PDA

View Full Version : lookalikes

*-Rooney-*
30-09-2006, 13:53
does any one else think that lucas holden resembles nick smith quite a bit. i was looking at a pic of nick in the most reasent issue of inside soap and i saw lucas in him

tammyy2j
23-02-2007, 10:38
I think Lucas Holden looks like a younger version of Dave Brewer from McLeod's Daughter

Abigail
23-02-2007, 17:32
I can see some resemblence.
Nick's face was a bit wider and more square whereas Lucas's is norrow and oval.
But yeah, I can see something there.

*-Rooney-*
24-02-2007, 14:12
whose dave brewer? ive not heard of him

Katy
24-02-2007, 19:40
Was Nick Hayleys brother who went out with Jade Sutherland ? If so yeah i can see the resemblence.

*-Rooney-*
25-02-2007, 14:50
yeah nick was hayley and will's younger brother

Abigail
25-02-2007, 19:48
That's going back some years isn't it, Jade and Nick and Kirsty and Seb (or was it Duncan?) Then they swapped didn't they?

Remember Peta and her guy? he had Huntinton's disease.

Katy
26-02-2007, 20:59
no there was Seb and Duncan but he wasnt really a regular. Popped back now and again. It is going back quite a while. I remember the car crash when it went over the cliff. That involved those and i remember Nick sleeping with that girl on like TV or something bizarre like that, they wer RIc, Mattie, Cassie and Lucas of the older era.

tammyy2j
27-02-2007, 10:33
whose dave brewer? ive not heard of him

He is in another Oz show McLeod's Daughters

Siobhan
27-02-2007, 13:59
That's going back some years isn't it, Jade and Nick and Kirsty and Seb (or was it Duncan?) Then they swapped didn't they?

yeah you are right.. Kristy was with Nick then went to Seb, then to Kane, then back to Seb and then back to Kane while she was with Seb
Actually Kristy reminds me of Cassie

Abigail
27-02-2007, 21:23

yeah you are right.. Kristy was with Nick then went to Seb, then to Kane, then back to Seb and then back to Kane while she was with Seb
Actually Kristy reminds me of Cassie

Yeah she does. She doesn't seem to care about what other people/ her ex's feel.

Kirsty had a very busy love life, I remember her being with Seb and Kane but I forgot about Nick.

It's wierd how the scriptwriters are modelling Maddy, Ric, Belle, Lucas and Cassie on Seb and Co. Like the swapping partners in relationships and Cassie getting together with the bad guy.

tammyy2j
02-04-2007, 12:02
The actor who plays Drew Curtis looks very like Joseph Gordon-Levitt who was in Brick and 3rd Rock from the Sun