PDA

View Full Version : Caught up with the waves season 2

diamond1
06-11-2006, 18:39
http://www.andymccartney.com/images/Women/Suranne_Jones_1.jpgIts Back

All new cast!!all new story Lines!!all new shocks

http://www.copperlily.com/AboutRayWinstone/Images/vincent2.jpghttp://www.supanet.com/media/00/09/42/henson_210.jpg

diamond1
06-11-2006, 18:40
Caught up with the Waves season 2:

After the tidal Wave that hit britain in season 1 you would expect a fiasco on a desert Island right?wrong because englands ok again and Benny has moved to the mean streets of Liverpool to open up a cafe 'Bennys' not many of season 1s cast are involved yet but several are including seth,callum and Joe.

but onto season 2 the show is now a lot more gritty violent and belive it or not Very sexual.

there is going to be Drugs guns,money,blackmail and that just describes the sex scenes

The cast is going to the most dynamic ever says a source all very good looking young and full of character -the cast will make the hollyoaks lot look like the cast of fat friends
and it promises to shake everything moral to its knees there is no limit with season 2 the show is an adult rated show so no more silly gags about lost and tidal waves -this is going to be a deadly serious return to the root of british Drama.

characters

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/mirror/mar2005/8/6/0002151C-00E9-1240-B6CE80BFB6FAFEB5.jpg Lee:a 22 year old single father who has just lost his girlfriend in a car crash he now works as a bouncer and has to resort to seedy messures to pay for his childs up bringing

http://www.westonspirit.org.uk/annual_accounts/2003/images/lastword/leon_lopez.jpg Jerome: Lees best mate and fellow bouncer he is jealous of lees popularity and rising stature in the underworld is he a good friend as he says he is?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1145000/images/_1146221_ray_winstone_150.jpg Jack:liverpools underworld King he is the lowest of the low he runs the biggest nightclub in Liverpool 'BASIC' and is playing around his poor wife with indias biggest bitch

http://www.memorabletv.com/interviews/images/laila3.jpg Ananya sbbb's biggest bitch returns having an affair with Liverpools biggest gangster Jack Hatton..she is now heavily involved with drugs and needs the money to escape or end up in the mersey..

http://members.shaw.ca/lolaland/suranne4.jpg Harri:jacks loyal Wife should of left him ages ago but ends up in a world of trouble

diamond1
06-11-2006, 18:42
COMING TO THE SOAPBOARDS IN DECEMBER 2006expect more news and children in need special to air in the next few days and weeks

Pinkbanana
06-11-2006, 18:49
Oh my.............:eek: I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo bloomin' happy...:D Christmas has truly come early!!!

Infact, Im completely and utterly over excited....may have to take the day off work tomorrow to calm down from the excitement of this!!! :p

Brilliant news that Ananya is to join the cast!!! :cheer: I hope she doesnt end up in the Mersey, or if she does that she can er... doggy paddle! lol

diamond1
06-11-2006, 18:53
Yes PB what do you think of season 2 so far?

surranne jones and ray winstone re-unite as the the marriage from hell...fireworks will fly

Pinkbanana
06-11-2006, 19:04
Yes PB what do you think of season 2 so far?

surranne jones and ray winstone re-unite as the the marriage from hell...fireworks will fly

After the tidal Wave that hit britain in season 1 you would expect a fiasco on a desert Island right?wrong because englands ok again and Benny has moved to the mean streets of Liverpool to open up a cafe 'Bennys' not many of season 1s cast are involved yet but several are including seth,callum and Joe.

but onto season 2 the show is now a lot more gritty violent and belive it or not Very sexual.

there is going to be Drugs guns,money,blackmail and that just describes the sex scenes

The cast is going to the most dynamic ever says a source all very good looking young and full of character -the cast will make the hollyoaks lot look like the cast of fat friends
and it promises to shake everything moral to its knees there is no limit with season 2 the show is an adult rated show so no more silly gags about lost and tidal waves -this is going to be a deadly serious return to the root of british Drama.

It sounds really good..... *gulps as reads* "it promises to shake everything moral to its knees, there is no limit with season 2!" :eek:

Soooo is it going to be even darker, more serious in content?

Have to save relieved that Benny is still in it, that you didnt have him killed on that island by a falling coconut or something equally as bizarre.

Loved the quip about the characters making the Hollyoaks cast look like the cast of Fat friends! :lol:

diamond1
06-11-2006, 19:08
what do you think of ananyas return PB? hit or miss?

Pinkbanana
06-11-2006, 19:11
what do you think of ananyas return PB? hit or miss?

I think it could be a good idea (HIT), shall have to wait to see what she's like in it, before, I can pass judgement though!

BTW Is little Ralph to make a come back too?!

diamond1
06-11-2006, 19:14
I think it could be a good idea (HIT), shall have to wait to see what she's like in it, before, I can pass judgement though!

BTW Is little Ralph to make a come back too?! yes he will appear with daughter Krystal but will she be with steve or Jadon?

callum is also due to appear but will it be in a coffin after his actions?

and what was the deal with Joe and seth -things will get explained and brough back to how it should be before how it ended

Pinkbanana
06-11-2006, 19:19
and what was the deal with Joe and seth -things will get explained and brough back to how it should be before how it ended

You mean how it should of ended but you totally rushed the ending of season1 cause you got rather bored!!! (joking) :lol:

Yeah, Im rather interested to know what the deal with those two is!!! They're not exactly an obvious couple, especially after what Seth did to lovely Joe. :mad:

diamond1
06-11-2006, 19:21
You mean how it should of ended but you totally rushed the ending of season1 cause you got rather bored!!! (joking) :lol:

Yeah, Im rather interested to know what the deal with those two is!!! They're not exactly an obvious couple, especially after what Seth did to lovely Joe. :mad: Im gonna pretend the finale never happened cause it was crap and those to will be mortal enemies when they appear in season 2

Pinkbanana
06-11-2006, 19:26
Im gonna pretend the finale never happened cause it was crap and those to will be mortal enemies when they appear in season 2

Oh thank crunchie for that, because it did creep me out somewhat when read that those two had got it together! :sick:

EDIT: Will there be some more late night specials in season two???

(nearly turned blue - nothing to do with having a cold, but only 30+ posts now needed!!! So if you were going to post in bit I cant access at the mo then that should be okay, am I making any sense here???)

diamond1
06-11-2006, 20:17
(nearly turned blue - nothing to do with having a cold, but only 30+ posts now needed!!! So if you were going to post in bit I cant access at the mo then that should be okay, am I making any sense here???) no your not at all -sorry:confused:

Pinkbanana
06-11-2006, 20:39
no your not at all -sorry:confused:

Oh dont worry about it, my brain is obviously working on a higher level than yours! lol

Sooooooo will there be any late night specials????

diamond1
09-11-2006, 18:18
Other Character List and spoilers

http://www.softlandings.com/canada/famous-canadians/images/Anna_Paquin.jpghttp://www.tr-ents.co.uk/climax/images/marcuspatric2-hollyoaks1.jpghttp://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38309000/jpg/_38309781_sarah.jpg
Wigsey:Wigsey (marcus patric) is a jack the lad shop assistant. Wigsey (short for Sam Wigson) first appears after a Kiss and tell that exposes Ananya for what she is.he is a good mate of Lee and Jerome with huge ambitions but his main storyline will be a love triangle between Staci and Chelsea.

Staci(anna parquin)is a rock Chick who nearly drowns after a binge on the coke with her mates the car she's in crashes into the mersey and is saved by Wigsey and she devolps feelings for him and gives up the drugs for him.

Chelsea(sarah harding) is a model who is desparate for Fame and after thinks shes found a winner when she meets a newspaper tabloid Star-despite her hunt for fame she is a loyal friend looking for love!

in other news most of the cast of season 1 will turn up including Joe,benny,ralph,Krystal,Steve and jadon

a revenge plot which see's Joe reveal his true colours onto Seth will have Dire results leading to a main character dying.

the first two parts before december to sneak peak the new season will air today!!

diamond1
09-11-2006, 18:23
Warning scenes of adult nature.Those with any Kind of Coffee In Hand look away now!

