PDA

View Full Version : demi

westham
22-10-2006, 20:41
does anyone else think she should come back she had so much potention

Kim
23-10-2006, 08:01
Yeah, I agree. She was the only one that the producers seem to be capable of thinking up adequate storylines for. Maybe they'd have another famous car crash and bring Demi back that way. They've changed to car crashes rather than black taxi exits :)

Xx-Vicky-xX
23-10-2006, 08:05
I thought Demi was a good character, I dont know how they got rid of her and not Keith

Mr Humphries
23-10-2006, 11:17
Keith should have gone and Demi and (I can't think of her name) should have stayed, we need a single mother family on TV. Would have been better

Chris_2k11
23-10-2006, 11:19
I agree Mr H, he should have gone and Rosie should have stayed. I liked Rosie.

Xx-Vicky-xX
23-10-2006, 11:20
Keith should have gone and Demi and (I can't think of her name) should have stayed, we need a single mother family on TV. Would have been better

Rosie? Yeah i agree, Keith is the only one in the family that should have gone, his character is pointless, he does nothing but watch TV

crazygirl
23-10-2006, 12:52
no she shouldn't come back she has no potential at all, all she did was mope around!!
and she would end up a brat like ruby.

Mr Humphries
23-10-2006, 16:34
no she shouldn't come back she has no potential at all, all she did was mope around!!

You just say it, as it is girlfriend !!

I think she should come back, and little whatever it is called and Rosie too. They was a really family too me apart from Keith !

CrazyLea
23-10-2006, 16:42
Well, to be honest, I don't really miss her, so not really bothered.

Chris_2k11
23-10-2006, 17:49
You just say it, as it is girlfriend !!

I think she should come back, and little whatever it is called and Rosie too. They was a really family too me apart from Keith !'little whatever it is called' :lol: :lol:

lollymay
24-10-2006, 13:55
i think demi should returrn - one of the best carachters!

*-Rooney-*
25-10-2006, 13:38
i think demi and aleesha should come back and i dont think she would end up like a brat like ruby because shes not exactly from the same background as her is she. and she has a daughter ruby has it easy, demi in her short time in ee has not had it easy i.e the heroine overdose and losing leo but acted it brilliantly

Kim
25-10-2006, 13:56
i think demi and aleesha should come back and i dont think she would end up like a brat like ruby because shes not exactly from the same background as her is she. and she has a daughter ruby has it easy, demi in her short time in ee has not had it easy i.e the heroine overdose and losing leo but acted it brilliantly

Ruby didn't have it easy because of what she went through with her Mum and sister, she just seemed that way because Johnny was splashing out, going out of his way to make up for it even though, for many years, she was oblivious to the events that had caused their deaths.

Scorpio_Girl
25-10-2006, 13:58
I agree. The only 'big' storyline she did was when she was pregnant and having the baby so young. Her acting was wooden.. :thumbsdow

Oh and the Leo thing just didn't do it for me. The only thing that kept going through my mind was that they could have been siblings they just looked SO alike!

crazygirl
25-10-2006, 14:02
well im glad you agree scorpio girl, i also agree with you she was wooden and the only big storyline was her pregnancy and the leo bit