PDA

View Full Version : New Hinston High Writer Needed!

DaVeyWaVey
23-10-2006, 22:12
Hi there, i was wondering if anyone would like to help me write scripts for my soap, Hinston High?. I love writing every second of the soap but sometimes, i can't find the time to write as much as i can so i would need another soapboards member on board the project to help me write the scripts. If anyone is interested in helping me, please reply to this thread and i will take things from there. Thanks :)

big bro fan
23-10-2006, 23:00
Its funny i should come across this thread as i am looking into doing scripts again. Count me in. I can show you my best ever episode i ever wrote if you want. :)

diamond1
23-10-2006, 23:02
Hi there, i was wondering if anyone would like to help me write scripts for my soap, Hinston High?. I love writing every second of the soap but sometimes, i can't find the time to write as much as i can so i would need another soapboards member on board the project to help me write the scripts. If anyone is interested in helping me, please reply to this thread and i will take things from there. Thanks :) I can give it a go but that depends if you would really want hinston high to go to the extremes I go to

DaVeyWaVey
24-10-2006, 17:08
I can give it a go but that depends if you would really want hinston high to go to the extremes I go to

All you will do is write some scripts for me, i still make the final decisions on storylines and characters etc. I will give you the details for each scene to write and you will just write the script based around the details that i have given you, i hope you know what i mean. :D

Well thanks for voluntering BBF and D1, i will wait and see if anybody else replies to this thread then we will go from there if that's ok! :)

big bro fan
25-10-2006, 13:16
All you will do is write some scripts for me, i still make the final decisions on storylines and characters etc. I will give you the details for each scene to write and you will just write the script based around the details that i have given you, i hope you know what i mean. :D

Well thanks for voluntering BBF and D1, i will wait and see if anybody else replies to this thread then we will go from there if that's ok! :)

Sounds good to me. thanks for the oppertunity.

Xx-Vicky-xX
26-10-2006, 21:57
Here is my entry Dave hope you like it
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tanya is on the phone

Tanya: Hello?
*pause*
Tanya: Right, go ahead
*Pause*
Tanya: :eek: But thats not possible
*pause*
Tanya: Right thanks
*pause*
Tanya: Yes...goodbye *hangs up and looks shocked*

Luke comes in from a night out and Tanya is sitting staring in to space

Luke: Tan?
*pause*
Luke: You alright love?
Tanya: *looks at Luke as though he isnt there but she can hear his voice* Im not sure really
Luke: What do you mean your not sure you silly cow, come on you're scaring me
Tanya: I had a phone call today
Luke: Who from *looks worried*
Tanya: it was from Pat...
Luke: *looks relieved* oh what did she want
Tanya: *starts yelling* GOOD WAS SHE??
Luke: What?
Tanya: WAS SHE GOOD EH
Luke: Who?
Tanya: WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I MEAN
Luke: I dunno it could be anyone
Tanya: :eek: HOW MANY HAVE THERE BEEN
Luke: How many what, if you told me what you mean you stupid tart i could answer you
Tanya: im on about YOU...sleeping with that TART MEGAN
Luke: Oh that :rolleyes:
Tanya: DONT YOU DARE!!! DONT YOU DARE LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT
Luke: It meant nothing...it was...stupid
Tanya: OH AM I MEANT TO BE PLEASED OR SOMETHING
Luke: well...i was hoping so yes
Tanya: YOU CANT BE SERIOUS
Luke: Look i know you are angry but it was a one off
Tanya: I DONT BLOODY CARE IF IT WAS A ONE OFF OR YOU DID IT ONE HUNDRED TIMES...POINT IS YOU STILL DID IT
Luke: What about what you did eh?
Tanya: DONT YOU DARE!!! I DID THAT FOR YOU...THIS YOU DID FOR YOURSELF...YOU PIG!!!!
Luke: Im sorry alright?
Tanya: GET OUT!!!
Luke: No, i live here too you know
Tanya: GET OUT NOW!!!
Luke: No way im not leaving it like this
Tanya: *quietens down a bit but still in an angry tone* leave now or i will do to you what i did to Andy
Luke: You wouldnt dare
Tanya: Oh wouldnt i? *grabs a broken bottle and holds it to Luke's throat*
Luke: Tan, baby please, put it down
Tanya: Still think i wouldnt do it do ya? Now i will tell you again GET OUT!!!
Luke: Please Tan not like this
Tanya: *lowers voice* Dont say i didnt warn you *stabs Luke with the bottle and watches him fall to the floor clutching his throat as she bends down to talk to him* To think you could have made it easy for yourself eh Lukey boy

As the scene ends Luke closes his eyes for the very last time

big bro fan
26-10-2006, 22:37
did we have to write a script. cause if we do can it be about anything about the show. like a death scene with hinston characters or a marriage.

