PDA

View Full Version : Devon Seas Season 2

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Bryan
29-09-2006, 20:14
Later on tonight the first episode of Devon Seas will be posted, where readers finally find out the question that has been on their tongues for the entire summer - who was shot in the Jenkins Manor shootout?

To Read Season 1 click here:

http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=40126

Thicker Than Water - Ashworth Mini Series:

http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=57857

Devon Seas Character and Location Profiles:

http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=29949

Season 2 News & Spoilers Thread:

http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=58208

(C) Bryan Turner Publishing this without prior permission is strictly forbidden

DaVeyWaVey
29-09-2006, 20:17
Yes!! It's back...and about time too! :p I am taking a guess on who was shot in the Jenkins Manor and i say it's Vicky! Anyway, can't wait to see the outcome tonight at midnight, i am staying up for it! :)

Katy
29-09-2006, 20:29
I think if i wait till midnight i ll be wrecked at band tomorow. Ill have to hang on that bit extra to tomorrow morning. Oh i cant wait.

Bryan
29-09-2006, 20:55
Flashbacks of the night of the shoot out:

INT. JENKINS MANOR – NIGHT

Richard, Hilary, Nick and Vicky look on in horror as they see Emma Jones (Siobhan) sitting on an armchair, a shotgun pointed at them.

Richard: Siobhan…

Emma Jones: Sit down…shut up… and get ready to pay the price for pissing me off!

INTERCUT:

Emma Jones: Look at you…quivering like little cowards… the almighty powerful Taylor family… scared of death…

Emma laughs to herself sinisterly.

INTERCUT:

Richard: Look you can have the money… just don’t hurt any of us! Please!

Emma fires a gunshot. The Taylors duck and cover themselves, Emma laughs once more. She has shot at the bookcase.

Emma Jones: I’m deadly serious… you lot are gonna pay for ****ing me over! You’re not gonna leave this room alive!

INTERCUT:

All of a sudden Richard violently kicks Emma in the shins. She falls to the floor in agony, the gun sliding across the floor. Nick gets up and begins to tackle her, the pair fight for the gun. Richard runs towards Nick and Emma trying to help his son. In a panic Hilary and Vicky attempt to leave the room.

Emma Jones: You’re all gonna bloody die! You *******s!

The close up shows a tussle of hands trying to grab the gun. Richard grabs the gun and begins to point it at Emma, she headbutts him in the head, Richard falls back and Emma grabs the gun, throwing Nick out of the way.

Emma Jones: Richard I hope your rot in hell!

Emma pulls the trigger and fires 5 bullets into Richard’s chest. Blood sprays all over the floor and walls as Richard is shot dead.

INTERCUT:

Hilary: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hilary screams at the full volume of her voice, she jumps up from her bed, reliving the horrors of the shoot out. She breaths heavily and turns to see Richard’s side of the bed made, all of a sudden the reality hits her. As she tries to calm down tears roll down her eyes as the emotions overwhelm her.

Hilary: No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!! No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DaVeyWaVey
29-09-2006, 21:00
Oh my god! :eek: All i can say is oh my god! I don't believe it!! :eek: Richard is dead!! He's dead! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Brilliant stuff Bry and an excellent way to come back! :)

Xx-Vicky-xX
29-09-2006, 21:24
Brilliant stuff, im confused but then i knew i would be however im sure ill get there soon

diamond1
29-09-2006, 23:11
OH THANK GOD!!
Finally its back...I love Devon sea's:)

With Hinston High and Devon sea's Im gonna have so much to read(-has the scripts ever seen such quality fiction's not just BB'S and daveys but everybodys scripts are just amazing) anyway anyone else wanna start a 'DS Annoymous' -because I think a few us will need one after this weekend...

Jojo
29-09-2006, 23:16
Blimey - Me/Siobhan - what a total bitch :cheer: :rotfl:!!

Why is Hilary upset about Richard dying though? She was out for revenge wasn't she?!

Great return for DS though.

CrazyLea
29-09-2006, 23:20
Never knew you had it in you Ems :lol:
I haven't read most of last series, but Richard's dead :eek: crazy!

diamond1
29-09-2006, 23:22
Blimey - Me/Siobhan - what a total bitch :cheer: :rotfl:!!
oh yeah I forgot it was you I am totally ashamed of your actions what did you do that for-you could of aimed at least oneof those bullets at hillary

Jojo
29-09-2006, 23:29
oh yeah I forgot it was you I am totally ashamed of your actions what did you do that for-you could of aimed at least oneof those bullets at hillary Don't you worry D1 - she'll get her comeuppance, I'm sure. I/Siobhan should have taken two guns in and done a double hander - one at Richard and one at Hilary - sorted it in one swoop, but ah well, hindsight is a wonderful thing !! :D :rotfl:

Bryan
30-09-2006, 12:30
INT. JENKINS MANOR - NIGHT

Hilary is breathing heavily, tears rolling down her face. Nick runs into the room, blury eyed, still dressed in his wedding suit.

Nick: Mom...are you okay!?

Hilary: I've had a bad dream... I keep reliving it Nick... tonight... Siobhan...the gun... your father dying!

Nick: Mom, it's just a nightmare...that's all...

Richard walks into the room from the bathroom, clearly in as a bad state as Nick.

Richard: It's going to take some time for us to get around it Hilary, but the main thing to remember is that we are all safe and well...

Hilary: Safe and well!? Is that what you call it! We have her body downstairs in the living room!

Nick looks away, unable to take in the words his mother is saying, he sniffles to hold back the tears.

Richard: Hilary...

Hilary! A body! Downstairs... in a pool of blood! So don't you dare tell me it's a nightmare! It's no nightmare! It's a bloody reality!

Nick and Richard look at each other, realising that Hilary is speaking the truth, the three of them looked at each other distressed, and worried beyond belief.

Jojo
30-09-2006, 12:34
I knew it!!!! I blooming knew it!!! I had a feeling Richard wasn't really dead - otherwise, why introduce Jared and family to DS with whom there is a massive feud!!! Nice one though Bry!!

Xx-Vicky-xX
30-09-2006, 12:52
Ohhh this is good, now im even more confused than before so it must be good, well done Bry :)

DaVeyWaVey
30-09-2006, 18:30
Oh my god! I didn't see that coming! :eek: Anyway, i am so glad Richard is still alive but who's dead?! They say "she" is lying in a pool of blood so that leaves Siobhan or Vicky?..:hmm:

Katy
30-09-2006, 18:40
Great stuff so glad its back. I knew Richard couldnt be dead.

Bryan
30-09-2006, 18:59

Richard, Nick and Hilary walk down the staircase, discussing their plan of action. Hilary is dressed in a silk nightdress, arms folded, clearly distressed.

Hilary: So then, what do you suggest we do!? We can't just leave her there to rot away into the floorboards!

Richard: Look... we just need to get it straight in our heads...no need to panic..

Hilary doesnt even reply to Richard's comment, she just shakes her head in disbelief.

Nick: Look I've been thinking maybe we came make it look like a break in... make out as tough it happened in the night...

Hilary: Oh yeah she broke into the house and shot herself to death... that makes perfect sense Nick!

Nick: Well I don't see you coming out with any better ideas mom!

Richard: Pack it in the pair of you! The last thing we need is for us lot to fall out...we HAVE to stay strong...

Hilary: I hope you realise Richard that you could down for life for this!

The three of them enter the room.

INTERCUT:

A flashback to the real events of that night.

Emma Jones: You’re all gonna bloody die! You *******s!

The close up shows a tussle of hands trying to grab the gun. Nick grabs hold of Emma and pulls her away from the gun, she turns around and head butts Nick in the head, he holds it in pain as he falls to the ground, she turns around in a rush charging demonically towards Richard.

Emma Jones: You're gonna ****ing die!!!

Richard holds the gun out and fires a bullet at Emma, it hits her chest, she screams and looks at the blood gushing from her chest. Richard fires another bullet at her, she falls to her knees. Richard fires yet another bullet.

Hilary: Richard! Stop it! Richard!

Richard fires 2 more bullets at Emma, she finally falls to the ground dead, lying in a pool of blood. Richard looks on at the sight infront of him in horror, he drops the gun and steps back. The camera pans out to see Richard, Nick, Hilary and Vicky staring at Emma's dead body....

DaVeyWaVey
30-09-2006, 19:04
Great stuff Bry!! So Siobhan/Emma is actually dead!! What are they all gonna do now?!

Xx-Vicky-xX
30-09-2006, 20:21
WOW!! thats really good, keep going its brill

CrazyLea
30-09-2006, 22:13
Richards not dead :eek: WOW! Great!! Can't wait for more :D

diamond1
30-09-2006, 22:34
Bloody Hell!! literally so Sioban/Emma is Dead -and richards Alive (complete with dallas style bathroom return from the dead/dream sequence)

DS is back with a bang alright!
Honestly Eastenders could do with stealing a few of these Idea's Im sure it would become Top soap again...Until someone at the bbc discovers Devon Sea's and makes that TOP soap

Bryan
01-10-2006, 13:02
Previously On Devon Seas... Val discovered a lump in her breast. James ended up kissing his boss Lorraine.

INT. ANDREWS HOUSE - NIGHT

Val has just stepped out of the shower, she had put on her dressing gown, but is shaking nervously. She looks into the mirror and stares at her distressed self. She feels breast once more, closes her eyes and takes a deep sigh.

INTERCUT:

Val walks down the stairs and picks up the cordless house phone. She sits down on the stairs and dials a number. As she is waiting for the call to go trough she rubs her hand trough her wet hair in stress, trying to hold back the tears. The phone rings out but there is no response

INTERCUT:

INT. LORRAINE'S APARTMENT - NIGHT

James' jacket is laid on the back of a chair, his phone ringing out. The camera pans across Lorraine's spacious open planned apartment. Clothes are all over the floor of the longue leading into the bedroom.

Lorraine and James are lying naked in bed, wrapped in silk sheets. The pair are kissing each other and looking into each others eyes.

James: That was...

Lorraine: Amazing?

James: Even more so...

Lorraine: You'll make me blush James...

James: It's the best I've ever had...

Lorraine kisses James tenderly on the lips, then grabs a glass of champagne from the side of the bed.

Lorraine: Any regrets?

James: A bit...

Lorraine: We'll you've cheated on your wife of what...20 odd years... your bound to feel a bit guilty...

James: Yeah but I wouldn't have changed this for the world...

Lorraine: I've got a feeling this is going to be one very intresting relationship...

Lorraine takes a sip of her champagne and smiles to James suggestivley.

Jojo
01-10-2006, 13:33
Poor Val!! James you pig!! How could you cheat?!

Xx-Vicky-xX
01-10-2006, 14:22
Ill use my 1000th post on ya script Bry, brilliant stuff poor Val (not that i know who she is but still poor Val)

Jojo
01-10-2006, 14:37
lol Vicky - did you read the previous season of DS? Or the thread with the character bios on it? :lol:

Xx-Vicky-xX
01-10-2006, 14:41
lol Vicky - did you read the previous season of DS? Or the thread with the character bios on it? :lol:

Nope im just reading and hoping i pick it up :lol:

Bryan
01-10-2006, 15:18
EXT. JENKINS MANOR - NIGHT

Richard, Hilary and Nick are standing outside in the grounds of Jenkins Manor. Nick is holding his mother close, she is only wearing a dressing gown and is shivering in the cold. Richard is digging up a hole in the ground.

Hilary: Can you hurry up!? Otheriwse you'll be burying me from a death of cold!

Richard: I'm not getting any younger, I'd like to see you dig up the ground and still be full of energy!

Nick goes over to Richard

Nick: Come on dad...let me have a go...

Richard shakes off Nick. Nick steps back.

Richard:(Snaps)Get off me! It's my mess! I'll do it okay!? I want to make sure we do this properly!

Hilary: A hole in the ground...are you sure she will go unoticed, surely the gardener will notice!?

Richard: Well there's no other options Hilary! I'm not going to start chopping her into peices or burning her on a bonfire! There's no other options and I don't see you coming up with anything!

Hilary: Look I'm just saying...

Richard: Well dont! Becuase I can do without it! Okay!?

Richard stops digging the hole. He stares at Emma's body, wrapped in black bin bags. He gestures for Nick to help him throw her in. As the pair do so Richard tells them the plan.

Richard: We never saw her return okay!? We spent the evening in the manor...having drinks...celebrating....just the 4 of us... make sure you tell Vickt that Nick...we HAVE to stick to that stay...otherwise...we're done for.

Emma's body is thrown into the hole in the ground. The three of them look nervously at each other, and shake their heads. Richard starts to throw dirt back into the hole... Emma's body slowly dispearing under piles of earth....

Xx-Vicky-xX
01-10-2006, 15:39
Oh this is good Bryan totally loving it

DaVeyWaVey
01-10-2006, 17:08
Aww...poor Val! :( She really needs James right now and all he's doing is cheating on her! :angry:

Bryan
01-10-2006, 17:54

James walks trough the front door, a spring in his step, he puts his jacket on the stair rail and walks into the living room.

James: Hello? You still up babe?

Val is sitting in the living room watching repeats of Judge Judy on ITV2. James walks into the room and sits down on the sofa.

Val: You've finally remembered where you live then?

James: Look I'm sorry about the argument earlier... was out of order... I'd have come home sooner but I bumped into a workmate...had a few drinks and before we knew it...well... I'm back now...

Val: (Mutters) Too bloody late...

James gets his phone out of his pocket, and notices a missed call from Val.

James: Oh....sorry about the missed call...everything's ok isnt it?

Val: It's too late now...

James: No come on hun you can tell me...

Val: Look! I don't want to talk about it anymore! Okay!?

James: Yeah, whatever...

James looks at Val, slightly concerned as to her sudden change of mood.

Val: You're never here when I need you! It's a tough we're not even married anymore!

James: Look Val!

Val: Don't even bother!

Val gets up and storms out of the room, slamming the door behind her. She storms up to bed, holding back the tears.

DaVeyWaVey
01-10-2006, 18:24
Aww..Val! Don't push James away, you need him right now!

bakedbean
01-10-2006, 20:49
I am so glad to have DS back its been to bloody long!!!

Jojo
01-10-2006, 20:55
Poor Val! Find someone to confide in Val, a friend, not James though!

Siobhan
02-10-2006, 09:39
:eek::eek::eek: WoW!!! that is all I can say.. I was so convinced richard was dead then when I found it was Emma/Siobhan.. wow!! Excellent work Bry but why did you have to kill me/Ems??

Poor Val.. her and James are just not going to work this out!! When James need someone, Val wasn't there and now he is with Lorraine and Val needs him now more than ever

:cheer::cheer::cheer: Season 2 is back!!!!

Jojo
02-10-2006, 09:43
I don't think Bry liked us much Siobhan - fancy killing us eh?! He could have made us into a hero, but no, he had to have Richard bump us off instead. We could have at least shot Hilary first or something :crying:

Back with a bang though, thats for sure! How I've missed it!

Siobhan
02-10-2006, 09:52
I don't think Bry liked us much Siobhan - fancy killing us eh?! He could have made us into a hero, but no, he had to have Richard bump us off instead. We could have at least shot Hilary first or something :crying:

See technicall, I am not dead.. that is Emma Jones who pretended to be Siobhan Burke. SO what would have been even cooler would be that the real Siobhan kick in the door, SAS style, and shot the fake Siobhan :rotfl::rotfl:

Jojo
02-10-2006, 10:10
See technically, I am not dead.. that is Emma Jones who pretended to be Siobhan Burke. SO what would have been even cooler would be that the real Siobhan kick in the door, SAS style, and shot the fake Siobhan :rotfl::rotfl: :rotfl: You would have soooo kicked my butt!! :rotfl: Unless Emma Jones had already killed Siobhan Burke in order to falsify her identity?!

Oh the ideas we could be giving Bry right now :rotfl:

Katy
02-10-2006, 16:10
lol. I cant actually believe James, i think they will be the first break up of the new season. I hope they sort it oput.

Bryan
03-10-2006, 08:38
INT. MANSFEILD’S HOUSE – MORNING

Rebecca has just opened the door to Nick, who timidly walks into the house. Nick sees Vicky sitting on the sofa staring at the tv. Rebecca gestures for Nick to go into the kitchen.

Nick: Is everything okay Rebecca?

Rebecca: Well I was just about to ask you the same thing…

Nick: I don’t quiet follow, is something meant to be up?

Rebecca: It’s Vicky, shes been in a strange mood all weekend, been very distant…

Nick: Really? I can’t say I’ve noticed to be honest…

Rebecca: She hasn’t seemed herself since the wedding, the pair of you haven’t had another argument have you?

Nick: No we haven’t, and I can’t think of any reason off hand why she would be so off…

Rebecca: Oh ignore me then, it might just be me being over protective, a lot’s happened the past few days…

Nick: You can say that again…

Rebecca: What with the wedding, and well… the whole Kyle fiasco….

Nick pulls a face of disapproval at hearing Kyle’s names.

Nick: (Laughs) He’s the least of my troubles at the moment…

Rebecca: (Concerned) Is everything ok up at the manor?

Nick swiftly changes the topic as he heads out of the kitchen.

Nick: Oh nothing…look I think I best have a word with her, check everything’s okay…

Rebecca: Oh right, I’ll leave you both to it, I’ve got to get ready for work anyway…

Rebecca heads off upstairs to get changed. Nick walks into the living room, closing the door behind him.

