PDA

View Full Version : Who's Who?

Bryan
07-10-2006, 16:59
A popular thread last year, so a new one for SBBB2

Who do you think is who?

.:SpIcYsPy:.
07-10-2006, 17:00
sbbb_gavin could be Bry :p But I doubt it I just don't know why!! Maybe Abi!!..

*tries to collect clues and check and fix again*

Em
07-10-2006, 17:01
Ha i have lots of theories! am just not 100% sure yet!

Cornishbabe
07-10-2006, 17:04
I agree with you ther gavin is either dawn, bry, or russel brand or more than one of the above

CrazyLea
07-10-2006, 17:07
So far I think... Spicy is Rob, and Ems is Adam, Vicky is Jenny. That's all I've got so far :p

Em
07-10-2006, 17:14
So far I think... Spicy is Rob, and Ems is Adam, Vicky is Jenny. That's all I've got so far :p

Agree with you about Vicky (Vixie Lou)!

Abi
07-10-2006, 17:23
I think Debs is either Rob or Bex.

Vicky is definately Jenny. They sound exactly the same, and are on at the same kind of hours.

I have a feeling Siobhan and Ems (jojomum) are in it, because a few of them sound similar to their characters last year, but i'm not 100% sure yet...

Em
07-10-2006, 17:26
I think Debs is either Rob or Bex.

Vicky is definately Jenny. They sound exactly the same, and are on at the same kind of hours.

I have a feeling Siobhan and Ems (jojomum) are in it, because a few of them sound similar to their characters last year, but i'm not 100% sure yet...

If Ems (JJM) was anyone I'd say Beryl ... not sure about anyone else

think I might know who spicy is but not 100%

Luna
07-10-2006, 17:53
i was having a wee read earlier and i think i spotted lea in there but cant remember the name now lol

07-10-2006, 18:08
i was having a wee read earlier and i think i spotted lea in there but cant remember the name now lol
I think lea is sbbb_lee.. so if you agree it would prob. confirm it for me :p

Abbie
07-10-2006, 18:24
Well i am still cathcing up with all this gossip so im still unsure on who i think is each person yet

Kim
07-10-2006, 18:30
I agree about Vicky being Jenny. Vicky is totally not herself at the moment as she is normally really chatty so it would make sense as she would be side-tracked with sbbb.

07-10-2006, 18:48
I agree about Vicky being Jenny. Vicky is totally not herself at the moment as she is normally really chatty so it would make sense as she would be side-tracked with sbbb.
But Jenny is hardly chatting.. seems like it to me :lol:

diamond1
07-10-2006, 20:46
I have a few people in mind-I think pinkbanana is lucipher,the things lucipher says are SO pinkbanana with male attitude!

Gavin might be abi/bondboffin because it sounds like a devon seas character
I suspect daveywavey and vixie lou are involved as well- I think davey is Bex

Bryan
07-10-2006, 20:54
I have a few people in mind-I think pinkbanana is lucipher,the things lucipher says are SO pinkbanana with male attitude!

Gavin might be abi/bondboffin because it sounds like a devon seas character
I suspect daveywavey and vixie lou are involved as well- I think davey is Bex

It's amusing that people think I'm involved in SBBB, and I shall tell you now that I am not.

Last night one of the members had to leave early for other comitments so I played Gavin for the evening, however from today and now on the real member shall be playing them.

I havent got time to be doing that account, what with my bondboffin account, big brother account and my rota as russel i will become a phycophrenic if i take on another account! :lol:

out of curiosity diamond, what character does gavin sound like? im guessing chris?

Cornishbabe
07-10-2006, 20:56
well we were guessing you as gavin beacuse of the shoutbox mess up last night.....

diamond1
07-10-2006, 20:59
out of curiosity diamond, what character does gavin sound like? im guessing chris?

my exact thoughts there BB:lol:

07-10-2006, 22:42
It's amusing that people think I'm involved in SBBB, and I shall tell you now that I am not.

Last night one of the members had to leave early for other comitments so I played Gavin for the evening, however from today and now on the real member shall be playing them.

I havent got time to be doing that account, what with my bondboffin account, big brother account and my rota as russel i will become a phycophrenic if i take on another account! :lol:

Just worked that out as well!! (Before I read your post :p)

Now that means the member missing yesterday is on today.. interesting *takes down notes*

Ohhhh so your mr. hot russel ey *winks* :rotfl:

*Goes to work on Gavin again*

EDIT: I think Lea is actually Stefan.. Jenny is Vicky.. Bex is Kath/Diamond..

Kim
08-10-2006, 12:45
I think Di Marco is a possibility. I'm thinking she could be Donna as she seems to be the only one that sounds like her.

Xx-Vicky-xX
08-10-2006, 13:08
Blimey even more people think im in it than i thought :rotfl:

I only think i know two people at the moment but im not 100% i need to keep thinking

Abbie
08-10-2006, 13:10
I think Di Marco is a possibility. I agree i think she is in there, but i juts cant decide who yet

Kim
08-10-2006, 13:27
I'm also thinking Layne and Spicy are in there. I think Spicy is Beryl as she was talking on the shoutbox and when she replied she said she was reading posts and it said in her profile she was in a thread and Beryl's said 'Viewing Shoutbox.'

Abbie
08-10-2006, 13:48
I'm also thinking Layne and Spicy are in there. I think Spicy is Beryl as she was talking on the shoutbox and when she replied she said she was reading posts and it said in her profile she was in a thread and Beryl's said 'Viewing Shoutbox.' ooo really? well it sounds like you got some good evidence there

Xx-Vicky-xX
08-10-2006, 13:50
I think i may know who Gavin is being played by but im not sure

Abbie
08-10-2006, 15:04
I think ~clo~ is in there but again not sure who they are.

Cornishbabe
08-10-2006, 15:31
I think luna is anna.

spicy and vix are in there but im not sure who yet

Tori
08-10-2006, 16:00
I think spicy is gavin because a moment ago he said "nah jokes", and i seem to recall spicy saying that quite a lot :hmm:

Em
08-10-2006, 17:48
no i dont think spicy is gavin - whoever played gavin wasnt on friday night cause bry played it for a night.

And Spicy the hyperactive little monkey was defo here friday!

whoever stephan is uses text talk!

08-10-2006, 17:58
no i dont think spicy is gavin - whoever played gavin wasnt on friday night cause bry played it for a night.

And Spicy the hyperactive little monkey was defo here friday!

whoever stephan is uses text talk!
Gavin - Chris (birks)...

Thanks for the Stefan info. lol x

EDIT: JustJodi could be Stefan? Because of the text talk like thing? :)

Em
08-10-2006, 18:35
Gavin - Chris (birks)...

Thanks for the Stefan info. lol x

I *think* shaza might be stefan

08-10-2006, 18:38
Ok now I'm stuck with Gavin.. I think it's Lea or Chris.. because.. Gavin says hehe which lea says ALOT.. and I think Lea and possibly Chris could be likely to copy the way I speak.. which I think Vikki suggested I do alot lol.

Em
08-10-2006, 23:10
ananya is one of the pea club

she got so excited by peas she spelt it in capitals

diamond1
08-10-2006, 23:10
graham-pinkbanana (or should I say bandana :lol:)
lucipher-birks
bex-chloe o brien
beryl or ananya -spicy
stefan-justjodi
crazylea-adam
cant think of many other whos who but I think im onto the right culprits here

Abi
08-10-2006, 23:20
ananya is one of the pea club

she got so excited by peas she spelt it in capitals

Nah, they wouldn't make it so obvious that its them. Its someone who is trying to act like Lea, i think.

I reckon Ems (jojomum) is Donna... they sound similar, and are on at similar times as well.

And Jenny has got to be Vixie-Lou. If shes not, then someones doing a bloody good job at sounding exactly like her!

diamond1
08-10-2006, 23:30
Nah, they wouldn't make it so obvious that its them. Its someone who is trying to act like Lea, i think.

I reckon Ems (jojomum) is Donna... they sound similar, and are on at similar times as well.

And Jenny has got to be Vixie-Lou. If shes not, then someones doing a bloody good job at sounding exactly like her! ah forgot about you
gavin-Abi

Jojo
09-10-2006, 10:43
Lucipher sounds very much like someone I know - their posting style and their knowledge (and the fun they are having behind all those witty comments and remarks) lead me to a conclusion - but I'm not telling :ninja: :lol:

I reckon I have a couple sussed, but gonna wait for a bit, see some more action and confirm my theories lol - oh so much fun!! Far better than even being in there :rotfl:

:eek: Oops - was I supposed to say that?! :ninja: :rotfl:

Chloe O'brien
09-10-2006, 15:16
graham-pinkbanana (or should I say bandana :lol:)
lucipher-birks
bex-chloe o brien
beryl or ananya -spicy
stefan-justjodi
crazylea-adam
cant think of many other whos who but I think im onto the right culprits here

OMG am I Bex :eek: :D :D :D I'd like to take the 5th amendment on that comment.

As for the rest of the housemates I'm still not sure yet but I go along with Jenny -Vicky-Lou as there is a few people on here who are convinced its her so I will agree but I might change my mind.

Adam- Daveywavey
Stefan-CrazyLea
Annaya-Spicy
Lucifer-Some are saying PB again unsure but they do a cracking Bradley Walsh impression.

Russell Brand- Debs or one of the other BB fanatics

Siobhan
09-10-2006, 15:19
I reckon Debs is Beryl, Em is the young girl (can't remember her name) Abi is Stefan and that is about it so far

Jojo
09-10-2006, 15:48
lol - I'm honestly not in it this year! :D

Didn't Bry confess to being Russell Brand, Kath. I'm pretty sure he did.

Edit: Since someone said that Ananya sounded like Spicy with the Nah Jokes bit - she appears to have done it some more - I'm thinking someone is using that to throw everyone off the scent of who they are - but I've got ya sussed :ninja: :lol:

09-10-2006, 16:45
Edit: Since someone said that Ananya sounded like Spicy with the Nah Jokes bit - she appears to have done it some more - I'm thinking someone is using that to throw everyone off the scent of who they are - but I've got ya sussed :ninja: :lol:
The wierd thing is that Gavin actually said that first and then Vikki pointed that out.. and the Ananya started saying it too and then Beryl pointed that out :lol:

Everyone wants to be just like me :D Jokes :lol:

Jojo
09-10-2006, 17:00
I reckon Debs is Beryl, Em is the young girl (can't remember her name) Abi is Stefan and that is about it so far I wouldn't agree about Debs though - I'd recognise her style anywhere and plus it was her anniversary this weekend and Debs and hubby had place to self so she wasn't online much at all, but Beryl was......

