PDA

View Full Version : Third Season For Prison Break

Rach33
26-10-2006, 21:25
Found this on DS

Prison Break executive producer Paul Scheuring is in the process of planning a third season of the successful American drama, DS can confirm.

Reports previously suggested that the second season, which is now well underway in the US, would be Scheuring's last.

An insider for the show revealed to DS: "Paul's definitely writing a third season and not all the characters will make it to the next instalment."

The producer has vowed that the ongoing storyline will be resolved by the end of the current run, casting doubt as to how a third season would be feasible.

The source went on to explain: "Paul has said that another stint would focus on just one or two of the surviving characters, so expect more gruesome deaths in the coming episodes of the second season."

Prison Break will return to UK screens in January.

Sounds wicked I can't wait I adored season one and can't wait for season two and now a season three YAY:cheer:

Hope Lincoln survives and Michael don't mind about anyone else

Chloe O'brien
27-10-2006, 11:10
I'm with you joel as long as Lincoln and Michael survive and Lincoln's name is cleared I'm not too fussed who dies. Roll on January :rotfl: