PDA

View Full Version : 2006 I'm A Celebrity - Confirmed Celebs

Mr Humphries
27-10-2006, 08:37
I thought I would start a friend for the confirmed line up of I'm A Celebrity, please use this one for confirmed information and not rumours as you can us the other thread for that.

Mr Hump x

Source: The Sun. 27.10.06

EX-EMMERDALE star Malandra Burrows has signed up for I’m A Celebrity . . Get Me Out Of Here!

The 40-year-old blonde, who played Kathy Glover, will swap the Dales for the Aussie jungle on the ITV1 reality hit.

Malandra, who was in Emmerdale for 17 years, won a record deal after leaving but was later dropped.

A show insider said: “Malandra’s pretty gutsy. She’ll be great eating bugs.” Set to join her next month are Liza Minnelli’s ex David Gest and Cherie Blair’s sister Lauren Booth.

Malandra Burrows and Lauren Booth are ok, but David Gest, he will never cope and why the hell would he want to do it, when he is in the middle of high profile Divorce with Liza Minnelli ? He is a total Weirdo

crazygirl
27-10-2006, 11:05
Malandra Burrows should be good! what about louise rednapp any news on her been in?

Mr Humphries
27-10-2006, 11:20
Malandra Burrows should be good! what about louise rednapp any news on her been in?

No not confirmed and personally I can't see it! Why Louise is away Jamie will play ??

crazygirl
29-10-2006, 20:17
No not confirmed and personally I can't see it! Why Louise is away Jamie will play ?? jamie wont play!!
we should be getting a list soon though because its on in a couple of weeks

Mr Humphries
29-10-2006, 23:55
Can't wait I wonder who they will be!

Oh Jamie text me to say as soon as she is on the plane he is coming around to my place for a bit of :heart:

:lol: :cheer: :lol: :cheer: :lol: :cheer: :lol:

laurouski
30-10-2006, 21:16
Can't wait I wonder who they will be!

Oh Jamie text me to say as soon as she is on the plane he is coming around to my place for a bit of :heart:
LOL! :lol:
Can't quite see it..

But anyways, that David Gest is a freak, I bet he's either voted out straight away or will leave 'cause he can't hack it. And he's probs gonna be chosen to do all of the BT Trials, wonder how he'll cope with those..?

crazygirl
31-10-2006, 12:14
mr humphries lives in a dream world!!

Mr Humphries
31-10-2006, 14:00
mr humphries lives in a dream world!!

Mr Humphries can turn a straight man from twenty paces, Jamie Rednapp is as good as mine, he knows a good looking love machine when he sees it !

Crazygirl you are my great friend but you are just jealous that Mr Hump gets more action than you !

Anyway back to I'm A Celebrity ! Here is this from Today's The Sun

FORMER Sex Pistols manager Malcolm McLaren wants more than £100,000 to go on I’m A Celebrity — after Myleene Klass landed a six-figure deal.

The row emerged as producers plan to create maximum tension by setting up TWO camps in the Australian jungle.

They have also built a weird Sphere hideaway for the new series which kicks off next month.

An insider said: “Producers are toying with the idea of splitting the group up and creating two competing tribes.”

But it could be Pistols at dawn even before then, thanks to the Godfather of Punk McLaren.

Former Hear’Say singer Myleene, 28, signed up for the ITV1 reality show for over £100,000 yesterday after snubbing a similar offer from Celebrity Big Brother.

Now Malcolm, 60, wants an equally big cheque — because he thinks he’s a bigger name.

A source said: “As far as Malcolm is concerned he is far more famous than Myleene. He created the Sex Pistols for goodness sake.”

Producers are desperate for Malcolm to appear and hope his outspoken views will be a huge draw.

His former charge, Pistols frontman John Lydon, was a big hit when he appeared on the third I’m A Celeb series but quit before the end.

McLaren, who once dated fashion designer Vivienne Westwood, is sure to want to outdo Lydon — they became bitter enemies after the Pistols split.

Next month’s separate camp has been set up 200 yards from the main site — called Snake Rock.

The show will also feature a waterfall shower and see the camp leader given their own hideaway called The Sphere.

Our source added: “It could be used as a lookout or love nest.”

crazygirl
31-10-2006, 14:06
Myleene Klass is she going in it?
oh well i guess she will be the tart of the show!
now she is one person that will do my head in!
parading around in her thongs :thumbsdow

tammyy2j
31-10-2006, 16:24
The show should be called i'm a non celeb. I read in some paper they were trying to get Naomi Campbell but i really don't see it happening.

tammyy2j
31-10-2006, 16:24
The show should be called i'm a non celeb. I read in some paper they were trying to get Naomi Campbell but i really don't see it happening.

crazygirl
31-10-2006, 16:36
The show should be called i'm a non celeb. I read in some paper they were trying to get Naomi Campbell but i really don't see it happening. she would beat everyone up :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Mr Humphries
04-11-2006, 08:02
Merson in transfer to Oz jungle

FALLEN football star Paul Merson has signed up for I’m A Celebrity, TV Biz can reveal.