Thinking about it, IF debs is in there, Grahams late arrival would tie in with the end of Debs Anniversary celebrations :hmm:

09-10-2006, 17:05
Russell Brand- Debs or one of the other BB fanatics
BB said it was him.. :lol: *Look back..*

diamond1
09-10-2006, 19:04
I have done research on our lucipher and I change my mind I think its our pinkbanana who is the man in question.Too many simularities there for my liking PB and a few raph like moments added in

Jojo
09-10-2006, 22:24
I'm thinking you're wrong there Diamond - about Lucipher:

next we'll be making models out of play-dough!

hey, look everyone, I've made a banana - but I only had pink plasticine left...

;)

Someone has cottoned onto your thoughts and are making the most of them lol

CrazyLea
09-10-2006, 22:47
I'm beginning to think Lucipher is Abi :cool:

Pinkbanana
09-10-2006, 22:53
I reckon....

Adam - young David (Daveywavey)

Er....thats all Ive got sooooo far! lol Well Ive been really busy educating the nation's children, to read all of it.

However, I reckon Diamond1 has to be in there somewhere.....the ruddy nutter was made for SBBB with her forthright opinions and witty (coffee spilling, jaw dropping) comments! Infact I cant believe its not butter, she must be involved in there somewhere, me thinks! lol :hmm:

Chloe O'brien
10-10-2006, 11:32
Sorry I got confused. I thought that Bryan was only playing Russell for Friday but I was mistaken it was Gavin he was only playing for one night instead. So its agreed he is Russel. I don't know Diamonds style of posting so I'm not sure who she might be. Abi may be Gavin and Debs could be Graham. But I thought it was all new members in this year.

By the way Spicy I'm not Bex :D :D :p Bry told you remember

Abbie
10-10-2006, 12:01
well sbbb_bex just posted in the shout box saying

Happy BIrthday TO I luv dennis if your around!:yay:

Abbie
10-10-2006, 12:56
well we have one definate now, i mean you could of not posted as yourself staright away as i was thinking possibly someone could of framed you, with this hsow being so populat but now we know who you are.

Em
10-10-2006, 12:59
well we have one definate now, i mean you could of not posted as yourself staright away as i was thinking possibly someone could of framed you, with this hsow being so populat but now we know who you are.

hmmm :hmm: did I imagine it all ????

Jojo
10-10-2006, 13:02
hmmm :hmm: did I imagine it all ???? I think you must have Ems! :) But we can all keep a secret can't we :)

Abbie
10-10-2006, 13:11
hmmm :hmm: did I imagine it all ???? lol maybe we did, or maybe we are all going crazy :hmm:

Siobhan
10-10-2006, 13:19
yes Abblette and Ems.. it was all just a dream :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Em
10-10-2006, 13:24
maybe i had a wee bit to much to drink last night :D ... and havnt fully woken up yet

Jojo
10-10-2006, 13:26
Drinking on a weeknight Ems - you should know thats not good for you by now :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Abbie
10-10-2006, 14:12
maybe i had a wee bit to much to drink last night :D ... and havnt fully woken up yet and maybe im iller than i thought

Chloe O'brien
10-10-2006, 14:47
I didn't think they were allowed access to the shoutbox we weren't when we where in the last sbbb

10-10-2006, 14:51
I didn't think they were allowed access to the shoutbox we weren't when we where in the last sbbb
No we couldn't.. and it was for the best as we can see what's happening her.. especially with Bex lol bless :o

Chloe O'brien
10-10-2006, 14:53
Dearest Bex she really is a dumb blonde is in't she :hmm:

Abbie
10-10-2006, 14:57
I didn't think they were allowed access to the shoutbox we weren't when we where in the last sbbb I know we werent were we, thats very odd

Chloe O'brien
10-10-2006, 15:28
I've had a change of heart I now think that Lucipher is Diamond1 instead of PB because in one of the earlier threads over the weekend Luicpher asked Big Brother how did Ray (Anthony from Brookside) did on the x-factor and on the Xfactor thread Diamond says she wants Ray to win as she is a big Brookie fan. Either someone is playing mind games with us and taken bits of information about SB members and trying to get us of the trail or this year's housemates are not as clever as they think and are making silly mistakes.

Abi
10-10-2006, 18:30
I have a strong suspicion that Stefan is Kath, because of not knowing how to upload their posters in the task.

I also think Debs might be Rob? Not so sure on that one, but it could well be... :hmm:

Dr. Tangliss
10-10-2006, 19:22
I think that Just Jodie could be Beryl?:hmm:

Kim
10-10-2006, 20:22
Yeah, I'm beginning to think so. Some of her spellings seem to be american.

10-10-2006, 23:32
Beryl is *drum rolls* Ems or Lea!! :cheer: :p x

Jojo
10-10-2006, 23:46
Beryl is *drum rolls* Ems or Lea!! :cheer: :p x Thats Ems as in blue Ems and not Ems as in me I take it Spicy lol (as you'd normally say Emz then wouldn't you?!) lol

Em
10-10-2006, 23:48
Beryl is *drum rolls* Ems or Lea!! :cheer: :p x

No!! Beryl is SpicySpy!! :eek:

Abi
11-10-2006, 00:02
I dont think its any of you (Lea, Spicy and Ems). I think its some other random person, playing a very clever game, by doing that just when he/she did....

Call me a sceptic, but i think its way too obvious for it to be one of you 3.

Em
11-10-2006, 00:07
I dont think its any of you (Lea, Spicy and Ems). I think its some other random person, playing a very clever game, by doing that just when he/she did....

Call me a sceptic, but i think its way too obvious for it to be one of you 3.

