PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Game?

Amber
01-11-2006, 16:31
What is your favourite game? I think mine is a tie between KH and all of the tomb raider games.. Ooh and the sims :D

Siobhan
01-11-2006, 16:33
favourite is all for PC
Quake 1 and Heretic.. both excellent games

Katy
01-11-2006, 19:07
Championship Manager series i love it. Or Fifa series. I love them both, in fact i have just ordered the new CM 2007 which should arive soon, bit of a bad idea as i know ill get addicted and it will fail all my exams for me.

CrazyLea
01-11-2006, 19:26
I'm still in the dark ages... My favourite games are Super Mario Bros & Mario Kart for the Super Nintendo :lol: Oh and Crash Bandicoot for PSOne! :D

di marco
01-11-2006, 19:30
Mario Kart for the Super Nintendo :lol:

lol one of my housemates has mario kart for the gamecube, theyre all so obsessed with it lol!

CrazyLea
01-11-2006, 19:32
:rotfl: I love your housemates :D
It's an awesomely cool game :p I've got the one for game cube too! :D You should play with them :D

di marco
01-11-2006, 19:35
:rotfl: I love your housemates :D
It's an awesomely cool game :p I've got the one for game cube too! :D You should play with them :D

lol you wouldnt love my housemates if you lived with them lol (and i mean that in the nicest possible way!) i dont wanna play cos i dont know how to play so dont wanna look stupid lol though i did have a go on one of the battle games, you had to get the star off the other player or something (?) and i was quite good at that

CrazyLea
01-11-2006, 19:42
:rotfl: Bless. Are they males or females? Or both?

And ooooo.. well you know what.. you will never get it if you don't play it :D So what if you feel silly ;-)

Greedy

Layne
01-11-2006, 19:42
Oh and Crash Bandicoot for PSOne! :D

I'm with you there. loving old Crash!! And Sypro, can't beat a bit of him :p

di marco
01-11-2006, 20:08
:rotfl: Bless. Are they males or females? Or both?

And ooooo.. well you know what.. you will never get it if you don't play it :D So what if you feel silly ;-)

Greedy

theyre males, and yeh i might give it a go next time they play, seeing as 1 of my mates is really rubbish at it lol! whats with the greedy thing? :confused: (hehe that smilie again!)

Xx-Vicky-xX
02-11-2006, 08:48
What is your favourite game? I think mine is a tie between KH and all of the tomb raider games.. Ooh and the sims :D

KH being Kingdom hearts??

Kingdom hearts and Sims are my faves oh and i quite like Spryo Gateway to Glimmer it was a ps1 game that was so cool but all the Spryo games that have been releasedafterthat one have been rubbish

Katy
02-11-2006, 15:52
ooh, crash bandicoot was a great game. I loved Sonic the hedgehog on the mega drive, that really was in the dark ages.

Amber
02-11-2006, 18:14
KH being Kingdom hearts??
Yes, of course :)

I love it :wub:

Xx-Vicky-xX
02-11-2006, 18:34
Yes, of course :)

I love it :wub:

Isnt it fab, i find it really hard though, but such agood game

the_watts_rule
02-11-2006, 18:45
The Sims :wub: Big fan of Crash Bandicoot aswell :p

Kim
04-11-2006, 23:30
I like the sims too. My favourite has to be The Simpsons Hit and Run, even though I've got on to level 3 and now there are no arrows on the road, so I'm totally stuck.

alkalinetrio
10-11-2006, 16:04
kingdom hearts never liked that game got bloke on there from final fantasy 7 seprioth lol

if you want a good game play
wild arms
suikoden
grandia series there like kingdom of hearts but much better:P
shadow hearts:( sad game accturly i really reccomend this one cause its good a sad story to it but u shud play 1st 1 first lol other wise 2nd one spoils it

championship manager tut tut lol i use to play that till football manager came out that is more challenging trust me its well addictive championship manager is easy these days lol they use to be one but football manager split from championship maanger and set up football manager

my fav games final fantasy, wild arms, suikoden, grandia, shadow hearts, footbll manager

samantha nixon
30-11-2006, 18:50
for the comp my favourite game is the sims 2 and for ds my fav are sprung and a lawyer one