IEXT:OUTSIDE BUSY NIGHTCLUB

heavy music focuses on Liverpools busy nightlife theres mini skirts every where.boy racers cruising the streets,lads falling around drunk
we move onto 'BASIC' NIGHT CLUB TWO BOUNCERS L ee and Jerome emerge engaged in a brawel with some yobs
Lee is grabbing one of the yobs

Lee: oi you out of it now!

jerome follows suit by punching the yob in the mouth
Jerome:if I see you round here again scouse it'll be your knee caps Ill be taking it out on lad you get me?

the yob runs off leaving the two bouncers laughing

Lee:good work

Jerome:not too bad yourself kid

a group of girls appear at the door the two men step aside to let them pass both looking at the bums as they pass

we move into the managers office and we see 44 year old night club owner Jack Hatton half naked looking up at the ceiling in ecstacy a indian woman comes up into view after zipping up his trousers..she snorts a line of cocaine off the table

Ananya:thanks
Jack:my pleasure
Ananya:back to buisness..I want my fee
Jack: of course (throws a wad of cash on the table) you being brings people to my club after your stint on Big brother your making a lot of money for me(gets interupted by ananya)
Ananya:I want some more Gear
Jack:what kind of gear
Ananya:crack
Jack:who wants it
Ananya:a top man from manchester is coming down and he wants a cut of our new deal
Jack:who is this ****
Ananya:Seth something -he is a bum boy from what I hear
Jack:just as well really
(the phone rings a picture appears on jacks phone its his wife Harri)
Jack:god its the missus again (he turns the phone off)

(the scene cuts to a mansion where a woman is standing next to her daughter asleep in bed)
Harri:Jack this is the forth Time I have rang.Im worried Please call me
Harri sighs and sits on her daughters bed and kisses her daughter on the forehead

we go back to the two bouncers on the door and Lee is groping some women walking out
woman:get of me you ****
Lee:**** off love
Jerome: (laughs) get lost then you lezzie
the woman walks of nearly in tears and the two men are laughing
Jerome:so hows your Kid
Lee:she's doing ok..she keeps on about her mum you know
Jerome:what do you tell her
Lee:I tell her she's dead
Jerome:jesus lad shes only three
Lee:what else can I say
Jerome: (laughs)you never where the nice guy you acted like
Lee:hey I got scrupels I wouldnt screw a bird and have the nerve to blackmail her if she was a crap **** or not
Jerome: (laughs) hey she was so far up her ass she needed bringing down
Lee's phone rings
Lee:**** its Jack (he answers) yes boss...Ok Ill be right up(he hangs up) oh dear Im ******

diamond1
09-11-2006, 18:25
Int:Jacks office
Lee walks in to see ananya snorting some more Coke and Jack smoking a cigar with a whisky in the other hand with his shirt un buttoned
Jack:lee we need to chat
Lee:whats wrong
Jack:its a job
Lee:what needs doing..do you need some money collected?
Jack:no no its my wife
Lee:harri? is she ok?
Jack:shes fine..however shes asking questions and it wont be long before she starts sniffing around I want you to distract her
Lee:distract her?
ananya:he means **** her
Lee:you want me to screw your missus?
Jack:if you want to put it like that-yes
Lee:but.....
Jack:look she is in great Nick..nothings droopy on her just yet
Lee:its not that Im worried about....sir its your wife we are talking about?
Jack:my buisness is more important now if she knows what Im up to with ananya or the deals with colombia she will be on the blower to the busys and I cant have that
Lee: ok Ill go around there later needless to say I will need time I doubt she will just drop her Knickers Like that
Jack:do whatever you wish...just keep her away from here

Lee walks out and notices her photo on the wall on the way out and thinks phwoar

diamond1
09-11-2006, 18:37
I have to say season 2 is darker and more corrupt.

there is no clear good guy and bad guy..I have a nice view of how season 2 will end up like.

season 1 was in hindsight about realtionships and most of the storylines where based on that! but I am sick of happy couples and I want more grit and darkness in others sex,drugs and rock and roll

this season is about the affects of a nightclub, the affects of how evil people will go, and how low good people will go

DaVeyWaVey
09-11-2006, 19:05
lol! you have Ananya in your soap! Brilliant d1! I am soo glad Caught Up with The Waves is back, i love reading it for the pure escapism! Can Graham appear in your soap too?! lol or am i being a bit cheeky asking that! :o

diamond1
09-11-2006, 19:11
lol! you have Ananya in your soap! Brilliant d1! I am soo glad Caught Up with The Waves is back, i love reading it for the pure escapism! Can Graham appear in your soap too?! lol or am i being a bit cheeky asking that! :o Yes of course I have the perfect part for graham..actually it was there for him.

Pinkbanana
10-11-2006, 21:20
Oh Noel Edmonds was soooooo right about the ol' cosmos!!!! Just ask, and one will receive the goodies!!! :rotfl:

Thank you cosmos, er I mean D1, for this little taster of whats to come in season2 of CUWTW!!!!

Its back, darker than ever! :ninja: I hope the wit and humour will remain, which will hopefully provide light relief from the more sinister and disturbing moments that are to come (Im sure). Glad to see from the preview that its still got an edge to it and you dont compromise or hold back in anyway still in the content and subject matter tackled :eek: - love how you are constantly redefining/pushing the boundaries as you write it.

This season is about the affects of a nightclub, the affects of how evil people will go, and how low good people will go

The above snippet sounds brilliant!!!! :thumbsup: I reckon the second bit about how low good people are prepared to go pertains to Joe - Im I close?! :hmm:

Love Ananya being bought in as a character - Im sure she will bring in some new fans to CUWTW!!

Keep up the fab work, Diamond1 :clap:

P.S. You can make you cheque out to PB's 'Glowing Reviews LTD' :rotfl:

diamond1
16-11-2006, 16:10
http://www.nmauk.co.uk/nma/downloads/Daily_Star.jpg

I was her boy toy for months!
http://www.illegalchuck.com/images/l/lailarouass.jpg
"she was sensational and fantastic" says Samuel Wigson petrol pump assistant ,22 "it all started in one of liverpools top Nightclubs Basic I saw her and was turned on straight away"said the lad "she looked gorgeous all the blokes couldnt take their eyes off her"
"anyway after a few bevies I thought I'd call it a night and went to walk home but once I was outside I saw two blokes giving her lip so being the man I am I walked over and Tried to stop it-the blokes beat me up -proper good as well anyway I was out cold but when I woke up I was in a bed with two other women one being ananya -after a while she climbed on top of me and kept going anf going it was fantastic then the other one started down below I was in heaven.she is an animal she has new positions and has so much stamina she really loves sex"

However thats not all ananya loves "after we stopped ananya and this girl Blackgold (thats all I know her name was) they started using coke in the bedroom and not the Diet sort either -they offered me some but I flat out refused I was then shocked at what ananya was capable of -after snortning 3 lines of cocaine she then downed half a bottle of whisky and then did some more sexual acts on me and the other woman.once she got bored she threw me out butt naked!

but kept calling me round to fix household chores and things -each time giving me better and better sex anyway I knew she was involved in some sort of debt involving drugs because thats why she tried big brother against my advice.I knew she would never win because of her attititude but I loved her on the show I was voting like crazy-until She slept with lucipher I felt gutted but at the same time relived for her-he was rich and smooth her ideal man I can imagine she was hurt when he went off with verity -and now shes out she isnt returning my calls but is going even further off the rails I am scared for her."

http://website.lineone.net/~selp/patric-marcus.gif
I just hope my story isnt just a kiss and tell but a eye opener for all her fans

diamond1
17-11-2006, 14:40
Int:Night club
ananya reading newspaper
ananya:can you belive this guy wrote this
Jack:should I send Jerome round to knock some sense into him
ananya:whats the point in that? we got bigger fish to fry
Jack:this RALPH guy?
Ananya:yes..he has been getting on my nerves for the last time
Jack:what do you have in mind
ananya:bring jerome along to this address (hands over peice of paper) and we will sort him out