:hmm: thinks you may have a point there :searchme: im so confused:wall:

Jojo
11-10-2006, 00:09

Call me a sceptic, but i think its way too obvious for it to be one of you 3. :hmm: *Thinks back to SBBB2 when Abi did the same when she played Dan* :eek: Its you isn't it Abs!! You are doing the same as you did when you were Dan and picking up on stuff and then posting it - go on - you can tell me - I won't tell anyone!! :D :rotfl:

diamond1
11-10-2006, 00:10
No we couldn't.. and it was for the best as we can see what's happening her.. especially with Bex lol bless :o Im actually furious with Bex

she still wont give me her autograph

Ive asked three bloody times now

Vote Bex Out!!

Lol just Joking but I think it is someone who was talking to me and spicyspy -in fact spicy who says it was'nt you

CrazyLea
11-10-2006, 00:26
I wish I was Beryl :lol: She comes out with some good stuff..

I also now think that Gavin is Layne... due to some evidence I have recieved from a source :cool:

Siobhan
11-10-2006, 11:23
so who is jenny.. she was kicked out last night and we have had no interview.. any ideas? I though she was Em

Luna
11-10-2006, 11:26
i think she was spicy but i suppose we'll just have to wait and see

Luna
11-10-2006, 11:39
could beryl be nb??? now that would be funny

Chloe O'brien
11-10-2006, 11:52
I think some members think that Jenny was Vicky-Lou we'll just have to wait until the interview is posted to find out

Siobhan
11-10-2006, 11:58
could beryl be nb??? now that would be funny

I think NB would make a great Beryl... I am sure you are in there somewhere too but I am not sure who!!! :hmm::hmm:

Jojo
11-10-2006, 12:46
so who is jenny.. she was kicked out last night and we have had no interview.. any ideas? I though she was Em Not me hun, sorry to disappoint you :rotfl:

I started having a panic attack last night after my midnight daliance with Lucipher - suddenly thought - what if hes NB - how embarrassing would that be! :rotfl:

Siobhan
11-10-2006, 12:49
Not me hun, sorry to disappoint you :rotfl:

I started having a panic attack last night after my midnight daliance with Lucipher - suddenly thought - what if hes NB - how embarrassing would that be! :rotfl:

are SBBB members allowed on the shout box.. it was quiet funny.. I would love to know who Lucipher is.. a bit daring to say the least.. I want NB to be Beryl or Graham

Jojo
11-10-2006, 12:54
I'm not sure, but Dawn saw it and she didn't say too much about it! When he first posted, I thought it was a mistake, but he was obviously bored with the other housemates going to bed lol - hes out for some fun that one and has certainly got my vote (along with a couple of others). Not too many have made a huge impression on me this year yet, but a couple have done.

I'd love for NB to be Graham - that would be hilarious!

Siobhan
11-10-2006, 13:06
it is all your fault :rotfl::rotfl: you and debs stayed up to the wee hours on the last SBBB... mmm whoelse is a late poster? debs, dawn and I would really question if he was you.. talking to yourself in Shout box.. mind you, kids can send you loopy and Lucipher is probably you :lol::lol:

Jojo
11-10-2006, 13:26
lol shhhhh :ninja: My cunning plan of talking to myself could be in ruins now :rotfl:

Only joking - I'm mad - but not that mad :rotfl:

Em
11-10-2006, 13:39
Well im no furtehr on the "who's who"

But i do think its quite funny how people in the 'house' are takign on comments from people outside the 'house' - beryl is much more popular now inside - is that because of how popular she is outside? :searchme: :hmm:

Dr. Tangliss
11-10-2006, 13:44
Is it me, or has Beryl also been posting on the Shoutbox?:hmm:

11-10-2006, 14:59
Thats Ems as in blue Ems and not Ems as in me I take it Spicy lol (as you'd normally say Emz then wouldn't you?!) lol
Yes your my Emz :D and blue ems is Ems:D

Siobhan
11-10-2006, 16:31
I am taking a guess.. Johnny Allen is either Bex or Anna and I will guess a certain Doctor is in there too as either Stefan or Lucipher.. I have suspicion Alan is in there too (maybe he is lucipher) We know how you love to flirt with the girls alan :rotfl:

11-10-2006, 16:33
Alan or Ritchie as Lucipher!! Sounds good :D Yup.. Going with that!! :D x

Kim
11-10-2006, 17:22
I think Scott (alkalinetrio) is Natalie, because of the text speak.

Jessie Wallace
11-10-2006, 18:09
I do love reading this thread, it has to be the best thing about Sbbb :D

Siobhan
11-10-2006, 18:11
I do love reading this thread, it has to be the best thing about Sbbb :D

me too.. it is great when you are in the house and everyone thinks you are someone else.. last year if it only last 5 weeks, i think I would have shocked everyone as Beth.. everyone thought it was Jodi til i made a big mistake posting as myself

Chloe O'brien
11-10-2006, 21:50
i have my suspisions that Johnny Allen is Lucipher it has to be someone who is mature to have that sense of humor. I hope Lucipher lasts until the end. I think debs may be Rob although she could be Graham as she wasn't around at the weekend.

Jojo
11-10-2006, 21:58
i have my suspisions that Johnny Allen is Lucipher it has to be someone who is mature to have that sense of humor. I hope Lucipher lasts until the end. I think debs may be Rob although she could be Graham as she wasn't around at the weekend. You could be right about Graham there Kath - it was Debs anniversary weekend, so she wasn't about, and strangely, Graham entered later than he should have....:hmm: Good thinking batgirl! I hadn't thought of that (and I should recognise her style.....:hmm: )

Chloe O'brien
11-10-2006, 22:02
I thought of you or Debs as Rob because of my sisters ex boy friend she met online and he was a womaniser, and I remember talking about it on msn, so when he entered the house I just rolled with laughter at how similar the character was. because he plays in pubs and clubs in Manachester.

