about your sexuality maybe you need to sit down and talk to someone close to you for better advice

I wish you all the best

yours D1

di marco
08-11-2006, 19:38
do you make some of these emails up lol?!

diamond1
08-11-2006, 19:40
do you make some of these emails up lol?! How very Dare you DM!-This is a anon letter so I cannot reveal the person :)

:lol:

di marco
08-11-2006, 19:41
How very Dare you DM!-This is a anon letter so I cannot reveal the person :)

:lol:

i really dont believe you lol! seeing as i can think of only one guy on here that goes to school!

diamond1
08-11-2006, 19:44
i really dont believe you lol! seeing as i can think of only one guy on here that goes to school! yeah errr well this person actually heard about us on erm google and sent me an email -he heard we where the best in the buisness

:lol: :lol:

di marco
08-11-2006, 19:45
yeah errr well this person actually heard about us on erm google and sent me an email -he heard we where the best in the buisness

:lol: :lol:

lol youre such a liar! but keep it going, its funny lol!

diamond1
08-11-2006, 19:47
lol youre such a liar! but keep it going, its funny lol! Liar? me?

dont worry I have thousands of letters coming through dont we PB?

Kim
08-11-2006, 19:55
How would they see the reply though... guests can't read posts...... Or do you email back and use this like dear deardrie in the newspapers lol :rotfl:

Pinkbanana
08-11-2006, 19:56
[COLOR="Black"]Hello D1 and PB, I am very confused I am a student who is a straight male well I was until lunchtime today when I kissed me best mate in the playground.I was shocked and didnt know what to do more so after my girlfriend witnessed the Whole thing she dumped me and told me she hated me. I am not gay just confused what can I do to convince my girlfriend?

Mmmmm....was it a sudden urge to kiss your mate, because you obviously did it in a public place, if your girlfriend saw! Kissing someone of the same sex, doesnt make you automatically gay, but I can see how your girlfriend is upset with you and confused about what she witnessed! The fall out from this could be huge, playground gossip and all that will make you time at school pretty tough. So expect some knocks.

I think you should consider why you kissed you mate (who initiated the kiss - him or you?). I think you need to think....you say you are confused.....is that because deep down you think you might be gay, and are defensive because you got caught out (especially by your girlfriend), when you are relunctant to admit it to yourself?

I agree with D1, the last thing you need to be in at the moment is a relationship (its not fair to the other person to get involved with them if you are feeling confused about your sexuality). Take some time to think about what you want out of life, that might help you decide.

All the best,

PB xxx

Pinkbanana
08-11-2006, 19:58
lol youre such a liar! but keep it going, its funny lol!

Mmmmm......someone being confused about their sexuality, you find funny? :eek: Interesting, dont ever volunteer for the samaritans will you DM!

diamond1
08-11-2006, 19:58
How would they see the reply though... guests can't read posts...... Or do you email back and use this like dear deardrie in the newspapers lol :rotfl: oh the answer for that is stupidity

but I am using this as page for lonely hearts

anyway Kim maybe theres something we can Help You with -any boy trouble?

diamond1
08-11-2006, 20:01
Mmmmm......someone being confused about their sexuality, you find funny? :eek: Interesting, dont ever volunteer for the samaritans will you DM! :rotfl: :rotfl: (oh my days that is sooooo funny its untrue )

yes DM :readtheru if you dont have anything nice to say then please express them in a violent form to someone smaller than yourself not on here!:p

Pinkbanana
08-11-2006, 20:09
:rotfl: :rotfl: (oh my days that is sooooo funny its untrue )

yes DM :readtheru if you dont have anything nice to say then please express them in a violent form to someone smaller than yourself not on here!:p

Er...... Im sure what D1 is actually suggesting in her usual distinctive/forthright way there is that you er...vent any pent up anger on a teddy bear or some other smaller fluffy toy animal, and not an actual smaller person!!! :D

diamond1
08-11-2006, 20:11
Er...... Im sure what D1 is actually suggesting in her usual distinctive/forthright way there is that you er...vent any pent up anger on a teddy bear or some other smaller fluffy toy animal, and not an actual smaller person!!! :D
PB you tell me this now!!
do midgets count as a smaller person!!

oh....

