PDA

View Full Version : Street murder again: this time it is....

Siobhan
03-11-2006, 09:29
Charlie Stubbs

I was reading inside soap cover and a bit in between and it said someone will kill Charlie.. short list includes: Tracey, Maria, David, Dreary, Shelly, shelly's mum and Claire

Anyone hear anything more on this? I just know that Tracey takes Charlie back only cause she is plotting revenge

Rovers Return
03-11-2006, 10:05
Charlie Stubbs

I was reading inside soap cover and a bit in between and it said someone will kill Charlie.. short list includes: Tracey, Maria, David, Dreary, Shelly, shelly's mum and Claire

Anyone hear anything more on this? I just know that Tracey takes Charlie back only cause she is plotting revenge
So thats both Corrie and Emmerdale doing who dunnit plots.

How great. NOT. :rolleyes:

Richie_lecturer
03-11-2006, 12:38
It's not a Whodunnit. The person who kills Charlie is seen by the viewers. That's not a 'whodunnit'.

It's not happening at xmas either. I believe it happens in early January.

Siobhan
03-11-2006, 12:46
Yeah, I think you are right Richie, at the moment it is just anyone guess who actually does it but you will see the person who kills him..
I hope it is Tracey and she gets put away for a long long time (just cause she annoys me) or David, cause he is evil anyway
It also said in same mag that Danny thinks about killing himself.. do we know who is thinking of leaving in January and maybe we can narrow it down now?

Richie_lecturer
03-11-2006, 13:05
I have a feeling it's Tracy who kills him too Siobhan. It ties in nicely with her departure.

I think Danny and Frankie leave this side of the New Year (2006), and Charlie and Tracy leave the other side (2007).

xStephaniex
03-11-2006, 14:02
I think its Tracey too, or it will probably turn out to be someone every least expects! i think this would be good to watch just because i hate charlie lol!

crazygirl
03-11-2006, 18:06
according to sharon marshall today were going to find out who kills him this week there is going to be no guessing games but charlie sleeps with someone else this week and tracey takes him back to get revenge....so there you have it!!

CrazyLea
03-11-2006, 18:14
Claire was a random suspect anyway :searchme: What's she got against Charlie??
This storyline should be really good. Looking forward to it. I like Tracey though :(

Richie_lecturer
03-11-2006, 23:18
I can't imagine Claire killing Charlie. Can't be her surely.

charlie sleeps with someone else this week
Yep, some random blonde lass.

babyblue
04-11-2006, 11:52
Bev is supposed to be leaving too isn't she? Plus she's really unstable. I don't think it'll be Tracey because it's just too blah. I think her revenge would be something much more twisted than just killing him.

I think it'd be so cool if it was blanche :P shame she's not in the running.

Richie_lecturer
04-11-2006, 16:08
Bev is leaving next month I believe.

I doubt she would kill Charlie, but I reckon they will have another confrontation of sorts before she leaves.

laurouski
11-11-2006, 13:11
If rumours are to be believed, thwarted lover Tracy shoots cheating Charlie dead on Christmas day.

But before us viewers get too excited about the dramatic turn of events, we think it's only fair to give actress Kate Ford the chance to defend her callous character.

After all, we can think of dozens of people who'd be more than happy to see the bullying builder meet a sticky end.

“Bill Ward who plays Charlie is leaving and it's widely known Charlie's murdered,” reveals Kate. “But you'll have to wait and see just who kills him – and how.

“There are several people who may want to kill him – Shelley, Maria, Bev, David and Tracy.”

That's true enough but, although they may have their motives, we can't help but wonder if toxic Tracy's the only one with the guts to go through with it.

After all, she's determined to get her own back on him for his adulterous antics somehow…

“She's furious at the humiliation he caused her. And not just with Maria but Shelley too,” adds Kate sinisterly.

“She doesn't know exactly what she's going to do to him but it will be nasty.”

Well, if anyone's a match for him it's Tracy!

^ That was from the Corrie website.
I'm not sure if the info below is entirely reliable, but I'll post it anyways.