11-10-2006, 22:31
Ananya a.k.a ananananaya :p is... Diamond :) I think..

diamond1
11-10-2006, 23:49
Ananya a.k.a ananananaya :p is... Diamond :) I think.. :eek: :eek: :eek: really!? Well thats News to me!

I think Graham's alter ego is a hollyoaks in the city fan theres loads of Connie (ben and lisas new cross-dressing neighbour)simularites either that or they actually do like the pirce is right or whatever show lily savage was on

CrazyLea
11-10-2006, 23:53
I also think that Diamond is Ananya

diamond1
11-10-2006, 23:56
I also think that Diamond is Ananya :hmm: Do you all Know something I dont

Im not even In sbbb so there :p

CrazyLea
12-10-2006, 00:00
I have my reasons :ninja: Of which I don't wish to disclose... :lol:

diamond1
12-10-2006, 00:04
I have my reasons :ninja: Of which I don't wish to disclose... :lol: I do have to clarify people are not saying im her because anana is bitchy and people think im bitchy as well :o oh dear I hope not I thought I was the funny one who writes weird storys

Jojo
12-10-2006, 00:14
The only thing I would say, is that if anything is spotted by members that could giveaway the identity of a contestant, please keep it to yourselves as us mods are trying to keep things secret by deleting posts if we see them etc - and it does kind of spoil the fun by going round blabbing to everyone what you have seen, if you haven't spotted it yourself.

Part of the fun of sbbb is guessing who is who and if a post that was previously spotted, has disappeared, its kind of obvious, its been deleted in order to protect identities. Dawn and Bry work hard at putting it all together - so lets all help out a bit :D Educated guesses - fair enough, but when you've spotted evidence that may have been missed by others - please don't blab.

Thanks guys (and Dawn/Bry, I hope you don't mind me bringing this up)

Jessie Wallace
12-10-2006, 00:24
Thanks Emz, just to add to what you've said, please if you do see a rouge post, don't go telling everyone, i know it's temping, but me and Bry do work very hard on this, and it's more fun guessing who people are than when everyone knows. So if you do see a rouge post then just report it to Me, Bry or anyother mod and then pretend you've not seen it.

12-10-2006, 08:45
*feels tempted to do that but decided I will be a good girl :lol:.. for once..* Okay guys :D..

Siobhan
12-10-2006, 10:05
I have decided that Lucipher is someone older the whole "calm down" remark taken from Harry Enfield (who hasn't been on tv for years) kinda gave it away.. Spicy, I am sure you are in there this year too

Luna
12-10-2006, 15:20
i now think dr tangliss is lucipher...shes never on late (that ive noticed) and now suddenly she is??? :hmm:

Siobhan
12-10-2006, 15:25
i now think dr tangliss is lucipher...shes never on late (that ive noticed) and now suddenly she is??? :hmm:

I was think that too or Beryl, I am not sure which but she is in there somewhere

Luna
12-10-2006, 16:02
I was think that too or Beryl, I am not sure which but she is in there somewhere

im still convinced nb is beryl but deffo think dr tangliss is lucipher - just got one of feelings

Siobhan
12-10-2006, 16:24
im still convinced nb is beryl but deffo think dr tangliss is lucipher - just got one of feelings

I don't know now as Beryl has found love with Rob.. hope she doesn't change the bitchy remarks.. I think Graham in NB (or I would love it to be)

diamond1
12-10-2006, 16:41
i now think dr tangliss is lucipher...shes never on late (that ive noticed) and now suddenly she is??? :hmm: oh my, I was talking to her about lucipher for ages last night if it is her...fair play I didnt have her down as lucipher at all

what a twist

I am loving sbbb this year

Siobhan
12-10-2006, 18:36
my list who I think is in the house but I have no idea who they are

Dr Tangliss, jojomum, Debs, Abi, luna, crazylea, spicy, Richie or Alan, Bry, Jodi, LMF and I hope NB is in there his year

Dr. Tangliss
12-10-2006, 19:37
Lol, you two should start a detective agency:rotfl: :rotfl: You wouldn't get many crimes solved though.

I think Siobhan is somewhere in there?

Dr. Tangliss
12-10-2006, 19:38
My bet is on Nb being Graham.:hmm:

12-10-2006, 22:03
Bex is Abi.. yeah pretty certain :D :) x

Chloe O'brien
12-10-2006, 22:50
My list is:

Lucipher- Johnny Allen
Bex- Diamond1
Graham- Debs
Abi- Gavin
Natalie- Alan
Luna- Donna
Layne- Anna
Spicy- Annaya
I'm not sure about the rest but I keep thinking.

Abi
12-10-2006, 23:05
Bex is Abi.. yeah pretty certain :D :) x

As soon as i saw that Bex was out of it for a few days, i knew someone would say that was me! I just knew it! Well, if it was, then surely i would've kept the fact that i'm away for a week a little bit more quiet...?

Or would i?

:D

Chloe O'brien
12-10-2006, 23:12
The schools and colleges are on half-term up here is it the same down in England

Dr. Tangliss
13-10-2006, 10:37
It's next week the kiddies are on half term here, well mine are.