EXT: petrol station
we see Wigsey hosing down a car his mate walks over
wigsey:alright Simon
Simon:here he is...mr kiss and tell
Wigsey: (laughs) shut up mate
Simon:mate how does it feel having the whole of england knowing what you got up to with ananya
Wigsey:mate who cares about the every day person I got paid 10 grand, so screw the old grannys spilling theirs coffee's in the morning reading my buisness Im a rich man
Simon:your off your head mate..what do your parents think?
Wigsey:Ill soon find out when they read todays paper

meanwhile in an abandoned factory near the docks
Ralph:hello?
a shadow emerges from the darkness its ananya
Ananya:hello
ralph:look Im willing to speak to you about the drug money
Ananya:your daughter owes me a lot of drug money
Ralph:look you have already beaten up her husband Steve
jerome appears behind ananya
ananya:I do not have time for your excuses pay me my money now or your gonna get it!
ralph:I will not pay you any money of the sort
Ananya:fine by me..jerome get him
jerome walks over and punches ralph in the mouth he punches him until ralph is on the floor he then kicks ralph hard in the guts several times then smacks him in the nose whilst pinning him down on the floor
ananya:now are you going to pay us?
ralph: (splutters blood) hell no
Ananya:fine
jerome pulls out a gun
jerome: then I guess we have no choice
Ralph:no please..dont do this
Jerome: ok I wont as long as you follow my instructions lie on your front and bite the kerb as hard as you can
Ralph:you what?
Jerome:do it!!
raplh opens his mouth and bites the kerb whilst resting his head on the kerb.....jerome then kicks the back of ralphs head and several teeth shatter and ralph screams in agony
ananya: (laughs) now we want our money or else.....
ralph reaches into pocket and pulls out a wad of cash
ralph:its all there
ananya:good.....jerome finish him off
jerome holds gun to ralphs head and screen cuts away

Pinkbanana
17-11-2006, 18:50
Ananya is EVIL!!! :eek:

Poor Ralph, that was truly horrible the kurb incident! :eek: Its really hard getting a dentist appoint these days. Actually, its sounds like Ralph will be needing an undertaker, more than a dentist!!! I cant believe this is the end of Ralph. :(

diamond1
17-11-2006, 20:13
Ananya is EVIL!!! :eek:

Poor Ralph, that was truly horrible the kurb incident! :eek: Its really hard getting a dentist appoint these days. Actually, its sounds like Ralph will be needing an undertaker, more than a dentist!!! I cant believe this is the end of Ralph. :( who said I was going to have a nice children in need special

Pinkbanana
18-11-2006, 09:30
who said I was going to have a nice children in need special

I wasnt complaining, I was just in total shock :eek: thats all! lol

I should know by now to expect the unexpected whilst reading CUWTW!!!!

DaVeyWaVey
18-11-2006, 11:22
Oh my god!! I can't stop biting my lip after that scene d1!!! That was an absolutely horrible but powerfully written scene! I seriously can't stop biting my lip, really cringeworthy but brilliantly written! :)

diamond1
18-11-2006, 20:44
Oh my god!! I can't stop biting my lip after that scene d1!!! That was an absolutely horrible but powerfully written scene! I seriously can't stop biting my lip, really cringeworthy but brilliantly written! :) least we not forget that this scene was taken from american history X good people:)

Pinkbanana
19-11-2006, 18:08
When can we expect Season 2 of CUWTW to start please?

Need to know about Ralph, as concerned about his welfare!!! :sick:

diamond1
19-11-2006, 18:12
When can we expect Season 2 of CUWTW to start please?

Need to know about Ralph, as concerned about his welfare!!! :sick: December :)

but Ill give you a quickie as you really want one :lol:
-------------------Int:nightclub:jacks office
Jack:so you want some gear?
Staci:yeah just a bit to get us throught the night man
Jack: ok..this lots on me
Staci:cheers
Jack:as long as you tell your mates where you got it from
Staci: of course
staci walks out and gets in a car
Staci:look what I got (waves bag in the air)

EXT: petrol station
Wigsey: Ok Im calling it a day
Simon:Ill see you saturday then?
Wigsey:Yeah im in saturday
(wigsey puts on wolly overcoat and pink hat)
Simon: Oh I just love the hat you banana
Wigsey:shut up ths is designer
simon:yeah o course it is

INT:car
staci:im totally smashed
staci's friend:yeah man( swerves in road due to the heavy affects of the drugs)
staci:hey watch the road
Stacis friend:yeah my eyes are on the road
the car then swerves off course in the road and nearly hits wigsey who is walking near a bridge he dives out the way and the car goes straight into the mersey wigsey looks on in horror and jumps in to save the people trapped inside he manages to pull out staci but the other one is trapped inside

wigsey pulls staci onto the shore and gives her mouth to mouth
wigsey:come on wake up
staci opens her eyes and splutters up a load of water
wigsey calls an ambulance-----------------------------------------------------

DaVeyWaVey
19-11-2006, 18:21
Wow! Thanks for the exclusive snippet...Season 2 looks set to be great! :)

Pinkbanana
19-11-2006, 18:23
Thanks for the quickie, D1. I enjoyed it! :D

Aw.......Wigsey the hero!! :cheer: Liking his character already! :)

Mmmm....:hmm: me thinks that Wigsey and Staci might get it on and it will give her the strength to give up the drugs!!! Actually I read it in the spoilers on page 2!

Good start, hope he lost that pink hat in the Mersey!!! lol

Pinkbanana
24-11-2006, 22:46
Is it December when CUWTW Season2 begins???! :confused:

Hope sooooooooo missing my daily intake of twists, turns, shocks, wit and utter madness....:D

diamond1
25-11-2006, 20:13
Is it December when CUWTW Season2 begins???! :confused:

Hope sooooooooo missing my daily intake of twists, turns, shocks, wit and utter madness....:D well december 31st to be exact :)

diamond1
28-12-2006, 13:17
OK I was planning to do this New years eve but due to work commitments and the fact I want to go out as well that day makes it a little impossible so Im gonna make an effort to post cuwtw on here as much as possible whenever I have the freetime.

So where was we..ah yes staci was drowning in the river wigsey saved her and then there is ananya doing the drugs in the nightclub ok so here we go the official Launch of season 2 :cheer: :cheer:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
INT:jacks nightclub
ananya is snorting a line of cocaine
ananya:I have met up with a big buisness tycoon in london jack he says he will bring a lot of custom our way
Jack:yeah?
Ananya:yeah..all we have to do is convince him to sell us £100,000s worth of herroin
Jack:is that all?(laughs) ananya love your playing with fire here love
ananya: oh come on jack we taking over liverpool,its pretty much ours -the law dont even want to get involved with us so whos bothered about this Tony the Snake
Jack:ananya he is one of londons biggest gangsters we cant just do him over
ananya: oh belive me we can..screw the firm!!
Jack:ananya please think before you do things yeah love they are too dangerous
ananya gives him evil look

INT:hospital bed
staci wakes up
Staci:where am I?
Wigsey:your in hospital? you crashed into the mersey..I saved your life
Staci:you jumped in the mersey? in december?
Wigsey:yeah pretty mad eh?
Staci:your nuts
Wigsey:thats one way of putting it
staci:I know you...
Wigsey: do you?
staci:your the fella who ********* rachel stevens
Wigsey:try ananya of big brother
Staci:you really are nuts...she is a psycho I remember reading that article and thinking you needed a award going out with that cow!
Wigsey: (laughs)anyway is there anyone I can call your mum and dad?
Staci:I dont have a mum or dad they died when I was 5
Wigsey: oh..
Staci:althought you can check on my mate she was in the car as well
Wigsey: look Im sorry but your friend died n the crash
staci:what?
Wigsey: look Ill get a tissue (as he walks out he eyes up nurse)

