PDA

View Full Version : The Bill Fanfiction: Lovers, friends and enemies.

suziesangel
14-10-2006, 10:16
Heya people, this is one of my fanfics about the Bill, it's sam/phil, suzie/zain and other couples. Hope you like!!!

xXx :heart: Leanne :heart: xXx

Chapter One

“Well would you just look at that” Jo Masters commented glancing out of the window above the coffee machine in CID.

Mickey Webb wandered over from his desk, “What is it?” he aked shifting his gaze to where Jo was pointing; at a man and woman in a passionate clinch. “It’s Zain and…my god… that’s never Suzie” he said, his mouth dropping open.

CID’s newest member, Trainee Detective Constable Kezia Walker stood up from her desk – which was covered in what seemed like the entire department’s paperwork, “it is” she said, training her eyes on the station car park. “I wonder how long that’s been going on” she mused.

Terry looked up from a case report he was finishing “I dunno” he said “but anyone who can put up with Suzie deserves a medal” he declared with a grin and everyone laughed.

“She’s not that bad” Kezia spoke up in Suzie’s defence. Having worked with her for a couple months now, she had developed a liking for the Chinese detective and noticed they possessed many on the same qualities.

The newly wed Samantha and Phil Hunter walked in just then, catching the tail end of the conversation. Sam and Phil had gotten married three weeks ago and had spent the previous fortnight sunning themselves in the Caribbean, “Who’s not that bad?” Phil asked.

Jo turned away from the window “Suzie” she replied, “so how was the honeymoon?” she added.

Sam grinned “it was fantastic… the weather was gorgeous…the company was passable…” she joked.

Phil looked indignant “Just passable… what more do I have to do to…” he broke off…

Sam smiled, knowing what he meant, “Well” she began “come over here and I’ll tell you”. She beckoned him over to where she was seated at her ‘surprisingly tidy’ desk. She gestured at him to lean in and whispered something in his ear.

Phil grinned wickedly. “I do not want to know what she just said to him” Jo muttered out of the corner of her mouth to Mickey,

He laughed, “bet you’re just jealous” he quipped.

Jo poked him, “I don’t think so Mickey, She’s welcome to Phil… I sure as hell wouldn’t want him.” She shuddered at the thought of getting close to Phil Hunter.

Mickey smirked, “that’s not what I meant and you know it” he lowered his voice. “I meant you’re jealous of Phil because Sam said that to him and not you.”

He had touched a nerve when he said this and he knew it. “Jealous of Phil Hunter… that’ll be the day” Jo forced a laugh, she wandered off, gazing wistfully across the room at Sam’s desk.

She wasn't the only one though. Sun Hill CID's second newest member, DS Stuart Turner was as well. Stuart's desk was directly opposite Sam's on the other side of the room and he too was watching the happily married couple closely - something Phil was quick to notice.

He smiled, 'excellent, here was a chance to wind up his love rival" he thought to himself. "Sam...babe" he said in an overly loud voice.

Mrs Hunter turned her head, "yes honey" she purred.

Phil smiled, "i love you" he said simply.

Samantha smiled "so you should" she said, adding "i love you too." Phil leaned in to capture Sam's lips. Smiling, she kissed him back, her tongue exploring his mouth.

Stuart clenched his fists and averted his eyes. He knew Phil was only doing this to wind him up and it was working. He stood up and walked away, unable to watch them carrying on like that in front of him.

Mickey shuddered and turned away from them, "Perlease...get a room you two..."

Sam and Phil pulled apart, "sorry" Phil grinned, getting up and going to stand beside Mickey. "It wound him up though" he said, satisfied, jerking his head over at Stuart's vacant desk and putting an emphasis on the word him.

Mickey laughed, "is that what all this is about?" he asked.

Phil knew what Mickey meant and was about to reply when Sam came over and put her arms around his neck, "All what is about?" she asked, suspiciously.

Phil exchanged a glance with Mickey, "Nothing babe" he replied hastily, "So what's this about Suzie?" he said, changing the subject.

Meanwhile, outside in the station car park Suzie was wrapped in Zain's arms for a quickie before the beginning of her shift at 9.00. She and Zain had been dating for 3 and a half months now - ever since her car had broken down on the way home from work and he had given her a lift.

She was convinced that none of their colleagues knew they were together but Kezia had came close to discovering the truth a couple of times. Suzie was sure that she wouldn't be Trainee DC for long.

Suzie, catching sight of her watch, pulled out of the embrace. "Zain, the shift starts in a few minutes, we'd better go inside" she said, gazing up at her boyfriend.

Zain grinned down at her, "so we'll be a few minutes late... and?" he said dropping a kiss on the top of her head.

Suzie thought about it, she grinned, "i guess it won't kill us" she admitted, she kissed him on the lips. "I love you Zain" she murmered burying her head in his neck.

amijainey
14-10-2006, 23:29
wow great start, love it, espeacially the jealous bucket of Spew! lol! update soon please! xxx

samantha nixon
15-10-2006, 14:35
that was really good well done

Pixie
19-10-2006, 20:37
this is a really good story, can't wait to read the next part

baby oranges
20-10-2006, 14:32
great start to your fanfic. can't wait to read the next part! loved the stuart humiliation especially! he he he

stacy
xxx

Footie_Chick
03-11-2006, 16:04
really good start, really liking it, glad to see you have included Jo Masters, by the way those who doesn't know she's back in december not sure if thats when she starts back filming or if she's back on screen then too or not.

samantha nixon
03-11-2006, 20:25
really good start, really liking it, glad to see you have included Jo Masters, by the way those who doesn't know she's back in december not sure if thats when she starts back filming or if she's back on screen then too or not.

erm she is already back filming i think as im sure someone said they met her when they went up the other week so if so shell be on screens in december