PDA

View Full Version : Twisting Twister!

Russel Brand
06-10-2006, 22:38
WOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What an evening! Imagine this: Darth Vader making a cameo in Shindlers List as an evil sith lord comanding the death camp! It is proper evil! More evil than anything else...except for tonights twist!

We have the face to face nominations, altough I wouldnt want to be face to face with Natalie, that woman gives me the creeps...she reminds me too much of Janet Street Porter...:sick:

So Beryl and Ananya are "out" "evicted" "finitio"...but ARE they!? Oh no! They have been moved to the hous next door ala Aisylene BB7 and Emma/Michelle BB5. The two witches of Macbeth, minus the third, in their little pit, given the chance to seek revenge on the thilthy swines who stabbed them in the back with the IKEA bread knives from the BB kitchen!

But they hate each other, its a gauaranteed fireworks display, its like putting Wayne Rooney in a classroom...with a primary shcool textbook! It doesnt bare thinking about! Nightmare...but fun!

What do you all tihnk of this uber evil twist! Discuss my friends...:D

.:SpIcYsPy:.
06-10-2006, 22:43
I think it's absoloutly brilliant!! I mean look at who they put in there!! Beryl - a physco.. and and Ananya - stuck up bitch who thinks she's it!!

There's going to be fireworks with these too.. explosions!! :cheer:

Chloe O'brien
06-10-2006, 22:45
Loving it, loving it. I won't be able to sleep for 5 weeks with all the excitement

06-10-2006, 22:47
Loving it, loving it. I won't be able to sleep for 5 weeks with all the excitement
Make that two of us!! Say.. will you be sleeping at all Russel? :lol:

Abi
06-10-2006, 22:48
What do you all tihnk of this uber evil twist!

More like, who do you think will kill who first?! :rotfl:

Loving the twist, looks like theres gonna be some fireworks in the House next Door, and then the proper house when they go back :D

06-10-2006, 22:49

Loving the twist, looks like theres gonna be some fireworks in the House next Door, and then the proper house when they go back :D
If one of them ever makes it back!! :eek: :wall:

Russel Brand
06-10-2006, 22:54

killings! oh bring on Grissom and the CSI team...it was Dolly Parton with the Laxative Pills in the House Next Door! Ding dong give me a golden star!

Have you heard of the first revenge? They choose one housemate to be silent all day tomorrow, if they talk they get booted out. And Big Brother, being the nice person who they are will offer various treats like suitcases, picnics and three course meals if they verbally say yes to them...pity that one housemate cant get any! Did dums!

Tis evil! Tis evil! So what do you think of first revenge and who would YOU give it to?

06-10-2006, 22:58
My revenge would be... if they say yes to the treat they get cold showers.. and I'm talking about ice coldddd.. if they say no.. nothing happens!!

I'd give the no talking thing to.... Natalie!! With a gob like that :eek: Oh my..

Bryan
06-10-2006, 23:08
My revenge would be... if they say yes to the treat they get cold showers.. and I'm talking about ice coldddd.. if they say no.. nothing happens!!

I'd give the no talking thing to.... Natalie!! With a gob like that :eek: Oh my..

god almighty forbiddon from speaking- will work welll!

i wish Beryl were in the BB house now, she would have been the perfect candidate for the silence...

diamond1
06-10-2006, 23:49
annanya and beryl are going to kill each other soon........ its so blatant lets think about this beryl is mad bad and dangerous

Gavin and Bex:heart: :wub: I love these two get it on right now!!

Abbie
07-10-2006, 17:22
Oh my god this is just a great twist and staright away too, I love it

08-10-2006, 18:02
Things are not the same!! As entertaining Beryl is alone.. (Ananya never really 'appears' but yeah..) I think she'd be great in the main house!! Long live Beryl the bitch :cheer:

+ as for the twists?!... I''ll give it time!!