INT:Jacks mansion
(the doorbell rings)
harri opens it
harri:hello?
Lee:hello its lee I work for jack
Harri:I remember you Lee..how is it going?
Lee:not to bad thanks
Harri:is everything ok?
Lee:yeah..I thought as jack is busy Id come see how you are doing
Harri: Oh Im fine
Lee:well here...heres £100 to keep the kids happy while jacks away
Harri: oh god is jack spending out his millions aagain
Lee:no these are from my wages
Harri: oh no dont do that I cant accept this
Lee: please as a single parent myself I know it can be hard
Harri:aww..looks while your here why dont you stay for a cuppa
Lee:well why not?
Lee looks at her ass on way to kitchen

diamond1
28-12-2006, 13:18
(several hours later)we see wine bottles littered every where
Harri:cant belive we spent the afternoon drinking
Lee:yeah.....is that the time I really must be going
Harri: oh stay for one more
Lee: oh since you asked so nicely
Harri:you know I cant belive your still single
Lee:yeah?
Harri:If I wasnt married I tell you......
lee interupts and kisses her......Harri breaks it off
Harri:what do you think your doing?
Lee:I was just...
Harri:haha I get it..jacks paying you to sleep with me
Lee:no of course not
Harri:liar!!
(harri throws bottle of wine at his head)
Harri:GET OUT!!!!
Lee runs out fast

EXT:we see jacks car and we see ananya and jack having sex in the car
his phone rings.....
Jack:hello?...lee whats up!....she worked out what you where doing?....oh gawd hang on
jack hangs up
Jack:ananya...looks like harri might be onto us!!

diamond1
28-12-2006, 13:29
Int:bennys cafe(next morning)
Benny:what can I get you lads?
Lee:full english please
Jerome:same for me lad
(they sit down on table)
Lee:how was your night
Jerome:not as eventful as yours I hear
Lee:dont make me think about it
Jerome:you couldnt pull a bird who hasnt had any in months (laughs) what kind of bloke are you?
Lee:hey im not past it! (he makes eyes at a couple of girls sitting in corner obviousley from a all night clubbing)
Jerome: (laughs)mate no!
Lee:alright girls..how do you fancy spending the day with us?
girl: nah your alright mate
jerome laughs
Lee:maybe you wont be saying that when you see my car....(he plays with his car keys so his car does that bleeping thing outside)
girls all look at his car
l girl:what car is that?
Lee:its a porsche
Jerome(whispers) mate you cant...(thats the bosses car)
Lee:so you girls up for a ****
all the girls giggle and lee and jerome lead them outside
Benny: oi what about your eggs.........

INT:jacks mansion
jack walks in and sees harri in living room
Jack:alright love?
Harri:supose
Jack: look about lee..I just thought you might want cheering up
Harri:so you get one of your heavies to **** me
Jack:in retrospect it was a dense Idea...getting lee to do a job right is asking way too much
Harri:thats not the point jack its you I want to have sex with MY HUSBAND not some bouncer
Jack:look love..to be honest Im way too past it to be having a sex life at my age..Im alot older than you Love
Harri: ok Im being selfish I understand (kisses him) but never do anything like that again right?
Jack: promise(When she walks out he gets out his mobile)
Jack:ananya...your bed 10 minutes

Pinkbanana
28-12-2006, 13:57
:cheer: CUWTW is back!!!!!!!:cheer:
Oh man, its as dark and strong in content as ever! :eek: :clap:

What a git Jack is! Poor Harri.:( Nice to see Benny back in it.:thumbsup: Oh and that ananya......well every good drama needs a total bitch, and you have got a good one there. Im sure she is going to provide as much entertainment as she did in the SBBB house.

Bring it on, sooooo pleased CUWTW is back in business....:cheer:

BTW congrats on getting the most entertaining member award.....much deserved.:bow: lol

diamond1
28-12-2006, 16:43
:cheer: CUWTW is back!!!!!!!:cheer:
Oh man, its as dark and strong in content as ever! :eek: :clap:

What a git Jack is! Poor Harri.:( Nice to see Benny back in it.:thumbsup: Oh and that ananya......well every good drama needs a total bitch, and you have got a good one there. Im sure she is going to provide as much entertainment as she did in the SBBB house.

Bring it on, sooooo pleased CUWTW is back in business....:cheer:

BTW congrats on getting the most entertaining member award.....much deserved.:bow: lol why thank you I have written a lot of stuff here that you will love PB

I hope you won something PB?

diamond1
29-12-2006, 11:52
Int:nightclub-Jacks office
Ananya is sitting in jacks chair smoking a cigar talking to some one
ananya:you do realize what your asking
Joe:I want him dead
ananya:do you?
Joe:yes....I have even had to pretend to be his lover so no one would ever suspect
ananya:oh
Joe:and its sick I want seth dead
Ananya:what did he do?
Joe:he raped me...(ananya cuts him off)
Ananya:fine whatever....but first theres the small matter of £20,000
Joe:what?
Ananya:I am not having my buisness risk its name for anything under that price understand?
Joe:ok...ok would you like a cheque?

Int:hospital
Wigsey is asleep in chair
staci:are you still here?
Wigsey wakes up
Wigsey:huh?
staci:why are you still here?
nurse walks in to prop up staci's pillow
Nurse:is that better?
Wigsey: (with visible erection)Much......
Nurse:looks over to him....oh my gosh your that guy who slept with ananya
Wigsey:yes thats me
Nurse:Oh my god..your famous
Wigsey:I am?
Nurse:Im chelsea its nice to meet you
Wigsey:(shakes her hand) sam...my mates call me wigsey
theres a sexual attraction between them and staci looks on jealous

Ext:night time along deserted street somewhere along manchester
seth is walking home and see's an unlicesed mini cab parked up he gets in
Seth:coronation street mate
Driver:ok(we see the intieror mirror and its jerome)
seth:and make it quick
Jerome:of course.................................

diamond1
29-12-2006, 12:04
INT:hospital stacis bed
Wigsey:so you come here often?
Chelsea:I work here
Wigsey:Right
chelsea:so do you know any other celebrities?
Wigsey:well....I know quite a few
Chelsea:really?Like who?
Wigsey:Well I met met noel edmonds..once
Chelsea:anyone else
Wigsey:Well...erm ...erm oh look that old man has fallen over
Chelsea:what old man?
Wigsey:he's gone now...what was we saying oh yes the price of petrol is way too high for my liking
Chelsea: o...wow look wriggly can I ask you something
Wigsey:its err wigsey..but you can ask me anything you like
Chelsea:maybe you could come along to a charity parachute jump that Im organazing for the hospital?
Wigsey:me?
Chelsea:well we could do with someone with your status to draw the crowds
staci coughs
Staci:maybe I could go
Chelsea:you? are you sure you would be up to it after the crash
Wigsey:yes maybe you should let it just be me and chelsea up there...all alone(gives her menacing looks)
Chelsea: oh no silly there will be others
Wigsey: others?
Chelsea:yeah my two brothers
Wigsey:brothers?
Chelsea:yeah they are rugby players
wigsey:rugby players (gulps)
Chelsea:so hopefully Ill see you two saturday
Wigsey:yep :rolleyes:
Staci: (looks at wigsey)sure can

Pinkbanana
29-12-2006, 19:53
Oh its warming up nicely is CUWTW (rubs hands with glee).

Hope Seth meets with a particularly nasty and violent end (Im sure you have something gruesome planned) for what he did to poor Joe.:mad:

Loving the new character Wigsey, so far a likeable cheeky chappy, and Liking the subtle humour (I once meet Noel Edmonds :lol: ).

Just one request more Benny please!!!! lol

PS Have a great new year D1. :) Shall be back in '07 for more CUWTW, once recovered from New Year Partying.

DaVeyWaVey
01-01-2007, 22:37
I am so glad Caught Up With The Waves is back for a 2nd season! I am so glad Ananya is in the show D1, she really is a true bitch! I hope Seth gets what he truly deserves after what he did to poor Joe! Oh and i love the new addition of Wigsey! Me thinks that Staci may like him?! Anyway i can't wait for more!

diamond1
04-01-2007, 15:04
EXT:AIRFIELD
Wigsey is in lobby next to staci
Wigsey:why have you come again?
Staci:as a way of saying thank you
Wigsey:yeah I would of prefered chocolates but.....
Staci:so you looking forward to it
Wigsey:nope...but this is the perfect way to work my magic on chelsea
Staci:well if that fails theres always me here
Wigsey:you?...I take it you got some fit mates
Staci: oh shut up (she walks off in strop)
Wigsey:what?.....(tuts) women
chelsea walks in with her two brothers
chelsea:wigsey this is john and terry
Wigsey:your joking?
John:whats wrong
Wigsey:well shes called chelsea your called john and hes called terry..bit odd aint it
Terry:at least our name dont make us sound Like a gum
Wigsey:yeah thanks for that its funny when chels said she had rugby playing brothers I was expecting a couple of bouncers but you two are just a couple of toffs really (realizes what he said and stops)... yeah nice watch mate
John: (glances evil look)yeah my girlfriend got it for me it takes mileage and distance within movements
Wigsey:ah clever that..now she knows if your cheating or not (mimics a certain hand gesture) get it?
the two brothers look at him with solem expressions
Chelsea:I think we had better get moving..sign this and we can begin

EXT:3000 feet up
instructer:is everyone ready?
terry:wait.....
Instructer: whats wrong
terry:i can smell this terrible stench
Wigsey:sorry mate
Terry:I meant gas you idiot
Wigsey:yeah so did I
John:no it smells like petrol terry
INstructer:I think we had better jump
chelsea: ok (chelsea jumps first then john,then terry,then staci wigsey is last)
Wigsey:mate will they know if I dont bother jumping (the instructer pushes him out)
Wigsey:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHH

EXT:Wigsey lands on top of john on a beach
Wigsey:where are we?
TERRY then falls from the skys and him and A naked man appears from under the parachute

naked man:GO AWAY NOW
Wigsey:whoa...jesus put it away (looks at terry) haha whats that on your chin?
terry then wipes it away disgusted
the group then realize they are on a nudist beach
Staci:we're on a nudist beach
Wigsey:I think we had all better strip...wanna hand chels?
Staci:I do
John:Ill give you a hand
Staci: (tuts)boys
Wigsey sees two naked women
Wigsey:couldnt give me hand could you the string from the chute has got me all tied up?
the women get on their knees and tug the string
Wigsey:yeah just there...oooh thats it......dont pull too hard love...it might go off in your face

diamond1
04-01-2007, 15:42
Benny is walking along the street he see's two chavs on the floor
Chav1:alright boy you could'nt buy us some vodka could you
Chav2:yeah we are going to a party blood and me bird is gonna be there know what I mean Blood
Benny:and you boys cant get served
Chav1:thats it boy he proper dissed us and everything
Benny: ok how much you fella's got?
Chav2;I gota fiver blood
Chav1:I got a tenner I think nah boy 7 quid
Benny: ok lads gimmie all your money and Ill see what I can get you?
Chav1:cheers boy
(they both give him the money)
Benny:thanks fella's (he walks off)
Chav1: oi where you going?
Benny:home
Chav2:you gout our change blood
Benny:so I have blood (he scarpers leaving the chavs confused)

Benny walks around the corner and laughs
Benny:I got one over on them
an old lady stops him
Old lady:excuse me young man
Benny:yes love?
Old lady: I seemed to have gotten lost
Benny:really!? well its very late you shouldnt be out this time of night on your own theres all sorts out
Old lady: Oh I know (she knees him in the groin and starts kicking him on the floor she gets out her phone and takes a photo and steals his money )
Benny:what the hell?
Old lady:bet you thought us old biddys cant happy slap (she laughs and runs in road she turns around and makes hand gesture....all of a sudden she gets hit by a oncoming car)
two police officers are walking around the corner just as it happens
benny runs over
Benny:are you alive?
Old lady:yes
Benny:well Ill be having my money back(he knicks her purse and scarpers)
benny he runs straight into the coppers
Police:right your knicked!!(he hand cuffs benny)
Benny:but she mugged me!!
Police:you have the right to remain silent anything you do say may be given in evidence!!
Benny:bloody hell!!
Police:anything else?

diamond1
04-01-2007, 15:45
INT: police interview room
Benny:alright this is a joke I didnt nothing wrong
Police:mugging an eldery lady Is doing nothing wrong?
Benny:It wasnt like that
Police:what was it like
Benny:She mugged me
Police:how can a lady of 83 mug you
Benny she kicked me in the nuts
Police:are you telling the truth here sir?
Benny:yes
Police:can you tell us about two boys who had their pocket money stolen
Benny:they where asking for it!
Police:why was that sir?
Benny:they wanted to get drunk
Police:and you thought you would steal their money?
Benny:I was trying to help them
Police:The same way you helped that elderly lady just now
Benny:I asked if she was alive
Police:well that makes it all the better...your free to go
Benny:Reallly?
Police:No Sir I was being sarcastic please sit down
Benny: (SITS down)please belive me im innocent I was taking back my money
Police:No you was taking back money you stole from two young men
Benny: ok I was wheres the crime in that..I stopped them from getting drunk they're underage
Police:and you set an example by stealing their money
Benny:well when you put it like that I realize I was bang out of order
Police:sir of all the villians I have met you are by the far the most sinister you rob two school boys then an elderly lady that has just been run over and to top it off you try and frame her for mugging you....you should be ashamed of yourself
Benny:Im innocent I tell you..sort of
Police:I have no choice but to arrest you
Benny:nooooooooooooooooo

Pinkbanana
05-01-2007, 12:01
OMG....the Benny mugging business was hilarious! :rotfl: Taking money off those kids, and then being mugged by an old dear of 83! Then her getting run over...and him taking the money back off her! :rotfl:

Also the Wigsey business made for an enjoyable and funny read too. Will be interesting to see how you develop that jack the lad's character in future episodes. Though Staci doesnt seem to be getting very far with him, poor mare.

Really have laughed out loud reading this latest offering. :thumbsup:

Edit: Please can we have some more CUWTW soon!!!!

DaVeyWaVey
06-01-2007, 15:46
:rotfl: :rotfl: D1!! I am seriously laughing out loud at your latest installment! You never fail to make me laugh...the Benny mugging was hilarious!!! So funny that a granny managed mug him! And i love her attitude! :rotfl: Also when he got framed after he tried to get his money back off her! :D

Also Staci and Wigsey and everyone else landing on the nudist beach! Very funny too! :D More soon please!

diamond1
06-01-2007, 16:26
back in the pub
john and terry have gone home
Chelsea and Wigsey are sitting in pub
Chelsea:look wigsey I really like you
Wigsey:I like you too
Chelsea:you helped me raise over £50
Wigsey:well....what can I say
Chelsea:Im so happy I found someone who likes my cause as much as me
wigsey(looking at her breasts)im really devoted to the cause
Chelsea:which is why I need your help next week
Wigsey:my help?
Chelsea:Im holding another chairty event and I need a proper celeb to appear
Wigsey:Like who?
Chelsea:I dont know (rubs his leg) anyone as long as you do it
Wigsey: ok Ill try and get someone
Chelsea:cheers (kisses him on cheek) Night
Wigsey:yeah night night...(waits for her to go) (he slopes on chairs)

diamond1
06-01-2007, 16:30
INT:nightclub
Jack:good turn out tonight
Ananya:I supose so
Jack:why have you got the hump for?
Ananya:that wimp who wrote that crap about me is here tonight
Jack:want me to sort him
Ananya:no I want that pleasure for myself