Nick: I think we need a word, don’t you?

Vicky looks around and sees Nick standing, arms folded, with a serious look on his face.

Bryan
03-10-2006, 08:39
INT. PHYSIATRISTS’ OFFICE – DAY

Emma is lying down on a sofa in a physiatrist’s office. The physiatrist is sitting in a chair listening to Emma, whilst writing notes down on his clipboard.

Emma: Since…that night… I’ve just been so scared to go out of the house…even during the day!

Physiatrist: Why is that?

Emma: Because I don’t feel safe anymore! I can’t even go down the shops…I physically just cant do it… I have panic attacks…it’s just so bad! They’ve already done it to me! What’s stopping them doing it again!?

Physiatrist: I think the main issue we have here is self-confidence. The chances of a second attack are highly unlikely… so we just need to get you back into the real world. I know it can be extremely daunting seen as you’ve get yourself hidden away in your bedroom for the past for weeks… but if you’re ever going to improve you need to get out there… with your head held high… show everyone you’re over it… show the ra… you attacker…that you’re not afraid.

Emma: But that’s the thing tough! I I don’t know who was responsible do I!? It could be anyone… yeah it might be a stranger, but then again it could be someone I know… ones of my neighbours… someone from around the shops… someone from college… it could be anyone…

Physiatrist: Why should it matter who it is? Fair enough you want justice…but the police will do that… as you say he could be anyone, he is not a person, he’s a “he”, you don’t know him… your scared of someone who doesn’t exist…except in your head… the police will catch this man! But you need to go out there and show everyone that he hasn’t won…he cant win…you cant stop in your room all your life… a prisoner in your own home… you HAVE to get back out there!

Emma: I just want this all to be over! I want things to be ok again….like they used to be! Please tell me I haven’t got to have any more of these sessions!?

Physiatrist: Unfortunately Miss Andrews therapy takes longer than a few sessions, for the best results it’s going to take a lot longer I’m afraid…

The physiatrist gives Emma a sympathetic, yet concerned look, and continues to scrawl on his clipboard.

Bryan
03-10-2006, 08:39
INT. MANSFEILD’S HOUSE – MORNING

Nick walks over to Vicky and takes a seat beside her, the serious look remains on his face.

Vicky: (Sarcastic) Sleep well?

Nick: What do you think? Don’t even joke about it…

Vicky: Well what else am I suppose to say Nick, a dead body in your house… hard topic of conversation to approach wouldn’t you say?

Nick: Can you keep your voice down about it!?

Vicky: She’s as death as a doorpost… don’t worry she wont hear us…

There is an awkward silence between the pair.

Nick: Look babe… I’m sorry for you having to put be part of this…and see it and everything…

Vicky: The most eventful wedding day ever… and I didn’t even get married…

Vicky rubs her stomach; clearly she has her secret pregnancy on her mind.

Nick: I’m sorry okay…

Vicky: Not really your fault what your parents get up to is it?… Was there any reason for you coming over?

Nick: I need to make sure your not going to tell anyone about this…

Vicky: Well I told Val and Amy last night, invited the old bill over in an hour for a chat…

Nick: You what!?

Vicky Christ Nick, do you have any faith in me!? Of course I’m not going to go blabbing about it…

Nick: Yeah well make sure you don’t, otherwise my dad will be going down for life…

Vicky is staring at the television. Nick strokes her arm.

Nick: You okay hun? You seem really distant…

Vicky: (Snaps) I’m fine…

Nick holds Vicky, worried if she is okay. Vicky rubs her stomach, and closes her eyes in distress.

Bryan
03-10-2006, 08:40
Sorry I didn't post yesterday but my internet was having a hissy fit. That's yesterdays 3 scenes, I'll post today's later this afternoon.

Glad to see you're all still enjoying ds! :D

Xx-Vicky-xX
03-10-2006, 08:41
*Is still confused* Sounds like James is a bit useless if you ask me, good stuff :)

Edit: Just read the rest, fab stuff with Nick & Vicky

Bryan
03-10-2006, 17:38
EXT. BAYMOORE STREETS - DAY

Emma gets off the bus. She looks all around her and hurries off towards her house, she is breathing heavily, and clutching hold of a folder, shaking nervously.

Kevin Mitchell, and some of his friends are standing around, blocking the entrance to Elmcroft Close, making a nuaicne of themselves and kicking a ball against the back wall of Greasy Garys.

Kevin: Eh! Eh! Look who it is boys!

Emma keeps her head down and tries to walk past them. One of Kevin's friends blocks her.

Kevin: It's little miss victim...

Emma: Move out my way! Yeah!?

Kevin: Fancy you getting raped eh? Mind you he must of mistook you for some little slapper...

Emma: Please Kevin! Just move!

Kevin: Trying to make out you were innocent all along... your no more innocent than i am Bin Laden, short skirts... low cut tops... you were asking for it!

Kevin's friends laugh at this. Emma starts to cry, she tries to push past Kevin and his gang.

Kevin: Feel good did it? Make you go all warm and funny inside, did it make you go OOOOOOH!? :p

The group laugh as Emma once more tries to barge trough them, they push her back. Sanjita sees the site unfold and walks over to them pointing her finger.

Sanjita: Hey! You lot! Move out of her way!

Kevin: Talking of Bin Laden, it's his "paki" wife!

Sanjita: Shut ya mouth! Move on with your ball and leave her alone!

Kevin: Or what!?

Sanjita: Just do as I say!

Kevin: The day I take orders off scum like you...is the day I'll crawl up and die...

Sanjita: Go on then...do us all a favour.

Sanjita stares Kevin directly in the face, without an inch of fear.

Kevin: Come on lads...let's go... I can't stand the smell of this peice of "****"...

Kevin gives Sanjita a look of disgust, his friends do the same before moving off bouncing their ball as they go. Emma is still crying, Sanjita holds her in her arms, comforting her.

Sanjita: Come on darling, let's you get you back home...

Siobhan
03-10-2006, 17:41
Poor Emma.. she is trying to cope with so much and her parents aint going to be much help to her

DaVeyWaVey
03-10-2006, 19:25
I feel so sorry for Emma!! :( I love Vicky's sarcastic comments!

Bryan
03-10-2006, 20:29
INT. JENKINS MANOR - DAY

Richard is sitting in his office, reading various files. Hilary walks into the room with a cup of coffee in her hand. She walks towards Richard and places it down on his desk.

Hilary: Thought I'd bring you a coffee...

Richard: Thanks, but I didn't ask for one...

Hilary: Well I've found it's the only thing keeping me awake during the day, I've barely been able to sleep at night since...well....you know...

Richard: I've been fine, I just wish we could all move on...

Hilary: Move on? It isn't as simple as that tough Richard..

Richard: Well it is for me

Richard continues to read his files, no longer making eye contact with Hilary.

Hilary: How can you be so..."normal"?

Richard: It's a case of having to be Hilary.. I have to move on, can't dwell on it or I'll go insane.I've always had a stable mind, and I don't intend of changing that anytime soon!

Hilary: But...

Richard: No buts Hilary! We all need to get on with our lives! And mentioning Siobhan and yesterday night forever more will not help us do that! From now on I dont want to hear her name mentioned in this house! Do you understand!?

Hilary bites her lips and abruptly leaves the room. She looks back on Richard, who is reading his files, she gives him a concerned look and sighs.

Bryan
03-10-2006, 20:39
INT. ANDREWS HOUSE - DAY

Emma is sitting down at the kitchen table, Sanjita has made them both a drink, she sits down beside Emma, a concerned look on her face.

Sanjita: Get that down you... warm you up a bit

Emma: Thanks Sanjita...

Sanjita: Oh it's only a mug of coco, not feeding the world's starving :)

Emma: Not just for this...but earlier...

Sanjita: Hey it's nothing, anybody would have done the same...

Emma: I wish they'd just leave me alone, they're always...

Sanjita: Have they caused you trouble before?

Emma: Nothing much, just the odd comment, this and that... mainly when I was with Andonis.

Sanjita: They're horid young boys... did you hear what they called me!? I've got half a mind to report them to the police...

Emma sniffs up her tears.

Sanjita: Anyway enough about me, how you bearing up since... you know...

Emma: The rape...go on...you can say it...it isnt against the law...i just wish people would say it instead of trying to tiptoe around the subject...

Sanjita: It cant be easy for people...

Emma: It can't be easy for me either! Having to hear comments from Kevin and that lot saying I deserved it! Asking if I enjoyed it!

Sanjita: (Outraged) They said that!?

Emma: I could do without that at the moment...

Sanjita: You don't think they had something to do with your attack do you...

Emma: I don't know... i don't know anything...it could have been anyone, and thats what makes it so bad Sanjita! I just cant trust anyone anymore...

Emma starts to cry again. Sanjita hugs Emma, trying to cheer her up, she has a concerned look on her face, but continues to suspect Kevin...

DaVeyWaVey
03-10-2006, 21:03
Aww...Sanjita is being such a good friend to Emma! :( Is Kevin the rapist though??!!

Siobhan
04-10-2006, 09:12
Nah davey, i don't think it is kevin.. too obvious.. he is a rasist not a rapist.. unless Bry has something up his sleeve :hmm::hmm:

I am glad Emma has someone to talk to and Sanjita will be good for her

Chloe O'brien
04-10-2006, 11:44

I'm don't believe she is dead. It would take more that a couple of bullets to finish our ems/siobhan of. she is lying in that hole planning her next move. It will be like a scene from "Carrie" where the hand comes out of the grave and grabs someone. :rotfl:

Abi
04-10-2006, 15:36
EXT: BAYMOORE BEACH

Sanjita is staring into the distance, thinking about Emma and Kevin. James pulls up, and rolls the window down.

James: Someone died?!

Sanjita: Pardon?!

James: You look in a daze.... is everything ok?

Sanjita: Yeah... well no... to be honest, i dont know.

James turns the engine off, gets out the car, and sits next to Sanjita.

James: What is it?

Sanjita: I can't...

James: Come on, off the record and all that.

Sanjita: Its just... earlier i saw Emma and that thug Kevin...

James: Emma?! My Emma?!

Sanjita: Course its your Emma! Well... i dont know... the things he said about (slightly quieter) the rape.

James: Like what?!

Sanjita: That she deserved it... Look, i'm sorry James, it was probably nothing...

James: No wait, this isn't just about this, is it?

Sanjita shakes her head, and says quietly...

Sanjita: What if it was that Kevin? What if Kevin raped her....?

James looks at her, shocked, storms to the car fuming, and speeds off down the road. Sanjita looks at the car zoom down the road, horrified.

Abi
04-10-2006, 15:46
INT: BAYMOORE B&B- day

Mandy is sitting in an armchair, flicking through family photos, sobbing. She stops at a photo of her and Margaret, and cries even harder. Annie walks over, and hugs her tightly...

Annie: Come on, it'll be alright in the end...

Mandy: How will it be?! Everyone i've ever loved, i've lost... I can't stand it anymore...

Eddie walks over, and puts a cup of tea on the table...

Eddie: That can't be true...

Annie: Exactly. We'll always be there for you, remember that.

Mandy: Thanks.... but you're not.... youre not my Mum. And you weren't just murdered...

Mandy sobs into Annie shoulder again, whist looking at a poto of Margaret out of the corner of her eye.

Abi
04-10-2006, 15:54
EXT: BAYMOORE B&B - Day

Leah and Craig walks past the B&B...

Leah: Whenever i come down here.... it just reminds me of it all. Dont you think?

Craig: Its something thats always going to be there, you've just got to get a skin, and get over it.

Leah: Its like its haunting though... around every corner, i see her... i see what we did...

Craig: We've got away with it, thats the main thing. And its not going to go away, so we've jut to move on and forget about it all.

Leah: How can you just forget?! How can you be so....

Craig: Cold? You can say it you know! Thats just me, end of, i guess. Just move on, Leah. Stop thinking about it, and stop going on about it. Look, i'm going to do a few hours at the Garage.

Craig kisses her gently, and walks off. Leah gets her phone out of her pocket, and dials a number...

Leah: Hi, yeah, i'd like to book a time slot with someone... Carl. I want to see Carl... Thanks, i'll be there.

Siobhan
04-10-2006, 16:01
Oh Is leah going to spill the beans?? 2 murders in DS and one is buried in the garden... this just gets better and better..

Katy
04-10-2006, 17:17
Sanjita reckons it could have been Kevin to. Cant believe he was so horrible. Whats James going to do.

Siobhan
04-10-2006, 17:32
Sanjita reckons it could have been Kevin to. Cant believe he was so horrible. Whats James going to do.

I reckon James is going to have GBH on his record after this...

DaVeyWaVey
04-10-2006, 17:50
James is definetly going to fly off the handle after what Sanjita said, i wonder if Leah will spill the beans to Carl???

Jojo
04-10-2006, 18:54
James is going to have to very careful he doesn't cross the line and get caught. Its all well and good defending your family, but if he gets caught doing so - hes going to be in a LOT of trouble.

The Leah/Carl conversation could be an interesting one couldn't it!

I wonder when Vicky is going to reveal all about her pregnancy to Nick though.....is it his or is it Kyles and whats she going to do?!

Abi
05-10-2006, 18:58
EXT: BAYMOORE STREETS- Day

James's car races around the streets of Baymoore. He sees someone walk around a corner, tears around the corner, and slams the breaks on next to the person. He runs out of the car, grabs Kevins neck, and thrusts him up against the wall...

James: How dare you even think about walking arond these streets, you ****ing sick coward!

Kevin: What?! I -

James: (Interupts) How can you even call yourself a man?! How could you do that to her?! How could you do that to my DAUGHTER?!

James thrusts him up against the wall again, making his head slam against the wall. He tries to resist...

Kevin: I... I dont even know what you're on about, you mad man!

James: Mad Man?! You rape my daughter, and you call ME the mad man?!

Kevin: Rape her?! I didn't rape no one!

James: Dont come the innocent with me- once i'm done with you, you wont see the light of bloody day again!

James slams Kevin against the wall again...

James: I have the right mind to smash your good for nothing face in, after everything you've done!

Kevin is obviously struggling, and breathless. James sees this, and loosens his grip, slightly. Kevin struggles to speak...

Kevin: I didn't do anything... please...

James snarles at him, and lets him go. Kevin rushes down the road, socked and bewildered. James slams his hand against the wall, ashamed of himself. He shakes his head, and turns back towards the car. Emma is standing by the car, looking at him in disgust. She runs off- shes seen everything.

Abi
05-10-2006, 20:24
EXT: BAYMOORE PARK

Vicky and Daniel are walking through the playground. Vicky sits on a bench, and watchs Daniel kick a football around the green.

Daniel: Watch this!

Daniel kicks the ball in the air, and narrowly misses it coming down and hitting him on the head. Vicky laughs faintly. A woman with a pram walks past her. She looks down at the baby, and sighs deeply. She holds her face in her hands, thinking... she then looks up to see Kyle in front of her. She glares at him, irritated and annoyed.

Bryan
05-10-2006, 20:43
INT. ANDREWS HOUSE - DAY

Emma storms trough the front door and runs up the stairs in tears, James enters the house, out of breath, having chased after her.

James: Emma! Wait! Please!

Emma's bedroom door slams shut. James walks up the stares and knocks on her door.

Emma: Go away!

James: I just want to talk darling...

Emma: Well I don't want to listen! Go away!

James: I'm sorry you had to see that... I wasnt going to hit him... i swear...

Emma: Dont lie dad! I saw it all...I knew you would have!

James: I thought he'd raped you tough Emma! My little girl... I thought he'd done that to you...

Emma: Well he may well not have dad! But you've made things a whole lot worse now...it will be that pays the price for that when I go back to college!

James: I'm sorry baby...

Emma: Why do you always have to think with your fists eh dad!?

James: I'm sorry...but I just don't know how to deal with all this...

Emma opens the door, sniffs back the tears and lets James come in.

James: I dont know what to do...how to cope...how to act around you...

Emma: Be normal... I'm still your daughter... just becuase I've been raped...it doesnt change that dad...

James: (Disgusted) But the thought of someone touching you...

James starts to cry

James: Their hands all over my little baby... my precious daughter...

Emma: Please dad don't....

Emma's eyes well up, she tries to comfort her dad but cries herself.

James: I JUST wish... I knew who did it...I just wish I knew...

Emma: Why!? To cause more trouble!? What's done is done...I NEED to get on with my life...

Father and daughter hold each other tight, united in their agony.

DaVeyWaVey
05-10-2006, 21:04
Some great emotional scenes between Emma and James there, i hope James continues to stand by her through all this and keeps his eyes of Lorraine!!

Jojo
05-10-2006, 22:06
Great stuff! James is going to have to be careful or hes going to end up ruining his career and his family life using his fists first.

Poor Emma!

Siobhan
06-10-2006, 10:13
that was a beautiful scene.. poor Emma but she is right, she has to try move on from this and her dad beating up any man who he might suspect is not going to help her

Abi
06-10-2006, 22:21
EXT: BAYMOORE PARK- Day

Vicky stands up in front of Kyle...

Vicky: What the hell do you think your doing?!

Kyle: Ought to have known that saying hi was a crime now!

Vicky: It is when you've done what you have!

Kyle: Meaning...?

Vicky: For Gods sake, you know wha i'm on about! Why did you have to go and tell Nick about... us?!

