PDA

View Full Version : Gangsters Paradise 2... Revenge!

amijainey
02-11-2006, 23:29
Summary: Phil was in hospital for being shot by Ricky, he has let himself get depressed with the guilt about his fathers death mounting up inside of him, and he is loosing Sam as well, how much more can go wrong for the poor bloke? Hehe! Please R&R, or i will be mean and kill someone off that we all like! ;) XXX

Gangsters Paradise 2
Revenge!

Phil Hunter ran down the stairs of his flat, he had his car keys in one hand, and his mobile in the other. It was his first day back since the shooting in the warehouse two months ago, he had nearly died, but refused to let anyone see him, not his friends or family, he had not seen Sam for six weeks, he had let himself get depressed, and he was drinking all the time. He carried on walking quickly to his car, and got in, he started up the engine and drove off to work, he was late, but what more could you expect from him.
He parked his car and walked into the station, he was greeted by a few sympathetic stares from the other members of the force, after loosing his dad, but he didn't care, he just wanted to forget everything that had happened to him these last few months, he carried on walking up to CID, he pushed open the doors, and saw Sam staring at him from where she was sat with Jo, he carried on walking through, all eyes semt to be on him, he picked up some of the paper work that was on his desk, and began to read it, it was as though he was hiding behind it, eventually he was saved by the DCI.
'Phil, my office now!' Jack said going in the direction of his office, and once again all eyes fell on him, mainly Sam's, she looked hurt, but again he didn't care, he just wanted to forget everything that had happened, including Sam...
'so Phil, are you OK now? That was quite a fright you gave us there, we didn't think you would make it' Jack said as Phil sat down in a chair opposite him.
'I'm fine guv, i just want to forget about it.' Phil replied, looking fed up with the conversation already.
'i think you should press charges, after all, one of the gang members did survive after you shot him remember?' Jack told him, hoping he might be able to talk some sense into him.
'really guv, I'm fine, i just want to leave it now, its history.' Phil said getting up to leave.
'well what about Samantha? She really loves you, she was heartbroken when you told her you didn't want to see her or anyone else again, you could of at least have given her a reason.' he said slightly annoyed.
'she deserves better than me, just let us both get on with our lives, i don't want her putting in any more danger.' Phil said turning away. Jack walked over to the door and stood in front of it not letting him leave.
'she stuck by you through all that, so I'm guessing that she must really love you, i think you had better go and talk to her, cos i don't want to see her get hurt!' Jack said angrily, he couldn't believe how stubborn Phil was being, so he moved away from the door, to let him leave, he had said all he wanted to say, now it was down to Phil, he just hoped that he didn't cause Sam any more pain, cos she was a really good friend of his.
Phil left his office and walked back into CID, he walked straight past everyone to his desk and sat down, attempting to do some paper work, Zain walked over to him, worried about how quiet he was being, Sam just watched from a distance with Jo, she wasn't about to give up on Phil that easily, even if he was.
'you alright Phil, do you want to help me out on this case, its a burglary?' Zain asked, Phil looked up, and Zain already knew with his face what his answer was going to be.
'I've got paper work to catch up on, thanks though' Phil said gratefully, he looked down again, reading notes typing into the computer.
Zain bent down closer to Phil, he spoke to him quietly 'Phil, if you need someone to talk to, you know where i am don't you?' Zain asked caring for one of his best mates.
'yes i do know Zain, in fact i wish that you would all just drop it, i has got nothing to do with anyone else, i will sort out my own problems!' Phil shouted to all of CID, he got up quickly and stormed out.
'I'll go after him.' Zain said rushing past, but Sam stopped him.'No, i want to go.' and with that Sam ran downstairs to the front desk, she looked for where he might have disappeared to, but there was no sign of him eventually she looked in one of the soft interview rooms, she opened the door, to find Phil inside, sat in the darkness, he had his back to her.
'how did i know that you would come' Phil said still not moving or looking at her. Sam just slowly approached him.
'i care about you, even if you don't care about me' she said, she walked round to his side and looked at him, he refused to make eye contact with her, he just spoke quietly.
'of course i still care about you, i love you.' Sam touched his face gently, she lifted his head so that his eyes met with hers, but he still tried to look away, he looked so terrified.
'please talk to me' she whispered to him gently.
'i cant, i don't want you to get hurt.'he said looking her in the eye, he couldn't help but feel that this was the only woman that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.
'why, what makes you think that you would hurt me?' she said sitting next to him now on the table, she took his hand, and stroked it gently.
'one of the gang members are still alive, i don't want him to come after you.' he said pulling away.
'i thought they were all dead?' Sam asked, she felt quite scared now, but she wanted Phil back in her life, she loved him so much.
'me too, but when i came out of hospital three weeks ago i saw one of them lying in a bed, he looked in a bad way, but i shot him didn't i, so what more could i expect, all the others died, including Ricky, but there's just this one guy left, so that makes me wonder if this is all going to kick off again.' Phil said looking to Sam, she didn't know what to say to him.
Phil got up and walked to the other side of the room, Sam sat still looking at him, watching how distraught he really was, he was a mess deep down, but he knew that with Sam he would have to try much harder to hide it.
'he wont come after us, not after everything that happened.' Sam said standing up.
'yeah, but i don't want to take that risk, i want to make sure that he is gone, just like the rest of them.' Phil said seriously.
Sam stood silently for a few seconds, trying to figure out what he meant, she then looked at him horrified when she realised. 'please tell me you're not going to kill him!' Sam asked seriously. Phil just turned around and grinned.
'nah, you know that's not my style, but I'm going to have a word.' Phil said walking to the door, Sam pulled him back, gripping his wrists. 'you have got to stop this, you're turning back into the old Phil, the one that i hated, and i don't want him, i want the Phil that i love.' Sam said getting wound up.
'I'm not planning on doing anything stupid, i just want to make sure he doesn't hurt anyone again, i want him to be as far away from here as possible, that's what i meant!' Phil said getting angry, 'and I've not changed at all!'
'for gods sake Phil, let me help you, i wont let you deal with all this alone.' Sam said still holding on to him, she was scared of him leaving her, she couldn't bare life without him.
'just go Sam, and get on with your life' Phil said, he pushed Sam away, and left her in the interview room alone....