PDA

View Full Version : Sharon Watts Mitchell Rickman (Letitia Dean)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Debs
12-06-2005, 20:46
hope this happens im not a big fan of sharon but it would be nice for her to have a baby. it is sopmething she has always wanted

Charmed
12-06-2005, 20:48
aww...a baby would be so cute!And Sharon and Dennis would make loving parents!

Georgie
12-06-2005, 21:00
i hope they do and stay happy they are such a cute couple

littlemo
12-06-2005, 23:43
I think it could be great storyline if handle well and carefully done after all it is a delicate issue

But yeah i think it would be a great stroyline and i dont think it is ever been covered in an soap but i am not sure :thumbsup:

I think you may be right. Brookside and Home And Away have covered surrogacy but I don't remember there being a storyline about IVF. Unless it's been in Hollyoaks or Family Affairs which I don't watch. I think they could do this storyline and not upset viewers. Some people may complain about it being pre-watershed and everything but I think it's a good realistic storyline. We've seen abortion and teenage pregnancies, so why not IVF?

I would so love to see Dennis and Sharon with a baby. And now Den is gone, they won't have him there to mess with it's mind. Hopefully it will grow up to be happy and confident, without any of the emotional baggage, Dennis and Sharon have had to put up with.

di marco
13-06-2005, 06:12
I think you may be right. Brookside and Home And Away have covered surrogacy but I don't remember there being a storyline about IVF. Unless it's been in Hollyoaks or Family Affairs which I don't watch. I think they could do this storyline and not upset viewers. Some people may complain about it being pre-watershed and everything but I think it's a good realistic storyline. We've seen abortion and teenage pregnancies, so why not IVF?

I would so love to see Dennis and Sharon with a baby. And now Den is gone, they won't have him there to mess with it's mind. Hopefully it will grow up to be happy and confident, without any of the emotional baggage, Dennis and Sharon have had to put up with.

i agree. id love to see dennis and sharon have a baby and hopefully now den is gone they will be no one to mess it up for them. and from what i can remember there hasnt been an ivf storyline on hollyoaks either

squarelady
13-06-2005, 07:30
I think it would really work as a storyline. It's not unbelievable because there has always been a chance she can get pregnant and Dennis would make a brilliant dad so I'm really hoping they decide to give it a go! :D

Bryan
13-06-2005, 11:02
comments edited, didint mean to offend, soz

a mate typed thjis whilst i left my computer at school

once again sorry for any offence caused, teahc me to leave my pc alone lol

bondboffin

squarelady
13-06-2005, 11:04
poor baby, imagine how it would look?

puting lips, piggy nose, lazy eyes and floppy hair

feel sick at the thought

Why come into the topic to speak like that about Sharon and Dennis? Not much point is there really you may aswell reply to a topic you've got an actual valid comment to add.

Bryan
13-06-2005, 11:06
comments edited, didint mean to offend, soz

a mate typed thjis whilst i left my computer at school

once again sorry for any offence caused, teahc me to leave my pc alone lol

bondboffin

squarelady
13-06-2005, 11:09
every comment is valid, it was a joke, have u a sense of humour?

i never have argued on thse boards and never will so mates?

bondboffin

Yes, every comment is valid. I just don't see the point of making comments like that in a topic. Fair enough it's a joke and it doesn't offend me but some fans of Letitia may be sick of the 'piggy' jokes after so long.

I'm not going to argue! :)

angelblue
13-06-2005, 11:22
You are quite right square lady if you dont have anything intelligent to say bondiffin then dont write anything :angry:

ElectricToes
13-06-2005, 11:29
I'm going to argue...my guns are blazing!
I have a sense of humour but that's not even funny! It's horrible and cruel and very childish! You just say things like that, how would you like it if people were to say things like that about you?!

Oh, and, on a lighter note...Shannis would make great parents :wub:

Alisha
13-06-2005, 12:20
I love your banner electric toes :wub:

I think Sharon and Dennis would make lovely parents. I hope ee make it happen for them. They deserve to be happy. :wub:

ElectricToes
13-06-2005, 12:22
Fankoo 'lisha!

Yeah, they really do and they were so cute with Bobby and Dennis would be the cutest dad!!

melanielovesdennisrickman
13-06-2005, 12:48
Most people have probably already heard about this, but incase anybody hasn't it was in the Daily Mail a week last Saturday, and I'm sure i've read it in most soap magazines. There has been suggestions that along with the writers having Dennis and Sharon get married they may also decide to make them have a child through IVF. I am continuing this thread on this board from Walford Web, because i'm not a member on there. What does anybody else think about it? Do you think it's likely that it will work out? It could be a great storyline.

Hiya!!!!!
That Would Be Great,They Would Make Great Parents!!!!!
I LOVE Dennis And Sharon And I Have Always Hoped That They Would Be Able To Get Children Together!!!!!
I Absolutely Can Not Wait,HaHa,LOL!!!!!

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart:

Carrie Bradshaw
13-06-2005, 14:22
Yay! :cheer: This sounds like a fantastic story and going through the IVF process would take quite a long time I would think, so if this is true they will be on our screens for a long time and their return will not just be a few weeks :thumbsup: !! Maybe (fingers crossed) Sharon and Dennis will be the second lasting relationship on the Square :love: :wub: (after Jim and Dot)!!

Katie
13-06-2005, 18:34
Do you think Sharon will have a black wedding dress?

Alisha
13-06-2005, 19:11
Do you think Sharon will have a black wedding dress?

:hmm: erm no

I think we'll see her in more colour now. She is happy and in love :wub:

She'll look beautiful in a dress :wub: :thumbsup:

stapler
13-06-2005, 19:49
Hopefully the same can be said for Dennis, all he wears is browns and blacks.

littlemo
13-06-2005, 21:49
Yay! :cheer: This sounds like a fantastic story and going through the IVF process would take quite a long time I would think, so if this is true they will be on our screens for a long time and their return will not just be a few weeks :thumbsup: !! Maybe (fingers crossed) Sharon and Dennis will be the second lasting relationship on the Square :love: :wub: (after Jim and Dot)!!

I read in Inside Soap that Nigel Harman wants them to have a long lasting relationship too, so he must have plans to stay for a while to come, hopefully!

ElectricToes
13-06-2005, 21:51
I hope so! Nige wants them to last forever! :wub: I love that man more and more!

Katie
13-06-2005, 22:59
Yeh, hopefully Sharon will actually be seen wearing colour now :eek: !!

littlemo
13-06-2005, 23:06
I hope so! Nige wants them to last forever! :wub: I love that man more and more!

I know he's great! I can just imagine Dennis as a dad. I reckon he'd be really supportive and loving. He'd be the kind of father you could talk to about anything, nothing would shock him, and there'd be no problem too big for him to sort out. Sharon would be the moralistic one who would guide it on the right path, making sure that it isn't following in it's father's or grandfather's footsteps. They'd make such a lovely family.

littlemo
13-06-2005, 23:11
Yeh, hopefully Sharon will actually be seen wearing colour now :eek: !!

Yes I think so. The character goes through phases doesn't it?! The last time she was here she wore all black, but I think the phase went on too long. I think it started when Tom died, but I didn't see her wearing colour when Den came back from the dead or when she started dating Dennis. Maybe the costume designers decide everytime she comes back on a colour, and if the picture in Inside Soap is anything to go by, this time it's white.

Bryan
14-06-2005, 12:24
when is all this ivf gonna happen?

bondboffin

Katie
14-06-2005, 13:01
From pictures I've seen of Sharon from the 80's she is wearing lots of very bright colours, a bit of a jump from what she has been like in the last few years!

Katie
14-06-2005, 13:11
when is all this ivf gonna happen?

bondboffin
If it does happen, probably next year sometime though we don't really know!

15-06-2005, 07:16
If it does happen, probably next year sometime though we don't really know!

Hiya!!!!!
Yeah,I Think It Is Going To Happen Next Year Too!!!!!
Aren't They Getting Married At The End Of The Year Or Something Like That?????!!!!!

Love

di marco
15-06-2005, 07:59
Hiya!!!!!
Yeah,I Think It Is Going To Happen Next Year Too!!!!!
Aren't They Getting Married At The End Of The Year Or Something Like That?????!!!!!