Kyle: Oh dont come the innocent with me! You got it off with me, and then totally reject me, and still expect me to keep it your dirty little secret? Your even more thick than i thought, if you beleive that!

Vicky: You knew it meant nothing to me though! You knew that, and yet you still didn't bother telling Nick.

Kyle: All you've done since i got here, is reject me, left, right and centre.... and then you expect me to let it go like that?! As i said... you must be thick to beleive that!

Vicky: You've had your little bit of fun now, so why are you still here?!

Kyle: I think you're forgetting Daniel...

Vicky: You think he needs a god forsaken waste of space like you in his life?! All you're doing is screwing my life around. Just get out of my life once and for al, for gods sake!

Kyle: We have a son together. And i'm going no where. I'll see you soon.

Abi
06-10-2006, 22:39
EXT: BAYMOORE STREETS- Day

Sanjita is walking through the streets,holding some shopping bags from clothes shops. Kevin and his friends follow her, untill she realises they are behind her...

Sanjita: Oh look who it is :rolleyes:

Kevin: Could've said the same to you! Grassin' us into James... who do ya think ya are?!

Sanjita: Someone with an ounce of common sense, and more than 5 braincells to rub together. You lot, on the other hand....

Kevin: Are ya asking for a slap?!

Sanjita: No... and nor was Emma, i could bet ya. But you did a whole lot more than slap her, didn't you!

Kevin: (To his friends) Oh look, trying to look all big and clever... bless...

Sanjita: Trying?! Look, sweetie, i dont have to "try"....

Kevin: Well you better "try" not to piss me off!

Sanjita: And why should i do that?!

Kevin looks at her in disgust He nudges his mates, and they start to back away...

Kevin: You aint going to get away with this, you mark my words.

Sanjita rolls her eyes, and pushes past them.

Abi
06-10-2006, 23:05
INT: TORBAY PRISION

Carl is sitting at a desk, wearing a birght orange jacket, waiting for someone. Leah walks through the door, he stands up, and she walks over. He moves closer to kiss her on the cheek, she moves of face and sits down, obivously snubbing him...

Leah: Carl...

Carl: Its great to see you, dont get many visitors in here.... and especially..

Leah: And especially, what?

Carl: Especially without that Craig...

Leah: Oh come on, dont start bad mouthing him as soon as i've got here, thats not what i'm here for!

Carl: Well.... what are you here for then?!

Leah: I just.... I just needed to see you, after everything...

Carl: Well, you should know better than anyone, about whats happened...

Leah: Look, i just...

Carl: To be honest, i dont care what you have to say. I mean, look at me! I'm wearing an orange jacket, sitting in a ****ty prision, full of men, goddammit! Why should i listen to a word you have to say, when at the end of the day, you're walking out of this place! This could be me for 30-40 years...

Leah: But... I can't... What can i....

Carl: Just tell the truth, Babes... you know what you've got to do to get me out of here...

Leah looks at him, knowingly...

Leah: I'm sorry... about everything...

Leah walks out of the prison, leaving Carl looking dismade

Jojo
06-10-2006, 23:10
She didn't confess!!! I was so sure she was going to aswell!!

Well done Sanjita for sticking up for yourself - hes only big when he thinks hes the boss and in front of his mates - you show him love!

Bryan
07-10-2006, 09:17
EXT. BAYMOORE STREETS - DAY

Leah is walking down the street, in a daze, dwelling on Carl's words to her at the prison. She bumps into Chris, who drops a smutty magazine onto the floor.

Chris: Easy tiger! Almost had me on all fours there...

Chris picks up the magazine, embarassed, and tries to conceal its contents, however Leah is in too much of a daze to notice.

Chris: Hello? Earth calling Leah...

Leah:... Eh?...Sorry what did you say?

Chris: You ok...you seem a bit distant?

Leah: Yeah I'm ok...just got a lot on my mind.

She checks her watch and then heads back in the direction she's been walking from.

Chris: Hey! Where you going!?

Leah: The police station...I'll be much better once I've been there!

Leah starts to run off in a hurry, Chris looks at her confused. He returns to the garage reading his magazine, eyes popping out as he goes.

Jojo
07-10-2006, 09:22
Oooo - Chris is going to see Craig and is going to mention hes just seen Leah on her way to the Police Station :eek: Will Craig get there in time to stop her confessing (if shes going to confess that is)!!!

Bryan
07-10-2006, 09:26
EXT. JENKINS MANOR - DAY

Richard is sitting on the stairs outside, facing the plot of land where Siobhan is buried. He has his jacket off, his top button undone and his tie hanging loosely from his neck. He is holding a glass of whiskey, swilling it around the glass. Nick walks up to his father and sits down beside him.

Nick: Hey, what you doing out here in this cold?

Richard: Oh nothing...just thinking...

Nick looks over towards the grass and rolls his eyes.

Nick: Let me guess what about...:rolleyes:

Richard: Oh no... I'm not thinking about that... just helping it get things into perspective.

Nick: Eh?

Richard: When Gary died... It may be realise how much I loved your mom...so I proposed to her... you see whenever something bad happens, I use it to make me value the things I have in life... help me makes decisons in life... improve on my mistakes...

Nick: Like what?

Richard: She just died...so young... anyone of us could have died that night...cut off in our prime...you see life is too short and i want no regrets Nick. When I die i want my whole family beside me...

Nick: And you will have... me, mom, Tanya...

Richard: And my daughter...

Nick: You what!?

Richard: I've been thinking long and hard and I've decided i want to find my daughter...she's out there somewhere...I might not know her...I might not have been a father to her, but I want to now...

Nick looks at his father, shocked at what he has just said.

Jojo
07-10-2006, 09:36
:eek: Does this mark a search for Siobhan Burke then?! (seeing as Emma Jones was a fantastic and brilliant imposter :D :D)

Abi
07-10-2006, 16:18
INT: HARVEY'S GARAGE

Craig walks into the garage, and gives Chris a dodgy look, when he sees him at the desk. He coughs loudly,making Chris jump and try to hide his magazine.

Craig: Get back to work. Now.

Chris: Sorry, i was just...

Craig: Save the excuses!

Chris walks over to te workbench, and picks up some tools...

Chris: Is everything ok?

Craig: Course its ok. Why would anything be wrong?!

Chris: Well, i dont know! Its just, Leah... she seems away from it all earlier, when i saw her. You should keep an eye on her.

Craig: What was wrong with her then?!

Chris: Like i said, she was just away with the fairies, a bit... She said she'd feel better once shes gone to the police station, if that means anything to you...?

Craig: Poice Station?!

Chris: Yeah, thats where she was heading...

Craig rushes off in a hurry

diamond1
07-10-2006, 23:33
just caught up!!!
Chris is genius-best character ever cant wait for the baby angle (romeos ex)
even better to see carl again he was great as well

loving devon seas

Bryan
08-10-2006, 12:38
INT. PAIGNTON POLICE STATION - DAY

Leah walks into the police station and waits in the que to see the policeman on desk. She looks around nervously and then at her clock anxiously. The que shortens fast and the policeman calls Leah forward.

Policeman: Hello? What Can I do for you Madame?

Leah walks forwards, a dazed look on her face.

Policeman: Would you like to report a crime?

Leah: Erm...yeah...

Policeman: Fire away...

Leah is about to open her mouth when Craig storms into the station in a blind panic, disorintated. He rushes towards Leah and pulls her arm.

Leah: Get off me Craig!

Policeman: Are you okay!?

Craig: Yeah she's fine...was just going to report a robbery...her phone was stolen...but you know just kids...nothing you can do...

Policeman: (Suspicious) Right...and you don't want us to pursue the matter?

Craig: As I say there's nothing you can do... I can pay it back with just a couple of minutes work... no need to worry...we dont want to report it..

Policeman: What about you madame?

Leah is a shaking wreck, having been found out by Criag. She shakes her head.

Craig: Sorry to bother you officer.

Craig grabs Leah's arm and discretly drags her out of the station.

Leah: Will you let go Craig! You're hurting my arm!

Craig: What the bloody hell do you think your playing at!?

Leah: I was gonna...

Craig: I know exactly what you was "gonna" do...but I want to know WHY...and I want to know NOW!

Craig has a furious look on his face. He stares Leah directly in the face, she takes a nervous gulp before answering...

Bryan
08-10-2006, 12:48
INT. JENKINS MANOR - DAY

Richard and Nick have just entered the house, having been out in the grounds. Richard is walking towards his office, Nick following behind.

Nick: You can't just... find this daughter of yours dad...

Richard: Why can't I!?

Nick: Becuase the last time you did it was a phyco!

Richard: She was an imposter...come on what are the chances of my real daughter being the same...she's probably a normal person, living a normal life....

Nick: Yeah...and you shouldnt go messing with her life...there is a reason why people dont go looking for their adopted children... becuase it removes all that they know and throws their world upsdie down!

Richard: You're telling me she wouldnt want to be part of this (gestures around the house) This place...the money...the security... we could give her eveyrthing she has missed out on all her life...

Nick: You can't make a decision like this without consulting mom first...

Richard: Why not?

Nick: Becuase it's as much her decision as it is yours. She put that child for adoption for a reason... you have to tell mom what your planning...you cant just go and make rash decisions like this!

Richard and Nick enter the living room, Hilary is standing at the fireplace, with a glass of wine in her hands. She has caught the tale end of the conversation.

Hilary: You have to tell "mom" what?...

Richard is silenced, unable to tell her.

Nick: Go on dad, spit it out...

Hilary: Richard?

Richard: I've been thinking long and hard...and I've decided I want to find our daughter...

Hilary chokes on her mouthful of wine, she coughs it up, and stares at Richard, a look of pure venom on her face...

DaVeyWaVey
08-10-2006, 18:16
I am loving the Craig/Leah storyline...i really thought she was going to confess to Carl and then confess to the police!! :eek: :eek:

I can't wait to see how Hilary reacts to Richard wanting to find their daughter! Good stuff as always!

Jojo
08-10-2006, 18:42
Whats Craig going to do to Leah, now he managed to stop her in time! I'd be a worried woman if I was Leah, thats for sure!!

Abi
08-10-2006, 19:48
EXT: PAIGNTON POLICE STATION

Craig drags Leah outside of the Police Station, forces her to sit on a bench, and stands over her...

Craig: So speak then! What the hell did you think you were doing?!

Leah: No matter what you say, Craig, its aking me go made... You haven't killed you're own mother, you dont know what its like for me!

Craig: Christ, Leah! If you dont get yourself together, then you'll send your self phycho!

Leah: Pull myself together? Is that what you think of me? I can't just "pull myself together"! Don't you get it- are you that oblivious to me, that you can't see what i'm going through!? My mother is dead, and i killed her. And i helped put someone else in jail for that...

Craig: Fine then. Report us to the police. Get us sent down for Murder, and for setting Carl up.

Leah: I'm sorry, Craig, but i can't do this anymore...

Craig: But if you do, then i'll kill you. Dont pass me and dont underestimate, Leah, or you'll regret it.

DaVeyWaVey
08-10-2006, 20:20
Uh-oh!! Leah you better watch your back!! You've got yourself into a very dangerous situation...

Jojo
08-10-2006, 20:32
Theres going to be trouble ahead for our Leah I think....

Bryan
09-10-2006, 17:05
INT. SINGH & SON'S CONVINIANCE STORE - DAY

Leah is shopping at the local shops, putting items into the basket. She walks down the eisle and turns to go down the next, as she does so, she bumps into Annie, who has a pint of milk under her shoulder.

Leah: Sorry Annie...didn't see you there...

Annie: Oh it's quite alright dear... actually I'm glad I bumped into you...

Leah: Oh yeah...why?

Annie: Well I wanted to have a word with you about Mandy...

Leah: You can save the lectures Margaret...I've had enough of them :rolleyes:

Annie: Oh I'm not giving one love, what you do with other people's husbands behind closed doors if your buisness, and far be me to judge that... but I'm worried about your sister...

Leah: So am I...but she wont let me anywhere near her to see if she's ok..

Annie: I think you should try to see her anyway Leah... she could really do with your support at the moment...

Leah: Why? Is everything ok?

Annie: Oh yes...but she hasnt really been the same since Margaret died... she could do with her sister at a time like this...

Leah looks down at her basket, feeling guilty for neglecting her sister.

Annie: Anyways I best me off...got a shepards pie to cook for the guests...

Leah: Yeah ok Annie...bye...

Annie leaves the shop, with Leah thinking over what Annie has just said.

Siobhan
09-10-2006, 17:14
Well Leah seems ok after Craig stopped her.. wonder if she will still tell Mandy???

I hope Richard goes looking for Siobhan.. then I will be back in DS hahahahaha in your face Emma Jones :rotfl::rotfl:

Abi
09-10-2006, 17:44
INT: JENKINS MANOR

Richard is sitting in the lounge, looking at Hilary as he talks. Hilary stands at the window as she listens, watching the rain fall against the window...

Richard: I just really feel like i need to find her... after everything thats happened, i just want to know... i want to know what shes really like.

Hilary: But you said it yourself, after everything thats happened- i thought we were getting over all of that?

Richard: Getting over what happened, yeah, but i can't just "get over" my daughter!

Hilary: But what if shes a phyco like the last one!?

Richard: She wasn't my daughter, Hilary.

Hilary: All the same, she might've well been, for all we knew!

Richard: I wont let that happen again, though. Not after last time. Come on, we can be carefull... if theres anything dodgy about her, then we wont go there, but i at least want to meet her...

Hilary: Siobhan... or Emma... or whoever that bitch was, is in the past. Just leave her there, Rich.

Richard: I can't just forget i have a daughter Hilary!

Hilary: Well you might as well, because i'll never give you my consent for this. She is in the past, so do us all a favour, and forget about it.

Bryan
09-10-2006, 18:05
INT. BAYMOORE B&B - EVENING

Mandy and Annie are in the kitchen serving up the evening meals for the guests. Eddie is in the dining room chatting to the guests. The front doorbell rings...

Mandy: Damn it! People denalf pick their moments...

Annie: Could you get it for me darling, I've got me hands tied up here...

Mandy: Yeah sure...

Mandy takes off her apron and heads to the front of the guest house to open the door. Leah walks in, Mandy tries to slam the door shut, but Leah traps her food in the way, and barges herway trough.

Leah: I just want a quick word...

Mandy: There's nothing you can say to me that I'd want to hear...

Leah: Annie said you've been feeling...kinda down...

Mandy: Well if it any wonder seen as mom's dead....oh yeah and then my husband has had an affair... wonder who to blame for that...

Leah: Look you can't make me feel any guilty than I already am Mandy...it's been tearing me apart knowing what I've done to you...

Mandy: Yeah well It's nothing more than you deserve...

Leah: Please Mandy...you can't just not talk to me!

Mandy: You just watch me...now get out!

Leah: But Mand', do you think mom would have wanted to see us falling out like this!

Mandy slaps Leah around the face.

Mandy: How dare you mention her...you're not even fit to mention her name!

Leah: Why not!? She was my mother too!

Mandy: Should have thought about that before you and Craig smacked her to death with that poker!

Leah: Mandy! For the last time it wasn't us! We had nothing to do with it!

Mandy: Save your lies for someone who's fool enough to believe them...listen up "sis", I don't want to see you around here anymore... i dont want to see you full stop, i want you out of my life...for good...

Leah starts to get emotional as Mandy rejects her. By now the guests have all stopped eating and talking, and are staring at the scene. Leah starts to leave, but Mandy calls her back.

Mandy: Leah...

Leah returns back to Mandy, with a smile on her face, hoping Mandy has had a change of heart.

Leah: Yeah?

Mandy slaps Leah hard around the face again.

Mandy: Don't you DARE come to mom's funeral tomorrow, or so god help me!

Jojo
09-10-2006, 21:12
Well, Leah seems ok at the moment - will it continue?!

:eek: Fancy killing me off and possibly bringing back that Siobhan character!!! GUTTED!!!! :rotfl: :D Lets hope Hillary continues to not let it happen (unless Richard manages to do it without her :hmm: )

Siobhan
10-10-2006, 11:37
:eek: Fancy killing me off and possibly bringing back that Siobhan character!!! GUTTED!!!! :rotfl: :D Lets hope Hillary continues to not let it happen (unless Richard manages to do it without her :hmm: )

what do you mean Gutted.. siobhan will be a great character.. I hope Richard finds her, with or without Hilary

Jojo
10-10-2006, 11:44
what do you mean Gutted.. siobhan will be a great character.. I hope Richard finds her, with or without Hilary Lol - It should have been me with the reprieve :rotfl:

You're right though - Siobhan would be a great character

DaVeyWaVey
10-10-2006, 17:34
Good stuff...i wonder if Richard will listen to Hilary? And i didn't expect Mandy to have the courage to slap Leah like that! Leah's doing a good job keeping the murder under wraps now though..

Abi
10-10-2006, 18:28
INT: HARVEYS MOTORS

Leah storms into the Garage, plonks her bag on the side, and sits in a chair with her legs and arms crossed.

Craig: Bad day?

Leah: Yeah, it bloody well was! Who does she think she is?!

Craig: Am i on the same page as you....? Or even the same book....?

Leah: Mandy wont even let me go to my own mothers funeral!

Craig: Well, i wouldn't have thought you would've wanted to.

Leah: Even after everything, she was still my mother! Who does she think she is, telling me what i can and can't do...

Craig: Dont let her then. You're your own person.