Abi is defo in it I can feel it in my bones.

Right, I have Clinical Skills to attend shortly so I better get off the Library computer.

x

Jojo
13-10-2006, 14:45
Mine arent on half term till week beginning 23rd October......

di marco
14-10-2006, 00:33
Mine arent on half term till week beginning 23rd October......

yeh thats when my sis is on half term

hmmmm need to start reading sbbb so i can start guessing lol cos it was fun last year! :D

Kim
14-10-2006, 18:56
I think Vicky is Anna at the moment. Jenny hasn't been on all day, Vicky had her MSN status on offline earlier and Anna was the only one online that sounded like her. Vixie-Lou wasn't showing as active at that time.

diamond1
14-10-2006, 21:24
I think Vicky is Anna at the moment. Jenny hasn't been on all day, Vicky had her MSN status on offline earlier and Anna was the only one online that sounded like her. Vixie-Lou wasn't showing as active at that time. sorry to interupt but out of intrest how do you know if someone is appearing offline on msn?

14-10-2006, 21:44
I think Vicky is Anna at the moment. Jenny hasn't been on all day, Vicky had her MSN status on offline earlier and Anna was the only one online that sounded like her. Vixie-Lou wasn't showing as active at that time.
Erm Jenny was Vicky and she's been evicted :searchme:

Jojo
14-10-2006, 21:53
Erm Jenny was Vicky and she's been evicted :searchme: I was thinking the same thing Spicy, theres no chance, shes anyone else in there...

D1 - if you have live messenger you can communicate with people whilst appearing offline, but if you aren't talking to anyone when you are offline, no one would really know that was the case if that makes sense

Kim
14-10-2006, 23:53
Erm Jenny was Vicky and she's been evicted :searchme:

Oh right, I didn't realise. Haven't really been keeping up with it to be honest.

Chris_2k11
15-10-2006, 00:17
Oh right, I didn't realise. Haven't really been keeping up with it to be honest.I suppose this is a trick to make us think you're not in it ey? :p

CrazyLea
17-10-2006, 19:16
Hmm who do I think is who. Recap haha.

I think Lucipher is either Alan or Richie...similar writing styles like :hmmm:
I think Verity is Ems (Jojo).. she sounds so much like her, maybe someone did that on purpose I dunno :P
I think Graham is Debs..similar times on, and sounds a little like her..
Gavin I think is Layne
Ananya - D1
Donna - Luna
Natalie - Chris (Not sure why)
Lee - Vikki/LMF
And not sure of Beryl, Bex or Anna.
These are all probably wrong haha.

Chloe O'brien
18-10-2006, 14:13
I'm sure Luicpher is being played by a female SB member. Just by his sarcastic remarks and comic one-liners, remember what a brilliant job Debs and Chance did when they posted as Kyle and Lucas.

Verity many be ems (jojomum)
Beryl (Ems)
Stef (crazylea)

I'm stll no idea who is Rob or Lee, and what has happened with Adam's interview.

Jojo
18-10-2006, 14:20
:rotfl: You're both obsessed with me!! Debs I have new stalkers!! :rotfl:

I want to find out who this Verity person thinks she is pinching my man!!!

Edit: Actually thinking about it - Debs has recently reappeared after an absence which seemed to coincide with Verity's entrance :hmm: And we both chat to each other all the time, so could be using me as a cover :hmm: I'm on a mission now!! :ninja:

Chloe O'brien
18-10-2006, 14:23
:rotfl: You're both obsessed with me!! Debs I have new stalkers!! :rotfl:

I want to find out who this Verity person thinks she is pinching my man!!!

Lucipher has to be a woman. I don't know any man who has enough brains to make up the stuff that is posted. :D

Jojo
18-10-2006, 14:27
Lucipher has to be a woman. I don't know any man who has enough brains to make up the stuff that is posted. :D I agree Kath, only a woman can be as witty as Lucipher has been. And I think its an older (as in 25+) member (no offence to any of the younger members here) from the knowledge they have. I haven't got a clue what hes going on about half the time :lol:

Chloe O'brien
18-10-2006, 14:30
maybe Jodi could be verity Ems. Its just a thought as we both know she is well know in SBBB land for stealing your man :rotfl:

Jojo
18-10-2006, 14:33
maybe Jodi could be verity Ems. Its just a thought as we both know she is well know in SBBB land for stealing your man :rotfl: Thats true, as she only arrived back from the States the day before it all kicked off (I think) so for her to enter a week later and steal my man, would just be like Elektricia last year.

I think, my bets are going on Jodi or Debs, both been absent for a while, both arrived back just in time for it all (what a coincidence)

Siobhan
18-10-2006, 18:05
I am convinced Lee is Crazylea.. don't know why but just something bout the posts

18-10-2006, 18:56
Lucipher a woman... oh interesting but I think Lucipher is deffo. Alan!! :D He's doing a great job :) (Lucipher ;) honestly..)

CrazyLea
18-10-2006, 21:53
After reading some of todays BB. I'm starting to think Lucipher could be Abi, but taken over by Bryan while she's on holiday :hmm: Some of the things sounds really Bryan-ish, and we both know he and Abi can write similar (DS)

Xx-Vicky-xX
19-10-2006, 14:22
I thought Stefan was Luna but then Lea pointed out that Stefan used text talk and Luna doesnt so that throws that theory out of the window so now i just have one more theory, the rest are a mistery to me :lol: im so useless at this guessing thing

Siobhan
19-10-2006, 14:58
I thought Stefan was Luna but then Lea pointed out that Stefan used text talk and Luna doesnt so that throws that theory out of the window so now i just have one more theory, the rest are a mistery to me :lol: im so useless at this guessing thing

maybe Luna is doing that to put you off the scent???

Xx-Vicky-xX
19-10-2006, 18:18
maybe Luna is doing that to put you off the scent???

Yeah thats is true, i need to be better at this guessing, its eitherim crap at it or they are all good at fooling us :rotfl:

19-10-2006, 23:39
I think Lee is Vikki (lisamaxwellfan) for some reason :) x

Xx-Vicky-xX
20-10-2006, 22:55
I think Lee is Vikki (lisamaxwellfan) for some reason :) x

:eek: really, where did you get that idea :rotfl:

CrazyLea
20-10-2006, 23:12
Oh I do wonder :rolleyes: ....

Abi
20-10-2006, 23:14
Verity is screaming Ems (jojomum) to me. Plus, i dont think she would do it from the start again after last year, so coming in a bit into it would make more sense to me.

I know she's involved in this somewhere. Shes got to be, lol!

CrazyLea
20-10-2006, 23:16
Yeah I completely agree Abi. Verity is so Ems. If it's not then someone spends way too much time talking to Ems :p

This is something small and silly :p But Verity said sodding today....Ems ALWAYS says sodding ;-) Added to my reasons for being Ems :p

Jojo
20-10-2006, 23:34
Well considering I've been in hospital all day and didn't get home till 8/8.30 tonight, I really don't see how it can be me really.....

(not that I wanted to reveal that, but its the truth)

CrazyLea
20-10-2006, 23:38
That is actually true. :hmm: You've ruined my theory now :( Must be debs then :lol: Cause it sounds loads like you ems lmfao

CrazyLea
20-10-2006, 23:39
Cause it sounds loads like you ems lmfao
I don't mean that in a bad way by the way

Chloe O'brien
20-10-2006, 23:48
well my theory of daveywayve being Adam has been thrown completely out of the window.

CrazyLea
21-10-2006, 02:08
Just been looking at the profiles :p and I still think Ems is Verity, as Verity hasn't been on all day, neither has ems...for obvious reasons :p

Chloe O'brien
21-10-2006, 02:20
I'm still convinced that Lucipher is a feamale :lol:

Abi
21-10-2006, 20:41
Debs is trying to fool us into thinking shes not in there, i think. Shes hardly been on here in days, yet i see her on her forum quite a bit. Also, shes re-vamped her forum, which must mean shes got free-time on her hands, so if she does, why wouldn't she come onto here on her normal account? My bet is that she think that by not coming onto here on her normal account, we'll think she's disappeared for a while... Which i dont beleive for a second!

I have an idea who she is, as some things sound similar to her, but i think she's playing a clever game, if shes in there...

EDIT: When you view peoples profiles, you can see what their last activity was, unless they're on Invisable Mode. If they are, it just comes up blank in that space. Debs' is blank, so she must be using invisable mode to view the board, but not posting anything, so we think shes disappeared, so can't be in sbbb...

I'm onto you, Debs!

Jojo
23-10-2006, 01:12
What I would say in Debs defence is that she has started working at C's school part-time, so hasn't been on here as much because of working during part of the school day.

I think you are definitely in there though Abi. And if not already, certainly on your way in.....cookie problems - I believe you.

*cough*not*cough* :rotfl:

Layne
23-10-2006, 13:10
I think i know who lucipher is :p
haha yes that is right i am on to you :ninja:
And Debs has got to be in there somewhere, as has Lea me thinks. And i also think Spicy is in there, maybe Beryl - Who knows!

Siobhan
23-10-2006, 13:13
I am now convinced that Verity is Ems... can't fool us that you are not in the house huns :rotfl::rotfl:

Pinkbanana
23-10-2006, 13:26
I am now convinced that Verity is Ems... can't fool us that you are not in the house huns :rotfl::rotfl:

I agree! :D Mind you, Im loving whoever is playing her! They are doing a blinding job!:D

Totally clueless as to who Lucipher, Beryl and Ananya are, but they are totally brilliant :cheer:

Total respect to all you guys :bow:

Cornishbabe
23-10-2006, 14:04
Right, spicy, debs, lea and maybe kim are in there.

and everyone seems convinced that ems(jojomum) is in there. But maybe instead of being vertiy she could be rob as he hasnt been on much over the past few days and has gone to paris for a while for there sbbb which could fit in

Luna
23-10-2006, 15:06
debs and emz were in it last year thats why i dont think they are there this year!! although i do think that if they are in there one of them could be beryl

Siobhan
23-10-2006, 18:45
debs and emz were in it last year thats why i dont think they are there this year!! although i do think that if they are in there one of them could be beryl

with them two Lee, it wouldn't not surprise me if they were back in it :rotfl::rotfl:

I think stefan is Crazygirl

Siobhan
25-10-2006, 13:44
Who is/was Ananya?? she gets kicked out and no interview??

JustJodi
25-10-2006, 16:50
I have been skimming thru the SBBBs and I just can not get into it . :(

I noticed there are so many very very young people in the house,, I do not think any one in that house was over 21.............that is just MY guess...:searchme:

Debs
25-10-2006, 17:02
I've been kinda reading through since sunday, and same here Jodi kust cant seem to get into it. From what i have read it isnt a patch on all of us last year. No one will beat us :rotfl:

I havent a clue who anyone is! Apart from franco and maybe donna

Siobhan
25-10-2006, 17:19
I've been kinda reading through since sunday, and same here Jodi kust cant seem to get into it. From what i have read it isnt a patch on all of us last year. No one will beat us :rotfl:

I am the same.. finding it hard to get into.. we set too much of a high standard last year so we kick ass!!!!