Love

i think theyre getting married, but i think its just a guess at ht emo that its going to happen at the end of the year

callummc
15-06-2005, 11:36
there's interveiws with the actors on teletext and it says they both hope they'll stay together but they 'l have a long rocky ride with phill and grant coming back but nigel says when they first walk in the pub they want den'they want to tell him that he'll have to accept them,sharon is going to turn into miss marple looking for clues and she said it'll be a very long time before he's found a and she knows sharrons heart will be broken and she'll be devestated meanwhile dennis hears of andys death and that he's got the bookies,but he also smells somthing fishy and starts looking into andys death,i don't know about you's but even though i'm not a shannis fan but i'm warming to it a bit if we are going to be getting this sort of storyline,and i bet sharon and dennis do a better job than the walford police who never seem to manage to catch the right person for murder

Bryan
15-06-2005, 11:42
at last the greatest mysteries unfold... jonny is going to be unpopular in the coming months, or do he form an alliance with the mitchells? ive heard that jonny bribes a police detctive to loose phil's incriminating evidence

bondboffin

Bryan
15-06-2005, 11:46
the final peice in the puzzle is them having a ickle baby, awww :angel:

wonder what poair of misfits they'd have as the godparents. hardly any rolemodels in walford except dot

pauline and dot it will no doubt me, maybe the mitchells if they ever make up with i seriosuly doubt

bondboffin

callummc
15-06-2005, 12:28
this is only my thoughts but i think dennis and sharons investigating may be what leads to the moon boys and sam mitchells exits

Katie
15-06-2005, 12:55
this is only my thoughts but i think dennis and sharons investigating may be what leads to the moon boys and sam mitchells exits
Do you think that Chrissie may try to shift the blame onto Sam?

Katie
15-06-2005, 13:00
i think theyre getting married, but i think its just a guess at ht emo that its going to happen at the end of the year
Some people think they might get married on Valentine's Day but who knows?

callummc
15-06-2005, 14:05
No i think chrissy will be watching sam in case she tells cos after this week shw knows sam will grass her up,she's done it once to zoey,i am feeling a bit sorry for sam now,she'll have chrissy on her case and we all know sharon's capable of adding 2 and 2 together she knows sam was there that night i dont think sams safe at all,maybe the rumours about chrissy killing her are true

di marco
15-06-2005, 15:37

yeh i want them to get married on valentines day, but we dont know whats happening yet so until then we can all just think what wed like to happen........................

littlemo
15-06-2005, 19:49

Yes that would be a really lovely idea! One of their most romantic moments was at the Valentines Ball and it would be extra special to make it their wedding anniversary.

I think they will be getting married, nearly every interview i've read with Nigel and Letitia, they are asked the same question, Are their characters getting wed? and they reply I can't comment or just can't answer. I think we have assumed it's going to happen.

I read in the back of a soap magazine (I think it was Soaplife) that somebody is supposed to propose on the back of a white horse. I think it's a bit weird for Eastenders, and probably to soon for Sharon and Dennis, but do you think it could be them? I wouldn't think it was Dennis's style.

di marco
15-06-2005, 19:55
I read in the back of a soap magazine (I think it was Soaplife) that somebody is supposed to propose on the back of a white horse. I think it's a bit weird for Eastenders, and probably to soon for Sharon and Dennis, but do you think it could be them? I wouldn't think it was Dennis's style.

someone said on the hollyoaks forum something about jake going to see becca on a white horse in hollyoaks, so soaplife could be referring to them?

Alisha
15-06-2005, 20:10

Reallly??? :wub:

I did not know this, I've got soaplife here with me but I can't find it :confused:

is this clue for ee only or any soap?

I dont see it as Dennis style either. He is more likely to just come out with it.

One thing I'm certain of though, is that they're getting married. On 'This Morning' two weeks ago Sharon Marshall confrimed that Sharon and Dennis are going to have an engagement party.

littlemo
15-06-2005, 20:26
Reallly??? :wub:

I did not know this, I've got soaplife here with me but I can't find it :confused:

is this clue for ee only or any soap?

I dont see it as Dennis style either. He is more likely to just come out with it.

One thing I'm certain of though, is that they're getting married. On 'This Morning' two weeks ago Sharon Marshall confrimed that Sharon and Dennis are going to have an engagement party.

It's probably Hollyoaks like the previous message suggested. It didn't say anything too specific in the magazine.

I wonder how Dennis would propose to Sharon? he may just come out with it, but I think he would want it to be a bit more romantic than that. Maybe he'd cook a meal for her, buy a really gorgeous engagement ring and then pop the question. Although knowing EE he would probably end up doing it in The Vic. I'd rather it be something like Billy proposeal, I read there's going to be a lot more laughter between Sharon and Dennis, maybe it's quite a comical moment.

I don't watch 'This Morning' much, because I work full time, so if you could tell me what was actually said about Dennis and Sharon by Sharon Marshall, I would be really grateful!

Alisha
15-06-2005, 20:32
It's probably
I don't watch 'This Morning' much, because I work full time, so if you could tell me what was actually said about Dennis and Sharon by Sharon Marshall, I would be really grateful!

I just looked in the mag and it's hollyoaks

Yeah it was said about 2/3 weeks ago. Sharon Marshall was there chatting about the soaps and she saidthat she got to read the ee script for the next 2 weeks, so this will abppromiately be screened about 7ish weeks from now. She said that they are filming an engagement party for Sharon and Dennis. Thats all she gave away. :)

di marco
15-06-2005, 20:40

Yeah it was said about 2/3 weeks ago. Sharon Marshall was there chatting about the soaps and she saidthat she got to read the ee script for the next 2 weeks, so this will abppromiately be screened about 7ish weeks from now. She said that they are filming an engagement party for Sharon and Dennis. Thats all she gave away. :)

hmmmm so if she said that 2/3 weeks ago then they would be filming them scripts now? am i correct?

Alisha
15-06-2005, 20:42
hmmmm so if she said that 2/3 weeks ago then they would be filming them scripts now? am i correct?

you are right but because they are filmed 6-8 weeks ahead we wont see it screened until August time. :)

squarelady
15-06-2005, 20:43

Yep, filming about now screening in mid july -august time! :D

di marco
15-06-2005, 20:44
you are right but because they are filmed 6-8 weeks ahead we wont see it screened until August time. :)

so i could be right on the webcam script when i though that they were talking about the engagement party?

squarelady
15-06-2005, 20:45
so i could be right on the webcam script when i though that they were talking about the engagement party?

Possibly yer! :D

Alisha

Maybe :) but webcam can often be misleading when it comes to storylines.

littlemo

That's so exciting! I've read a few scripts of webcam and there's been a few bits with Chrissie and Ian. It has been suggested that that might be Dennis and Sharon's engagement party. I think Chrissie would want to do something nice for them. I wonder if Den's murder has come out yet? maybe not.

I bet the party is hosted in The Vic, there's no other place really, is there?! Maybe the community hall? So do you reckon there will be many people there?

squarelady

Exactly, it's only ever four lines of a 36 page script.

di marco
15-06-2005, 20:46

yeh i know it can be but i was just thinking thats all and there were 2 scripts which would tie in with it and they were going to be shown end july/beginning august

Alisha
15-06-2005, 20:48
I bet the party is hosted in The Vic, there's no other place really, is there?! Maybe the community hall? So do you reckon there will be many people there?

Thats what I thought. We know what the sqaure is like. I cant see the Slaters turning up. Chrissie and Dot for sure. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Well as long as they have each other :wub:

littlemo
15-06-2005, 20:49
When do you think the proposal will actually happen? I hope it's soon!