Leah: Exactly. She can't control me, and she can't tell me what i can and can't do. I'm going to her funeral, whether Mandy likes it... or not.

Bryan
10-10-2006, 18:56
INT. BACHELOR BOYS HOUSE - NIGHT

Luqina and Chris are watching a documentary about the biggest breasts in Britain. Luqina is sat back releaxed, filing her nails and eating a box of expensive chocolates. Chris is staring at the TV, eyes buldging and mouth wide open.

Tom walks trough the front door and throws his coat on Chris head, Chris quickly throws it off him and continues to stare at the TV. Tom sits down next to Luqina, placing her legs above his, he gives her a peck on the cheak.

Tom: Evening babe...you okay?

Luqina: I'm great thank you baby...but this documentary is making me want another a boob job...I look so ugly...

Tom: You dont need to...you look beautiful as you are...

Chris: The bigger the better, that's what i say! (Macho laugh)

Luqina: So then, what you been to today honey?

Tom: Well I have a suprise for you...

Luqina: (Excited) Really!? What is it!?

Tom: I've booked the date for our wedding, two weeks today at the registry office!

Luqina: THE WHAT!?

Tom: The registry office...

Luqina: Erm no way I am getting married in some tacky REGISTRY OFFICE!

Tom: Don't be so ridiculous Luiqna! What's wrong with that!? You're the one that wanted to get married...

Luqina: Yes but not in some stig hole like that! I want the best money can by! A church wedding, glamarous dres... horse and cart...the works!

Tom: And where do you expect us to find the money for that!? Becuase I'm the only one working in their relationship, and as it is we're on a tight budget, so no! No church wedding and "the works"...no way!

Luqina: Yes way! Because if you dont give me the wedding day I want then I wont get married to you!

Bryan
10-10-2006, 19:17

Richard, Hilary and Nick are eating their evening meal in silence, the atmosphere could be cut with a knife. Richard is mashing his food up but not eating any.

Hilary: For goodness sake Richard would you just eat your meal!?

Richard: Why? It's not like you cooked it...

Hilary: That is entirely irrelevant! You have to eat...

Richard: I appear to have lost my apetite this evening, cant think for the life of me why...

Hilary: Oh would you grow up for pitys sake...dont be so immature...

The silence remains. Nick finishes his meal, and gets up.

Nick: I'm gonna leave you guys to it... I'm gonna go and pop to see Vicky...

The pair give Nick their goodbyes. Nick exits, leaving the room in silence once more.

Hilary: Look you can keep this performance up for a lifetime...

Richard: :rolleyes: Selfish...

Hilary: No Richard! I dont think I am! I don't want anything to do with our daughter... I put that little sprog up for adoption for a reason! Do you understand!?

Richard: Yes well I do! So why cant you just... let me!

Hilary gets up, in a clear mood.

Hilary: Look I'm not going to have this argument okay!? NO!!

Hilary leaves the room, her high heels tapping across the wooden floor. Richard pushes his food to one side, he rubs his hand trough his hair in stress and looks down at the table. He gets his mobile phone out of pocket and dials a number.

Richard: Hello Jack... yeah long time no speak... I need you to do me a favour... I want you to find my daughter...

Siobhan
11-10-2006, 09:33
Horray Richard is going to find Siobhan.. go Richard :cheer:

Tom!! if you go a give that witch the big wedding, it will end in tears and you will end up in Debt... don't give in to her.. keep the wedding the way you want it, after all it is you who is paying for it

Abi
11-10-2006, 16:25
INT: TORBAY CREMATORIUM- Day

The Resisdents of Baymoore are in the Crematorium paying their respects to Margaret, after a private cermony. Mandy is at the front, talking about Margaret, sobbing in tears, glancing at Margarets Urn every now-and-again...

Mandy: I just can't accept that shes gone... so suddenly... I guess i took her for granted while... she was here. Now shes been snatched away i -

Mandy stops apruptly. She looks to the back of the Crem. The door creaks open, and Leah and Craig walk into the Crem, and sit at the back...

Mandy: (muttering) I told them not to come...

People begin to turn around, and whisper as they see the pair at the back...

Mandy: (Trying to hold back tears) Did you hear me?! I said, i told you not to come!

Annie: Mandy... please... this isn't the time or place...

Leah stands up, and walks to the front, making people whisper more, almot excitedly...

Leah: What right do you have to stop me coming to my own mothers funeral?!

Mandy: Every right, seeing as you put her here!

Mandy breathes in deeply, obviously trying to keep herself together...

Leah: I put her here?! Come on, you need to get over yourself. Carl is going under for it, and yet you still insist it was me and Craig?!

Mandy: Everyone knows you're lying...

Leah: Oh do they? Well, lets see shall we?!

Leah turns around, and faces the crowd...

Leah: Who thinks i killed my own mother, who i loved more than anything?! Anyone?!

No one responds. She turns back to Mandy, satisfied...

Leah: See? No one beleives a word you say. I just came here to pay my respects to my Mother, and yet you drag this up?! How heartless are you?!

Mandy slaps Leah hard around the face, the shock sending her stumbling back. She holds her face with her hand, in pain. Mandy walks up to her, and hits her repeatedly...

Annie: Mandy, no!

Leah stumbles backwards again, and falls backwards, sending Margarets ashes crashing to the ground. The crowd gasps, and Craig runs to the front to Leah...

Mandy steps back in shock, at Margarets scattered ashes. She stutters...

Mandy: You evil, munipulative bitch.... Just rot in hell! Both of ya!

Mandy runs out of the Crematorium in tears...

Abi
11-10-2006, 16:34
INT: RED RUM PUB- evening

Mandy is standing at the side, during the wake. Patrick and Amy walks over...

Amy: We're sorry... about your loss...

Mandy:: Thanks, though theres not much we can do about it...

Patrick: Even so. The funeral couldn't have been easy for you either.

Mandy eyes start to well up again. Amy puts her arm around her...

Mandy: (Half-Heartedly)But hey, i might be making a few more trips into this place...

Amy: Its a shame we wont be here for a few days, it doesn't feel right leaving at a time like this.

Mandy: Why, where are you going?

Amy: My Granny died a few days back, she was getting on a bit, so it was expected... so we're going to Portugal for the weekend. She the family and all that.

Mandy: Oh... i'm sorry...

Amy: Dont be, you've got more on your mind than that. Hope you hold up ok :)

Abi
11-10-2006, 21:40
INT: RED RUM PUB UPSTAIRS FLAT- Evening.

Patrick walks into the upstairs flat, and sits on the sofa, exhusted. Hayey wonders over, holding a cup of tea...

Patrick: I didn't see you down their for long...

Hayley: Well, you know... funerals, dead people, crying... not my kind of thing.

Patrick: You should try and make the effort, Hayley...

Hayley: What, like you do with Amy?!

Patrick: Pardon?

Hayley: Why didnt you tell me about Portugal? First i heard of it was when you were telling someone else!

Patrick: I only just found out myself. But you will be alright, wont you?

Hayley: I suppose so... but thats not the point! Why do you always have to do what Amy tells you to?!

Patrick: Well, i can hardly say no!

Hayley: Whatever... you can say whatever you want to. You just choose not to.

Hayley walks back into the Kitchen, and gets her phone out. She rings a number, and speaks on the phone...

Hayley: Hi... great news, right, they're going away for the weekend... so guess whose left with a pub all to themselves, stacked with booze?!... I'm thinking, Lock-in till 4am... at least!... Catch you then, bye.

She hangs up, a devious smile on her face.

Siobhan
12-10-2006, 09:17
Naughty girl Hayley.. what make me think that this gets out of hand??

Bryan
12-10-2006, 18:04
EXT. ANDREWS HOUSE - DAY

Val is locking the front door, she heads down the path, just as Andonis is heading out of the Singh house.

Andonis: Val!

Val choses to ignore him and begins to parade off towards the Bingo hall.

Andonis: Hey Val!

Andonis runs to catch up with her and stops in front of her to take to her.

Val: What!?

Andonis: No need to snap Val...

Val: Well what do you want!? Becuase I've got work to go to!

Andonis: I was just going to ask you how Emma is doing... you know after the rape and all...

Val: What's it got to do with you!? You're not with her anymore!

Andonis: Yeah, but I was just concerned like...

Val: More like bloody nosey! She's bad if you must know...scared because of that scumbag...

Andonis: I'm sorry to hear that...

Val: No your not! She dumped you! Any normal boy would be glad that's happened...infact whose to say it wasnt you that raped her!

Andonis: That's out of order Val and you know it!

Val: Yeah well...

Andonis: I dont know what's with you...snapping at everyone...you used to be a nice person...why the sudden change!?

Andonis storms off in an iritated mood. Val soon regrets her harsh words, closes her eyes and takes a deep breath...

Bryan
12-10-2006, 18:17
EXT. RED RUM - DAY

Amy, Vicky and Hayley walk outside of the Red Rum where a black cab is waiting. Patrick follows them lugging around 2 heavy suitcases.

Patrick: Jesus woman! What have you got in these bags!?

Amy: Just the necesseties darling...

Patrick: Its a funeral not a fashion parade...

Amy and Vicky laugh at this.

Vicky: A woman has to be prepared for any eventually Patrick...

Amy and Vicky continue to giggle, Hayley choses not to join in their immature banter, she folds her arms and gives them dirty looks.

Patrick: (To Hayley) Right then darling, look like we're off...you going to be ok?

Hayley: Suppose I'll have to be wont I? :rolleyes:

Patrick: (To Vicky) Make sure you keep an eye on her for us...

Amy: More importantly keep an eye on the pub!

Vicky: I will do, don't worry, you two have fun now... dont come bringing back any Porteguese toyboy Amy :p

Patrick and Amy get into the taxi. Vicky and Hayley wave them off as they go. Hayley looks over to the beach and sees Andonis sitting alone, his head in his hands. Hayley heads over to him.

Hayley: A penny for them...

Andonis looks up and sees Hayley. He has a breif smile.

Hayley: What's up eh?

Andonis: Oh just everything...mom and dad...emma... it's all getting to me...

Hayley: You need to cheer up a bit, look to the brightside of life...

Andonis: I dont see a brightside...

Hayley: I tell you what you could do with...a party... a few mates of mine are having a lock in at the Red Rum later in the week...

Andonis: Isn't that illegal?

Hayley: I wont tell if you dont :cool: So how about it...?

Andonis: Yeah sure I'll come..

Hayley: Cool, I'll see you there then...and don't forget to smile! :)

Hayley walks off back to the Red Rum. Andonis gives a breif smile.

Bryan
12-10-2006, 18:22
INT. BAYMOORE B&B - DAY

Mandy & Annie are clearing up the kitchen after breakfast. The phone rings.

Mandy: I'll get that for you if you like...

Annie: Oh if you wouldn't mind love..remember...we're fully booked until Saturday if anyone asks...

Mandy: Yeah sure...

Mandy goes into the living room and answers the phone.

Mandy: Hello Baymoore B&B.... yes I'm Mandy.... oh right.... tomorrow?... yeah sure...I'll be there, thank you...goodbye

Mandy puts the phone down, half in a daze, she walks back into the kitchen, staring into space.

Annie: You ok love? You've gone all pail...

Mandy: It's the phonecall...

Annie:(Concerned) Why? Who was it?

Mandy: Mom's solicitor...he says the reading of the will is tomorrow...

Siobhan
13-10-2006, 12:44
I wonder if "Mom" doesn't have a few suprises in her will!!! :hmm::hmm:

Bryan
13-10-2006, 17:22
INT. HARVEYS HOUSE - NIGHT

Leah is sitting at the dining table, look into a half empty cup of hot chocolate. Craig is sitting in an armchair watching the TV, clearly iritated by Leah's edginess.

Craig: Any reason why you're being such a moody bitch tonight?

Leah: Oh shut up Craig!

Craig: Well?...

Leah: Mom's will is to be read tomorrow if you must know...

Craig lowers the volume on the TV and turns around, all of a sudden intrested.

Craig: About time the old witchs death paid out...

Leah: How can you talk about her like that!?

Craig: I'm just stating facts Leah... she's worm food now...no use to us... but this will could prove her death was for a reason...surely your gonna get a cut of her money... the old cow had suitcases full of money stashed away in her bedroom..Mandy denied it but I knew about it...

Leah: Don't speak of her like that...

Craig: Like what?

Leah: Like she's some money making machine...she's my mother and she's dead.... besides I don't know if I even want to go...

Craig: Why the hell not!?

Leah: I dont want another confrontation with Mandy...I just cant face it...

Craig: Stuff her if she gives you a slap, you slap her back...simple as...

Leah takes a deep breath trying to ignore what Craig is saying.

Craig: Look...after tomorrow you dont after ever see the sour faced trout again... but we need to be there for the will, I've got a feeling it could well work out in our favour...

Craig smiles to himself smugly as he lights a cigarette.

Bryan
13-10-2006, 17:38
INT. ST MARY MAGDALENE CHURCH (TORQUAY) - MORNING

Sunday morning. Tom and Luqina are walking into the church, with the rest of the congregation. Tom is drssed smartly in suit and tie, Luqina is dressed borderline tarty. She is clearly annoyed at having to come.

Luqina: I can't believe I had to get up so early!

Tom: Well you're the one that wanted a church wedding...

Luqina: Yeah, but not a church service first thing every Sunday morning!

Tom: You cant have one without the other

Luqina: Back in Portugal...

Tom: Yeah well here we do things differently, so if you want your fancy church wedding I suggest you sit down and shut up...

Tom sits down, followed by an iritated Luqina who bites her lip.The scene cuts to various parts of the service with the congregation singing happily or listening attentivley to the sermans. Luqina remains annoyed throughout. The action then cuts to the congregation beginning to leave the church.

Luqina: Thank GOD that's over...

Tom: Erm... I wouldnt use his name like that when your in here...

Luqina rolls her eyes as the pair leave the isle. The vicar approaches the pair a welcoming smile on his face.

Vicar: Good morning friends, I hope you enjoyed the service...

Tom: Yeah it was great Vicar, I enjoyed it...

Luqina sucks her teeth and stands on the spot agitated. Tom gives her a gentle nudge as he continues to talk to the vicar.

Vicar: I haven't seen you around here before....

Tom: We're new to the area...

Vicar: Oh right...always nice to see new friends join our parish..

Luqina: We're really religious like... our father,ya know the one on the Vicar Of Dibley, the lord is my shepard and all that...

The vicar looks at the pair unconvinced. Luqina smiles continually, but the vicar isn't impressed.

Siobhan
13-10-2006, 17:42
what is that woman like??? :rotfl::rotfl:

Jojo
13-10-2006, 20:51
:rotfl: Vicar of Dibley lol

I wonder if the Vicar will allow for them to marry in his church...

Abi
13-10-2006, 23:34
INT: SOLICITORS OFFICE

Annie and Mandy are all ready sitting in the solicitors office, waiting for the reading of the will. Leah and Craig walk in, late..

Mandy: Typical. Here to see what you can scrounge off mum, are ya?!

Leah: Get over yourself, i've got just as much right to be here as you do!

Solicitor: Ladies... and Gentleman, of course. Are we ready to begin?

Mandy: Some of us have been ready for 20 bloody minutes! :rolleyes:

Annie: Mandy, come on...

Mandy scowls slightly, and prompts the Solicitor to continue.

Solicitor: In your mothers words "Whenever the time comes for this Will to be read, i hope there is no sadness in my friends and family. I've had a good, life, and had beautifull children, who i wish have te greatest life possible. I leave my house and any other property to my daughter....."

The Solicitor pauses, and looks up at the 2 anxious couples. He continues...

Solicitor: "...Mandy. She has been a rock to me, and deserves only the best. I also leave my money to Mandy"

He looks up. Mandy looks satisfied, whilst Leah and Craig look emotionless and slightly distraut.

Solicitor: However, i would like a very personal item to my daughter, Leah. I ask that my Wedding Ring be given to her. Leah, please find the man of your dreams that you deserve, settle down, and make your own future"

Jojo
13-10-2006, 23:50
Yay - go Margaret!!! That is brilliant!!

Bryan
14-10-2006, 12:40
INT. SOLICTORS OFFICE - DAY

Mandy: "Please find the man of your dreams"... well it looks like you've found him...pair of scumbags...match made in heaen...or should I say hell!?

Leah: Mandy please...

Craig: I do not believe it, that stupid old bat! How dare she get one up on me and give her MY house!

Mandy: It was never YOUR house in the first place, despite what you always thought...

Craig: I bet she's having a right laugh now isnt she... bloody Craig Harvey defeated by a urn full of ashs... No way am i gonna let that old witch get one up on me! I'll contest it!

Mandy: Dya know what Craig! You can have the house!

Leah: You what!?

Mandy: (To solicitor) Get the papers sorted...let him have it... and whilst your at it get the divorce rolling... (To Craig) I want you out of my life for good...the pair of you... and if it means loosing my mothers hosue then so be it!

Craig: Fine by me...I don't want noting else to do with you, you sad old cow...dont know what I ever saw in you...probably the fact you were so desperate!

Mandy slaps Craig around the face. A smug smile remains on his face.

Craig: Go on...run off back to your grotty B&B. Spend you life cooking breakfasts and making beds...that's all you was ever god for...you cant give a man what he really needs... a good sex life...

Mandy: You *******!

