PDA

View Full Version : 50 First Dates

Jojo
02-10-2006, 10:22
What a film! Total "chick flick" (hate that phrase as hubby loves these kinds of films too), I was laughing, crying etc and didn't want it to end.

This is definitely one of those films I could watch over and over - is there anyone else out there with me??

Xx-Vicky-xX
02-10-2006, 11:39
What a film! Total "chick flick" (hate that phrase as hubby loves these kinds of films too), I was laughing, crying etc and didn't want it to end.

This is definitely one of those films I could watch over and over - is there anyone else out there with me??

Totally agree Ems i love this film, Adam Sandler is fab, its a nice story with Adam's character (i forget his name) making that tape for Lucy and its nice with the commedy added to it aswell.

CrazyLea
02-10-2006, 17:05
I love this movie. It's really funny, yet really sad at the same time. I always wanted her to somehow get her memory back at the end though lol.

Jojo
02-10-2006, 21:17
Yeah, I just wanted it to start slowly coming back piece by piece, but then, when he went into her studio and there were all of those paintings of him, as she kept dreaming about it, it must have been a good sign I think. Although I thought the one that had the most likeness was the "egghead" painting :rotfl:

Cornishbabe
02-10-2006, 21:39
I saw it in the cinema when it first came out and have loved it ever since! especially teh happily ever after ending which you werent quite sure if would ever happen

Jojo
02-10-2006, 21:41
I loved the way, they went to sleep and when they woke - he wasn't in the bed, she was, turned over and put that tape in and then....well, you know the rest :wub: ahhhhh

.:SpIcYsPy:.
02-10-2006, 22:09
This film is sooooo old lool (well last year ish lol).. can't believe we only got a thread now.. I went and saw it when it came out and I was LOVING IT lol..

Adam Sandler has a new film called 'Click'!! The trailer looks sooooo funny and I can't wait to see it!! :cheer:

Abi
02-10-2006, 22:26
I loved this film- especially the part where they wake up together the next day, she doesn't remember him, and he bashes him over the head constantly, with him saying "Dont you remember me a little?!" :rotfl: Best part of the movie, by far!

Great film, with good acting. I watched it again recently, and its still fab x

Jojo
02-10-2006, 23:44
The other bit I love is when his "cousin" is pretending to beat him up at the side of the road, so she chases after him with a baseball bat and starts laying into him!! :rotfl: Hilarious!

Xx-Vicky-xX
03-10-2006, 08:22
The other bit I love is when his "cousin" is pretending to beat him up at the side of the road, so she chases after him with a baseball bat and starts laying into him!! :rotfl: Hilarious!

:rotfl: I love that its a brilliant bit of comedy

Footie_Chick
03-10-2006, 16:08
Yeah it's great!!!! It's really good how he has to think of a new way to meet her everyday!! And when she is painting she paints the same thing everyday.

Abbie
08-10-2006, 13:12
I love this film and i cried so much all the time through it, but its great though

Siobhan
09-10-2006, 14:17
This was on an Irish TV station last night so I said I would watch it.. Boyfriend agree very man like (do I have too kind of way) but we were both amazed by it.. it was funny, sad, touching.. Even bfriend said we have to get that for the DVD collection..
I loved the way she didn't get her memory back, I was half expecting it that she would but it was so nice that he keeps making tapes for her and she keeps the diary.. I felt so sorry when she broke up with him.. it was ok for her, she would not remember but he did.. and at the end where she showed him the painting and said he is the man she dreams off :crying: like a baby but then I just thought it was a dream cause she woke up.. but no.. it is a fantastic movie.. I love it