Alisha
15-06-2005, 20:51

I think it will be pretty soon. If the engagement party is in less than two monts from now, he's got to propose pretty soon. I'm just guessing but it may be next month but then again it could be a week before they have their party.

squarelady
15-06-2005, 20:51

We've just discussed this. The engagement party will probably be aired in 6-8 weeks so just before that obviously! :D

ElectricToes
15-06-2005, 20:55
As long as it's not whilst I'm on holiday!
Anyway...can we get back to a Shannis babbeh?
It'd be such a gorgeous kid!!

littlemo
15-06-2005, 20:55
Thats what I thought. We know what the sqaure is like. I cant see the Slaters turning up. Chrissie and Dot for sure. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Well as long as they have each other :wub:

Yes I don't think Sharon and Dennis care about how anybody else feels anymore? Things have been ruined enough times for them. I'm sure Chrissie will give them her support, she cares about them, and wants them to be happy. And Dot has always been a close friend of both of them. Pat is never judgemental so she'll be there. Hey it's a Walford party isn't it! If there's free drinks going, people probably won't care! They'll probably have a crowd there!

*JSW*
15-06-2005, 21:39
well reading this thread has certainly been interesting and raised plenty of interesting points.

One thing though about this was that this whole storyline was inevitable. Its a continuation of the shannis 'franchise' so to speak and will keep the shannis lovers happy whilst tackling a serious issue but thats where things could go wrong.

In my opinion, Eastenders is notoriously bad at handling sensitive issues admitedly there have been a few exceptions (Dot's cancer storyline for example) but these 'rays of light' are incredibly as stated. eastenders seems to prefer to go for high drama and twisting a storyline out of reality to pull in cheap high ratings, where as opting out of the more 'sensitive' approach.

This is a serious issue, postcode lotteries, varying success rates, all news of late. If Eastenders does take a slippy path it risks the potential to undo all of its improved work of late.

littlemo
15-06-2005, 22:19
well reading this thread has certainly been interesting and raised plenty of interesting points.

One thing though about this was that this whole storyline was inevitable. Its a continuation of the shannis 'franchise' so to speak and will keep the shannis lovers happy whilst tackling a serious issue but thats where things could go wrong.

In my opinion, Eastenders is notoriously bad at handling sensitive issues admitedly there have been a few exceptions (Dot's cancer storyline for example) but these 'rays of light' are incredibly as stated. eastenders seems to prefer to go for high drama and twisting a storyline out of reality to pull in cheap high ratings, where as opting out of the more 'sensitive' approach.

This is a serious issue, postcode lotteries, varying success rates, all news of late. If Eastenders does take a slippy path it risks the potential to undo all of its improved work of late.

I think the IVF Storyline will work well. They've got great actors portraying it, Letitia Dean whose been in the soap since the beginning, and Nigel Harman who has really shown his acting ability since he's arrived in the square. They are characters which the audience care a lot about, and I think a lot of people with have empathy for them.

I admit that a lot of storylines haven't worked out in Eastenders, but I do believe the soap is on it's way up. I don't think the show will get any worse than it has been. Better writers have been employed, and good characters brough back, so hopefully the futures looking bright.

I really love Dennis and Sharon's realationship, it's strong, and it has a lot of scope. There is so much they could do with these characters. And the writers had better not make them another Den, do something great with them! There not to be wasted.

stapler
15-06-2005, 22:28
I think the IVF Storyline will work well. They've got great actors portraying it, Letitia Dean whose been in the soap since the beginning, and Nigel Harman who has really shown his acting ability since he's arrived in the square. They are characters which the audience care a lot about, and I think a lot of people with have empathy for them.

I admit that a lot of storylines haven't worked out in Eastenders, but I do believe the soap is on it's way up. I don't think the show will get any worse than it has been. Better writers have been employed, and good characters brough back, so hopefully the futures looking bright.

I really love Dennis and Sharon's realationship, it's strong, and it has a lot of scope. There is so much they could do with these characters. And the writers had better not make them another Den, do something great with them! There not to be wasted.

For me, they definitely are the characters with the most depth in the show and the only pair I could see carrying a storyline as important as this with their screen presence that will draw all its initial viewers back and reward the loyal ones that didn't stray to flipping Coronation Street or something lol. I don't mean to be fickle but would you really watch if, say, it was Martin and Sonia or Jane and Ian trying for a child? I'm not disputing the fact that Martin and Sonia, and Jane and Ian work well together because they do, but I just think given the depth of Sharon and Dennis and their history it's only right and fitting that they should have the storyline of the year because, in my opinion, it's their doing that's helped save the show... anyone that could shine despite the bad patch (April 2004) deserves a round of applause from me. I think EastEnders' approach to this issue will be taken with the utmost sincerity, after the Ferreira's and Zonnis they owe us this much at least.

Den's Princess
16-06-2005, 05:20
I don't think any of the above would realistically be asked....it would have been Vicky if she was still in it and had accepted the relationship finally...maybe she will come back for a guest stint. That would be cool actually!

Jane is possible becasue she is quite a neutral character who Sharon could easily end up bonding with in the months before her wedding (enough time for her to become a bridesmaid realistically) I think Sam and Zoe are definitely out. Dot and Pat and Yolande and Pauline are all 'too old' really so I don't think they will be cast as bridesmaids! Not in a nasty way, but I think it is usual fro bridesmaids to be same ish age or younger....It could be Chrissie I spose but I think there will be too much tension between them....

Actually it could be Sonia because for a while Sharon is living at Paulines, also Sonia is everyone's friend! And they have got on ok in the past and are kind of related in a way.

Also what about Tina....they could easily be paired up as mates in time for the wedding....

Sonia or Tina or Jane then out of current characters I reckon....she might not have any, she might have more than one...but who will be Dennis' bestman...Andy is dead....he didn't have any other mates.....lest he makes friends with Martin, Billy,Minty and Gary....Jake and Danny....

melmarshall858
16-06-2005, 08:16
i dont think that dennis digging around will have anything to do with danny and jake leaving as they are leaving in the next few weeks after setting fire to johnnys house so that explains their departure

squarelady
16-06-2005, 08:40

I don't think that Sharon and Chrissie will play detective to Den's murder just yet. Specially when they don't know it's happened. I think they'll just accept it for now. Although I did read about Dennis trying to find out more about Andy's death.

callummc
16-06-2005, 09:08
It;s on itv teletext in the entertainment bit,tisha dean says she turns into a regular miss marple,also there's a bit where it says sharon and dennis are staying with pauline ,so chrissy musn't want them at the vic,as for the moon boys maybe johnny sends them away cos dennis is stalking them for information cos somebody might tell him that they were working for andy,there's a lot of clues been left about both murders and people who won't talk to the police will talk to sharon and dennis,lets face it they are den watts kids a lot of people will owe them

squarelady
16-06-2005, 09:12
They only stay with Pauline for the first couple of days and then they go to the Vic to stay with Chrissie. As for the Moon boys they are set to leave after they try and torch Johnny's house. - I really don't think they'll be investigating Den's murder just yet because there is nothing in spoilers for the next three weeks to suggest they even think he's dead. To start with they except he's just run off but maybe that's what it means. The fact that Den's just disappeared after gettng the Vic. Sharon and Chrisie have a chat about that next week. However Dennis does suspect something's going on with Andy's death and that something's not right.

callummc
16-06-2005, 11:31
Maybe they don't torch johnnys house cos that came from the sun,now either we beleive the papers or maybe we don't everyone says that they printed lies about the actors who play kat and johnny so if we beleive that they make things up ,we can not trust what tjey say or they could be right about everything or just some of it but the facts are we just don't know alsl this is the paper that raised my hopes by saying den would be back as

callummc
16-06-2005, 11:34
sorry hit post button by accident but this is the paper that said den would be back as a ghost so we must really take everything with a pinch of salt or beleive they have an incider and are right everytime

squarelady
16-06-2005, 11:36
sorry hit post button by accident but this is the paper that said den would be back as a ghost so we must really take everything with a pinch of salt or beleive they have an incider and are right everytime

Oh god no! What paper was it? :thumbsdow You never know for sure, their 'insider' may be the bog cleaner!

callummc
16-06-2005, 11:43
I think half the time information is given on purpose,the bosses tell someone to leak stuff just to get EE in the paper,lets face it bad publicity is better than no publicity.

squarelady
16-06-2005, 11:47
I think half the time information is given on purpose,the bosses tell someone to leak stuff just to get EE in the paper,lets face it bad publicity is better than no publicity.

So what paper was it?