26-10-2006, 19:19
I think Franco is NB :) :searchme: x

----

Lea could be Beryl.. Don't ask.. I don't know :searchme:

Chloe O'brien
27-10-2006, 12:37
I think I know who Lucipher is but I'm not going to say anything until the final night as I don't want to spoil things, but I am confident that its a female who is playing him.

Siobhan
27-10-2006, 16:05
I think I know who Lucipher is but I'm not going to say anything until the final night as I don't want to spoil things, but I am confident that its a female who is playing him.

well if he is female, he is an older member of the boards.. there is a lot of stuff (just little comments) that a younger member would not know about..

diamond1
27-10-2006, 16:11
well if he is female, he is an older member of the boards.. there is a lot of stuff (just little comments) that a younger member would not know about.. I think luicpher is one of the many mummys on these here boards

god bless luci and beryl

Abi
27-10-2006, 17:44
I think Donna is Lea, and Beryl is Debs, and Stefan is Shaza. Got a couple of other suspicions, but they're the ones i'm quite sure of.

CrazyLea
29-10-2006, 21:58
I'm starting to think young Deborah is Lucipher.. not positive though, just strong suspicion.

Layne
29-10-2006, 22:26
I'm starting to think young Deborah is Lucipher.. not positive though, just strong suspicion.

Nope. Its not Debs. :ninja:
Spicy is in there. And so is Debs. I think one of them two is Beryl.

CrazyLea
29-10-2006, 22:29
Well if not Lucipher, derfinately Beryl I'd say :hmmm: Or Graham. Meh damn you Layne got me back to square 1 :p

Layne
29-10-2006, 22:32
Well if not Lucipher, derfinately Beryl I'd say :hmmm: Or Graham. Meh damn you Layne got me back to square 1 :p

:angel: I think maybe Graham could be Ems/emz however you want to spell it. I really need to do some proper reading ....

CrazyLea
29-10-2006, 22:41
Nah I really reckon Ems is Verity.. if you mean our jojo :p

Layne
29-10-2006, 22:43
Nah I really reckon Ems is Verity.. if you mean our jojo :p

yeh i do and actually yeh, that sounds better. I think Bex and Stefan may be younger members of the board,just because they tend to use text language, unless .... :hmm: maybe one of them is you !!

Chloe O'brien
30-10-2006, 12:58
I think Debs and Ems are in there Ems is Verity, Debs may be Beryl, and I think Emz (the blue one) is Rob Lea you and Abi may be in there too I think you may be stef Lea.

CrazyLea
02-11-2006, 00:18
After just reading Grahams problem in the diary room. I'm starting to think Graham is Jodi! Jodi uses capitals to emphasize words, just like Graham has done with Prozac, and curly wurlys. Oh yes, I'm on to you :p

*-Rooney-*
04-11-2006, 21:37
well whoever plays lucipher is a x factor fan on the grounds that 3 times tonight he was singing an abba song 1. whistling fernando
2. singing mama mia
3.dancing queen

and on x factor tonight it was an abba night, coincidence i think not

Debs
05-11-2006, 12:21
I now think i know who lucipher is, a couple of clues that ive picked up on whilst catching up last night.

no idea who stefan is.

Em
05-11-2006, 12:36
I now think i know who lucipher is, a couple of clues that ive picked up on whilst catching up last night.

no idea who stefan is.

Well, I had my suspicions but Im now sure that Stefan is Shaza, from a conversation he had with beryl last night about dundee!

Im starting to have my suspicions about Lucipher as well .... though my bery thoughts might have gone out the window.

Debs
05-11-2006, 12:42
:hmm: hmm stefan is shaza :hmm:

im pretty certain on my lucipher theory but im not gonna say. as for grahame, verity and beryl i have no idea. And who the heck is Donna :searchme:

Em
05-11-2006, 13:24
:hmm: hmm stefan is shaza :hmm:

im pretty certain on my lucipher theory but im not gonna say. as for grahame, verity and beryl i have no idea. And who the heck is Donna :searchme:

well after last night Ive sussed a fair few out .. think I will keep them to myself though ... would not like to start any arguments with housemates cause they were pretty much giving each other away!

Chloe O'brien
10-11-2006, 21:51
Well the final night has arrived and I've still no idea who Donna is but I'll go for crazylea as a wild guess. Ems is verity (the poor lass has lost her sbbb winning crown) :rotfl: I will post who I think is Beryl and Lucipher when they are evicted as I think that whoever wins should win on the entertainment they have provided over the last five weeks and not who their alter ego's are

Chloe O'brien
10-11-2006, 22:45
Lucipher the man is out and beryl is the winner :clap: :clap: I think dawniee was playing luicpher. I always thought that Lucipher was being played by a woman, when I was in there as natalie and having a slagging match with beryl i noticed that big brother had posted a reply to natalies rant and in the sbbb house lucipher had posted the same response, i then went to get a drink and when i came back to the pc the big brother response had been deleted, that's what raised my suspisions as it being dawniee (jessie wallace)

and I think our deserving winner is last year's runner up the wonderful DEBS :bow: aka kyle the tart well done everyone. By the way what has happened to Bex did she get her thong trapped on the barbed wire when she went over the wall cause nothing has been heard of her since.