The ex-gambler and drug addict, 38, was cleared of rape in July.

But he was forced to confess to a one-night stand with his accuser — wrecking his chance of getting back with wife Louise, 38.

ITV1 bosses hope he will spill the beans on his troubled life. A source said: “He has so many stories from on and off the pitch.”

The former England player will be joined by celebs including singer Myleene Klass, 28, and ex-Busted guitarist Matt Willis, 23.

Mr Humphries
04-11-2006, 08:34
Plug pulled on I'm A Celeb live footage

I’M A CELEBRITY fans are about to be hit with a shock jungle blackout.

ITV bosses have slashed their round-the-clock live coverage of what the stars get up to in the Aussie outback.

Now in the new series – which features former Hear’Say babe Myleene Klass, 28 – viewers will get just ONE hour of live feed from Oz instead of 10.

And to fill the vacant hours, they are broadcasting a host of their money-raking ITV Play phone-based game shows.

Jungle fan Michael Rosen, 31, from Richmond, fumed: "It’s ridiculous that they’ve cut the live feed.

"We won’t see the celebs at their best and worst. We’ll just see what ITV choose to show us when they edit the clips down for the main show."

For the past four years, fans have had plenty to watch on top of the show fronted by Ant, 30, and Dec, 31, both pictured.

Bosses cottoned onto the fact fans loved tuning in through the night to see the live action as it happened rather than waiting for the highlights.

However, when the new series begins on Monday November 13, ITV will cut their live footage and follow it with the game shows.

Last night a show spokeswoman said: "As the audience watching TV in the early hours is very small we have decided not to run as much live streaming."

Myleene is tipped to be joined in the camp by funnygirl Faith Brown, 58; fashion designer Scott Henshall, 29; ex-Emmerdale actress Malandra Burrows, 40; model Paula Hamilton, 48; Cherie Blair’s half-sister Lauren Booth, 39; former Corrie actor Chris Quinten, 49; ex-BBC news reader Jan Leeming, 64, and former Busted singer Matt Willis, 23.

A source said: "We’ve got the most diverse mix ever. There will be fireworks."

Faith Brown ! I can't bear it, she will be great! Can you image the screaming when them greepy crawlies go down between then two huge breasts of hers ! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

laurouski
04-11-2006, 13:49
Myleene is tipped to be joined in the camp by funnygirl Faith Brown, 58; fashion designer Scott Henshall, 29; ex-Emmerdale actress Malandra Burrows, 40; model Paula Hamilton, 48; Cherie Blair’s half-sister Lauren Booth, 39; former Corrie actor Chris Quinten, 49; ex-BBC news reader Jan Leeming, 64, and former Busted singer Matt Willis, 23.

Chris Quinten.. is that the guy who played Gail's hubby..? :hmm: Who was accused (and cleared, I think) of rape..? I don't like him.

crazygirl
07-11-2006, 20:02
i have read in 'whats on tv' that the stars rumoured are.... calum best, lee ryan, rachel stevens, rachel hunter, svens missus nancy dell'olio mayleen klass, dickie davis and estranged husband of liza minnelli david guest and louise rednapp!!

laurouski
07-11-2006, 20:41
i have read in 'whats on tv' that the stars rumoured are.... calum best, lee ryan, rachel stevens, rachel hunter, svens missus nancy dell'olio mayleen klass, dickie davis and estranged husband of liza minnelli david guest and louise rednapp!!
Yep, I get that mag, too. I doubt Rachel Hunter will be in it, though. I know she's not exactly as big as she used to be, but I don't think she'd stoop quite that low.

Remember Mr Humphries asked everyone not to use this as a rumour thread, you'll probably be in for a telling off!! :D

Mr Humphries
08-11-2006, 07:00

Honestly Crazygirl, what did I say about rumours !! Honestly, it could only be you !

Skits
08-11-2006, 09:43
From RTE website.
I'm A Celebrity stars are revealed

The ten stars set to take part in the new series of 'I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here' have been revealed.

Former 'Neighbours' star and singer Jason Donovan, Liza Minelli's ex-husband David Gest, and Cherie Blair's half-sister Lauren Booth have all been named in the reality show line-up.

Also taking part in the jungle show are television presenter and former Hear'Say singer Myleene Klass, Busted star Matt Willis, television presenter Toby Anstis, comiedienne Faith Brown, fashion designer Scott Henshall, former newsreader Jan Leeming and 'The Bill' and 'Footballers' Wives' star Phina Oruche.

Jason Donovan has been listed as the early favourite to take the jungle crown. According to bookmakers Ladbrokes, the singer is currently at odds of 2/1 to win the show, with Willis on odds of 4/1 and Klass on odds of 5/1.