Craig: I've got your sister and I've getting your mom's house...your left with nothing, and it's no more than you deserve... (to self) sad old cow...

Craig gets up from his seat, followed by Leah.

Craig: As they say in Spain...Adios...

Craig and Leah leave the room, holding hands. Mandy is left stunned, Annie tries to comfort me.

Mandy: I can't believe the pair of them!

Solicitor: There's one final thing Mandy...

Mandy turns around to face the solicitor. He pulls out an envelope from his drawer. He hands it to Mandy.

Mandy: You're mother wanted me to give this to you...upon her death. She has regretted keeping this from you for all these years...

Mandy looks at the solictor, confused and emotionless.

Jojo
14-10-2006, 17:17
Ooo - news from the deathbed - so is Mandy adopted maybe - there is definitely a skeleton in the closet there, although Mandy should hold on to the house and let Craig contest it all he wants - it shouldn't change anything! Take him for everything he has instead Mandy, hes the one who went off with your sister!

Abi
14-10-2006, 22:07
EXT: SINGH HOUSE

Sanjita walks up to the door of the house. She knocks on it, and Kash casually opens the door. He straighens up and frowns when he sees Sanjita...

Kash: What do you want?

Sanjita: I just thought i'd come take the kids out. Make a day of it, maybe go into town, see a movie... (Trails off)

Kash: Some how, i dont think so.

Sanjita: Pardon?!

Kash: You're not coming in here, and taking my kids out for the day, from night under my nose. You might as well forget about that now.

Sanjita: Your kids?! Excuse me!?

Kash: You heard me. You have no buisness here.

Kash slams the door shut, leaving Sanjita bewildered for a moment. She turns, and leaves the house. She walks a little bit down the path, when she sees Mohammed...

Sanjita: Mohammed!

Mohammed: Hi...

Sanjita: I just asked if i could take you all out... apparently not...

Mohammed: God, is he in one of those moods again? I seriously hate him when he does pathetic things like that... Actually, i hate him full stop.

Abi
14-10-2006, 22:56

Tom and Luqina sit smartly at the front of the empty church, waiting for the Vicar to remerge for the back...

Vicar: Sorry about the wait, one of the regulars suddenly died...

Tom: We're sorry to hear that...

Vicar: But ah! She has gone to a better place, who could wish sorrowness onto that?!

The vicar sits down next to the couple...

Vicar: So was there anything in particular you wanted to see me about?

Tom: Its just...

Luqina: We are engaged Vicar, and we just wondered, if it would be possible for you to marry us. Here, at this... this amazing church.

Vicar: Congratulations! Well, naturally, there are several things which we will need to go through at a later date

Tom: Of course, any time.

Vicar: Well, i think that should be all. If you would just come round the back to leave your details...

The Vicars' Wife, Jane, walks through the church, and stops the group.

Jane: Its you, isn't it? Out of OK magazine? Luqina, right?

Luqina: Erm... yes.

Tom: (Nudges Luqina and whispers) Looks like you've got a fan here- trust you to find one in a church!

Jane: Well, its not often we get a celebrity in a place like this! So... are you here for anything interesting, or just passing through?

Vicar: They're getting married, Jane. Here, with any luck!

Jane: Congratulations! Thats great news!... But... hang on a minute..

Tom: Is something wrong?

Jane: Well... i seem to remember seeing you in OK magazine before...

Vicar: Jane, you already said that...

Jane: But, you were getting married?

Tom: Dont be stupid.... i mean, come on, shes never been married before. It must've been someone else, right?

Luqina: Yeah, about that...

Tom: You mean... :eek:

Luqina: I didn't think you needed to know...

Vicar: Sorry, but i'm unable to marry you, if you have been previosly married...

Tom: I didnt need to know?! Surely, you would've told me before now...

Jane: I'm... sorry. I didn't realise...

Tom grabs Luqinas arm, and pulls her towards the door.

Tom: Come on, we're leaving. Now.

Jojo
14-10-2006, 23:24
:eek: Previously married?! Does that mean she is actually divorced then?? Ooo Tom - ditch her now! If she lied about that hun.....

DaVeyWaVey
15-10-2006, 11:10
Just caught up! I am loving all the storylines at the moment, wonder what is in the envelope that the solicitor gave to Mandy? :hmm: Hopefully whatever it is, it will wipe Craig's smirk off his face! Luqina was funny when she said the Vicar of Dibley line. :rotfl: She's definetly not to be trusted though, Tom should ditch her. Hayley seems like a bit of a troublemaker, can't wait to see more scenes with her in!

Bryan
15-10-2006, 12:20
INT. HARVEYS' HOUSE - DAY

Leah and Craig enter the house, Leah slams the front door behind her. She walks into the front room with an iritated look on her face, throwing her coat and bag onto the sofa. She circles the room looking agitated.

Leah: I can't do this anymore Craig!

Craig: Do what!?

Leah: The lying! The cheating! The deceit! My own sister thinks I'm a bloody murderer!

Craig: Well technically you are so you cant complain...

Leah: I've already lost my mother becuase of you! And now my sister! I have nothing but a bloody wedding ring!

Leah throws it onto the floor in anger.

Craig: Eh!? Where's all this come from!? What am I!? Eh!? Your boyfriend! You've got me!

Leah: What use is that when the whole of Baymoore thinks I'm a bloody murder! I can't keep this up 24-7, acting innocent when im totally guilty! It is driving me barmy!

Craig: I'm really starting to grow tired of this contast hysteria woman! Just get over it wil you!?

Leah: I smashed a metal poker into my mother's head Craig! I'm not going to forget that in a hurry! I wont ever forget it! And to make matters worse no one in Baymoore is ever gonna let me forget it! The police might think I'm innocent, there might be no phycial evidence but its there in my mind! And it's there in everyone's minds...

Craig: What ever happened to the Leah that didn't get a **** about what other people said or thought!?

Leah: She left the day I killed mom! Being with you is toxic Craig! It's ruined me! My family and friends have turned against me! And all I have is some plastic gangster!

Craig: I'll forget you just said that and blame it on the hormones... look your emotional at the moment, you just need some time away to get things in perspective, get your mind sorted and come back with your head held high...

Leah: A weekend to Blackpool is hardly gonna sort out all my worries is it!?

Craig: No...but maybe a month in the Bahamas might do the trick...

Craig pulls out two air tickets to the Bahamas from his pocket. Leha grabs hold of them and stares at them.

Craig: We leave tomorrow... you me and a five star hotel...

Leah almost bursts into tears with the emotions running trough her, Craig grabs hold of her and hugs her as she cries tears of sadness. He rubs her pack, concerned for her state of mind.

Bryan
15-10-2006, 12:50
INT. IQBAL & MARCUS' FLAT - DAY

Ruby is sitting on the sofa watching Hollyoaks, wrapped in her duvet with a cup of tea in her hands. All of a sudden there is a loud bang on the door.

Ruby: What the... (shouts) I'll get it...

Ruby gets up and opens the door, Kash storms into the house, dragging Mohammed by his arm.

Ruby: Dad!?

Kash: Dont call me that! I'm not your dad! Where is your mother!?

Sanjita comes out of her bedroom, tying up the belt on her silk dressing gown.

Sanjita: What's all the shouting about?

Kash: Oh look the slut has immerged from her sex-pit...

Iqbal follows her, wearing no shirt

Iqbal: Watch your mouth Kash...

Kash: And here comes the other one...:rolleyes:

Sanjita: Look Kash what do you want!?

Kash: Our son... he's telling me he HATES me... he HATES how I have treated you... he HATES how he cant see you...

Ruby: Yeah well maybe you should think of your son before yourself..

Iqbal: Shut up Ruby!

Kash: (To Sanjita) I hope you are happy...you have turned my son against me! He HATES my guts! And that is all down to you!

Sanjita: Kash...

Kash: Save it Sanjita! You want him!? You can have him!

Kash throws Mohammed towards Sanjita, she holds her son, who is crying.

Kash: Andonis will bring his things around later...

Sanjita: Look I didn't mean for this to get out of hand...

Kash: How DARE you ruin my relationship with my son! You BITCH! I WILL make you pay!

Kash storms out of the house, raging with anger. Ruby, Sanjita and Iqbal look at each other, unsure of how to take the events that have just occured.

Bryan
15-10-2006, 13:00
EXT. BAYMOORE BEACH - DAY

Mandy is sitting on the beach, looking out to sea, deep in thought. She is holding the envelope in her hands. Yet to open it. Annie can be seen in the distance, she walks down onto the beach and towards Mandy.

Annie: Mandy...Mandy love...

Mandy shakes out her of thought and looks at Annie.

Annie: I just thought I'd see where you'd got to... I could do with a hand starting tea in a bit...

Mandy: Oh yeah...sorry...I was just taking a few moments to myself...

Annie: Oh don't worry...I understand

There is a short silence between the pair, Annie is clearly finding it hard to approach the situation.

Annie: So then...have you opened the letter yet?

Mandy: No...i'm too scared... I don't know what it is about...getting myself all worked up over it..

Annie: Well maybe you should open it eh? Put your mind at rest...

Mandy: But it's a secret...what happens if it changes my opinion of mom? I'd rather remember her in a good way...

Annie: Maggie obviously wanted you to know something...she'd have wanted you to read it...

Mandy: Yeah I suppose...

Mandy takes a deep breath then rips open the envelope. She gets the letter out and read it. The camera shows her facial expressions, as she reacts to the letter. There is a look of utter shock and devastation on her face...

DaVeyWaVey
15-10-2006, 18:58
:eek: You can't leave it like that!! I want to know what the letter says!!

Jojo
15-10-2006, 19:15
:eek: Bry!! Dont you dare leave it like that!!! I need to know now - whats in that letter!! Tell me, tell me, tell me.....*breathes*

Kash is going to lose his entire family if he carries on the way he is - he's going to be a very sad lonely old guy if he isn't careful.

Siobhan
16-10-2006, 09:47
bry you B!!! you can't do that to us.. We need to know what is in that letter!!!!

excellent as usual, I am really loving that it is back

Bryan
16-10-2006, 16:43
INT. RED RUM - NIGHT

Vicky is seeing the final punters out of the pub. She bolts the door shut, as Hayley is picking up the glasses from the tables.

Hayley: You might aswell get off now Vicky, I'll finish up here...

Vicky: I can't just leave you to clean up all this on your own...

Hayley: It's just a few glasses... go on head off home, Nick will be pleased to see you :)

Vicky: Ok then, you know where I am if you need me...

Hayley follows Vicky towards the door.

Hayley: Thanks Vicky, have a good night :)

Hayley bolts the door behind her. She continues to get a pick up a few glasses. The back doorbell rings, Hayley goes and answers it, in comes some of her friends.

Girl: Hayleyyyy! Let's get this party started girl!

Boy: This idea is class man, wish my old man owned a pub!

Hayley: Yeah well let's all be thankful that they've left me on my own with the pub for a few days! :D

Girl 2: When they back then?

Hayley: Oh not until tomorrow!

Hayley turns on the stereo, which begins to blast out songs to the pub! She picks up a few bottles of vodka and other drinks and places them onto the counter.

Hayley: Right then folks, what can I get ya? :D

Bryan
16-10-2006, 16:51
INT. BACHELOR BOYS' HOUSE - NIGHT

Tom comes into the house, having been to the pub. Luqina switches off the tv and gets up, prepared for a confrontation.

Luqina: And where the hell have you been!?

Tom: Out!

Luqina: Obviously...but where!? I cooked your tea for you and everything!

Tom: You've cooked a meal!? Bloomin heck you must have a guilty concience!

Luqina: I have NOTHING to be guilty about!

Tom: How about the fact that you were married!?

Luqina: Big bloody deal! Me and Danilo seperated ages ago!

Tom: That's not the point and you know it! I had a right to know!

Luqina: Why!? It's part of my past! It has nothing to do with the here and now! It has NOTHING to do with me and you, and our wedding!

Tom:Apart from the fact that the vicar wont bloody marry divorcees!

The front door slams shut. Tom and Luqina turn around in shock. Into the living room steps Romeo, a bag over his shoulder. He shakes his hair and drops the bag down.

Romeo: Trouble in paradise eh?... Look like I've come back at just the right time...

Romeo has a disaproving look on his face. Tom is happy to see his friend, but Luqina does not share his enthuiasm.

Siobhan
16-10-2006, 16:56
wayhey.. Romeo is back!!! Is Laquina divorced? she just said she is seperated so she might still be married!!!

Bryan
16-10-2006, 17:15
INT. BAYMOORE B&B - NIGHT

Annie walks trough the front door, looking flustered. She pulls down her brolley and shakes the rain water off it. She takes off her coat and heads into the back room. Eddie is sitting at the dining table reading his newspaper.

Annie: (Concerned) Has Mandy come back yet!?

Eddie: No I havent seen her all day, I thought you was going to find her...

Annie: I did...but then she ran off... I'm worried about her...outside in this weather...

Eddie: She'll be fine... she'll come back when she's ready, why the studden panic?

Annie: Becuase she opened that letter from Margaret, and I don't think the news went down too well with her...

Eddie: Well what could it have been?

Annie: God knows, but it couldn't have been too good...

The front door slams shut. Annie and Eddie get up to see who it is. Mandy walks in, clutching the wet letter in her hands. It is clear she has been crying.

Annie: Oh thank god! Mandy we've been so worried about you...

Eddie: Mandy?... What's up love?

Mandy: It's this letter.... she's been lying to me all these years...

Annie: About what?

Mandy: My real father...it's not Alan...

Eddie: Well then who is then?

Mandy: You Eddie...you're my father...

shocks all around :eek:

Skits
16-10-2006, 17:19
didn't see that one coming. all these shocks and twists. it's so exciting.

Siobhan
16-10-2006, 17:24
:eek::eek::eek: oh my god.. did not see that coming..

DaVeyWaVey
16-10-2006, 20:33
:eek: Eddie is Mandy's father!! Never expected that!

Jojo
16-10-2006, 22:03
OMG !!! Romeo is back :cheer:

Eddie is Mandy's father!!! :eek:

What a set of episodes that was!!!

Bryan
17-10-2006, 18:35

Mandy: You Eddie...you're my father...

There is a short silence, as Eddie and Annie try to come to terms with this anouncement. Eddie suddenly goes faint and sits down at the dining room.

Annie: No...no...it can't be... she must be lying!... Eddie would never cheat on me! Never!

Mandy: Well it's true! It's here in black and white!

Mandy waves the letter around. Annie grabs it off Mandy and reads it, the smile quickly escaping her face.

Annie: But... this is pure nonscene! Margaret and me were friends! She would have told me all this!... Eddie wouldn't have cheated on me with her!

Mandy: Well babies dont come from the supermarket Annie!

Annie slaps Mandy around the face, Eddie gets up to try and control his wife, but she realises her actions were out of order. Annie starts to quiver, scared of how she is reacting.

Annie: Mandy...I'm soo sorry.... but...but...Eddie he's never been with Margaret! Never!

Eddie: Actually I have...

Annie turns around and looks at Eddie, a complete look of bewilderment on her face.

Annie: YOU WHAT!?

Eddie: Me and Margaret...we used to be married...

:eek:

Bryan
17-10-2006, 21:02
INT. BACHELOR BOYS' HOUSE - NIGHT

Romeo: Trouble in paradise eh?... Look like I've come back at just the right time...

Romeo has a disaproving look on his face. Tom is happy to see his friend, but Luqina does not share his enthuiasm.

Tom: (Excited) Romeo! You're back!?

Romeo: Looks like it doesn't it, come on...get the kettle on I could do with a decent British cuppa....

Tom: Yeah sure mate... Luqina...kettle

Luiqina raises an eyebrow, offended at Tom's demand for her to make a cup of tea. She shakes it off and walks towards the kitchen, giving Romeo a dirty look as she goes, she does the same.

Tom: Why didn't you say you was coming back?

Romeo: Thought I'd suprise you!

Tom: Well you've certainly done that... (shouts upstairs) Chris! Chris mate! Romeo's back!

Chris runs downstairs, pulling up his jeans as he goes...

Chris: Romeo mate!

Romeo: Ten guesses what you've been up to?

Chris: How did you guess!? :D

Romeo: Good to see some things haven't changed...

Chris comes down the stairs and gives him mate a macho hug.

Chris: You back for good!?

Romeo: I sure am cowboy...well I couldn't leave you two alone to pay the mortgage, I had mental images of the house being taken over by the ballifs...

The group of friends laugh at this.

Tom: Hows everything in Italy? The family all ok now?

Romeo: Yeah they're fine, I just wanted to make sure they got back into a routine...but now I'm back...

Tom: Erm...Claire's gone...

It only suddenly hits Chris, about the entire Claire situation.

Romeo: (Uncomfortable) Erm...yeah....Emma told me...

Tom: Anyways come on...sit down...pride of place on the sofa...

Romeo: I've got to see somebody first...

Chris: A man about a dog and all that like?

Romeo looks into the kitchen and sees Luqina resting on the counter, waiting for the kettle to boil. She gives him daggered looks, he gives her a look of disgust.

Romeo: Yeah...you could say that...

Bryan
17-10-2006, 21:23

Eddie: Me and Margaret...we used to be married...

Annie: Come again!?

Eddie: We were married...

Annie: What the hell do you mean Married!? When!?

Eddie: Before you...

Annie: Jesus Christ! (To Mandy) Did you know anything about this!? :angry:

Mandy: No! I'm as in the dark as you are...