Mr Humphries
08-11-2006, 20:17
Hi. I need some advice regarding an issue that has become a problem in my life. I have been together with my current boyfriend about 3 weeks and he's great, except for he is very inexperienced in bed. I know that sex is not everything but after this long it is starting to bother me in certain ways. He always wants me to guide him in the right direction and when we are in bed I feel like a teacher and not a lover. I have to take everything slow and step by step. The main problem apart from feeling like his teacher, is that I have started to fantasise about a man that knows exactly what to do and which buttons to push. I truly like my boyfriend but can help feeling like there is something wrong or missing? I am confused please help, I really don't know wether to finish him or not?, thank you Mr Hump

Pinkbanana
08-11-2006, 20:29
Hi. I need some advice regarding an issue that has become a problem in my life. I have been together with my current boyfriend about 3 weeks and he's great, except for he is very inexperienced in bed. I know that sex is not everything but after this long it is starting to bother me in certain ways. He always wants me to guide him in the right direction and when we are in bed I feel like a teacher and not a lover. I have to take everything slow and step by step. The main problem apart from feeling like his teacher, is that I have started to fantasise about a man that knows exactly what to do and which buttons to push. I truly like my boyfriend but can help feeling like there is something wrong or missing? I am confused please help, I really don't know wether to finish him or not?, thank you Mr Hump

Is this being dissatisfied in the bedroom department, just part of a bigger problem with current squeeze??? I mean, you say that there is something wrong or missing - with the relationship - in general? I honestly think its more than about sex, I mean if you really really liked him then this problem, Im sure could in time be resolved.

I'd say I think you know deep down what you should do. Is it really worth staying in a relationship that you will end up becoming more and more frustrated with (and Im not just talking about the sex part of the relationship!!!). At the end of the day life's too short!

Kara (PB)xxxx :)

Mr Humphries
08-11-2006, 20:34
Is this being dissatisfied in the bedroom department, just part of a bigger problem with current squeeze??? I mean, you say that there is something wrong or missing - with the relationship - in general? I honestly think its more than about sex, I mean if you really really liked him then this problem, Im sure could in time be resolved.

I'd say I think you know deep down what you should do. Is it really worth staying in a relationship that you will end up becoming more and more frustrated with (and Im not just talking about the sex part of the relationship!!!). At the end of the day life's too short!

Kara (PB)xxxx :)

Thanks Doctor ! You have really helped me ! I'll dump him tonight !

Pinkbanana
08-11-2006, 21:47
Thanks Doctor ! You have really helped me ! I'll dump him tonight !

Erm.....MR H, you might what to take a little bit of time to think it through....er.....properly.......not rush into anything.......you might later regret.

Mr Humphries
08-11-2006, 21:50
Erm.....MR H, you might what to take a little bit of time to think it through....er.....properly.......not rush into anything.......you might later regret.

Too Late, I sent a text, never really cared about him anyway ! I texted a different guy anyway

Pinkbanana
08-11-2006, 21:58
Too Late, I sent a text, never really cared about him anyway ! I texted a different guy anyway

Good for you hun!!!

COr blimey, Mr H, you dont let the grass grow under your feet! lol

diamond1
09-11-2006, 12:17
Good for you hun!!!

COr blimey, Mr H, you dont let the grass grow under your feet! lol

Mr H if you are fantasizing about other men it could'nt of meant much too you and the way you dumped him leads me to say the same thing. I always say if you feel like that about someone you dont care much for it only leads to someone getting hurt so ending it is the only way for true happiness for both of you in the long term.

But i dont think there was any need to dump someone by text message (he's a human being too) now unless there where other reasons which have not mentioned-was that really the best way of dumping someone?

however I honestly do like you so I am going to think there are other reasons why you did that!

Mr H I do wish you all the best and perhaps you will find a better lover in the future

D1
xxx

Mrs Slocombe
09-11-2006, 22:06
Thats my brother for you. Although he did have a tough time for a while but thats just him.

Can't believe he did it via text though, I shall have to tell him off about that !

Pinkbanana
09-11-2006, 22:40
Thats my brother for you. Although he did have a tough time for a while but thats just him.

Can't believe he did it via text though, I shall have to tell him off about that !

Yes I agree with my date doctor colleague Miss D1, I'd have a quiet word with the ol' brother about the text dumping incident, Mrs Slocombe.:) Im sure that you and your bro are VERY CLOSE, so he'll listen to you!!! :lol:

Pinkbanana
11-11-2006, 19:10
Okay folks, I have received yet another anon e mail.

" Dear PB and D1,

Im very worried about my relationship with my boyfriend he works away through the week. When he is here he is always tired and grumpy the spark isnt there anymore. So I have been spending time watching tv coming on here and playing with my rabbit jessica. I think i like my rabbit alot more than I do my boyfriend. If jessica was to be hurt in a road traffic accident i think I would be more upset than if it was my boyfriend. what do you think i should do?"

Erm........thank you for your e mail. I think that your relationship with the boyo is not in a good place at present. Do you still want to be in this relationship? It seems that from what you say you care more about a pet rabbit than him (alarm bells are beginning to ring in my ears!), if thats the case....and you arent getting along very well...and you are both miserable, then I'd end it! Life is way too short!

Also have you thought of Jessica's needs at all? Maybe you could find yourself a nice man who has a male pet rabbit (if its called Roger, all the better!) who could erm...keep Jessica company. :)

Good Luck,

PB xxx

diamond1
11-11-2006, 20:29
Also have you thought of Jessica's needs at all? Maybe you could find yourself a nice man who has a male pet rabbit (if its called Roger, all the better!) who could erm...keep Jessica company. :) [/COLOR]

PB xxx[/COLOR]

I think your missing the point with the rabbit Doctor

now anon,

try something new today buy some sexy underwear,create a mood with candles and sexy music,study the karma sutra and slip viagra in his drink

re-new your sex life and trust me you will fall in love everyday with the same person

throw Jess away...

Pinkbanana
11-11-2006, 22:29
I think your missing the point with the rabbit Doctor

now anon,

try something new today buy some sexy underwear,create a mood with candles and sexy music,study the karma sutra and slip viagra in his drink

re-new your sex life and trust me you will fall in love everyday with the same person

throw Jess away...

I beg your pudding, D1, but I really think that if anon prefers the company of her pet rabbit to her fella, then she needs a get herself a new fella.:D

What are you like, telling her to throw her beloved pet Jessica away! :eek: Surprised you didnt go the whole hog, and tell her to serve Jessica up, in a stew, as part of a romantic meal!! :sick: lol

Oh sorry Anon, please pretend you didnt read that last sentence! Get out there love, and bag yourself a new man, well that is unless you still want your current squeeze?!

Pinkbanana
12-11-2006, 18:28
Are there any peeps out there who would like advice from The:heart:Date:heart:Docs?! :cool:

diamond1
12-11-2006, 23:08
I beg your pudding, D1, but I really think that if anon prefers the company of her pet rabbit to her fella, then she needs a get herself a new fella.:D

What are you like, telling her to throw her beloved pet Jessica away! :eek: Surprised you didnt go the whole hog, and tell her to serve Jessica up, in a stew, as part of a romantic meal!! :sick: lol

Oh sorry Anon, please pretend you didnt read that last sentence! Get out there love, and bag yourself a new man, well that is unless you still want your current squeeze?! dont be soft...jess the rabbit

seems a bit far fetched to me(:eek: beastilality)

Pinkbanana
12-11-2006, 23:13
dont be soft...jess the rabbit

Moi, soft? Whatever! :cool:

Edit: Was referring to her boyfriend, when talking about her current squeeze, not the rabbit! :eek:

diamond1
17-11-2006, 13:28
Moi, soft? Whatever! :cool:

Edit: Was referring to her boyfriend, when talking about her current squeeze, not the rabbit! :eek:

ok as this was bombing a bit thought id bring some life back into a bit

"Dear D1 and PB,

I dont know what to do,things with my girlfriend are getting a bit complicated,things are not the same anymore she seems more concerned with her market stall than me,when I buy her presents she gets angry and we argue alot.Things have not been the same since she had an abortion a few months back and we have hardly spoke on the matter-what can I do to make ammends with her?
yours faithfully
Bradley,
Walford London

Pinkbanana
18-11-2006, 18:28
"Dear D1 and PB,

I dont know what to do,things with my girlfriend are getting a bit complicated,things are not the same anymore she seems more concerned with her market stall than me,when I buy her presents she gets angry and we argue alot.Things have not been the same since she had an abortion a few months back and we have hardly spoke on the matter-what can I do to make ammends with her?
yours faithfully
Bradley,
Walford London

I think you both need to sit down and discuss the abortion bussiness together, without any unwashed, scruffy brothers or mental mothers around. Maybe take a city break to somewhere/anywhere away from Walford, like Beruit.

I think if you truly want to save your relationship, I'd move out of Walford, post haste, as you have not got a cat in hells chance of making it otherwise.

Also dont listen to the advice of any annoying little prats, especially ones named Deanooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. :D

All the best,

PB xxx

Tannie
18-11-2006, 21:18
Hey Guys:D
Lol right well i like this guy but i don't how to tell him but i don't want to feel rejected if that makes sense? But then i also have self confidence in who would fanice me and everything with my burns and all that.
So if you could help me i would actually be most thankful:D
Tanya x

diamond1
18-11-2006, 21:30
Lol right well i like this guy but i don't how to tell him but i don't want to feel rejected if that makes sense? But then i also have self confidence in who would fanice me and everything with my burns and all that.
Tanya x aww

first of all forget the burns, any decent person would know that is NO issue whatsoever.

Now I can understand where your coming from the way you feel about the self confidence bit but the trouble is if you dont face up to it then you never will..