Treacle
16-06-2005, 11:54
EastEnders doesn't need bad publicity just to get itself in the paper.

*JSW*
16-06-2005, 12:58

My 'quams' so to speak are about the actual storyline being represented in a fair and balanced way. Showing it for what it is not what high drama can be made out of it.

Admiteedly they are resonably strong actors and the storylines have improved greatly with better writing but I can see the potential for some problems if not done properly. The probability of this happening is far smaller due to the fact of improvements but the chance still lies!

squarelady
16-06-2005, 13:23
I think it would work well but I think it should be Sarah Phelps who writes it.

Bryan
16-06-2005, 16:35
it will certainky move sharon's charcetr on having a or trying for a baby...

we all know shes very motherly and would be the best mom in walford...

does anyone know if her IVF is sucessful or not? cus im not gonna get my hopes up unless confirmed

bondboffin

hope she has an xmas baby in 06! what a great storyline... ah... or is she fails that could be how she levaes if she dosent renew her 12 month contract hope she does tough., cus i luv her!!!

bondboffin

Bryan
16-06-2005, 16:37

hopefully if she kills sam, which will happen unless they bring back daniella, hoep not btw buts a comeplting different thread, she'll write some suicide note and make out sam wrote it... saying she killed den bladdy blar

bondboffin

Bryan
16-06-2005, 16:43
sharon will be drssed like the princess that she is, big long white dress and curly blonde hair...she'll loiok a perfect picture

ah bles...

bondboffin

di marco
16-06-2005, 20:31
I think it would work well but I think it should be Sarah Phelps who writes it.

i think sarah phelps should write it too, shes by far the best writer ee have

di marco
16-06-2005, 20:32
does anyone know if her IVF is sucessful or not?

erm it can be successful and it can also not be successful as well. not sure what the probability of it being successful is though

Bryan
16-06-2005, 20:35
i think sarah phelps should write it too, shes by far the best writer ee have

hopefully that will change one day when they see my sample scripts, lol a boy can dream...

bondboffin

di marco
16-06-2005, 20:36
So what paper was it?

think he said it was the sun?

littlemo
16-06-2005, 21:17
erm it can be successful and it can also not be successful as well. not sure what the probability of it being successful is though

It would be her second time, she could get pregnant straight away, it's not impossible. I do know somebody who had IVF and was successful their daughter is 3 now, she's really gorgeous. It would really be fantastic for Dennis and Sharon!

di marco
16-06-2005, 21:18
hopefully that will change one day when they see my sample scripts, lol a boy can dream...

bondboffin

what ive read of your script theyre great. maybe you could write a storyline for me when im appearing in ee! (me dreaming now too!)

callummc
16-06-2005, 22:26
Yes if i remember rightly it was the sun

Alisha
17-06-2005, 06:52
My 'quams' so to speak are about the actual storyline being represented in a fair and balanced way. Showing it for what it is not what high drama can be made out of it. Admiteedly they are resonably strong actors and the storylines have improved greatly with better writing but I can see the potential for some problems if not done properly. The probability of this happening is far smaller due to the fact of improvements but the chance still lies!

I see your point but ee run that risk in pretty much all the storylines. If a storyline is not researched well and don’t ring true to the characters, when it comes on screen it will seem unbelievable and not staying within character. IVF - is such a huge issue so there is no quick fix. it has to be hadled senstively and with care. Not only does that storyline have to correspond with the traits of the character but equally they have to see whether such a storyline is plausible, taken Sharon’s situation into consideration. This of course, is in the biology sense as every woman’s situation differs. Sharon had an abortion and developed an infection when she stopped taking her anti-biotics many years ago. This was when she was told that she couldn't have kids. Any route that ee take with this, it has to be one that’s realistic to the situation in itself. As I said before research and character integration should be their top priority and are the key ingredientients when forming the basis of this storyline.

Moving on, they are back today!! Wahoo! Ok I know that not everyone likes them, but I personally love them and to me are the best couple in the square. I’ve been a fan of them since the beginning. They have so much chemistry and they work well on screen. It would be lovely to see a soap couple work for once but this is ee so anything can happen. I never thought they got the chance they deserved last year and hopefully now they will have that. What I particularly like about this couple, is that they are both depthful characters looking for love and they have found that in each other. I have always been a fan of Sharon’s character, long before Dennis came on the screen. However I really do think that she has found her soulmate in him. This is my slushy side coming out, btw lol and believe me I’m not one for romance especially when it comes to fictional tv. I’ve seen her with partners in the past but with Dennis it’s very different and the portrayal of their emotions are magnified intensely through their interactions. It just seems so natural. For Dennis though and his loveless background, with Sharon he exerted that powerful emotion really well and that came across brilliantly on screen. Their partnership was the only storyline that got me emotionally invested, as they are characters I care about. However I don’t like the direction the scriptwriters took with them last year, especially when they performed personality transplants and changed their characteristics so it could suit the plot. Hopefully lessons have been learned and that continue to develop them through ‘character-centred’ plots not ones which reach the borderlines of sensationalism. Good knows we had plenty of that last year, not only with Sharon/Dennis/Zoe but quite a few.

Sharon and Dennis hold so much scope for the future. Providing that storylines are well written, I feel that they can really work and give us a further insight into the individual personas. Both have issues of abandonment and neglect which haven't fully been addressed yet. So many doors can open up for them. The thing that differentiates this couple from all the others in the square is that they hold more profundity and depth that they don’t run the risk of running stale like some. Well that’s just from my view. From Dennis’ sexual abuse, Sharon’s infertility, issues of neglect, Watts vs Mithchelle, maybe a secret child of Dennis's?, Dennis vs Johnny, Dens body under the cellar & how they deal with that are all potential storylines. That and many more. I await in interest!

Alisha
17-06-2005, 09:41
Although Sharon may buy Chrissies story to begin with, I can't see her Sharon believing it for too long. She was there on the night that Den died so his decision to leave with another woman just doesn’t add up. If she wants to contact him and cant, she is bound to get worried. Regardless of how she feels about him, he is still her dad and it doesn't cancel out how much she loved him. She is coming back for closure and to tell Den that despite his attempts, her and Dennis are still together and going strong. Letitia Dean said in an interview that although she still feels hostile towards Den, she hasn't been able to cut him out of her life. I feel she will be devastated when she learns the truth.

As both Sharon and Dennis will be living in the Vic now, it’s sure going to get interesting. Chrissies conscience will eat away at her and the more Sharon will start to think about it, the more she will realise that it doesn't make sense. I can’t see Chrissie confessing though. She will hold out for as long as possible.

Carrie Bradshaw
17-06-2005, 10:01
As both Sharon and Dennis will be living in the Vic now, it’s sure going to get interesting. Chrissies conscience will eat away at her and the more Sharon will start to think about it, the more she will realise that it doesn't make sense. I can’t see Chrissie confessing though. She will hold out for as long as possible.
Chrissie won't even be able to let her guard down and relax in her own home - she is bound to crack sooner or later! Maybe we'll see a more vulnerable side to Chrissie in the weeks to come.

Alisha
17-06-2005, 10:09
Chrissie won't even be able to let her guard down and relax in her own home - she is bound to crack sooner or later! Maybe we'll see a more vulnerable side to Chrissie in the weeks to come.

Yes I do think this is very likely :)

phils little sister
17-06-2005, 12:34
there's interveiws with the actors on teletext and it says they both hope they'll stay together but they 'l have a long rocky ride with phill and grant coming back but nigel says when they first walk in the pub they want den'they want to tell him that he'll have to accept them,sharon is going to turn into miss marple looking for clues and she said it'll be a very long time before he's found a and she knows sharrons heart will be broken and she'll be devestated meanwhile dennis hears of andys death and that he's got the bookies,but he also smells somthing fishy and starts looking into andys death,i don't know about you's but even though i'm not a shannis fan but i'm warming to it a bit if we are going to be getting this sort of storyline,and i bet sharon and dennis do a better job than the walford police who never seem to manage to catch the right person for murder

Maybe they should go and play detective's in America

stapler
17-06-2005, 20:01
The thing that differentiates this couple from all the others in the square is that they hold more profundity and depth that they don’t run the risk of running stale like some. Well that’s just from my view. From Dennis’ sexual abuse, Sharon’s infertility, issues of neglect, Watts vs Mithchelle, maybe a secret child of Dennis's?, Dennis vs Johnny, Dens body under the cellar & how they deal with that are all potential storylines. That and many more. I await in interest!