Eddie: Maybe I should explain...

Annie: (Outraged) Yes! Maybe you bloody well should!

Eddie: Where should I start?...

Annie: (Trough gritted teeth) From the beginning...

Annie and Mandy take a seat, staring at Eddie, awaiting his explanation.

Eddie: It were... summer of 63... me and Margaret got together... we were loves young dream... or so we thought...it couldnt have been love tough... we were barely together a year before the cracks started to show... by 64 I just left her...

Mandy: Get her pregnant and then leave her! Nice move Eddie! :rolleyes:

Eddie: No! It wasn't like that at all! I never knew! I left Baymoore for a few years...where I got with Annie... when i come back Margaret was with Alan, and there was you...i just presumed...that you was his....she never said anything to say otherwise...

Annie: That doesn't change the fact that SHE is still your daughter!

Eddie: Do you think I don't know that woman!?... Look Mandy love...if I'd have known...things would have been so different...I'd have been there for you...no matter what....

Eddie tries to grab Mandy's hand, to comfort her. She pulls away, bites her lip to hold back the tears and leaves the room. Annie looks at Eddie, shaking her head in disbelief. An uncomfortable atmosphere in the room...

DaVeyWaVey
17-10-2006, 22:12
Another great set of scenes, i am loving the drama surrounding the Mandy storyline, talk about one shock after another! :eek:

Bryan
18-10-2006, 14:31

Mandy is sitting on the edge of her bed in tears. She holds a photo of her as a girl with her "father" Alan. She strokes it affectionatley, and whipes the tears from her eyes. There is a knock of the door, she puts the photo under her pillow.

Mandy: Who is it?

Eddie: It...it's me... Eddie...

Mandy: Come in..

The door creaks open as Eddie nevrously walks into the room. He sits on the edge of Many's bed.

Eddie: Mandy...I don't know what to say.... I'm so sorry...

Mandy: It's not your fault...you wasn't to know...

Eddie: How are you?... With all of this...

Mandy: I dont know... it's going to take some time to get used to it...

Eddie: Time is a great healer love... and I want to make up for the time we've lost, I might be getting on a bit but I want be a father to you...if you'll let me...

Mandy and Eddie look into each others eyes, she holds his arm and smiles gently to him. Annie walks into the room, and clears her throat.

Annie: (Serious) I hate to break up the reunion, but I want a word...now...

Jojo
18-10-2006, 14:37
Wow!!! Gripping stuff Bry!

So Eddie is daddy. Annie is definitely p....annoyed at that, which isn't surprising really.

Loving Romeos return! "Need to see a man about a dog" Looks at Luquina, something like that!" or words to that effect!! Pure brilliance!!

Bryan
18-10-2006, 14:46

The doorbell rings, Val stampedes towards the door in a rage, having been disrupted from her tv viewing. She opens the door and Romeo is standing there.

Romeo: Hi Val!

Val: What the bloody hell are you doing back here!?

Romeo: I live here...

Val tries to slam the door on him but he has his foot in the doorway

Val: How dare you have the cheak to knock on my door after what you did to Claire!

Romeo: I didn't do anything to Claire..it was her that ended the relationship!

Val: Yeah and she wouldnt have done that if you hadnt just buggered off and left her for six months! You broke that poor girl's heart Romeo! Living up to the Italian sterotype!

Romeo: Hey I never cheated on her once! And I havent since...

Val: What does it matter now!? She's gone....

Romeo: Well where is she?

Val: Far away from here, thats all you need to know... you and her are over... so just go...

Romeo: Actually I came to speak with Emma...

Val: Why!?

Romeo: It's about Luqina...

Val: She can do without that worry at the moment! The poor girl is suffering as it is!

Romeo: (Concerned) Why what's happened!?

Val: She was raped if you must know...

Romeo: Oh my god! Is she okay!?

Val: No, she isn't, she hasn't wanted to talk to anyone for weeks...so I know she isn't gonna wanna speak to you...now sling your hook!

Val attempts to slam the door on him once more, but Emma comes down the staircase, dressed in her pyjamas.

Emma: I do want to... let him in Mom...

Bryan
18-10-2006, 15:08

Annie and Eddie walk into the living room, Annie has a stern look on her face.

Eddie: Look Annie the last thing I want is for us to fall out with each other over this... I can understand this is difficult for you...

Annie: :rolleyes: Difficult doesn't even cover it! You have a child with another woman! A child Eddie! Something I could never give you!

Eddie: You know I have never resented you for that! As long as I had you that was the main thing!

Annie and Eddie sit down on the sofa, a cold atmosphere between the pair.

Eddie: I dont even know if Many will want it to be become public knowledge...

Annie: I bloody hope she doesnt!

Eddie: Look Annie i can't see how this would effect us...it happened before we were even together...I never have and never would cheat on you... I love you too much...

Eddie tries to hold Annie's hand, but she pulls away.

Annie: Jesus Eddie! When we started seeing each other... I never for one second realised you were a father...yes you were married...but why should that matter? You were divorcing her...

Eddie: And just becuase she was pregnant...that would have changed things?

Annie: Of course it would! I spent so many days thinking how wrong it was that I was stealing another woman's husband... the irony was that woman was one of my cloest friends...and I only found that out tonight!

Eddie: Dont let it ruin your memory of her, whatever you do...

Annie: I stole a father away from his unborn child...I've ruined a 40 year relationship!

Eddie: You wasn't to know...I didn't know... dont feel so guilty about it...

Annie: It's not as easy as that tough is it! God Eddie... how could you!?

Eddie: Please...Annie dear...I'm so sorry... I would never have intentially set out to make you mad like this...

Annie: I'm not mad...it's just... I dont know... it's just going to be all change around her from now on...

Siobhan
18-10-2006, 15:47
It is mad that Mandy's mum knew all about this but never ever said it to Annie. Gripping Stuff Bry.. can't wait for more

Bryan
19-10-2006, 18:21
INT. RED RUM PUB - NIGHT

The party is in full swing, many of Hayley's college friends have turned up. Hayley a few other girls are dancing raunchly to "Dont Cha" by the pussy cat dolls.

Hayley: Dont cha wish ya girlfriend was hot like me!? Dont cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me!? Dont cha, dont cha

Hayley almost trips over, but grabs onto one of the boys, who looks her up and down. She laughs and places her finger on his chest.

Hayley: Naughty! All good things come to those that wait! :D

Andonis is seating alone in the corner looking into a half empty alopop. Hayley staggers over to him and manages to sit down by him.

Hayley: Hey Andonononois... (laughs) How are you!? :D

Andonis: The same as always...

Hayley: Oh cheer up! Dance! Sing! Drink! Be merry!

Andonis: I can't really see a reason to be celebrate!

Hayley: Celebrate the future! Celebrate whatever you want! Come on enjoy yourself!

Andonis: I miss Emma...

Hayley: Oh you'll get over her...look (gestures towards Girls dancing) there's loads of lovely girls here tonight...take ya pic! :D

Andonis: (Laughs to self) Not that they'd ever want to get with me...

Hayley: Don't be so harsh on yourself..

Andonis: I'm ugly...boring... with a mental family...

Hayley: Now your talking rubbish...your intresting...funny... and gorgeous...

Andonis: You don't have to flatter me...

Hayley: I wasn't I was telling the truth...

The pair look into each others eyes for a moment. Hayley gives him a peck on a cheak and goes back. Andonis holds her hands, they look at each other again, he leans in for a kiss and the pair end up passionatley kissing....

Bryan
19-10-2006, 19:20
INT. ANDREWS' HOUSE - NIGHT

Emma is curled up at the top of her bed, Romeo is sitting on the edge of the bed, talking to her. She is recounting the rape

Emma: And well since then...I just cant seem to leave the house...or talk to anyone...I've just been so scared...

Romeo: Your a strong young girl Emma, I'm sure you'll get trough this...I'm back now if you ever need to chat...

Emma: Thanks :) I was quite suprised to hear your voice downstairs...

Romeo: Well I had to come back at some point

Emma: I'm sorry about mom snapping like that... she seems to have been in a foul mood for a few weeks now...

Romeo: I don't blame her, I treated Claire badly...

Emma: I'm sure you two will back it up when she turns up...

Romeo: IF she turns up... anyways moving on to the matter in hand...Luqina...

Emma: Oh god don't mention her name, she's been nothing but a vile witch recently, her and mom had a set too at the wedding, she threw mom into a pile of champagne!

Romeo: :rolleyes: It wouldn't suprise me...we can't let Tom marry her...we just can't!

Emma: I know, but he's blinded by her love... he cant see her for what she really is...hell I've tried these past few months but he wont listen!

Romeo: Well I'm back now, and trust me I'm gonna try every rule in the book... no way will I let her get her claws into Tom..i'd rather die first... you and me..we need to get together and nail her...once and for all...

Bryan
19-10-2006, 19:34
INT. RED RUM UPSTAIRS FLAT - NIGHT

The camera pans up from the floor where Andonis and Hayley's clothes are all over the floor of Patrick and Amy's bedroom. We see Andonis and Hayley in bed, sleeping. Police sirens can be heard, and blue flashing lights outside the window. The flashing lights wake up Andonis, who soon wakes up Hayley.

Andonis: Hayley...quick! Hayley!...wake up!

Hayley sees the lights and is dazed

Hayley: What the...?

Andonis: Someone must have called the police!

Hayley: Oh ****!

Hayley quickly jumps out of bed and puts on her clothes, Andonis does the same.

CUT TO:

INT. RED RUM PUB - NIGHT

The police are banging on the door of the pub. Hayley friends have turned down the music and are unsure what to do. Hayley and Andonis run into the room in a fluster.

Hayley: Well what are you all here for!? Come on! Get out! Use the back door!

The friends start to leave via the back entrance. Hayley unbolts the door and opens it, a police man steps inside.

PO: I've had reports of loud music... we have reason to believe there's been a lock in...

Hayley: No officer, just a peaceful night in...

The police officer looks around at the messy pub, and Hayley and Andonis, dressed scruffily.

PO2: It's no lock up!

Another police officer walks in from the back, ushering the kids back into the room.

PO2: Trying to escape around the back entrance :rolleyes:

PO: (To Hayley) How old are you all?

Hayley: 18...

PO: And I'm the winner of the X factor... even so...it doesn't matter how old you are...a lock in is against the law...so you are in SERIOUS trouble.

From out the back steps Patrick and Amy, back home a day early, they walk in stunned at the scene infront of them.

Patrick: (Angry) What on EARTH is going on here!?

Hayley turns around to see Patrick and Amy, then faces back at the policeman, she takes a nervous gulp...

DaVeyWaVey
19-10-2006, 22:30
Good stuff! I wonder how Romeo and Emma will nail Luqina, this should get very interesting! I really like Hayley's character! I wonder if she will worm her way out of the lock in situation!

Jojo
19-10-2006, 23:05
OOoo - there will be trouble for Hayley!!

Go Romeo! Get Luquina out!

Great stuff Bry

Siobhan
20-10-2006, 09:30
OOoo - there will be trouble for Hayley!!

Go Romeo! Get Luquina out!

Great stuff Bry

I knew it.. Hayley was just asking for trouble with the lock in. I wonder how much of her and Adonis is aquated to drink???

Bryan
20-10-2006, 11:41
INT. RED RUM PUB - NIGHT

Hayley's friends have now left. Hayley is sat in one of the booths, Amy and Patrick sitting either side of her. The two police officers are sitting directly opposite.

PO: Locks in are a serious offence, you do realise that?

Amy: Of course we do officer, we THOUGHT we could trust Hayley to be on her own...obliviously not...

Patrick: (To PO) Look mate...there's been no harm done, can't you just let it go?

PO: If we "let it go" for every crime that was comitted sir we would be living in a world of tyrany..

Hayley: Look please...I didn't mean to break the rules...it was meant to be a party...upstairs...but they just got out of control and came downstairs...

The police officer roles his eyes. The front door opens and in walks James, looking tired.

PO: Detective Andrews...

James: (To Amy) I just got your call... what's been going on?

PO: This young lady has had a lock in...

Patrick: James mate, can't you sort something out?

James gestures for the police man to speak to him by the bar. He gets up and walks towards James.

James: Look mate, they are good people...they dont usually do this kind of thing...

PO: What are you suggesting Detective?

James: Dont charge them... make up some story...

The officer is clearly uncomfortable about this.

James: Look if anyone says anything blame it on me... I'll take the blame...okay?

The officer gives James a friendly nod. He walks over to Patrick and Amy.

PO: All right then listen up..we're gonna let you off with a cauation this time... as long as you make sure this wont happen again...

Amy: Certainly officer, I'll make sure it doesn't...

Amy gives Hayley a scornful look, Hayley folds her arms and rolls her eyes.

PO: I have no option but to inform the brewery...what they decide to do is there decison...

Patrick: The brewery! Oh come on we could loose our licence!

PO: Be thankful that you're not in a prison cell! (To other office) Come on then...let's go...

Patrick shows the officers out. He goes up to James.

Patrick: Cheers for that mate :) ...

James: No worries, anytime...that's what coppers are there for :D

The camera cuts to Amy and Hayley who are giving each other daggered looks. James leaves, Patrick walks up to Hayley.

Patrick: I think it's about time you go to bed young lady...

Hayley: But it's only 1!

Patrick: Now...

Hayley gets up, a smug smile on her face.

Amy: Don't think you've got away with this lady... I want a serious chat with you tomorrow... sleep well :D

Amy has the final line, she smuggly looks at Hayley, finally getting one up on her.

Bryan
20-10-2006, 12:03

The vicar is polishing the candlesticks at the front of the church. Luqina walks in and glides down the isle as if it were a catwalk, wearing a revealing dress, deisgner sunglasses and high heels that click along the floor. The vicar turns around and faces Luqina.

Vicar: Luqina...:rolleyes:

Luqina: Morning vicar! :D Hows it going? Been praying to him up there!? :D

Vicar: If you mean god, then yes everyday, which any follower of the church would do...

Luqina: Nah..I can't be doing with that...have more important things to do with my time...like filing my nails...

Vicar: Is there a reason for your visit to St Mary's today?

Luqina: Mary? Whose Mary?

Vicar: The name of the church...

Luqina: Oh right, whatever... anyways yeah... I want to get married here! :D

Vicar: I've already explained to you Luqina, that I can not marry divorcees...

Luqina: Oh go on, just this once... please... do it for the sake of the lord above! :D

Vicar: It is he who said we shouldn't...

Luqina: God he needs to get into the 21st century! Theres no point getting married if you havent already been the past...it's the trend these days...

Vicar: You foul woman...

Luqina: Look I'll put it to you simply... you marry me and Tom... or I tell Jane about what you get up to with the sunday school teacher behind closed doors...

Vicar: I beg your pardon! Me and Chasity have never...I would never cheat on my wife!

Luqina: You wanna take the risk? Just one word to Jane and that's your marriage down the plugole...and your god wont be able to remarry you remember...:p

Vicar: But it's untrue! I would never commit adultery!

Luqina: Trust me Vicar I can lie for England... a couple of mock up photos, a pair of dirty knickers... I'll have your marraige in tatters before you can say divorce settlement...

Vicar: God help you!

Luqina: No, you help me! A marriage for a marraige...so then, what do you say!? :D

Vicar: Does it look like I have a choice? :rolleyes:

Luqina plants a kiss on the Vicar, leaving her red lipstick on his lips.

Luqina: Brilliant! I knew you'd see sense! I'll see you soon then Vicar! tata!

Luqina walks off swinging her handbag and walking gleefully, a smile of satisfaction on her face.

Siobhan
20-10-2006, 12:27
what a cow!! I hope she get caught out. come on Romeo.. get working on this quick

Bryan
20-10-2006, 12:33
INT. VALENTINO'S RESTUARAUNT - NIGHT

Rebecca is laying tables at Valentinos, before the lunch time rush. Richard comes trough the door carrying his breifcase and wearing a large winter coat.

Rebecca: Richard, what a pleasure to see you...

Richard: Just thought I'd pop in for a coffee, the finest in Baymoore...

Rebecca: Well it has been since Gary's cafe closed down...

Richard: Yeah well we hope to get that up and running again soon... just want to leave Tanya to deal with it... anyways will you join me for a coffee?

Rebecca: Of course, I always have time for an old friend...

Richard sits down at one of the booths, with a view looking out to sea.

Rebecca: So then, what's up?

Richard: How do you mean?

Rebecca: Well you are usually for two busy to fit coffee into your shcedule, so I'm guessing there's something troubling you...

Richard: Well yes...there is...I come for advice really...

Rebecca finishes making the coffees, she walks towards the booth, puts the cups down and sits down.

Rebecca: Come on then, spill...

Richard: It's Hilary?

Rebecca: Isn't it always..

Richard: Well you remember Siobhan... she was our daughter...

Rebecca: Come again!?

Richard: Turned out after Hilary left me...well she was pregnant...but put the baby up for adoption...

Rebecca: Jesus...I had no idea...

Richard: Neither did I... well we found out she was a con artist...lied all along... but the point remains...me and Hilary have a daughter out there somewhere...

Rebecca: Oh my goodness...

Richard: You see I want to find her... make up for lost time...but Hilary is admanet not to get to know her...

Rebecca: So its a question of whether to go against Hilary or not...

Richard: Exactly, but she's having none of it...

Richard's phone rings.