DaVeyWaVey
26-10-2006, 22:46
did we have to write a script. cause if we do can it be about anything about the show. like a death scene with hinston characters or a marriage.

Yeah you have to write a script anything to do with the characters of hh. Good luck! :) Post it in this thread when you're done. Thanks!

big bro fan
27-10-2006, 11:22
Yeah you have to write a script anything to do with the characters of hh. Good luck! :) Post it in this thread when you're done. Thanks! cool ok no problems will have it done sometime today :D

big bro fan
27-10-2006, 11:28
If i was to do a wedding day scene which sees felicity mason and tom wood get married would that be okay. maybe toms violent brother could try and steal felicity. they seem like the sort of characters who would go together. let me know what you think. I think this could work. :) :D

DaVeyWaVey
27-10-2006, 17:38
If i was to do a wedding day scene which sees felicity mason and tom wood get married would that be okay. maybe toms violent brother could try and steal felicity. they seem like the sort of characters who would go together. let me know what you think. I think this could work. :) :D

Yeah that's fine do whatever you like! :)

DaVeyWaVey
27-10-2006, 17:48
Here is the script that Diamond1 wrote for Hinston High:

Luke is watching the television by himself a text appears on his phone tanyas upstairs asleep

'meet me asap meg xx'

Intrigued luke sends a confirmation text saying where they should meet then he sets off in such a rush he drops he mobile

EXT:

Luke:meg? are you here?

a shadow emerges from the shadows

Megan:thought you might want some company

Luke:meg...this has gotta stop we cant keep doing this

Megan:doing what? its just a laugh at the end of the day

Luke:I know but I got a family to think about

Megan:I know I know looking after your family is like your job but everyones entitled to a 15 minute break

Luke: (laughs) your so worth the risk

Megan:am I?

the two start kissing passionalty

Int:the campbell household:

Tanya feels her bed and realizes Luke is not in it yet she creeps downstairs and is alarmed when she cant see luke
she hears a vibrating noise and looks down at the floor and see's lukes phone vibrating on silent she picks it up and looks at the text with a shocked face which quickly turns to anger she grabs her car keys and heads outside

EXT:by side of bridge

we see a glimpse of Megans car rocking away and a hand smearing the steamed up windows
meanwhile Tanya is hurtling along the road at about 80mph in knowledge of what her husband is up to

INT:megans car

the pair are still embracing in the car kissing and laughing when they hear a car revving out side and a loud horn blowing (from tanyas car...)Luke scrambles his underwear on and Megan wraps her body up with
Lukes clothes luke gets out

Luke:whats your problem mate?(he notices number plate and realizes it tanya) Oh ****

Tanyas car revvs further

Luke:I can explain it meant nothing

tanyas car lets rip towards Luke and the car luke jumps out the way and tanyas car goes head on into megans both car colide with such violence they both stumble of the bridge luke looks on in horror as both cars go into the water he jumps into the water after them and manages to pull a body out of the water he gives the body mouth to mouth and the body awake

Megan:Luke? whats happened

luke:megan are you ok? (he then thinks of tanya) tanya!

he gets up and goes to run into the water but stops in his tracks when he see's tanya standing there drenched with a soggy bit of paper in her hand

Tanya:this was not how I wanted it to go..but heres some divorce papers I hope you and your whore are very happy together

Luke:tanya its not what it looks like ...dont go TANYA COME BACK!!

big bro fan
29-10-2006, 16:51
can i have another day cause im ill at the moment and cant concentrate. if not good luck to all the other entrants.

diamond1
29-10-2006, 21:32
can i have another day cause im ill at the moment and cant concentrate. if not good luck to all the other entrants. unless im wrong i think vixie got the job :)

big bro fan
30-10-2006, 16:53
unless im wrong i think vixie got the job :)

Congratulations Vixie Lou. she is a fanatastic writer as well as diamond 1. hinston high is getting better by the minute.

DaVeyWaVey
03-11-2006, 14:34
Thanks for everyone who entered, it was a close call but Vixie-Lou did get the job but i see that bakedbean would like a writer for Exeter, so you could always try doing that. Thanks again. :)