I don't see what on earth possesses Johnny to get involved with Dennis for, in Soaplife there's a pic of him offering his hand to Dennis to shake in the bookies, if he let Jake and Danny go because they were part fo the past he wants to detach himself from then why invite Dennis into his life for the same reason?

Cornishbabe
17-06-2005, 20:37
Wud be a really good storyline if It happened and Im sure sharron wud make a really good mother

littlemo
17-06-2005, 21:03
Wud be a really good storyline if It happened and Im sure sharron wud make a really good mother

Me too, she's such an understanding woman, I think that's why Dennis loves her so much, she's put up with her dad all her life, and I think Dennis (jnr) is a breath of fresh air in comparison. Dennis may have murdered somebody but Den (snr) is definetely the twisted one. And we've never met Dennis's mother but I would say Sharon is the complete opposite of her. Sharon is the woman Dennis would want bringing up his children, if he had any.

I don't think Dennis's character would be tempted to stray from Sharon. I suppose it's possible he may have fathered a child before her, but I don't think the writers should go down that road. It's like admitting that Dennis is just as bad as Den (snr) and he isn't!!

hayzie
17-06-2005, 22:10
well said littlemo! i couldnt agree more, dennis and sharon would make such loving parents and plus their kids would be gorgeous! i hope they do have a little baby, bless 'em :)

littlemo
17-06-2005, 22:17
well said littlemo! i couldnt agree more, dennis and sharon would make such loving parents and plus their kids would be gorgeous! i hope they do have a little baby, bless 'em :)

Yes they would have to get a really beautiful baby to play their child. Unlike some other babies I could mention in soaps, but I won't because I don't want to be disrespectful. I like Aleesha in EE, she's pretty.

Alisha
18-06-2005, 07:50
I think Sharon and Dennis would make great parents.

Dennis has had such a hard life and was treated like c**p when he was younger. He had no love and was resented as a child. Because of this, it's made him stronger and wouldn't want the same for his kid and give him/her the life that he never had.

Sharon is such a caring and sympathetic character too that she would fit in perfectly. She has always longed for a child and it would be great for her to get one through IVF. Her maternal instincts often come out with Vicki. She will be great with her own child.

It would be great to see a soap couple happy for once and I think Sharon and Dennis should be. They hold more complexity than every couple in the square and like you said, much scope. There are so many possibilities there for them and ee are not short of ideas for them. I'm looking forward to what’s to come. :)

Bryan
18-06-2005, 09:22
why would they have to do that? where is the American link?

soz ive just woke up so ent all there lol

bondboffin

i_luv_dennis
18-06-2005, 11:36
yeah its great news good epoisode last night

i_luv_dennis
18-06-2005, 11:37
yeah just read that seems good

Bryan
18-06-2005, 12:17
sharon is gonna be a mommy, im gonna cry when she gives birth... at last the child she's always wanted

bondboffin

di marco
18-06-2005, 12:26
why would they have to do that? where is the American link?

soz ive just woke up so ent all there lol

bondboffin

i think she means she dont like them so they should go back to america (that was my interpretation anyway)

Bryan
18-06-2005, 16:29
thanks lol, oh that is nasty!!! i luv shannis, they can play detective in walford fore as long as they like!!!! :cheer:

bondboffin

the_watts_rule
18-06-2005, 17:09
im a shannis super fan and i would love for this to happen. sharon deserves to have a baby cos shes always wanted one.

Bryan
18-06-2005, 17:18
im a shannis super fan and i would love for this to happen. sharon deserves to have a baby cos shes always wanted one.

she'll be the best mother in the histyory of eastenders

cant imagine her changing nappies tough, shes too glamorous for that!

bondboffin

Alisha
18-06-2005, 18:35
Remember, we don't know for certain if this is going to happen because it was in the paper and papers are not always 100% accurate with their information. It is a possible route though and if researched and written well, I think they should go for it. IVF is a long process though so it won’t happen in a matter of weeks.

Bryan
18-06-2005, 18:44
i think it should work out that she has her baby on xmas day 06

bondboffin

hayzie
19-06-2005, 13:05
Yes they would have to get a really beautiful baby to play their child. Unlike some other babies I could mention in soaps, but I won't because I don't want to be disrespectful. I like Aleesha in EE, she's pretty.
i know what you mean, in some soaps the kids they get to play someones child just doesnt look like their parents, if you know what i mean lol. i know it must be hard to try and find a child who looks like the mother or father but sometimes the kids they do get are just not very believable. anyway i agree they should get a beautiful baby to play their child and Aleesha is sooo cute!

littlemo
19-06-2005, 14:45
she'll be the best mother in the histyory of eastenders

cant imagine her changing nappies tough, shes too glamorous for that!

bondboffin

I think Sharon will surprise you, I can see her changing nappies, and doing all that, she was doing it when she was looking after Bobby a while back. I think she's going to be a very hands on mum, I don't think there'll be any nannies for her baby. Phil made all that noise about keeping Louise, but he hardly ever saw her, I don't think Sharon and Dennis are going to be like that.

I think Sharon and Dennis are going to be reasonably well off when they have a baby (or if they have a baby). Dennis has the bookies, then there's all the money Sharon is going to get (probably) from Den, not to mention all the money she has already from the sale of the Club. They can take it in turns to look after the baby, it'll be great!

millie80
19-06-2005, 15:16
I think its a brill story! If ever a couple deserved happiness its them. I also think it would be a really informative story for real couples going through ivf. Me and my hubby are having problems concieving and to have it on my fav soap would be brill!I dont think ive come across a soap with an ivf story before. Well done eastenders if you follow it through!

Bryan
19-06-2005, 15:22
I think its a brill story! If ever a couple deserved happiness its them. I also think it would be a really informative story for real couples going through ivf. Me and my hubby are having problems concieving and to have it on my fav soap would be brill!I dont think ive come across a soap with an ivf story before. Well done eastenders if you follow it through!

brookside with bernie nolan's character and her husband...and it wud not work, bless them, they did it for years and nothing came about

bondboffin

littlemo
19-06-2005, 15:27

I love Sharon and Dennis, and I think it would be fantastic if they had a baby, but I disagree that Sharon has always wanted one. When she was married to Grant, it was the last thing on her mind, and when she finally gave in, it still wasn't what she wanted, she ended up getting an abortion, after she left him.

I think the reason she would want a baby now is because she knows that Dennis is the right man for her, and also that he would make a brilliant dad. She knew that Grant wasn't the kind of father she wanted for her baby, he was a violent, psychotic maniac. Good with kids, but not good husband material! And she wanted a proper family, which Dennis could give her, if they do manage to have a child.

littlemo
19-06-2005, 15:33
brookside with bernie nolan's character and her husband...and it wud not work, bless them, they did it for years and nothing came about

bondboffin

I totally forgot about that! I used to be an avid viewer of Brookside, I can't believe that slipped my mind. I remember Adele got pregnant (Marty's daughter) and Diane was furious! It cost them so much money to carry on with the IVF, I'm not sure if it did work and she had a miscarraige, I may be wrong. But she ended up dying didn't she, in the explosion.

Bryan
19-06-2005, 15:35
I totally forgot about that! I used to be an avid viewer of Brookside, I can't believe that slipped my mind. I remember Adele got pregnant (Marty's daughter) and Diane was furious! It cost them so much money to carry on with the IVF, I'm not sure if it did work and she had a miscarraige, I may be wrong. But she ended up dying didn't she, in the explosion.

yeah the helicopter crash at the petrol staion

that killed brookside..all these drug dealers and hostage things and then when we thought that was over a bloody helicopter crashes killing bernie!

bondboffin

Bryan
19-06-2005, 15:36
thats what scares me about eadstenders....

if they could axe brookside without a care in the world then whats stopping the same happening to eastenders?

heaven forboid the thought, it would be sheer hell!

bondboffin

littlemo
19-06-2005, 15:52
thats what scares me about eadstenders....

if they could axe brookside without a care in the world then whats stopping the same happening to eastenders?

heaven forboid the thought, it would be sheer hell!

bondboffin

I think Eastenders is safe, it's a high profile show, and I don't think it's going to stay down for long! The thing with Brookside was that it lost a lot of viewers when the time slot changed. I think it went from 10 to 5p.m., something like that, the ratings slipped straight away, some of us have to work. I don't think people took that into consideration. I didn't watch it in that last year, I think things went downhill fast. It's a shame because there were some really hard hitting storylines and great characters in the show! They've tackled so many issues, I'm going off the subject here, but there is a link with EE.