EXT:nightclub doors
Wigsey and chelsea are lining up
Wigsey:looks like everyone has turned up to see what celebrity has come
Chelsea:I cant wait..why cant you tell me who the celeb is
Wigsey:oh well you will see
Chelsea: (giggles)
(they enter the night club wigsey heads straight for a secuded section where we see staci)
Wigsey:ok you know what to do
Staci:I dont like this
Wigsey: oh pish..you can do this for me?
Staci:right
Wigsey:good now heres your costume
Staci:thats a bikini
Wigsey:and you want people looking at your face...they will spot you straight away
Staci:anything else?
Wigsey:yeah bottle of hair dye
Staci:Hair dye?
Wigsey:everyone will know your not paris hilton then wont they?
Staci:you owe me for this
she walks off and bumps into someone she looks on in shock
Staci:OH MY GOD you're....................
INT:
ananya is kissing a stranger
jack is in the corner watching
(knock on the door)
Jack:what?
a barman opens the door in shock to see whats going on
Barman:erm we have a crisis
Jack:what?
Barman:theres a celebrity down stairs
Jack:yeah and....
Barman:and they want to see ananya

diamond1
06-01-2007, 16:36
Graham walks into the nightclub, wearing, a fluffy, feather coat, lots of make up and lipstick plastered on his face and just wearing a sparkly pink thong, and sparkly high heels. He is wearing a Lily Savage wig. Graham goes to the bar and orders a drink. He gets a disgruntled look from the barman. Graham turns around with his drink and bumps straight into Ananya)

Ananya: What are you doing here?

Graham: Oh hunnibun…fancy seeing a familiar face here…in fact, I could ask you the same question what are you doing here?

Ananya:I own half this place now

Graham: Oh your nightclub is it?! I thought you would be in India right now…filming one of your poxy Z list movies…

Ananya:I have worked my way to the top thanks I am one of liverpools biggest fish I will one day rule the streets of this town through hard work

Graham: Are you sure you didn’t have to give someone a hard shag to get here?!

Ananya:I dont have time for this now dont make me mad or bad things will happen

Graham: Well I must say hunni it’s not a spot on the gay bars I work in…

Ananya:well **** off back to them you annoying thing...who invited you here

Graham: Oh darl’! I’m here on strictly business…though I would love to pick out a toyboy!

(ananya looks over and sees wigsey,)
ananya:you pathetic gay saddo go on **** off out my club

Graham: Oh sweetie, you really haven’t changed since you came out of SBBB have you, you stuck up whore!

Ananya:look drag queen if you dont leave those bouncers over there (points to jerome and lee )will stick something up your bum only it wont be in a sexual manner at all

Graham: Oh go on throw the insults at me! Just THROW the insults at me!

Ananya:whatever your in my club and I deserve more respect than this I do not deserve a tranny giving me abuse

Graham: Speak to the elbow hunnibunni, coz your not worth the extension!

ananya;you will only be welcome here when your HIV clears up

Graham: You take that back you cow!

ananya:your the only one who takes things BACK

Graham: Well I would offer you a drink but I think your hair needs a good wash…

ananya:well it needs washing now you have spit all over me with your insults..did your mother tell you NOT to spit when you talk then again proper men dont spit

(Graham pours the drink on Ananya’s head)

Graham: I’m staying here hunni! You can’t get me outta here! No one can force me outta here! I’m bloody staying here, if it’s for business or a good hard shag!

(Graham SLAPS ananya ananya gets up and tackles her to the floor the pair wrestlie around on the floor before graham punches ananya in the face -ananya goes flying back blood all over her and looks up in shock -Graham walks out the club into the back off a cab and Drives off)

MANY THANKS TO DAVEYWAVEY FOR HIS CONTRIBUTION IN THIS EPISODE!!!

Pinkbanana
06-01-2007, 16:47
Aw....bless reuniting Ananya and Graham.......brilliant stuff!!!:thumbsup:

Such bitchy and near the knuckle insults....:eek:

Gosh the more I read the better it gets, your writing has improved, not that season 1 was cack or anything - I loved it, but enjoying season 2 more. Think too many new characters were introduced in season1, which was at times confusing.

diamond1
06-01-2007, 20:05
[COLOR="Red"]Aw....bless reuniting Ananya and Graham.......brilliant stuff!!!:thumbsup:

COLOR]
the stuff graham said where daveys words not mine.....as it was his charater he wrote what graham said and I filled in the blank :)

my insults where not all that compared to sbbb standard sadly
but glad youre enjoying the story

Pinkbanana
06-01-2007, 20:27
[COLOR="Red"]Aw....bless reuniting Ananya and Graham.......brilliant stuff!!!:thumbsup:

COLOR]
the stuff graham said where daveys words not mine.....as it was his charater he wrote what graham said and I filled in the blank :)

my insults where not all that compared to sbbb standard sadly
but glad youre enjoying the story

Didnt realise Dave had a guest appearance, and he wrote his bit!

Well done the both of you! :clap:

DaVeyWaVey
06-01-2007, 20:31
I would just like to say a big thank you to D1 for letting me have a cameo appearance in CUWTW! I really enjoyed writing my part, and your lines as Ananya were great, a brilliant scene all round!

Pinkbanana
14-01-2007, 19:17
Dearest D1,

Loving your work....

can we have some more please? :)

Regards,

PB

diamond1
15-01-2007, 21:39
Int:Jacks office
Jack:so what makes you think you're up for the Job
Darren:Well I dont have any expeirence but its always been my Dream you know something Ive always wanted to do
Jack:well how much money will you want
Darren:to be honest Im not fussed about the money just the Job itself is..well its something Ive always wanted
Jack:you know what Kid I like you,you can start tommrow
Darren:thanks this means so much
Jack: Darren Phillips your my new DJ
ananya walks in with face like thunder-darren gets up to shake her hand
Darren:nice to meet you
ananya ignores him
ananya:have you seen this celebrity bitch downstairs I want them ejected
Jack:ananya Im busy..I dont want anything to happen to our VIP of the evening cant you just stay out of trouble
Darren:I dont mind waiting outside if you want
Ananya:what you waiting for then..
Jack:hey dont talk to my new employee like that..ananya you can wait for once
ananya looks even angrier
Jack: outside!!
ananya:fine(storms out)
EXT:
Jerome:ananya what did jack say..can I beat him up yet?
Ananya:No

diamond1
15-01-2007, 21:40
INT:cells next morning
Police walks in
Benny:what do you want?
Police:your free to go
Benny:free?
Police:the old lady and the lads dropped all charges
Benny:so they should
Police:you have some friends out waiting for you
Benny:who?
he walks outside and see's jack and ananya
Jack:benny Im jack and I got an offer for you

diamond1
15-01-2007, 21:42
EXT:Basic
Benny rings the doorbell and jerome appears
Jerome:what?
Benny:Ive got a meeting with Jack
Jerome:enter
benny walks in and walks in a side door full of bouncers sitting in a smokey Room filled with bouncers playing poker
Jerome:hes in here (opens door)boss...visitor
Int:jacks office
Benny:hello
Jack:hello Benny
Benny:so what did you want to see me for
Jack:your cafe I want it-I want to open a new club up on your premices
Benny:where my cafe is?
Jack:thats correct
Benny:but...
ananya appears from the door behind
Ananya:but nothing if you dont agree your a dead man
Jack:ananya!! you was not invited here
Ananya:what!
Jack:ananya who is in charge here me or you
Ananya:you
Jack:then Ill undertake my own study..please leave
ananya storms out
Benny:women!!

diamond1
15-01-2007, 21:44
INT:basic
Jack:listen benny there is no need for an arguement here all I want from you is your signature here and I will be out your hair for good
Benny:look that cafe maybe a greasy spoon but its my greasy spoon but I will not sell up
Jack:I think your overlooking the situation here
Benny:what situation
Jack:my reputation goes a long way dont get on the wrong side of me
Benny:I only want to keep my cafe open not an arguement
Jack:well I feel you have totally messed up here
Benny:and I think you should forget it because I dont care who you are my business is mine and all the threats cant make me change my mind
Jack:fine..then Ill let ananya deal with this situation
Benny:fine!!

