PDA

View Full Version : If Only I can see you for one last time // One Parter

Tannie
23-10-2006, 19:45
Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face
You told me how proud you were but I walked away
If only I knew what I know today

She stepped out at the taxi and straightened her Black suit. She still wore the hat she had from Den’s funeral. She looked over at number 41 where Jake use to live well that was before. She tried to get that thought out her brain! The thought that she would never see the man she loved again!

I would hold you in my arms
I would take the pain away
Thank you for all you've done
Forgive all your mistakes
There's nothing I wouldn't do
To hear your voice again
Sometimes I want to call you but I know you won't be there

She let her brain go back to the trial she endured. He was with her all the way. He said he loved her and he wouldn’t let her go not now and not ever. She agreed it just felt nice being loved the way he loved her. He loved her like no other had. She wasn’t just a bit of skirt that would walk out the next day. They were the real deal or so they thought they were. But when she got sent down she ended it she knew it hurt him but it hurt her to knowing he would not be capable of straying. Well everyman she ever came across had done that and had broken her heart into pieces.

I'm sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself by hurting you
Some days I feel broke inside but I won't admit
Sometimes I just want to hide 'cause it's you I miss
You know it's so hard to say goodbye when it comes to this

She still remembers the night he found out what she had done. It was all because of Stacey and her big mouth. If she hadn’t of said anything then this wouldn’t of happen he wouldn’t have been dead and she wouldn’t have to be living in Spain again trying to get in contact with her family. She knew she had hurt him so much when she dumped him she still remembers the tears in his eyes, He never cries and he had tears in his eyes she didn’t want to but she had to.

Would you tell me I was wrong?
Would you help me understand?
Are you looking down upon me?
Are you proud of who I am?
There's nothing I wouldn't to do
to have just one more chance
To look into your eyes and see you looking back

She sat in the back of the church and sure enough it wasn’t packed to the back but most of the square did come even Ruby but worst of all Sean. It was his fault the man she loved was dead! All he had done was look out for Ruby like Johnny asked him to and look where that got him to! It was partly Johnny’s fault to if he hadn’t of got so wound up by Sean then he wouldn’t of had that heart attack and then he wouldn’t of said those fateful words that ended Jake’s life “Jake, Kill Him” If he hadn’t of said those words then she would still have him! He was the only one that understood her. That really knew what it felt like have the guilt eating away at her.

I'm sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself
If I had just one more day, I would tell you how much that
I've missed you since you've been away

They quietly lowered his coffin into the ground. She could hear people crying not knowing what to with themselves but she had her heart broken once and for all she would never trust another man again! As the coffin hit the ground with a soft thud she let the tears fall. As everyone walked away from the grave she stayed there and let the tears come now fall down her face letting mascara run down her cheeks. She felt a hand on her shoulder she turned around and was was faced with Sharon. She looked at her and walked off into her new life, her new future without Jake.

The Song Is Hurt By Christina Aguilera

Well please leave comments through i don't think it's my best one!

Bree
23-10-2006, 19:52
Awwww that was so sad poor chrissie :( i loved it hun fab X

Sam-Elle
23-10-2006, 21:39
that was amazing babe...soo sad :( x

baby oranges
23-10-2006, 22:02
so very sad but brilliantly written. i loved it. well done!!!

CrazyLea
23-10-2006, 23:32
That's brilliant Tanya, well done :) Sad as well :(

Layne
24-10-2006, 23:23
Aww so sad and i love that song :wub: x

di marco
30-10-2006, 22:45
brill! :D awwww that was so sad. great writing