I always say its better to have regretted doing something than not doing something because there is always that what if (does that makes sense)I know the thought of rejection is a hard thing to look at BUT theres no point in being negative at all because you could be dead wrong

tell the person how you feel,screw what your mates will think,what anyone else will think the person you want to worry about is yourself you are not on this world to worry about what other people think..If he does reject you(which he will not) how many other lads are there in this country alone

But look in the mirror and belive in yourself,you are what you think you are!!

the burns are no reflection on you as a person and I can tell your a good person and this bloke is lucky that you like him so go tell him how you feel girl!!

(and you better post how well it went..because I know it will be ok)

Pinkbanana
19-11-2006, 08:55
Tanya x

Is this chap a friend, what I mean is can you suss him out as to whether he is interested in you or not? Maybe you could get a friend to discretely find out for you to see how things are, before you let rip!

I do think you have to look at it as that by telling him you like him (biting the bullet) you have much MORE to gain, than to lose!!!

Its true what D1 said, I truly think inner beauty shines through when you have a lovely personality, and act confident (confidence will grow with time). Have faith in yourself (think of all your good points, rather dwelling on negative points, as we all are a lot more self critical about the way we are/look, and see ourselves in a more negative light than the way other people actually see us), then you will be fine!!!!

Best of Luck!!!

PB (Kara) xxx

Tannie
19-11-2006, 11:05
Thanks Guys Well I Told Him Last Night When He Came On And He Said Really But Then My Msn Mucked Up And When I Signed Back On He Had Signed Off So I'll Find Out Tonight/Today:D

Pinkbanana
20-11-2006, 13:04
Thanks Guys Well I Told Him Last Night When He Came On And He Said Really But Then My Msn Mucked Up And When I Signed Back On He Had Signed Off So I'll Find Out Tonight/Today:D

Well hope all goes well, and then we will have another satisfied punter to add to our very long list!!! :D

D1, did you see that card Tom and Katie sent us, thanking us for our help?! lol

diamond1
20-11-2006, 19:29
D1, did you see that card Tom and Katie sent us, thanking us for our help?! lol yes that was very nice of them, although I think Tom took the advice wrong a wee bit:rotfl:

Tannie
21-11-2006, 22:06
Heya guys well i finally got around to asking him out last night but he's saddley taken which i didnt know about so i probaley looked like a complete jerk infront of him tonight when we met up a bunch of us but no one even bothered telling me he had a girlfriends:crying: :angry: :(

CrazyLea
28-02-2007, 19:31
Love Doctors... I NEED YOU :p

Well you see, there's this guy - let's call him Mave - and he's in love with this girl, - let's call her Tabbie - The thing is, Tabbie is going to a school prom with some other guy :eek: I think really, deep down, somwhere in that pink heart of hers, she really loves Mave. Is there anything in this prom date? Will Mave and Tabbie eventually find each other? Will true love conquer all? What do you suggest I do, to make this bow and arrow that I carry - cupid's of course ;-) - meet it's path :wub: ?

diamond1
28-02-2007, 19:40

Well you see, there's this guy - let's call him Mave - and he's in love with this girl, - let's call her Tabbie - The thing is, Tabbie is going to a school prom with some other guy :eek: I think really, deep down, somwhere in that pink heart of hers, she really loves Mave. Is there anything in this prom date? Will Mave and Tabbie eventually find each other? Will true love conquer all? What do you suggest I do, to make this bow and arrow that I carry - cupid's of course ;-) - meet it's path :wub: ?

I suggest gate crash the prom with da..I mean mave and do a alfie moon style declaration of love (I.E kat and andys wedding)

Pinkbanana
28-02-2007, 22:07

I think Dave, erm....I mean, Mave should meet up with Tabbie in a Welsh or poss a Cheshire McDonalds....then they could discuss their future in a frank and honest way over a big mac with a side order of fries and strawberry milkshake.:)

Failing at, Dave, erm....I meant Mave, should hire a hitman to bump off his rival, and turn up at TAbbie's (without looking like a stalker/obsessive jealous type of nut) and take her to the ball erm...I mean prom, in a horse driven carriage...true love will win in the end...:love: Bless...:lol:

Chloe O'brien
01-03-2007, 11:31

I think Dave, erm....I mean, Mave should meet up with Tabbie in a Welsh or poss a Cheshire McDonalds....then they could discuss their future in a frank and honest way over a big mac with a side order of fries and strawberry milkshake.:)

Failing at, Dave, erm....I meant Mave, should hire a hitman to bump off his rival, and turn up at TAbbie's (without looking like a stalker/obsessive jealous type of nut) and take her to the ball erm...I mean prom, in a horse driven carriage...true love will win in the end...:love: Bless...:lol:

Oh Date doctors I do hope you're predictions come true. Reading this dilemma I just know that Mave and Tabbie are ment for each other. :D

Abbie
01-03-2007, 13:12
Well well well, that was an interesting read :lol:
what a problem your friends have