Richard: Sorry...do you mind?

Rebecca: No, not at all...

Richard gets up and moves to the other end of the restuaurnt, where he picks up the phone.

Richard: Hello... Jack!? :eek: Oh my god...you've found her!?...

Richard rushes back towards the table, and gets out a pen and paper and writes down the adress.

Richard: Thank you so much!... I'll bring in your cheque later on today! Thanks Jack!...Bye!

Rebecca looks intrigued at the conversation.

Richard: Oh my goodness Rebecca... that was the PI...he's found her...he's found my daughter!

Siobhan
20-10-2006, 12:40
:cheer::cheer:guess who's back, back again, Siobhan is back, don't tell hilary!!!!

Bryan
20-10-2006, 12:57
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/michelle.jpg

From Tomorrow...

Michelle Grosvenor played by Claire Goose

diamond1
20-10-2006, 13:42
at last romeo is back.....wonder how he is gonna stop luqina (have to admit far more intrested to see his reaction when claire comes back-him chris ooo theres gonna be blood)

but for now the bachelor boys are BACK!!

DaVeyWaVey
20-10-2006, 17:45
Another good set of scenes, i must admit Luqina is a bitch that can make me laugh sometimes! "Mary? Mary who?!" :rotfl: But for her getting her way, that's pure evil!

Bryan
22-10-2006, 10:34
INT. RED RUM - MORNING

Amy and Patrick are in the kitchen, clearly in a mood from last night. Hayley walks in, bold as brass.

Hayley: Morning dad, sleep well?

Hayley sits down and steals a peice of Amy's toast, munching on it with delight

Amy: How dare you...

Hayley: Christ Amy it's only a peice of toast...you can have it back if it means so much to you...:p

Hayley offers a half eaten peice of toast to Amy, Amy gives her a dirty look, so Hayley continues to eat it.

Amy: I'm not on about the toast...

Hayley: 10 guess then...:hmm:

Amy: Don't you dare mess around with me lady! You have been a stupid, stupid little girl!!

Hayley: Well make your mind up, what am I? A lady or a girl?

Amy: Do you realise the seriousness of your actions!?

Hayley: It was just a bloody lock in!

Amy: Which is against the law! And which you had no right to arrange!

Hayley: Anyone would think I'd set fire to the place :rolleyes:

Amy: You might aswell of done! Becuase the brewery might take our licence off us! And that would be the end of us! All because of YOU! You and your bloody childish behaviour!

Hayley: I'm NOT a child...i'm 18 years old!

Amy: Then act like it! Grow up and take some responsibility for your actions!

Hayley: I don't even know why I'm listening to this... you are not my mom.. I don't have to do anything you say...

Amy: Fine then! Patrick, you say something to this unruley daughter of yours!

Patrick: Erm...erm... don't do it again, okay?

Hayley: Sure.. anyways I'm off to college.

Hayley picks up her bag and leaves, but not before giving Hayley a smug look. She slams the door shut behind her.

Amy: Jesus Christ Patrick!

Patrick: What!?

Amy: Letting her get off like that! You had better start showing that little madame some discipline...or there will be trouble!

Bryan
22-10-2006, 10:40
INT. BACHELOR BOYS HOUSE - MORNING

Romeo comes down stairs, the house is in darkness, he looks around to see that no one is awake. He then creeps over to the computer table and acesses the internet.

He goes onto Google and searches for "Luqina Javel husband Danilo", he acesses a site with pictures of their wedding ceremony.

Tom: What the hell do you think you are doing!?

Romeo jumps out of his skin, he turns around to see Tom standing behind him, arms on his hips, showing a look of annoyance.

Tom: Well? Come on...It had better be good!

Bryan
22-10-2006, 10:47
EXT. EXETER HOUSING ESTATE - MORNING

Richard and Rebecca seem out of place, as they walk trough a trampy housing estate, with littered floors, graffitit on walls and boarded up houses.

Richard: To think she's been living like this for so long...

Rebecca: We can't choose where we are brought up...

Richard: I could have given her so much better tough...

Richard looks at the note he has taken. It has the name Michelle Grosvenor and an adress below it, he looks ahead and sees the house that she lives.

Richard: She's just a name and an adress to me... and me to her a stanger in a suit... it doesn't seem right does it?

Rebecca: No...it doesn't... but this is your chance to make it better...

Richard: But what if she wants nothing to do with me?

Rebecca: You will never know if you don't try... plus it will finally be able to remove the "what ifs" that are going trough your head...

Richard takes a nervous gulp, Rebecca holds his hand. The pair walk down the garden path, with an overgrown lawn and litter in the garden. Richard presses the doorbell but if falls off the door. He ends up knocking on the front door.

Richard looks at Rebecca neverously, in need of some support.

Rebecca: It will be fine, trust me...

The door opens slowly, Michelle (Claire Goose) opens the door, looking around to see if it is only Richard and Rebecca, she is edgy and nervous.

Michelle: What dya want?

Richard: Michelle?...Michelle grosvenor?

Michelle: Yeah, who the hell are you?

Richard: I'm your father...

DaVeyWaVey
22-10-2006, 19:56
:eek: What's gonna happen now?! How is Michelle going to react?! Really want more! :D

Abi
22-10-2006, 20:26
EXT: EXETER HOUSING ESTATE- Morning

Richard: I'm your father...

Michelle: (Mockingly) Daddy-kins! I've been waiting my whole life for you to find me, Daddy! My whole life has been leading up to this moment!

Michelle rolls her eyes

Michelle: Oh per-lease, what kind of perverted, sick ******* are you?!

Richard: This might sound a bit sudden but -

Michelle: (Interupts) Too right its bloody sudden, you wierdo! Who the hell do you think you are, storming in here like some crazy Chicken high on Ecstacy?!

Richard: Maybe i shouldn't have come round like this, but i really wanted to get to know you and... -

Michelle: (Interupts) Sick arses like you deserve to be locked up in a mad house! Who sent you round here then, eh?! I mean, come on, thats just plain sick comin' round here pretending to be my dead father!

Richard: Excuse me?!

Michelle: Like i said, you're a perverted sick *******, and why i've even given you the time of day up to now is beyond me!

Michelle slams the door, leaving Rebecca and Richard shocked. They walk away slowly..

Rebecca: Blimey! That was a bit full on...

Richard: Dead father...? What kind of person would tell her that?!

Rebecca: Well, now i guess you've met her...

Richard: I'm not giving up that easily. Shes my daughter, i know it... and i'll find the proof, you mark my words.

Jojo
22-10-2006, 20:32
So, she thinks Richards dead, so hows he going to convince her?!

Abi
22-10-2006, 20:46
INT: BACHELOR BOYS HOUSE- Morning

Tom: Well? Come on...It had better be good!

Romeo: Oh come on, you can't say you haven't wondered...

Tom: Actally, yeah i bloody well can!

Romeo: So she was married, and she doesn't tell you, and you dont even wonder why?! I knew you were in the dark about her, but you're so far into it, you're nearly back in cavemen times!

Tom: Will you ever be happy for us?! Seriously?!

Romeo: Shes not marriage material, and thats that!

Tom: So you're jealous then, are ya!?

Romeo: Get a grip! You can't marry someone, who doesn't even bother telling you she was married- how can you trust her in the slightest?!

Tom: You obviously can't be happy for us... why did i expect you to...? You're not the person i thought you were...

Tom storms out the room, disheartened. Luqina rushes into the house, and hugs Tom tightly...

Luqina: You'll never guess... the church... i got us a date!

Tom: A date...?

Luqina: For the wedding. End of the month, babe!

Abi
22-10-2006, 21:08
INT: RED RUM PUB- Day

Vicky walks into the empty pub, and wonders over to Amy who is at the bar..

Vicky: I heard about what happened... Amy, i'm so sorry...

Amy: Whatever... its a bit late now, really!

Vicky: If i'd known what she was planning, then i would've -

Amy: You should've guessed what she'd do, Vicky! How could you let her be so irresponsible!? Me and Patrick could've lost our licence because of that and you! Our home, our pub, our jobs!

Vicky: If you hadn't gone swaning off, then it wouldn't have even happened!

Amy: I went to bury a family member! Is that against the law?!

Vicky: Even so..

Amy: Sorry, but i dont know how you could let her get away with this!

Vicky: I've other things on my mind, ok!?

Amy: Come on then, whats more important then my life, my home and my job!? Go on, spill!

Vicky: I'm pregnant, alright?!

Siobhan
23-10-2006, 12:00
So Michelle is the new Siobhan/Emma.. well Ems, we have been replaced :crying::crying:

Seriously, I am dying to know about Luquina's marriage... Can't believe they are getting married so soon.. she is very much hiding something I wonder what :hmm::hmm:

Jojo
23-10-2006, 14:36
:crying: So sad!!! Its the end of an era!!

Do you think Luquina is actually divorced though :hmm: Something going on there I think

DaVeyWaVey
23-10-2006, 17:20
Good stuff, i didn't expect Michelle to react the way she did...i hope Richard can prove to her that he is her father. I wish Tom would listen to Romeo...he's making such a big mistake marrying Luqina, she is hiding something more than a previous marriage i predict. :hmm:

Abi
23-10-2006, 17:36

Vicky: I'm pregnant, alright?!

Amy: Excuse me?!

Vicky: You heard me... God, its just one huge sodding mess...

Amy: Vicky... I'm sorry, i didn't know..

Vicky: Thats because i didn't want you to know. Not you, not anyone...

Amy: What about the father!?

Vicky: Well, it would be a bit hard to tell him, wouldn't it....

Amy: I dont understand...

Vicky: How can i tell the father, when i dont even know who it is?! Everythings just one mess... everything was going to be so perfect as well...

Amy walks around the bar, and hugs Vicky tightly. Vicky sobs into her shoulder...

Amy: Come on, hun, its going to be ok...

Bryan
23-10-2006, 18:55
INT. PAIGNTON POLICE STATION - DAY

James knocks on the door to Lorraine's office, she is on the phone, she gestures for him to come in and take a seat.

Lorraine: Oh ok... right then I'll write you in for 3pm... i'm just going for a spot of lucnh so no need to come early...ok bye...

James has a grin on his face.

James: Lunch? is that what you call it these days? :D

James winds down the blinds and locks her door. He walks towards her with a grin on his face, he attempts to unbotton her blouse but she stops him from doing so.

Lorraine: I want a word...

James: Can't it wait...I've been looking forward to this all morning...

Lorraine: It's about your publican friends... Patrick and Amy O Brian?

James: Oh...right

Lorraine: You know you have no right to let people off the hook... you cant have one rule for one... and...

James: I'm sorry...can't we just leave it this time... they don't deserve the hassle for a silly mistake...

Lorraine: I'm prepared to let it go this time...but you have to realise that you are a very very naughty boy...

James raises an eyebrow at this and goes into to kiss her, she pulls away. She feels in her draw and pulls out a whip.

Lorraine: And we all now what happens to naughty boys... they get punished!

Lorraine grabs hold of James tie and pulls him onto the desk. The camera cuts to outside of her office where their noises of enjoyment can be heard...

Bryan
23-10-2006, 19:01
INT. JENKINS MANOR - EVENING

Richard is lying on the bed, watching the daily buisness news. Hilary is taking off her jewellery.

Richard: I was thinking of taking you out for dinner later...

Hilary: Oh right...for any special ocassion?

Richard: Can't I treat my wife from time to time?

Hilary: Oh I'm not complaing :D , I'm just going to have a quick shower...then I'm all yours...

Hilary walks into the ensuite bathroom and locks the door. Richard waits until the shower begins to run and quickly wriggles off the bed. He sneaks over to her vanity table and begins to rumoauyge trough her important documents.

He looks trough various bank statements and certifictaes. All of a sudden the shower stops, sooner than he had expected. He tries to put them away quickly but drops them on the floor. He gets down on his knees to pick them up. The ensuite door opens and Hilary walks into the room in her underwear...

Hilary: I forgot the shampo... what the hell are you doing!?

Richard turns around, the documents still in his hands, he tries to think of an excuse off the top of his head.

Siobhan
24-10-2006, 09:16
Uh oh!!! Richard is caught! wonder what he will say to hilary.. will he tell her the truth???

Abi
24-10-2006, 14:39
INT: JENKINS MANOR- Night

Richard: Hilary, i was.... er...

Hilary: Going through my stuff- yeah, i can bloody well see that!

Richard: Its not what it looks like...

Hilary: Oh, it isn't, is it?! So you're not lying to me, and going against my words?!

Richard is silent..

Hilary: How could you, Richard!

Richard: i just need the proof...

Hilary: Pardon?!

Richard: I've found her... i've found my daughter... i just need the proof now...

Hilary: (Obviously shocked and emotional) What?!

Richard: I couldn't just forget about her, my own flesh and blood...

Hilary: But after everything we said, everything we promised to each other, and you LIE to me?!

Richard: I've done so many things in my life that i shouldn't have done... its about time i right some wrongs, Hils. We can do it, together. I needed to find her, and now i need to prove to her who i am.

Bryan
24-10-2006, 15:06
INT. RED RUM - MORNING

Patrick is unpacking the crates in the bar, whistling to himself, the post man walks in and hands him the post.

Patrick: Thanks mate...

Patrick flick trough the pile of letters and notices one adressed from the brewery, he opens it and reads the letter. Amy walks into the room dressed glamarously for a day behind the bar.

Amy: Morning babe, that the post man I just heard?

Patrick: Erm....erm yeah...

Amy: You okay?.... What's the letter about?

Patrick hands Amy the letter.

Patrick: It's the brewery, they said they are going to be monioring us closely in the next few weeks...

Amy: (Sarcastc) Oh brilliant!.... And you know whose bloody fault this is dont you!?

Patrick: Don't start again...

Amy: That stupid little girl could have us out of a job and a home!

Patrick: Don't worry it isn't that serious...

Amy: For god sake Patrick! It can't get much more serious than loosing the licence!

Patrick: They havent done so...they said they will be observing us...as long as its ok from now on...

Amy: Well you can organise the pub for the next few weeks then! You put the effort in then! You book the entertainment and theme nights!

Patrick: We don't need no "entertainment" and "theme nights"

Amy: Yes we do, we need to make an effort, wow the assesor... otherwise we're out of here...and I swear to you now Patrick, that happens and I'm leaving you...

Bryan
24-10-2006, 15:27
INT. ANDREWS' HOUSE - DAY

Emma is sat alone in her room on her laptop, looking at various websites about Luqina and Danilo's marriage.

Search engine results send her to various celebrity gossip sites and fan sites. However she comes across an article on a fan forum from one of the posters.

Posted by LJDL FOREVER: They may be having difficulties at the moment but I have every faith in Luqina and Danilo's marriage. They are so alike and clearly in love, they are just sorting out their problems from other sides of the world. Abscence makes the heart grow stronger I believe. If they were over then they would have got a divorce. They are still married - official - i have checked records, so there is still hope for the pair.

Emma looks shocked at reading this. She immediatley grabs her phone and dials a number.

Emma: Yeah hi Romeo it's me...I've found it... she's still married to him! We have the proof that we need! :D

Siobhan
24-10-2006, 15:52
I knew she was still married.. now Emma and Romeo have the thing they need to stop the wedding

DaVeyWaVey
24-10-2006, 20:27
So now Emma and Romeo have proof, they can stop Luqina and Tom's wedding! I wonder if Luqina can wriggle out of this one..:hmm:

Jojo
24-10-2006, 21:58
Ooo whats luquina going to say about this!!! I can't wait!!!

Bryan
25-10-2006, 14:09
EXT. EXETER HOUSING ESTATE - DAY

Richard and Hilary walk trough the housing estate towards Michelle's house. Hilary clearly disaproves of the state of the area, giving it dirty looks.

Hilary: How can anyone live in a place like this...

Richard: Well she has, theres no changing that, all we can do is make her future better...

Hilary: I can't believe you've talked me into this...

Richard: You know it's for the best...

Hilary: The best for who? You?

Richard: Let's not start this again...

The pair walk down the garden path, Richard knocks on the door. There is a twitch in the curtains. They wait a while for someone to come to the door. The door opens, and Michelle stands in the doorway.

Michelle: For christ sake, not you again..flaming pervert...

Richard: Look Michelle... we didn't get off to the greatest starts last time...

Michelle: Too right we didn't... and how do you know my name!?

Richard: Becuase I've done my research, I know all about you...

Michelle: Been stalking me have you!? You give me the bloody creeps!? And whose this then... I suppose she's my "mother"?

Richard: Well actually yes...

Michelle: Rubbish! My mother is sat in my living room! And my father is dead! Now stop playing these stupid games!

Richard: You were adopted at birth! We are your biological parents...

Someone else comes up behind Claire, her name is Kate (Julie Walters)

Michelle: No...I don't believe you no...your lying!

Kate: No they're not Michelle, they're telling the truth...let them in...

Michelle has a complete look of devastation on her face.

Bryan
25-10-2006, 14:21
INT. BACHELOR BOYS' HOUSE - DAY

Romeo is sat at the computer table looking at the site that Emma has given her, he is sipping on a mug of cofee. Luqina walks into the room, dressed as slutty as usual.

Luqina: Romyo..shouldn't you be cooking spaghetti at the restauraunt?

Romeo doesn't answer her, he just rolls his eyes in disgust.

Luqina: Fine... silence suits me...