Departing characters

Character - Tracy Barlow; Actor - Christabel Finch; Holly Chamarette; Dawn Acton; Kate Ford; Duration - 1977-1996, 1997, 1999, 2002- present; Departure date - 2007

Character - Charlie Stubbs; Actor - Bill Ward; Duration - 2003- present; Departure date - 2007

Character - Amy Barlow; Actor - Rebecca Pike; Amber Chadwick; Duration - 2004- present; Departure date - 2007

Character - Frankie Baldwin; Actor - Debra Stephenson; Duration - 2004- present; Departure date - December 2006

Character - Danny Baldwin; Actor - Bradley Walsh; Duration - 2004- present; Departure date - December 2006

No mention of Bev, for some reason. :searchme:
But she IS listed as a possibility in the mystery of Charlie's death. :hmm:
Ah well, we'll just have to wait and see.

Richie_lecturer
11-11-2006, 14:16
I can tell you Bev leaves before Xmas.

chance
11-11-2006, 14:32
I think its going to be claire,from wha i read tracy really envolves her in her plot to get revenge

laurouski
11-11-2006, 18:03
It could be Jason. Charlie treats him like rubbish. He seems too stupid to let it get to him that much, but maybe Charlie'll do something that makes him flip or something.

DaVeyWaVey
11-11-2006, 18:03
Well so far everything points to Tracy as she is plotting revenge on Charlie...i think it will be Tracy who kills him...

Abbie
11-11-2006, 20:23
well Bev better leave cos im sick of her and never really liked her and i have tried to but you know when you just dont like someone and even the little things that they do just annoy you, well its like that, so i hope she leaves, and now that Fred and shelly are gone, she's alone.

fareehab4ne1
11-11-2006, 20:36
Isn't Charlie ex wife supposed to come back?

Chris_2k11
11-11-2006, 20:39
Yeah I agree, she's doing my head in sat drinking in the SAME corner of the bar every episode. :rolleyes:

Abbie
11-11-2006, 20:40
Isn't Charlie ex wife supposed to come back? I didnt even know he had an ex wife

Abbie
11-11-2006, 20:41
Yeah I agree, she's doing my head in sat drinking in the SAME corner of the bar every episode. :rolleyes: I know and she just really annoys me i mean the thing she did woth Freds ashes, i would of just staggled her if she did that to my dad, i mean it wasnt very respectful at all.

laurouski
11-11-2006, 21:31
I know and she just really annoys me i mean the thing she did woth Freds ashes, i would of just staggled her if she did that to my dad, i mean it wasnt very respectful at all.
I would have strangled her anyway. But maybe I'm just a violent person.. :D

laurouski
11-11-2006, 21:35
Isn't Charlie ex wife supposed to come back?
Does he even have an ex-wife..?
Are you just not very clued in on Corrie, and think he married Shelley?
He can't have another wife, really, 'cause he was gonna marry Shelley, so it's not like he married someone before he appeared in Corrie, that we don't know much about. And, unless we all developed amnesia for one episode only, he can't have married since then... :searchme:

littlemo
12-11-2006, 01:47
I would have strangled her anyway. But maybe I'm just a violent person.. :D

lol. Bev is annoying me at the moment, I agree with you.

LostVoodoo
12-11-2006, 11:33
Does he even have an ex-wife..?
Are you just not very clued in on Corrie, and think he married Shelley?
He can't have another wife, really, 'cause he was gonna marry Shelley, so it's not like he married someone before he appeared in Corrie, that we don't know much about. And, unless we all developed amnesia for one episode only, he can't have married since then... :searchme:
he does have an ex-wife, from before he came to the street, i remember him talking about it in interviews when Charlie first started his psycho thing on Shelly, he thinks it might be the characters motivation for being so cruel to women.

laurouski
12-11-2006, 12:38
Oh, okay. So do we know what happened with her? His 'motivation'? Does that mean she treated him badly or something?

