PDA

View Full Version : Mikey asks Grace to marry him

Luna
28-10-2006, 09:39
After Mikey proposed to Grace following their whirlwind romance on Big Brother, they didn't waste a moment before sharing details of the intimate moment when he asked her to marry him.

The TV couple told OK! magazine about how they picked a ring together in London's Hatton Garden and went to dinner at posh restaurant Mirabelle later that evening.

Grace, 21, currently appearing on Cirque De Celebrite, said: "When we got out of the house we went to Marbella for the weekend. While we were there we went to this restaurant where they had shells and pebbles decorating each of the tables. And there was one pebble that I really liked, so I took it."

Mikey, 23, continued: "So when she went to the toilet, I inscribed 'Marry me' on the pebble and hid it with my arm. I also put the ring in its box under a napkin ... Then Grace came back and I sat next to her and said: 'Look, I love you, you're the perfect girl for me'. And I moved my arm away and showed her the pebble."

Grace: "And I was: 'Yes! Yes! Yes! then I saw the ring and I was beaming from ear to ear."

Aww. Let's hope this one lasts.

Jojo
28-10-2006, 09:58
Totally cynical - why move so quickly?! When you get married, you have a lifetime together. I can't get my head around people that rush into these things after just a few months together.

I hope it works for them, I really do, like Chantelle and Preston and all the others that have done it - but I just can't see it.

EE Rocks
28-10-2006, 10:22
Aww, i'm happy for them. I am a big Grace fan, thought she was great but maybe they should wait a little while.:)

Katy
28-10-2006, 10:48
nah, it wont work far too quick.

Footie_Chick
28-10-2006, 11:27
Sounds good, but things like this never last do they.

LostVoodoo
28-10-2006, 11:40
hey, maybe Grace will get booed at her own wedding!

.:SpIcYsPy:.
28-10-2006, 12:18
Totally cynical - why move so quickly?!
I reckon it's for the publicity.. god they are good.. making some of us 'fall' for their true love story.

hey, maybe Grace will get booed at her own wedding!
Lmao!!! That's the funniest thing I heard all day :lol: Possibly true too :lol:

Jojo
28-10-2006, 12:28
I'm still trying to get my head round why shes classed as a Celebrity to be involved in that Cirque de Celebritie thing. Does appearing on one show for a few weeks mean that you are a celebrity these days (although the others on that show aren't much better lol)

no1abbafan
28-10-2006, 12:48
And of course they had to share it with the world via OK magazine and top up the coffers in their bank account - would these so-called celebrities crawl back under the rock they came from please.

big bro fan
30-10-2006, 16:57
Im happy for them. I think Grace has changed since she came out the house. I hope it lasts.

Layne
30-10-2006, 17:03
yeh i am happy for them, .. i think! ... but its just all too quick in my opinion, if they really love each other then why rush?! After all isn't marriage just a piece of paper.... Oh sorry that and millions of pounds in magazine deals :rolleyes:

Johnny Depp for instance, has been with his long term girlfriend for like 20 odd years (or something like that) And they have had kids and everything, and they are only just getting married.

Honestly why rush :rolleyes:

I give Grace and Mikey a year tops. I just don't think its going to last they have known each other all of what a few months. Something will happen and they'll spilt up and that'll be it another amazing big brother romance down the gutter :rolleyes:

laurouski
30-10-2006, 21:27
Pfft.. :rolleyes:

I doubt it will last. All for the cameras, and publicity. He was all over Imogen when Grace was kicked out, and that relationship was not purely platonic.. whatever they say!

squillyfer
30-10-2006, 22:19
yeah but how long ago did bb end, its been a few months now and some rushed marriages do work, sometimes you just know'the one'

laurouski
30-10-2006, 23:00
yeah but how long ago did bb end, its been a few months now and some rushed marriages do work, sometimes you just know'the one'
I'm not cynical about it 'cause it's rushed.. I'm doubtful that it'll work 'cause it's those two!
I still think it's for the publicity, though. I mean, that's my point, BB ended a while ago, they haven't had much media attention lately, this is the perfect way to get a bit..