PDA

View Full Version : Children in Need

Luna
23-10-2006, 21:37
Its almost time for children in need

is anyone doing anything for it?

I think my works going to be doing the phones again which im up for doing!!! its great to have people on the phone and not shouting at you for once lol and it was a great laugh wit the sports relife!!!

Pinkbanana
23-10-2006, 21:47
Yeah, we let the children decide how they want to raise money (I teach in a primary school) and it normally involves humiliation of the teachers. They will probably want us to have our heads shaved or something!

Mind you, earlier on in the year, we raised money for charity, by coming to work in our pjs, and not being a morning person that suited me fine!!! Sat there in my pjs, dressing gown and with fluffy slippers on - very comfy!!!

I love children in need, I must say, a very worthy cause! Sooo shall definitely be doing my bit!!! :)

EE Rocks
23-10-2006, 21:56
I love Children in need!! What a great fun way to raise money!! I watched it last year and it was fantastic!:clap:

Has anyone seen that advert for CIN on BBC1, it has Terry wogan in it?

Yes, i will ring up and give some money!

diamond1
23-10-2006, 22:46
I love Children in need!! What a great fun way to raise money!! I watched it last year and it was fantastic!:clap:

Has anyone seen that advert for CIN on BBC1, it has Terry wogan in it?

Yes, i will ring up and give some money! I am going the full whack this year...I love CIN

special cuwtw for my fans being one

Pinkbanana
23-10-2006, 22:51
special cuwtw for my fans being one

Yep, Im donating ten pence, er I mean ten quid, for the pleasure of reading the CUWTW Children In Need Special. :cheer:

Tori
24-10-2006, 17:07
When i was at secondary school we would dress up along a theme (last year we did stereotypes) and we would go around school and collect money, the people we left behind will continue but i'm not doing anything myself

Katy
24-10-2006, 17:58
ill put money in a tin if that counts and we usually donate via the credit card. Nothing special though.

Chloe O'brien
25-10-2006, 11:10
The kids at school normally have a dressing down day and I usually buy Marley a pair of the pudsey bear hairband. I don't think the college will do anything but some of the students might organise something.

Jojo
25-10-2006, 11:15
I won't be doing anything special I'm afraid. I donate monthly by direct debit to NSPCC and Meningitis Research (and do the playmondays lottery, each week, to be able to choose who my money goes to).

crazygirl
25-10-2006, 13:27
to be honest i dont like charitys very much they dont get all the cash and someone gets rich out of them...but i did buy a pudsy last year and pudsey soap

dddMac1
25-10-2006, 16:14
don't know if i am doing anything for it but will be giving Childern in need money anyway as it's for a good cause and i've befited from it before