I've just read my last post through, it doesn't really make sense. I was saying he couldn't marry Shelley if he was married, but you said EX-wife, so I don't know what I was thinking there. :o
Just a momentary lapse in concentration.. :D

Richie_lecturer
12-11-2006, 15:27
Yeah I agree, she's doing my head in sat drinking in the SAME corner of the bar every episode. :rolleyes:
That's because all the other stools behind the bar are too small to sit on, because the chairlegs are half-cut, much like Bev herself come to think of it. :hmm:

Abbie
12-11-2006, 15:49
he thinks it might be the characters motivation for being so cruel to women. well that would make sense and explain it alot more than him just being plain evil.

tammyy2j
15-11-2006, 12:34
Claire Peacock is to go down for the murder of bad boy Charlie Stubbs. This is all part of Tracey wicked revenge plan on Charlie for cheating on her. Tracey will start a friendship with Claire and implies that Charlie beats and abuses her. Claire finds Tracey and Charlie arguing and thinking he is attacking Tracey she hits him and she thinks she kills him but it will be Tracey that will deliver the fatal blow. Sound familar think Dirty Den's second death by Zoe and Chrissie.The actress who plays Claire recently got married and is leaving the shop to start a family.

I got this from another soapboard don't know how true.

Siobhan
15-11-2006, 13:48
Ok.. see the corrie writers were watching Bad girls

Mr Humphries
16-11-2006, 09:43
BILL WARD can’t wait for Corrie bosses to kill off evil Charlie Stubbs when he films his character's death scene in three weeks time.

Bill, 39, who viewers love to hate as the control freak builder, will be killed by lover Tracy Barlow in scenes to be screened in mid-January.

The actor, who is quitting Corrie after three years, told us: “I’m sure it will be an emotional day as I’m very attached to Charlie – I’m probably the only person in the country who really likes him!

“In the last year I’ve spent more time being him than me in terms of waking hours! It was my choice to go and I wanted to leave viewers wanting more. I didn’t want to repeat myself,

“I wasn’t sure how much life there was left in Charlie as he has done things that are so extreme so what could he do next? Hopefully, he’s going before people can get sick of him."

Bill added: “I’ve done a death scene before in a 2004 ITV1 drama called Fallen in which I was a terrorist shooting out of the back of a van who was gunned down. My Corrie death scene won’t be quite so violent.”

The star’s first role after Corrie will be another baddie when he plays Abanazar in the panto Aladdin in Manchester’s Lowry Theatre.

He laughed: “I’m sure there will be a lot of hissing from the audience – it’s strange how far I’ve come in the past three years. Before Corrie I always used to play mostly nice young men!”

Source: The Sun 16.11.06

LostVoodoo
16-11-2006, 10:24
...will be killed by lover Tracy Barlow in scenes to be screened in mid-January...

so does that mean it definately is Tracy? :hmm:

Mr Humphries
16-11-2006, 10:30
so does that mean it definately is Tracy? :hmm:

The Article would have you believe it is Tracy, which I believe it is, but I have a feeling that Clare somehow gets framed for the Murder thats why Tracy is befriending her ! Just a theory :searchme:

dddMac1
16-11-2006, 15:25
i think it will be Tracey that kills him

Richie_lecturer
16-11-2006, 15:53
Before Corrie I always used to play mostly nice young men!”

“I’ve done a death scene before in a 2004 ITV1 drama called Fallen in which I was a terrorist shooting out of the back of a van who was gunned down.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

That article confirms Charlie isn't being killed off at xmas.

Skits
16-11-2006, 16:48
i hope it's not tracey. it'd be so predictable but then it is soapland.

DaVeyWaVey
23-11-2006, 22:00
Well i think we will actually see who will murder Charlie and i don't think it will be a whodunnit after all...i think it is Tracy who kills him and we will see this on screen! I love Tracy's revenge plot at the moment...befriending Claire...and making out she is being manipulated by Charlie like Shelley was...Tracy is playing a very clever game and i love it!

Richie_lecturer
23-11-2006, 22:12
I reckon it's Betty. She poisons his hotpot. :cool:

Abbie
24-11-2006, 09:57
I love Tracy's revenge plot at the moment...befriending Claire...and making out she is being manipulated by Charlie like Shelley was...Tracy is playing a very clever game and i love it! I Know i thinks great and love it oo, Charlie deserves whatever is coming to him.