EXT:basic
Darren is on his phone
Darren:mum I got the Job..yeah the interview went well....yeah he was a nice guy...ok be ill home in a minute..bye
Benny walks past him on way out
Benny (talking to self) Ill let anna deal with the situation what a *****

Pinkbanana
15-01-2007, 21:56
OMG....Benny, what you getting yourself into, you spud???? :eek: Dont mess with Ananya, she is evil...:mad:

Loved the line..Darren: yeah the interview went well....yeah he was a nice guy :rotfl: Poor sod, he'll learn soon enough.

Can feel the suspense building up...there's trouble brewing...:ninja:

diamond1
16-01-2007, 22:02
u can say a storm is brewing!
lets just say bennys past gives him a helping hand!

diamond1
16-01-2007, 22:04
INT:bennys cafe
he walks in and the place has been smashed up there is chip fat all over the floor and all the windows are cracked
the words 're-consider'are plastered everywhere

he walks up stairs and see's seth's dead body hanging fom the ceiling

Benny:holy hell !!!

EXT: outside chip shop ananya and Jack are sitting in the car
Ananya:if that dont convince him..nothing will
Jack:you really are a psychotic bitch
Ananya:ways and means theres always ways and means to everything

INT:BENNYS CAFE
Benny gets out mobile phone
Benny:hey its me...I need your help

Pinkbanana
18-01-2007, 22:13
Oooooooooo..........who's Benny on the dog and bone to?:eek:

(racks brain to think - may have to look back through CUWTW season1 as brain is a bit mushed at mo...:hmm: )

You'd better not keep me waiting to find out, D1, otherwise I'll be sending the Chuckle Bros around to sort ya out....:p

To me...

diamond1
18-01-2007, 22:19
INT:Jacks office
Jack:look Benny have you come to sign
Benny:no Im coming to tell you where to stick your contract
Jack:if you re-buff this offer Im gonna have to kill you
Benny:yeah..well good because your gonna have to kill me get that cafe
Benny walks out
Jack gets on the phone
Jack:hes alone now..Kill him

Bennys walking home all alone
Benny is walking around nervous he fails to notice the shadowy figure in the background

Benny:are you gonna follow me around ALL night mate
Man:ive come to deliver a message
Benny:those trainers off ebay?
Man:not quite (pulls out Knfe)
benny:OH I wouldnt do that If I was you you get get yourself Killed
Man:yeah you and whose army?
a back range rover pulls up and Gavin gets out one side and Jamie gets out the other side
Gavin:Ello' Benny

diamond1
18-01-2007, 22:20
The Jackson Brothers
Gavin was the orginal star of cuwtw and Jamie was his imprisoned Brother who escaped and embarked on a dangerous affair with gavins girlfriend Kelly after a bitter feud with Tariq Gavin was shocked when he was involved in an house Fire.But the twist was it was Jamie and Kelly who set the thing up to get back at gavin for gavin letting jamie take the rap over a previous crime.Gavin sussed it out and got in a historic fight with Jamie in order to kill him but the fight got out of hand and Kelly got killed.Gavin went on the run and Jamie was arreseted on suspicion of murder before being let off.Jamie and Gavin are now back to settle some scores in liverpool.but will their history get the better of them

Jamie Jackson:is the hot headed Chancer of the two he never thinks of the aftermath of his actions-Violence,Sex and drugs
to quote him "as long as I am getting away with it who cares who gets hurt in the process".
He hides a deep resentment of his brother over the death of kelly still

Gavin:has devolped a level head in the years passed since series 1 he is older wiser and less prone to trouble
he will try and talk his way out of all trouble

Pinkbanana
18-01-2007, 22:29
Oh my goodness....thought one of those (Jamie or Gavin) might appear...but not for both to appear and together :eek: (thought Jamie hated Gavin and vice versa for that matter!!!)...:cheer: This is starting to become gripping stuff, D1! lol

Relieved Benny's safe...such a cracking character...

Benny:those trainers off ebay? :rotfl:

Pinkbanana
21-01-2007, 21:29
When's the next episode going to be posted, D1?

Sorry to read about you having trouble with what sounds like the neighbours from hell!:eek: Maybe you could use them as characters in CUWTW and Ananya could sort them out good un proper!!!

diamond1
24-01-2007, 12:47
EXT: Dark alley
Jamie grabs the man and gavin clobbers him several times they continue to beat the guy up
Gavin: out of it NOW!!
THE MAN RUNS OFF
Jamie:and if you come back you gonna need my foot cut out from your backside
Gavin:Benny are you ok?
Benny:yeah Fine
Jamie:why didnt you come sooner
Benny:dunno...you guys on speaking terms now
Jamie and gavin look at each other
Gavin:not quite
Jamie:but we have com to sort out your mess
Gavin:now wheres this Jack Thing!

diamond1
24-01-2007, 12:49
INT:jacks office(theres a knock at the door)
Jack:come in!
the brothers walk In
Jack:who are you two?
Gavin:IM gavin
Jamie:and Im jamie and together...
Gavin:we're your worst Nightmare so sit back...
Jamie:and enjoy the ride because its gonna get bumpy

Jack laughs

Gavin:Something funny?
Jack:just looking at you two chuckle brothers
Gavin:look we have just come in to stop this problem with benny
Jack:well its not gonna stop
Jamie:are you sure about that old man?
Jack: positive
Gavin:well you will be positvley dead if you dont do what we say
Jack:look im bored dont make me hurt you two as well as benny
Jamie:what you gonna do
Jack:does it really need to be said
Gavin: oh god hes angry
Jamie:the old saying is fools suffer gladly and so will you
(the two men start violently ebating him up Jamie throws him into a load of drinks on the table while gavin kicks him on the floor the two men throw him through his glass door -they look at Jack on the Floor is he dead?

diamond1
24-01-2007, 12:52
Motor Way)
we see jamie and gavin Driving at High speed along the motor way)
Gavin: ok now we got to find this Ananya Bitch
Jamie:not the Big brother Bitch
Gavin:thats the one
Jamie: cant you leave her to me
Gavin:what so you can sleep with her?
Jamie:course not
Gavin:look from what we know shes behind ralphs death she needs to be taught a lesson
Jamie:the Jackson brother way!!

diamond1
24-01-2007, 12:53
sorry PB I am never on here much these days to post cuwtw.I am really snowed under with work and cant find the time I am sorry and hope you can understand the situation :)

Pinkbanana
24-01-2007, 19:41
sorry PB I am never on here much these days to post cuwtw.I am really snowed under with work and cant find the time I am sorry and hope you can understand the situation :)

Thats cool:) , you career people...what ya like...:cool:

Hope all is fine and dandy with you...I do miss ya being around, and hope things ease alittle at work, so you can get on here a bit more often! :)

I seriously hope Jack is dead, the swine deserves it:mad: , especially for causing problems for my favourite character, the loveable Benny! :cheer:

Cant wait to see what 'the chuckle bros' do to Ananya in revenge for little Ralph. God bless him! Actually rather more concerned about their wellbeing than hers, as she is one 'ell of a bitch! lol

diamond1
01-02-2007, 13:48
Jacks office:
Lee and jerome walk in
Lee:what the hell happened ere
Jerome: (checks jacks pulse)someones gonna pay(smacks the wall his knuckle bleed)
Jack starts stammering on the floor
Jack:the....the ja....jackson brothers
Lee:dont worry boss we're gonna beat the **** out of them
Lee and jerome walk out the club and speed off in their car jack picks up the phone and dials a number
Jack:Tony..Im in trouble

diamond1
01-02-2007, 13:51
jamie and Gavin stop their car outside a penthouse suit overlooking the mersey
Gavin:this is it
Jamie:cant I...just have a quick one with her first
Gavin:Jamie!
Jamie:go on Bruv Im not gonna get a chance a superstar like this again
Gavin:hurry up ...then we teach her a lesson you got 15 minutes