I think EE are a milder version of Brookside sometimes, Incest has been an issue in Eastenders, but Nat and Georgia was a lot more shocking, as they were full blood relatives. They've had their foot in the door before most other soaps. I think we need a soap like Brookside, I don't think we really have that anymore.

Carrie Bradshaw
19-06-2005, 18:10
If the BBC axe Eastenders, they are axing their highest rated show - I don't see it happening anytime soon!

eastenders mad
19-06-2005, 18:26
i really hope it doesn't come that ee is my favorite soap.

hayzie
19-06-2005, 18:29
exactly! if eastenders was axed the bbc would lose alot of ratings for their other programs. i dont think BBC would be that stupid to even consider axing EE!

Layne
19-06-2005, 18:30
i really hope it doesn't come that ee is my favorite soap.
EE ain't jsut me fav soap its me fav show!!
I think that there would be a huge publc kind of outrage if EE was axed, they certainly would know about it!

eastenders mad
19-06-2005, 18:33
well said if the producers do ever think about axing it some one sould start a petion to save it from going down.

di marco
19-06-2005, 18:33
EE ain't jsut me fav soap its me fav show!!
I think that there would be a huge publc kind of outrage if EE was axed, they certainly would know about it!

we would all be down there with our boards protesting lol!

Bryan
19-06-2005, 19:43
we would all be done there with our boards protesting lol!

id book twelve coahces for all the people at my school

id even invite random hobbos to come and protest even tough they prob ent watched enders for a couple of years!

bondboffin

millie80
19-06-2005, 20:18

bondboffin

Oh yes I do remember now! thanks for reminding me. I do think that it could help more viewers with it being on eastenders though

Chris_2k11
23-06-2005, 19:37
Is it just me, or is she constantly wearing something black all the time!? :rolleyes:

Jade
23-06-2005, 20:05
No!!!! its not you. She always wears black especially the dreaded black jacket!!!! shes really attractive and they should really beighten her up a bit!!

i_luv_dennis
23-06-2005, 20:07
does she look fat or pregneant to you

Jade
23-06-2005, 20:08
she looked a bit larger tonight, but think that was just the camera angle

Chris_2k11
23-06-2005, 20:11
My mam thought she looked a bit bigger too :hmm: Anyway im gonna shut up now cos i'll just end up sounding nasty lol! :o

squarelady
23-06-2005, 20:11
She's never been skinny though.

Jade
23-06-2005, 20:12
They say the camera puts IIb on you though.

Chris_2k11
23-06-2005, 20:12
She's never been skinny though.True.

Debs
23-06-2005, 20:20
she looks really fat when you look at her face but actually she isnt.

Treacle
23-06-2005, 20:21
She didn't have the black jacket on when she first returned.

hayzie
23-06-2005, 20:24
is it just me or has she grown a gap in her teeth? before im sure she never had a gap in her teeth but since shes come back ive noticed a gap in her 2 front teeth...has anyone else noticed this or am i mad?

Chris_2k11
23-06-2005, 20:30
Cant say ive actually noticed myself, that doesn't mean im saying your mad! lol! :D

shannisrules
23-06-2005, 20:37
i was thinking exactly the saame thging tonight when it showed sharon - that she looked fat i thought she mite of put on weight but everyone says its just the camera angle so i dont know

Carrie Bradshaw
23-06-2005, 20:42
I think that the top she was wearing was also not very flattering, making her look bigger than she is!

hayzie
23-06-2005, 20:42
lol thanks! im sure im not mad, look out for it tomorrow. i swear she has a gap in her teeth...lol i might just forget about it

true.moon
23-06-2005, 20:45
yes she does always waer black it is meant to make you look skinnier awell

i_luv_dennis
23-06-2005, 20:45
well at least she's back

squarelady
23-06-2005, 20:54

It does! She's tiny in real life and I mean really tiny!
She's always had that gap in her teeth by the way.

i_luv_dennis
23-06-2005, 21:06
lol thanks! im sure im not mad, look out for it tomorrow. i swear she has a gap in her teeth...lol i might just forget about it

ok i will have a look 2moz as i taped every epoisode this week

alan45
23-06-2005, 21:07

God I must have about thirty cameras on me all all the time then :cheer:

Jade
23-06-2005, 21:08

Oh you on telly then :rotfl:

Jade
23-06-2005, 21:11
It does! She's tiny in real life and I mean really tiny!
She's always had that gap in her teeth by the way.

Never met her, but the pics in mags i've seen she looks tiny, but she has quite wide sholders??.

Sorry, we shouldnt go on about it really!!

Alisha
23-06-2005, 21:12
I don’t think she has put on any weight. I can’t see it. The thing with Sharon was that she was never slim, but quite curvy. She has a large chest and broad shoulder so she would naturally look wider on the top but waist down she is quite slim. I think she's a 'real' woman. You don’t have to be a perfect 10 to look attractive. She looks great. I see that Dennis has put on a bit of weight though, but he looks good.

As for her clothing, she does wear black quite a bit doesn't she? She gets away with it but she is lovely and I think ee should experiment with her wardrobe some more. She's not mourning, she is in love. I saw a picture for next week and she is wearing a pink top, so that’s something :thumbsup:

Jade
23-06-2005, 21:14
Sharons got a lovely figure and as Alisha said a real womens figure, I also agree she needs some colour!!!!!!!

i_luv_dennis
23-06-2005, 21:31
Sharons got a lovely figure and as Alisha said a real womens figure, I also agree she needs some colour!!!!!!!
yeah i agree and a bit more makeup she be great

BUT SHE IS GREAT NOW ANYWAY

Jade
23-06-2005, 21:35
More make-up, blimey!! would have said less!!

Alisha
23-06-2005, 22:07
I think the make up is just right now but I don't want the make up artists pilling it.

littlemo
23-06-2005, 23:24
Oh yes I do remember now! thanks for reminding me. I do think that it could help more viewers with it being on eastenders though

Yes I think it would help more viewers if it was featured in EE because it's such a high profile show. It's a really good storyline!

24-06-2005, 07:06
Hiya!!!!!
She Has Never Been Skinny,But I Like That About Her,I Mean,It Is Good To See That Not Everybody Has This Perfect Figure!!!!!
In Corrie We Have Got Cilla And Fiz,And In EastEndeRs We Have Got Sharon And Sonia!!!!!
Sharon Is Not Fat,She Is Just A Bit Chubby,Always Has Been,But She Is Still A Beautiful Woman!!!!!

Love

24-06-2005, 07:10

Hiya!!!!!
HaHa,LOL!!!!!

Love

Carrie Bradshaw
24-06-2005, 10:38
I didn't watch Brookside, so don't know about when IVF was featured on there but I can't think of a case when IVF has been successful on a TV programme. I'm probably forgetting something but they usually go on to try adoption. I think it would be good if Eastenders did it differently, where the IVF was successful to show viewers that IVF is a hopeful choice!

eastenders mad
24-06-2005, 10:46
yeah it would be a good idea

Bryan
24-06-2005, 12:03
I didn't watch Brookside, so don't know about when IVF was featured on there but I can't think of a case when IVF has been successful on a TV programme. I'm probably forgetting something but they usually go on to try adoption. I think it would be good if Eastenders did it differently, where the IVF was successful to show viewers that IVF is a hopeful choice!

it is true it can work...but the general presumption is it doesnet so yes it would be brillaint is sharon became pregnant sucessfully via IVF as it would give hope to infertile couples around the country

bondboffin

Bryan
24-06-2005, 12:24
she has to wear black becuase of tom...but then again she's with dennis now

i dont care what she wears, she's beutiful even if she wears a bin bag...mind u its black so it is a possibility :rotfl:

bondboffin

*soap*star*
24-06-2005, 12:45
I don't think I can see this storyline happening.After all if Kat and Alfie were split up , why not Sharon and Dennis? No-one ever stays happy in soap land for too long, do they? And I've got a feeling that the producers will bring in another love interest for Dennis- maybe Dawn Miller- just to spice things up a bit.

squarelady
24-06-2005, 13:50
Never met her, but the pics in mags i've seen she looks tiny, but she has quite wide sholders??.