Tracey33
24-11-2006, 15:02
I saw on this morning last week that, Tracey's brother peter comes back at xmas and he is somehow involved in charlies death.

Richie_lecturer
24-11-2006, 19:24
It's not you personally is it?

Tracey33
24-11-2006, 19:52
No its not me, Just my namesake lol

Abbie
18-12-2006, 17:41
Found this:
Scheming Tracy Barlow is set to attend the funeral of her ex-lover Charlie Stubbs – accompanied by a prison guard. As we revealed previously, Corrie’s superbitch will batter the bullying builder to death with a blunt instrument, but the murderous mum is allowed out of prison to say her final farewell.

The moving scenes - to be screened in mid-January - were filmed over the weekend at a Manchester crematorium. And those tricksy scriptwriters are going to keep us guessing as to whether or not Tracy gets away with murder.

A soap mole whispered: “Everyone knows she’s the one who kills Charlie because she’s been plotting it for so long. But there are so many twists and turns and the exciting thing will be seeing if she can get away with it.”

Street fans have been gripped in recent weeks as Tracy cold-bloodedly manipulates local residents into thinking Charlie is abusing her. She’s out for revenge after his steamy affair with nubile hairdresser Maria – who’s about the only Weatherfield local to shed a tear for Charlie at the funeral.

Source: Daily Star

Kim
18-12-2006, 21:45
Claire was a random suspect anyway :searchme: What's she got against Charlie??
This storyline should be really good. Looking forward to it. I like Tracey though :(

She thinks Charlie's been abusing Charlie. Tracy screamed to get her help, and later that week she ended up calling the police over it.

DaVeyWaVey
01-01-2007, 13:29
Charlie's exit looks set to be fantastic. His exit will be shown on Friday 12th January, i think. I am really looking forward to it, this storyline with Tracy and Charlie has me hooked.

*funky*monkey*
01-01-2007, 13:39
i think it's Tracey because she has been planning to get him in prison for abusing her so maybe she might go a bit to far . . .

laurouski
01-01-2007, 21:27
I am an on-off Corrie watcher, but I am really looking forward to this! :thumbsup:

Richie_lecturer
02-01-2007, 15:46
I reckon it's the work of Reg. Charlie crushed by a falling water bed.

fareehab4ne1
05-01-2007, 11:33
I think Tracey kills Charlie, it is too obvious as we know she has been plotting revenge on him, something will happen when Peter returns

Siobhan
05-01-2007, 12:01
I think Tracey kills Charlie, it is too obvious as we know she has been plotting revenge on him, something will happen when Peter returns

It happens next week.. I read in TV now (irish mag). Tracey bring peter to the house and "accidently" spills drink on him.. he strips off and changes just as Charlie is due home. Charlie having never seen peter before, jumps to wrong conclusion and beats him up but Tracey calls the police.
Charlie comes out the next day and Tracey tells him that she is in control and he dares her to kill him.. She doesn't go through with it but later she talks to Claire and she convinces Tracey to do something about Charlie.. I think she kills him

Katy
05-01-2007, 12:16
its very exciting. That seems typical Charlei jumping to the wrong conclusons.

Chris_2k11
06-01-2007, 01:21
**DO NOT WATCH IF YOU DONT WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS**

Clip - http://mfile2.akamai.com/12621/wmv/carlton1.download.akamai.com/12621/Corrie/videolounge/VLPre120107_0730_6467_bb400k.wmv

Jojo
06-01-2007, 14:16

Clip - http://mfile2.akamai.com/12621/wmv/carlton1.download.akamai.com/12621/Corrie/videolounge/VLPre120107_0730_6467_bb400k.wmv

I apologise now but.....

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Is that it??!!?!! :rotfl:

DaVeyWaVey
06-01-2007, 16:24
I watched this clip yesterday...that must have been nasty for Charlie!! I felt the same as Emz though, is that it?! It was just so sudden....