Jamie:walks up to her Door and Knocks on it
Ananya opens up
ananya:Hello?
Jamie:ah yes im inspector Jamie Jackson I have come to inspect your bedroom
Ananya:I beg your pardon
Jamie:I have to come to have a quick one with ya
ananya:are you having a laugh!!Like I would ever sleep with something like you
Jamie:look I aint got time (takes all his clothes off on the doorstep and flashes a cheeky smile)
Ananya: (ananya is taken aback)well that is a pretty BIG offer
Jamie:you bet it is (he pulls her towards him and shuts the door and kisses her violently she responds by throwing him against a bookcase
we see a glass smash on the floor followed by a bra on top of it

Gavin outside sees a light turn on in ananyas bedroom and sees their sillouttes having sex against a wall
Gavin:5 minutes left J

diamond1
01-02-2007, 13:52
Benny is at home when he hears a knock on the door he opens up
theres a a police man and a police woman at the door
Police woman:excuse me sir I am PC Kerry young I have a warrant here to inspect your bedroom
Benny:this must be christmas(he strips naked and flashes a cheeky smile at the female police officer)
Policeman:sir what the hell are you doing?a body has been found by the mersey and we found evidence on it to belive you may know about the murder
Benny:so this is not a moment where I can finally have a sex scene
Police woman:no it isnt Im afraid sir
Benny:ah....I dont supose
both officers:NO!!

diamond1
01-02-2007, 14:04
The Firm:
When British culture remembers organized crime they remember the sixties they remember the Krays, the richardsons and other gangland bosses.But in england history there is a even darker sinister crime gang called the firm.The police will not deal with their crimes after too many people where murdered in the 70's in the late nineties a brave police cheif tried to bring them down but had to watch as his family home was burned down with his children inside 6 weeks later he was found in a empty warehouse with a bullet in his head.No one outside the underworld knows its members or knows of its crimes as they do not bother with petty crimes they are only involved with drugs and prostitution.several witnesses who refuse to be named belive they know that they also are involed with child prostituion rings and snuff movies.

Jack from this series is just a chain the many links to the underworld

Meet the Firm
http://www.nndb.com/people/064/000022995/josh-hartnett.jpg Paul Finch:Swarmy and calculating and is consierid the apprentice in Englands most dangerous organized Gang
he is the epitmy of Smooth but is the puppet in the chain that is 'The firm'

http://agrandsimanmag.persiangig.com/film-review/tony%20montana.jpgFrankie the Bone:the Most dangerous man walking the streets for the firm is a little bit crazed but is a loyal henchman and will kill anyone who as much as looks a th him the wrong way whats even worse is the people he is paid to kill he totures first before killing.

http://www.eastenders-west.com/images/leslie_grantham_bbc_170.jpg Tony (the snake):the mouthpeice of the firm he likes to strike bargains with his foes before getting them killed he never gets his hands dirty but is by far the most ruthless and untrustworty.

http://www.shesallthat.biz/portfolio/ckwestern.jpg Jodie:Once a prostitute now turned member of the firm shes involved with the 'girls' of the firm she makes sure the brothels Lap Dancersand and escorts are well looked after and if anyone steps out of line they will be taken care off.she is involved with several other "industries" that the police turn blind eyes to due to their power.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f63/btreezy/mystery-person.gif THE BOSS: No one knows his identity apart from the Firm for 40 years has ruled every organized crime on the streets of every street in england with an Iron Fist.All that is Known about him is that he is a psycho and can and will destroy anyone in his way rumors are that he is a peadofile after accusations from his rent boys (all of which have never been seen again)

Pinkbanana
01-02-2007, 20:58
Benny:so this is not a moment where I can finally have a sex scene

:rotfl: Totally brilliant stuff, D1.

Honestly love CUWTW as one minute its totally shocking and dark in content, and the next its laugh (coffee spillling) out loud funny.

BTW 'The Firm' look a sinister bunch...:eek: Cant wait

diamond1
28-02-2007, 19:46
Ananya is lying atop of Jamie when the door comes flying open
Gavin:ananya
Ananya:bloody hell gimmie a break
Jamie:taught me a few things bruv
Gavin:get dressed Jamie we got to take care off ananya
Jamie:why!?
Gavin:she got ralph killed
Jamie:she killed some midget!! who cares she is great in bed
Gavin: yer and she will be great in the mersey (gavin picks her up and throws her out the window into the mersey)
Jamie:GAVIN!!!
Gavin:what!
Jamie:you just threw a woman out a window!
Gavin:and....should I remind you what you did to terry wogan
Jamie:he was asking for it
Gavin;so was she!
Jamie:ok ok you win
EXT:carpark

Jamie and Gavin are walking back to their cars when...
Jerome:OI BOYS
Lee:we come to have a word with you

diamond1
28-02-2007, 19:49
http://www.eyecandy-promo.co.uk/bigboys/Leon%20Lopez/MAIN%20Leon%20Lopez.JPGhttp://www.supanet.com/media/00/08/91/gavinhenson_210.jpg
When Two tribes go to war:Caught up with the waves isnt itself without a good old fashioned slugfest to kick it off so here we have Jerome and Lee the two henchmen of Jack richardson and the killers of Ralph and several others vs the Jackson Brothers the kick ass duo who make the mitchells look tame

who will win:theres only one way to find out:Watch!
http://www.eastenders-west.com/Content/News/images_news/Rob%20Kavinsky2.jpg

http://www.orange.co.uk/images/editorial/generalarticle/entertainment/Xfactor/shayne_170.jpg

diamond1
28-02-2007, 19:51
EXT:Car park
Gavin:what do you two monkeys want?
Jamie:they look more like clowns to me bruv
Jerome:you paid our boss a visit
Lee:and you threw ananya in the river
Jerome:we actually do wanna thank you for that
Lee:but for beating our boss us I think we returned the favour
Gavin:do you two think you can beat us up?
JamieI am a blackbelt in kung fu fighting
Gavin:are you?
Jamie:well I won a karoke with kung fu fighting and I did have a black belt on
Lee:ENOUGH....time to end this
Lee and jerome produce iron Poles from out of nowhere while Gavin picks up a lump of wood while Jamie picks up a ........banana
Jamie:christs sake!!

the men all charge at each other and engage in a heated brawl on the floor
lee punches Jamie several times while Jamie returns the favour with a karate kick to the stomach followed by banana in the face!!
jerome lays Gavin flat out and charges him into a nearby car and lays on his bet fighting moves Gavin emerges with a swift Kick to the Groin and metal pole around Jeromes back while he is on the floor Jamie hits him with a Hulk Hogan leg drop.
Jamie and Gavin survey their Damage and look at the injured pair of bouncers on the floor
Jamie:leave the hard nut stuff to us next time boys
Gavin:or you will get hurt
the brothers walk off
Lee:I thought you said they where going to be easy
Jerome:I was talking about the chuckle brothers

Pinkbanana
28-02-2007, 23:25
:rotfl: Worth the wait.....Sooooooo blooming witty as per usual, D1! :bow:

Glad that justice was served on Ananya and those bruts for what they did to Ralph...:angry: Feel I have closure with that now and can get over the ralph bis and move on....:cool:

Thank you, for the latest offering and it was good talking to you early. Hope to catch you around soon.

PB x

diamond1
07-03-2007, 13:15
:rotfl: Worth the wait.....Sooooooo blooming witty as per usual, D1! :bow:

Glad that justice was served on Ananya and those bruts for what they did to Ralph...:angry: Feel I have closure with that now and can get over the ralph bis and move on....:cool:

Thank you, for the latest offering and it was good talking to you early. Hope to catch you around soon.

PB xi will offer some more i got a load more stuuf to grip you on yet hah

Pinkbanana
07-03-2007, 22:07
i will offer some more i got a load more stuuf to grip you on yet hah

Soooo excited about the above news that I must go, before a puddle develops on the floor! :eek: :rotfl:

Pinkbanana
07-04-2007, 01:04
D1, when you have the time, please can we have some more CUWTW. :) Otherwise I may need to go into therapy to get over the withdrawal symptoms...:sick:

TO ME...