Sorry, we shouldnt go on about it really!!

I met her and she's shorter than me but the same proportion and I'm a size 10/12. She's said in interviews she's a size 12. Her shoulders aren't that wide but they are a little bit broad. She's gorgeous! Standing next to her she doesn't look as big as she does on telly at all.

di marco
24-06-2005, 13:54
And I've got a feeling that the producers will bring in another love interest for Dennis- maybe Dawn Miller- just to spice things up a bit.

oh i really hope not, im fed up with love triangles! :(

Alisha
24-06-2005, 14:05
oh i really hope not, im fed up with love triangles! :(

You're not the only one. Enoughs enough! :wall:

Alisha
24-06-2005, 14:09
I don't think I can see this storyline happening.After all if Kat and Alfie were split up , why not Sharon and Dennis? No-one ever stays happy in soap land for too long, do they? And I've got a feeling that the producers will bring in another love interest for Dennis- maybe Dawn Miller- just to spice things up a bit.

Kat and Alfie were split up because Jessie Wallace had to leave for maternity leave. This is why they had to split Sharon and Dennis up at Christmas -because Letitia Dean went of for panto. Now though, they have signed up 12 month contracts so it won’t necessary mean splitting them up. Of course it does create a problem when one of them does leave, then they have no alterative but to break them up. I think for as long as they are both in the show they have the potential to last, even if that means having a rocky relationship. Sharon and Dennis's relationship is based on a lot of love but that doesn’t mean that they won't have their fair share of rows. They are more complex than any couple in the square.

hayzie
24-06-2005, 15:27
completely agree Alisha! :)

Carrie Bradshaw
24-06-2005, 18:13
Yeah, I agree - I think that if one of them decides they want to leave, the other will leave too. Sharon and Dennis come as a package now.

squarelady
24-06-2005, 18:18
Yeah, I agree - I think that if one of them decides they want to leave, the other will leave too. Sharon and Dennis come as a package now.

I think Nigel and Tish do too! I can't see them having much fun in work without each other anymore!

Treacle
24-06-2005, 18:23
Sharon was in the programme for years before the character of Dennis was even planned and she worked. It's like saying any married couple would have to go as a pair if one of them wanted to leave - it's wrong.

squarelady
24-06-2005, 18:27
No I know WQ but the relationship is so close between Nigel and Tish now I just don't think they'd be happy without the other one. I think it was obvious they wouldn't have come back with out each other. I'm sure Dennis and Sharon could easily split up and carry on seperately but I don't think it's what Nigel and Tish would want.

Layne
24-06-2005, 22:06
She is only about 5ft 2 1/2 iti think!
she is gorge though!

true.moon
24-06-2005, 22:16
i agree she is very pretty

gbnut
25-06-2005, 11:54
i disagree you are only speckulating just because one might leave does not mean the other will. but they are just back and no one is leaving so why is everyone having this conversation.

Bryan
25-06-2005, 12:59
i agree she is very pretty

me too, i adore letitia dean...she is stunning, she is very attractive and her fashion sense is superb!!! i love her to peices and she is my favorite actress on the show...closley followed by the wonderful tracy anne oberman!

bondboffin

shelleyspecs
25-06-2005, 19:04
this has the potential to be a gripping if not moving storyline from two talented actors,if portrayed realisticly the challenges of ivf.

Carrie Bradshaw
25-06-2005, 23:13
me too, i adore letitia dean...she is stunning, she is very attractive and her fashion sense is superb!!! i love her to peices and she is my favorite actress on the show...closley followed by the wonderful tracy anne oberman!

bondboffin
I do think she is pretty, but I sometimes think she doesn't really fit in with Eastenders. She sometimes goes a bit overboard with the fake tan. At one point she was just wearing her pyjamas, but her hair was all perfectly curled (I know she has extensions, but still) and it didn't look very natural.

squarelady
25-06-2005, 23:46
She is only about 5ft 2 1/2 iti think!
she is gorge though!

Yep she is...very short! I'm only 5'3 and she's shorter than me! - Gorgeous though.

littlemo
27-06-2005, 23:20
this has the potential to be a gripping if not moving storyline from two talented actors,if portrayed realisticly the challenges of ivf.

Definetely, they are both very talented. I really cant wait to see how they handle this storyline! Sharon and Dennis have such interesting personalities, and have such an amazing background, which would contribute to how they feel about the situation. I would love to see Dennis and Sharon in the Vic. They have to move on with their own lives, but with Den not there, they could build something new, something which is nothing to do with Den, and is about them. A new baby would contribute to that.

hayzie
28-06-2005, 09:04
definately!

Bryan
28-06-2005, 16:45
Definetely, they are both very talented. I really cant wait to see how they handle this storyline! Sharon and Dennis have such interesting personalities, and have such an amazing background, which would contribute to how they feel about the situation. I would love to see Dennis and Sharon in the Vic. They have to move on with their own lives, but with Den not there, they could build something new, something which is nothing to do with Den, and is about them. A new baby would contribute to that.

i fail to see how dennis has an interesting personalitie, but other than that i agree with all you say!!! :thumbsup:

bondboffin

angelblue
05-08-2005, 10:26
Every forum i been on are picking on sharon that she has become whinny and boring :)

callummc
05-08-2005, 10:40
its not her fault its those ridiculas writers who are hell bent on shannis,and sharon running after him like a teenage girl

Dr. Tangliss
05-08-2005, 10:44
I liked her more when she was fighting Zoe (not literally) to get her man! She was so evil.

angelblue
05-08-2005, 10:47
I think her relationship with dennis is good apart from her scared he will run off and keeps giving in to having everything her way

I think it her wanting her dad after everything he has done and the way she turn into a little girl all the time and loses he fiestyness ans independence :)

Abi
05-08-2005, 12:22
Just let be happy for a change, she'll have nervous breakdown otherwise

Jessie Wallace
05-08-2005, 12:25
Just let be happy for a change, she'll have nervous breakdown otherwise

Here here.

Dr. Tangliss
05-08-2005, 12:30
I second that!

Jessie Wallace
05-08-2005, 12:32
Lol

kirsty_g
05-08-2005, 12:40
I liked her more when she was fighting Zoe (not literally) to get her man! She was so evil.#
i no i loved that

Jessie Wallace
05-08-2005, 12:42
it just made me laugh.

Dr. Tangliss
05-08-2005, 12:42
It was great!

Jessie Wallace
05-08-2005, 12:46
Yep, go get your man, fight of what you believe!

Dr. Tangliss
05-08-2005, 12:46
You should know, Kat, lol!

Jessie Wallace
05-08-2005, 12:48
Lol

kirsty_g
05-08-2005, 12:54
lol

Jessie Wallace
05-08-2005, 12:59
Kat and Alfie forever. Lol

Dr. Tangliss
05-08-2005, 13:02
Kat and Alfie forever. Lol

I agree:cheer:

Jessie Wallace
05-08-2005, 13:07
Definatley.

Treacle
05-08-2005, 16:41
Sharon gives up trying to find Den and she asks Chrissie to give her away.

crazygirl
05-08-2005, 16:45
your kidding, but yea i think it makes more sense because she would choose chrissie with her dad been absent

Treacle
05-08-2005, 16:47
your kidding, but yea i think it makes more sense because she would choose chrissie with her dad been absent
Nope I'm not kidding :)

Alisha
05-08-2005, 16:57
I would have thought Pauline would be the more obvious choice considering that Sharon regards her as a second mum. However it looks like the scriptwriters are pulling out all the stops to cause maximum impact when the body is found and make the Chrissie and Sharon confrontation as dramatic as possible.