Donovan said: "People think they know me - there is an age 25-and-over group who would probably be aware of me and feel they know me because at one point I was a household name but I would say I just want my own character to come across, my own identity - whatever that is."

Executive producer Richard Cowles said: "The celebrities have always felt that the one thing they had on their side in camp was each other - but this year there won't necessarily be safety in numbers."

"There is one big, never before seen surprise for the celebrities and whether it's a welcome one remains to be seen."

"With a few twists as well as some of the best Bushtucker trials seen yet, the celebrities certainly have a challenge ahead. We are really excited to see how things unfold," he said.

The new series of the show begins next Monday 13 November.

Mr Humphries
08-11-2006, 09:48
From RTE website.
I'm A Celebrity stars are revealed

The ten stars set to take part in the new series of 'I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here' have been revealed.

Former 'Neighbours' star and singer Jason Donovan, Liza Minelli's ex-husband David Gest, and Cherie Blair's half-sister Lauren Booth have all been named in the reality show line-up.

Also taking part in the jungle show are television presenter and former Hear'Say singer Myleene Klass, Busted star Matt Willis, television presenter Toby Anstis, comiedienne Faith Brown, fashion designer Scott Henshall, former newsreader Jan Leeming and 'The Bill' and 'Footballers' Wives' star Phina Oruche.

Jason Donovan has been listed as the early favourite to take the jungle crown. According to bookmakers Ladbrokes, the singer is currently at odds of 2/1 to win the show, with Willis on odds of 4/1 and Klass on odds of 5/1.

Donovan said: "People think they know me - there is an age 25-and-over group who would probably be aware of me and feel they know me because at one point I was a household name but I would say I just want my own character to come across, my own identity - whatever that is."

Executive producer Richard Cowles said: "The celebrities have always felt that the one thing they had on their side in camp was each other - but this year there won't necessarily be safety in numbers."

"There is one big, never before seen surprise for the celebrities and whether it's a welcome one remains to be seen."

"With a few twists as well as some of the best Bushtucker trials seen yet, the celebrities certainly have a challenge ahead. We are really excited to see how things unfold," he said.

The new series of the show begins next Monday 13 November.

Interesting that now mention of The Burrows bird from Emmerdale or Malcolm McLaran or Louise Rednapp who have all been confirmed

Siobhan
08-11-2006, 10:02
I am happy with the line up this year as I know all of them.. cool.. makes it more interesting..

Luna
08-11-2006, 10:35
:eek: jason donavan :wub:

i think the line up is great although im sure mylenne klass will annoy me to no end and david guest

Jojo
08-11-2006, 10:37
Yes, another eager batch of celebrities are preparing to face the trial - or trials - of a lifetime.

And by now you're probably wondering just who on earth is mad, sorry, brave enough to take on the jungle in our sizzling sixth series!

Well look no further people, for here are the crazy campers poised for action:

Heart FM DJ and TV presenter Toby Anstis
Journalist, ex-model and Tony Blair's sister in law Lauren Booth
Comedienne and impersonator Faith Brown
Actor and singer Jason Donovan
Music producer and famous ex-husband of Liza Minnelli, David Gest
Fashion designer Scott Henshall
Musician and TV presenter Myleene Klass
Ex newsreader Jan Leeming
Footballers Wives and The Bill actress Phina Oruche
Solo singer and former member of boyband Busted, Matt Willis

And this year it's going to be tougher than ever before for our happy campers! For we've beefed up the Bush Tucker Trials and have a 'special' surprise in store for the joyous jungle bound gems.

All this can mean only one thing: more tears, more tantrums, and more testicles!

Interesting that now mention of The Burrows bird from Emmerdale or Malcolm McLaran or Louise Rednapp who have all been confirmed Maybe one or more of these are standbys or may enter later on as did Vic Reeves and Cannon and Ball previously :searchme:

crazygirl
08-11-2006, 10:48
it has just been announced on this morning that those are in the jungle this year! so we have toby anstis and jason donovan half naked! i will definitely be watching this year....im getting all excited thinking about it

Chloe O'brien
08-11-2006, 12:25
apparently David Guest refuses to eat of anything rather that real bone china. Well he'll do well in the jungle do they make billy cans in bone china :rotfl:

x Amby x
08-11-2006, 16:42
Im backing Matt Willis!!! Love him! i think that Myleene will get on my nerves a bit! I've heard of quite a few this year not as many as i knew last year though!

dddMac1
09-11-2006, 16:09
i only reconise Jason donavan,Lauren booth,myleene klass and matt Willis don't know anyone else

Abigail
09-11-2006, 16:31
I hardly know any of them. I don't think this series will be as good as previous ones, especially the one with kerry, jordan etc.
Its a shame Malanda isn't appearing, I really like her.
Wonder what Lauren Booth will have to reveal...

laurouski
10-11-2006, 16:49
:eek: crazygirl, do you know what happened to Mr. Humphries?

How's he got himself temporarily banned?! :lol: