PDA

View Full Version : Unanimous - New Channel 4 Reality Show

Bryan
27-10-2006, 22:18
Anyone see this tonight!?

What a great concept and an amazing show! Much better than Big Brother!

Love the twists and turns along the way, especially the dirty secrets! Poor Anna, shes got to live in that bunker for 8 weeks with people judging her about her secret! :eek:

Loving it! Proper Evil! Puts Big Brother To Shame!

10/10

:thumbsup:

Abi
27-10-2006, 22:22
Love this show! Just as you thought it was about to end, and no one was going to get the money, they go and twist it so they have to "get rid" of another participant. Its great the way that they dont actually go though, so they've still got to stay there, watching everyone else who stands a chance at winning the £1 million, whilst not being able to win it themselves. The whole thing is pure evil- and thats just fab!

EE Rocks
27-10-2006, 22:36
Puts Big Brother To Shame!

Hey, you leave Big brother out of this, lol Only joking:rotfl: . Nope, i missed it does it repeat anytime? I want to check it out!!

DaVeyWaVey
27-10-2006, 22:37
This is such a great show, it really has such an evil concept to it, i can't believe Anna has to stay there for another 8 weeks despite her not having a chance of winning £1 million. I am definetly tuning in next week!

Bryan
27-10-2006, 22:44
loving the E4 sister show: Unanimous: The Fall Out

They've got Leslie Grantham on as a guest and the female host went:

"so any of the contestants you would suck your finger to leslie" :rotfl: :lol:

but he is on top form

have your secrets made people change their opinons of you? - ""they still think im an arsehole, whats the difference"

about one of contestants "what did that girl do to get banned from the city, lap dance in a mosque"

about the man Anna cheated with "he should be named and shamed, for being the one who slept with that ugly cow!" :rotfl:

dddMac1
31-10-2006, 11:17
didn't think much of the first episode but it will grow on me