***Virgo***
05-08-2005, 17:17
I would have thought Pauline would be the more obvious choice considering that Sharon regards her as a second mum. However it looks like the scriptwriters are pulling out all the stops to cause maximum impact when the body is found and make the Chrissie and Sharon confrontation as dramatic as possible.

I would of thought that too but maybe she wants someone that she is related to and that someone that is closest person to den-chrissie! :searchme:

Treacle
05-08-2005, 17:18
I would have thought Pauline would be the more obvious choice considering that Sharon regards her as a second mum. However it looks like the scriptwriters are pulling out all the stops to cause maximum impact when the body is found and make the Chrissie and Sharon confrontation as dramatic as possible.Chrissie is Sharons step-mum though so yes she would want Pauline but naturally it would go to her next parent who is around.

toyo-c
05-08-2005, 17:28
yeah, but having said that- Chrissie is also Dennis's step mum, so Sharon should choose someone who is only related to her....

Dr. Tangliss
05-08-2005, 17:33
That's mad. Surely it should be Pauline?

Alisha
05-08-2005, 17:39
That's mad. Surely it should be Pauline?
I agree

Pauline has been more of a parent than Chrissie has (regardless of family ties) so Sharons choice is absurd. Pauline has been a mother to her since the days of Angie and they have a close bond -much stronger than Chrissie and Sharon. This just another plot devise from the scriptwritters to coinside with the revelation of Chrissie being the killer of Sharons father. :p

kirsty_g
05-08-2005, 17:40
i thought she would of choose pauline to

hannah-mj
05-08-2005, 17:42
i thought she would choose someone else considering chrissies hasnt exactly been helpful to her finding den has she?

Dr. Tangliss
05-08-2005, 17:51
She has known Chrissie, all of what? Just over a year?? Yet, Sharon has known Pauline all her life, her best friend of which is Michelle.

eastenders mad
05-08-2005, 18:17
yeah i would pick Pauline if Den couldn't be found but Chrisse god i love to see that

Dr. Tangliss
05-08-2005, 18:20
Especially when they will find Den's body at the reception. Can you imagine the look on sharon's face?

eastenders mad
05-08-2005, 18:25
yeah can't wait for that to happen

Dr. Tangliss
05-08-2005, 18:26
It's going to be good!

Charmed
05-08-2005, 18:40
Can't wait to the wedding now!

Treacle
05-08-2005, 20:47
It's a good spoiler though :)

hayzie
05-08-2005, 21:26
i loved it when she was fighting LITERALLY for dennis lol! zoe deserved every single slap she got off sharon! but i felt kind of bad for michelle though cause she was left bruised after them scenes! lol

lildevil
05-08-2005, 21:34
i think Sharon's Better when she's being a proper nasty to some one.

Jessie Wallace
05-08-2005, 21:39
She makes me laugh when she is fighting, have you seen her facial exspressions.

Alisha
05-08-2005, 21:46
It's a good spoiler though :)

Absolutly :thumbsup:

It makes the Sharon and Chrissie finale twice as more exciting now knowing that Sharon will be given away by her fathered murderer.

hayley
05-08-2005, 21:55
where did you find it out?
She might choose chrissie because dennis doesnt really like pauline. Even though its sharon whos being given away so its not really up to dennis! lol!!!

lildevil
05-08-2005, 21:55
she looks so funny, and her expersions are so funny to

littlemo
05-08-2005, 21:57
i think Sharon's Better when she's being a proper nasty to some one.

Yes she can certainly give as good as she gets when shes pushed into a corner. If Sharon finds out about Chrissie she will not be safe! lol.

Jessie Wallace
05-08-2005, 22:06
i look forward to that day, the roth of Sharon!

littlemo
05-08-2005, 22:09
i look forward to that day, the roth of Sharon!

Yes it's going to be brilliant! Chrissie deserves everything she gets for lying to her.

Jessie Wallace
05-08-2005, 22:10
Definatley, Chrissie performance today was amazing tho. But roll on Sharon.

hayzie
05-08-2005, 22:12
this will be very interesting i cant wait to see the wedding now! it was gonna be great anyway but now chrissie is gonnagive sharon away it will be even more exciting! lol!
i think they are doing this just to make their confrontation even more dramatic like somebody already said, it will be amazing now to see them to being 'bestfriends' one minute to hating each other the next lol!

Jessie Wallace
05-08-2005, 22:14
Chrissie, i love it, great, i hoped this would happen.

Rach33
05-08-2005, 22:23
Sharon's increible acting eyebrows as Heat calls them but I'm going off Sharon very quickly

lildevil
05-08-2005, 22:48
i don't think that Chrissie should get whats coming to her because she was right to lie to sharon. would you tell someones daughter that you killed their dad? i know i wouldn't but i wouldn't kill someone.

Jessie Wallace
05-08-2005, 22:51
i don't think that Chrissie should get whats coming to her because she was right to lie to sharon. would you tell someones daughter that you killed their dad? i know i wouldn't but i wouldn't kill someone.

No you'd tell the police, you'd killed someone!

littlemo
05-08-2005, 22:53

Chrissie should have come clean to begin with. You don't go to prison for self defence. She made it a hundred times worse for herself not going to the police. She must know that the body will be discovered eventually, and if she was found guilty, she would get a lot longer sentence than if she had confessed. She is definetely in the wrong!

Jessie Wallace
05-08-2005, 23:04
Yes she should have, but that would have been boring for us to watch!!

Debs
05-08-2005, 23:43

yeah i would have thought pauline!!

hannah-mj
05-08-2005, 23:50
i cant wait for this it will be an awkward tine for them both! (WHEN DENS BODY IS FOUND)

Jessie Wallace
06-08-2005, 00:25
I'm glad it's not Pauline.

Treacle
06-08-2005, 03:13
Chrissie will be gloating all the way down the aisle.

Chris_2k11
06-08-2005, 05:03
Chrissie will be gloating all the way down the aisle....until the reception! :lol:

Treacle
06-08-2005, 05:04
...until the reception! :lol:
:lol:

Treacle
06-08-2005, 05:04
This is going to be so good!

Kim
06-08-2005, 06:46
I would have thought that Sharon would have asked Pauline to give her away, she has known Pauline longer than she has known Chrissie and Pauline is more like a mum to Sharon than Chrissie is even though Chrissie is her step mum.

We are bound to get better scenes between Sharon and Chrissie anyway, surely Sharon is going to smell a rat when Den's body is discovered. How could Sharon initially think that Chrissie had nothing to do with her Dad's body being under concerete in the Vic's cellar......?

shannisrules
06-08-2005, 09:44
who are sharons bridesmaids going to be?

eastenders mad
06-08-2005, 10:41
yeah that is a good question. I would say pauline and Dot lol causse she has know them for ages

Bad Wolf
06-08-2005, 10:43
dot for bridesmade!!! and pauline...comedy

Jessie Wallace
06-08-2005, 11:15
That would be hillarious, in pink frilly dresses!

Bad Wolf
06-08-2005, 11:16
with puff sleeves! dot would have a fag in one hand and flowers in the other!

Jessie Wallace
06-08-2005, 11:29
And Pauline with Betty under her arm and flowers in the other.

Lol, now that would be a sight.

Bad Wolf
06-08-2005, 11:30
they so should, aww betty could have a special puffy coller or better still bows!!!

Jessie Wallace
06-08-2005, 11:39
Yep, with a nice little tiara for her.

hannah-mj
06-08-2005, 12:21
hehe thats funny x

Jessie Wallace
06-08-2005, 12:32
You know us, laugh a minute we are.

Bad Wolf
06-08-2005, 12:33
pink bows!! well'ard could have a matching blue one and ghengis!

***Virgo***
06-08-2005, 18:26
All the dogs of walford invited!!!

Dr. Tangliss
06-08-2005, 18:30
All the dogs of walford invited!!!

:rotfl:

Jessie Wallace
06-08-2005, 22:09
Yeah why not, invite all animals, Dot budgie too!