PDA

View Full Version : What were?

Johhnnoo
05-11-2006, 19:43
The main story lines in each of the 3 series?

And does anybody yet know the main storylines of the next series?

Thanks.

(this might be in the wrong topic but it's my first post, so meh. lol i'm john by the way =] )

Katy
05-11-2006, 21:00
there wasnt realy main storylines but in series 1 there was all the stuff with fiona meeting steve and sheila meeting frank, they also had Frank pretending to be dead for some reason, the actual point escapes me. Then series 2 to focused on steve and the drugs and the baby storyline with craig fiona and steve. It also saw the sad departure of Fiona and Steve at the end. And the best episode ever Kev and Veronica fostering the kid and theres the scene where Frank sats were parents not perverts. There was also Brendan being shot by Carl and then the rest of the kids covering up and Debbie stealing Jody the little boy, all for a scam in order to get money. And finding out Ianm was gay came out in series 2 i think as well.

Series three didnt have Fiona and Steve but i cant rememeber anything that significat apart from Lip getting back with Mandy McGuire and seeing Katie his baby. Thats all i can remmeber by memory, the internet might be of better help. dont know anything for series four only that sheila wont be in it of Kev and Veronica.

THere was also the christmas special with the not for human consuption mea that kev and lip sold round the estate which made everyone ill.