Abbie
06-01-2007, 19:49
I agree looks like it hurt a bit but all this buliding up the stroyline and thats it. All i can hope for is that it will be more interesting what happens afterwards.

Kim
06-01-2007, 21:45

I apologise now but.....

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Is that it??!!?!! :rotfl:

Totally agree Ems; that looks more like a brothel in which a prostitute is trying to free herself, :lol:

Richie_lecturer
07-01-2007, 00:32

Not even a horrific blow to the head by Tracyluv's one and only acting award statuette will stop Charlie Stubbs watching TV.
"Do you mind Trace I was watching How do you Solve a Problem Like Maria on TV thank you very much. Now put that award thing away before someone from EastEnders takes it off you."

eastenders mad
09-01-2007, 19:00
i thought that was a rubbish killing i thought it was going to be more violent than that.

Richie_lecturer
09-01-2007, 19:35
What, like head first into an industrial paper shredder?

He doesn't die til Monday. He requested he watch Casualty first. :cool:

laurouski
09-01-2007, 21:21
:searchme: Maybe the aftermath's better than the actual death.
It should be, after all the hype.

Tracy definitely IS going to be arrested. David Platt is going to lie to the police to help her, but he has conditions. How low will Tracey stoop to get off?

samantha nixon
09-01-2007, 21:37
thats not a very good hit i thoguht it was gonna be good lol and i agree laura hopefully the aftermath will be better than the actual death

Em
09-01-2007, 22:32

Well wasn't that just the biggest anti-climax ever!

After all those months of plotting that was all she could do?

She should have tuned into Eastenders for a few better ideas (now thats saying something!) :D

Shellymez
10-01-2007, 08:27
I dont really care who kills charlie just once some one does, or kills tracy shes a bit pathetic now with the whole notice me thing she has going on to get him back... you cant get even with evil unless you kill him...

Abbie
10-01-2007, 17:33

Well it better be after that clip. i was looking forward to it as well and even though charlie is a pig everyone needs a good exit.

Chris_2k11
10-01-2007, 17:38

Well it better be after that clip. i was looking forward to it as well and even though charlie is a pig everyone needs a good exit.The aftermath will be better. That's not actually his proper exit anyway, believe it or not he's still alive after she whacks him, he dies on the Monday (?) I think when she tampers with his tubes in the hospital. Or so I heard anyway..

Siobhan
10-01-2007, 17:40

Well it better be after that clip. i was looking forward to it as well and even though charlie is a pig everyone needs a good exit.The aftermath will be better. That's not actually his proper exit anyway, believe it or not he's still alive after she whacks him, he dies on the Monday (?) I think when she tampers with his tubes in the hospital. Or so I heard anyway..

This is in spoiler so I can say.. yeah you are right.. he doesn't die straight way and tracey starts to panic..not sure what she does after that

Abbie
10-01-2007, 17:46
Okay well now that ive heard that its made it sound better.

Jojo
10-01-2007, 23:18

Oh, well that sounds a lot better - as after the hype, that clip didn't really seem fitting for everything that has been said about it (if that makes any semblance of sense at all lol)

MadGamer
11-01-2007, 11:46
I cant wait for this. Its about time he went, im just about fed up with him anyway.

fareehab4ne1
13-01-2007, 14:32
does tracey get away with what she does to charlie?

Chris_2k11
13-01-2007, 19:59
does tracey get away with what she does to charlie?Nope, think she gets sent down. :nono:

laurouski
13-01-2007, 23:10
The aftermath will be better.
That's not actually his proper exit anyway, believe it or not he's still alive after she whacks him, he dies on the Monday (?) I think when she tampers with his tubes in the hospital. Or so I heard anyway..

I don't think she does tamper with his tubes, cos in one of the TV guides it says that he dies whilst Maria and Jason are visiting him, and if she tampered with his tubes wouldn't he die, or at least the nurses be alerted, quite quickly? :searchme:

But, hey, we'll just have to see.
I hope she doesn't get sent down for it - let's face it, he deserved it, and also poor Amy shouldn't have to lose her mum.

crjs1
14-01-2007, 19:52
Really hope she doesnt get sent down too