PDA

View Full Version : Rachel's Death On The Cliff Top - Emmerdale

Chris_2k11
02-10-2006, 01:05
Anyone remember this storyline with her and that Graham bloke?? I thought it was really good at the time! He was so weird, I remember he even made her dye her hair so she would look like his ex wife. :ninja: Then after she died he moved onto Kathy.. and tried to kill her aswell. :eek: But good old Pollard saved the day. :cool:

Anyway, good storyline I thought. :)

Xx-Vicky-xX
02-10-2006, 11:42
Anyone remember this storyline with her and that Graham bloke?? I thought it was really good at the time! He was so weird, I remember he even made her dye her hair so she would look like his ex wife. :ninja: Then after she died he moved onto Kathy.. and tried to kill her aswell. :eek: But good old Pollard saved the day. :cool:

Anyway, good storyline I thought. :)

I remember this, i was on holiday when it first aired but i watched it on Granada or what ever shows old Emmerdale episodes, he was a physco didnt like him much at all but excellent story line

Katy
02-10-2006, 16:29
Yeah i rememeber this man it was ages ago. He was one crazy man. It was a great story though. She had like reddy/gingery hair didnt she.

Bryan
03-10-2006, 08:47
ah yes - but do we all remember when the wig fell off as the stunt double fell down the cliff! :rotfl: :lol:

Richie_lecturer
03-10-2006, 11:07
I forgot about the wig bit. :o

Emmerdale was great in the 90s. Still good now, but not quite as strong as it was in the days of Nick Bates, the Tates, Sarah Sugden burning in the hay etc.

Footie_Chick
03-10-2006, 16:01
Yeah i remember seeing it, my dad thought the cliff seen in the recent storyline with Cain and Sadie was the same one she went off but i don't think it was.

*-Rooney-*
20-01-2007, 13:55
oh the highlight of the cliff storyline was the wig me and my mum were in histerics, when she was hanging off the cliff the hair just wasnt moving so obvious it was standing up