She sits down on the sofa and switches on the Jeremy Kyle Show.

Jeremy: And on Today's show we talk about Divorce...

Romeo: (Laughs to self) How appropriate

Luqina: I beg your pardon!?

Romeo: I said how appropriate...

Romeo gets up and switches off the TV. He walks up to Luqina.

Romeo: Now I'm gonna give you the oppurtunity to pack your bags, leave and not say a word to Tom...

Luqina: Sorry?

Romeo: Save my friend the humiliation of having to go trough the heartache of a wedding... we all know he's gonna get hurt.. I'd just rather you leave now before things get any worse!

Luqina: How dare you tell me to go! I will not go! I love Tom, regardless of what you may think!

Romeo: Wonder if he'd love you if he found out you were still married to Danilo...

Luqina: Wh..wh...what are you on about!? We are Danilo seperated years ago!

Romeo: But you didn't divorce...

Luqina: Of course we did! Seperated/divorced, the same thing! We are no longer married!

Romeo: Well this interent forum says otherwise!

Luqina: You believe what you read on the internet!? Oh come on Romeo is that all you have to "convict" me!? Tom would never believe that rubbish... Why can't you just accept that me and Tom are gonna to get married!?

Romeo walks up to Luqina and stares her straight in the face. There is a silence as they try and work each other out.

Romeo: You're not gonna get away with this...do you understand me!? I am gonna make sure that I find everything I need to nail you once and for all...it's just a matter of time...

Romeo gives Luqina a luck of disgust.

Romeo: Anyways I best me off I've got "spaghetti to cook at the restauraunt"

Romeo grabs his coat and heads out of the house. Luqina takes a deep breath and a nervous gulp.

Siobhan
25-10-2006, 16:38
coooollll!!! what is the betting that Luquina gets to Tom before Romeo???

Abi
25-10-2006, 22:50
EXT: EXETER HOUSING ESTATE- Day

Michelle lets Richard and Hilary into the house, and locks and bolts the house immediately behind her...

Richard: I know you didn't expect this, and its going to be a shock... but we really want to get to know you.You're our daughter, after all...

Michelle: Dont you go saying that!

Kate: I'm sorry love, but its the truth... hear them out, at least...

Michelle: How could you do this to me though?! Not even tell me, and let these freaks turn up on my doorstep!

Kate: How do you find the words?! Seriously!

Michelle looks out the window, uneasy, and checks the bolted door...

Michelle: Sorry, but i really can't beleive this...

Kate: I can't have children... and the moment i saw you, i loved you as if you were my own. I should've told you, but i guess... if you didn't know... i could carry on, as if it wasn't true.

Richard: But it is. We have the proof, right here.

Richard grabs the papers out of Hilarys hands, and passes them to Michelle, much to her annoyance. Michelle looks them over, and passes them back.

Michelle: Well i dont know what you expect of me. Nice to know i've been lied to all my life... but dont you two think that by coming in here, telling me allsorts, will change anything. I dont want to know. So get out.

Jojo
25-10-2006, 22:54
Definitely an understandable reaction!

Will they convince her though? How does Kate really feel about it all?

Abi
26-10-2006, 16:47
INT: RED RUM PUB- Morning

Amy is wiping up the bar ready to open up. Patrick walks in, tying up his tie.

Amy: Wondered when you'd surface!

Patrick: Slept in... Sorry, i've got to dash off...

Amy: Wait, i just wanted to say, i've booked us an appointment at the adoption clinic for an introductory interview. So they can see if we're the right sort to adopt. Its later on today, is that ok?

Patrick: Today? Amy, you should've said earlier!

Amy: Why?! You're not busy are you...?

Patrick: Hayleys got her interview at college. I said i'd go along with her for support...

Amy: But, what impression is it gonna make to the adoption people, if you dont turn up?!

Patrick: Sorry, but i've promised now. I've got to dash.

DaVeyWaVey
26-10-2006, 18:56
Great stuff! An understandable reaction from Michelle!

Abi
26-10-2006, 20:11
EXT: EXETER HOUSING ESTATE- Morning

Richard and Hilary walk back over to the house again...

Hilary: I dont see what good this is going to do. Shes told you enugh times what she thinks of us.

Richard: And not letting us get a word in edgeways! Come on, lets at least give her the chance to here us out...

Richard knocks on the door, and Michelle opens it. She tries to close it on them, but Richard puts his foot in the door. She reluctantly opens it..

Richard: Sorry Michelle, but i can't just leave and forget about you. I need you to hear me... to hear us both, out, before you make any decisions.

Michelle: 20 years you've not been in my life. 20 years. What the hell makes you think i want you to start now?!

Richard: We're your parents.

Michelle: Not you're not.

She points to Kate who is listening in from the kitchen.

Michelle: She is my family. And my Dad is certainly not you!

Richard: At least let me leave my contact details, in case you change your mind.

Richard hands her a buisness card...

Michelle: Might've known you'd be some of those posh, stuck up snobs!

Kate: (walks in and says to Michelle...) Dont be so harsh, love. Give them a chance, for me.

Michelle: You're the person that raised me. You've been more of a mother to me then that women, and Dads been more of a father then him. They're not my parents, you are.

Kate: You read it yourself, they live in Jenkins Manor! They can give you what i could never do for you. A future you can rely on and look forward to.

Michelle: I dont want their future, i want mine here with you two!

Kate: What kind of future do you have... with him?!

Kate indicates to the upstairs, Michelle looks uncertain

Kate: You can get away from him. Dont waste the chance, please love.

Bryan
26-10-2006, 20:26
INT. RED RUM UPSTAIRS FLAT - DAY

Amy is stormign around the kitchen, banging coapboards shut, whilst putting away the dried up crockery. Hayley walks into the room, casually texting on her phone.

Hayley: PMT or something?

Amy: I beg your pardon!?

Hayley: Well something has to explain your foul mood...

Amy: Don't ever start Hayley...I am NOT in the mood!

Hayley: What EXACTLY is your problem!?

Amy: You if you must know!

Hayley: Me!?

Hayley puts her phone away and focuses on the argument.

Amy: You watlz into this place... take over, cause nothing but trouble...

Hayley: Jealous of the attention Patrick is giving me eh!?

Amy: Have you ANY idea how important that meeting was today!?

Hayley: What meeting...oh the one you had to cancel!? :p

Amy goes to swing for Hayley, but she grabs her arm.

Hayley: Now now you don't want to be doing that... just more excuse to get dad on side...

Amy: You nasty peice of work! Why don't you just bugger off back to Ireland!?

Hayley: And give you the satisfaction...(laughs) no way... I am here to stay Amy, so you might aswell get used to it...

Hayley leaves the room with a smug grin on her face. Amy is close to breaking point.

Siobhan
27-10-2006, 09:28
:eek: who's him?? I want to know.. dont' leave me hanging!!!

Abi
27-10-2006, 17:18
EXT: RED RUM PUB- Day

Sanjita and Iqbal are walking along the main street, Sanjita holding onto Iqbas arm. They've just come back back from the cinema...

Sanjita: That film was amazing! Those special effects, and the scenes... and lets not forget the actors! :cool: :rotfl:

Iqbal: Dont you go getting ideas!

Sanjita: Would i ever do that?! :lol:

Iqbal: I'm gonna go get some chips for tea, yeah? You carry on home, i'll be back soon

Sanjita: Sounds good!

Iqbal kisses Sanjita on the cheek, and walks ahead of Sanjita. She spots Val sitting on the bench in tears, and walks over...

Sanjita: Hey you! Whats wrong?!

Sanjita puts her arm around Val, who pulls away...

Val: Its nothing... just me being stupid...

Sanjita: Come on, i'm the master of using that line! Tell me, whats wrong?

Val: Its just.... No, i'm sorry, i can't...

Sanjita puts her arm around Val again, who starts to cry even more. She gives in...

Val: Its me and James... nothings the same with us anymore. We used to laugh and cry together... now theres nothing like that. Its just going wrong. Everything. And what with Emma as well....

Val cries even harder into Sanjitas shoulder. Sanjita stands up and puts her hand out to Val...

Sanjita: Come on.

Val looks unsure...

Sanjita: You need a drink. Red Rum?

Abi
27-10-2006, 17:25
INT: JENKINS MANOR- Day

Hilary and Richard walk through the door. Richard takes his jacket off, and throws it on the floor, and sits on the stairs in dispair...

Hilary: Oh come on, theres no need to be like that!

Richard: How can you be so casual about this?! She doesnt want to know us, and would barely hear me out! Shes our daughter, and you dont even care!

Hilary: Pull the other one, of course i care! I'm not some kind of cold-hearted, evil monster! Shes got her own life now, and we're not part of it. So get a grip on reality and face facts like i have done, Richard!

Richard: If she'd only listen to us properly... hear what we have to say, without going off the handle...

Hilary: Richard... she doesn't want to know us. I admit it, i wanted to get to know her, course i did... but force her into it, and it'll just end in heartbreak for all of us. Its over, just face that...

Richard: I can't just forget about her...

Hilary: No ones asking you to. Just stop clinging onto straws, when she doesnt want to know. Its blunt, but its the truth.

Theres a knock at the door, and Hilary opens it. Shes shocked to see Michelle standing at the door, holding the buisness card Richard gave her.

DaVeyWaVey
27-10-2006, 18:49
I am loving Hayley's lines, she is certainly someone to watch out for! Has Michelle changed her mind?! :eek:

Bryan
27-10-2006, 20:45
INT: JENKINS MANOR- DAY

Richard and Michelle walk into the living room. Hilary is shocked.

Hilary: Michelle...

Michelle: Look I'm sorry about earlier...

Richard: No need to apologise, emotions were high, can I get you a drink?

Michelle: No thank you... me and drink dont mix...had some bad experiences...

Hilary's eyes roll, Richard sits down on the sofa and gestures for Michelle to take a seat.

Michelle: It was still no excuse for the way I've spoken to you both...it's just a bit of a shock you know?

Richard: It was wrong of us to approach you how we did... but I just wanted to see you...to get to know you...

Michelle: I never for one moment thought I was adopted... never had the slighest inkling...it came as a bit of a shock...but I'm glad I know the truth...I am glad that you came and found me...I want to get to know you both...

Richard: Really!? Well that's brilliant!

Michelle: One step at a time and everything, I wont be calling you mom and dad over night, but maybe one day...

Richard: Don't worry, we wouldnt expect you too...would we Hilary?

Hilary: (Unimpressed) No...no we wouldnt..

Michelle: But I was thinking of moving to Baymoore...I'm sick of Exeter...I could do with living by the sea...I was wondering if I could stop here until I find myself a place...

Richard: Yes of course you can! Oh my god how exciting is this!? I'm so happy!

Richard gives Michelle a supportive hug, clealry overjoyed. Hilary is uncertain of how to take the situation.

Jojo
27-10-2006, 20:48
Poor Kate - has brought Michelle up as her own and now shes moving to Baymoore. I wouldn't have been able to give her up that easily! She must be gutted!

DaVeyWaVey
28-10-2006, 12:00
Hilary doesn't seem happy about this! :D I am glad Michelle wants to get to know her parents though, i agree Kate must be gutted when she finds out!

Jojo
28-10-2006, 12:36
I find it strange how Kate seemed to want Michelle to get to know them though - surely if she couldn't have children herself, she never want to lose her "daughter"

There has to be another reason why shes happy for Michelle to get to know Richard and Hilary....

DaVeyWaVey
28-10-2006, 12:42
I find it strange how Kate seemed to want Michelle to get to know them though - surely if she couldn't have children herself, she never want to lose her "daughter"

There has to be another reason why shes happy for Michelle to get to know Richard and Hilary....

Maybe Kate is just happy for Michelle that she has the opportunity to get to know her real parents? And Kate might think that Richard and Hilary can offer more for Michelle than she ever could money-wise..so maybe that's why Kate is happy for Michelle and encouraging her to get to know them so Michelle can become better off money-wise.

Jojo
28-10-2006, 12:44
Could be, but there was that indication of a guy upstairs, and who Kate seemed to want to get Michelle away from wasn't there...so that could be behind it... :hmm:

The plot thickens

DaVeyWaVey
28-10-2006, 12:46
Could be, but there was that indication of a guy upstairs, and who Kate seemed to want to get Michelle away from wasn't there...so that could be behind it... :hmm:

The plot thickens

Oooh yeah i forgot about that! Maybe Kate thinks it is for the best then if Michelle does get away then because of that guy upstairs...:hmm:

Bryan
28-10-2006, 16:34
INT. RED RUM - EVENING

Val and Sanjita are sitting down at a booth, having a drink and a chat. Sanjita is trying to cheer up Val.

Sanjita: I'm concerned Val, you're usually full of life...happy and up for a laugh... and now...

Val: Yeah thanks for reminding me :rolleyes:

Sanjita: Hey I'm sure you and Val can work out your problems... it'll be fine before you know it hun, you mark my words...

Craig walks into the Red Rum, a stride in his step, smoking a cigar, a grin on his face.

Craig: Good evening Valerie...how are you on this fine and glorious winter evening?

Val chooses not to reply to Craig, and just stares into her glass, looking depressed.

Craig: Have I turned mute in the past hour without noticing!? Or maybe you're death! I said hello Val!

Sanjita: Just leave her alone, okay!?

Craig: What's it got to do with you little miss curry breath!?

Sanjita: Oh shut up you foul man!

Craig: Shut up yourself, so Val, why the long face?

Sanjita: Maybe it's becuase her daughter's just been raped...

Craig: That was months ago, not over that yet!?

Val: It takes time you know!

Craig: Finally she speaks... rape or no rape...it's no excuse for being bloody ignorant...

Sanjita: Maybe she doesnt want to speak to a man who could have raped Emma!

Craig: Oh right, I have tackle so that immediatley means I'm a suspect...come off it why I would I want to rape Emma!?

Sanjita: We know what your like, what circles you move in... perfect revenge to get on James the copper, wouldn't you say...

The pub has gone quiet, everyone looking around at him.

Craig: Oh and now we have an audience...well listen up you patheic bunch of losers... I am no bloody rapist! So get the idea of your heads now or I'll have you all up for slander alright!?

Amy: I think you're better leave Craig!

Craig: You're barring me!?

Amy: Just for this evening, come on...off you go...

Craig is astonished, she throws his cigar on the floor. And heads out of the pub, but he points his finger at Sanjita.

Craig: You have got to much to say for yaself you paki bitch... I'll be having words with you...

Craig leaves the pub, Sanjita has a look of concern on her face.

Bryan
28-10-2006, 16:55
INT. MARBAL NIGHTCLUB - NIGHT

Tom, Luqina, Romeo and Chris are all in the nighclub, along with other Baymoore reisdents, it is the night before the wedding and Tom and Chris are dancing like idiots on the dancefloor. Romeo is sat at the bar, looking miserable.

Luqina: Cheer up Romyo... why the long face?

Romeo: Possibly because my best friend is getting married tomorrow to an evil maniuplative gold digger...

Luqina: I wish you would drop this...for Tom's sake if not mine...

Romeo: Don't you understand!? Im doing this for Tom, I dont want to see you bleed him dry... I know your bad and trust me its just a matter of time...

Luqina: You know what!? Im sick of it...let's put it to the test...who would Tom choose, you or me!?

Luqina walks over to Tom, breaking him away from his wild dancing with Chris.

Luqina: Tom I need a word...

Tom: What's up babe?

Luqina: Romeo...he's been threatening to stop the wedding, to prove I'm wrong for you...I've had enough of it! :crying:

Tom storms past her and towards Romeo, he punches Romeo in the face. Romeo falls back onto the bar, stunned.

Tom: What the hell is wrong with you!? Why can't you just except that me and Luqina love each other!?

Romeo: Come off it, all she loves is your money!

Tom: Why cant you just be glad to see your friend happy!?

Romeo: I'm doing this for your best intrests Tom!

Tom: If you cared for me you would have dropped this a long time ago! This is the final straw Romeo! Nobody upsets Luqina...not even you!

Romeo: What are you saying!?

Tom: I'm saying I want you out of my life Romeo! I dont want to have anything to do with you anymore! And don't you DARE show up at the wedding tomorrow or so god help me!

Romeo is stunned at Tom's harsh words, Luqina is stood in the distance, witnessing the scene, a look of delight on her face.

DaVeyWaVey
28-10-2006, 17:58
:eek: Luqina is really stirring things up now!! And Craig is as evil as usual!!! Some harsh words from him to Sanjita!

Jojo
28-10-2006, 21:04
Oh my!!! I hope Romeo does turn up at the wedding still, with Emma and with lots of evidence or maybe even the husband!!

Nasty things to come from Craig by the seems of it then....

Abi
28-10-2006, 22:20
EXT: RED RUM PUB- Night

Craig is waiting outside of the pub, pacing backwards and forwards. Sanjita walks out of the pub alone, and walks the other direction, not noticing Craig. He comes up behind her....

Craig: Dont you dare do that again, you hear me?!

Sanjita: Excuse me?!

Craig pushes her against the wall of the pub, and holds his hand over her mouth

Craig: You see this? This is you keeping your mouth shut. And its exactly what you are going to do from now on, you hear me? This is me being polite, and nicely warning you to keep your fat mare out of my buisness.

He lets her go and she runs off. He crosses his arm and watches her run off, and grins.

DaVeyWaVey
28-10-2006, 22:39
:eek: Sanjita! I best stay away from Craig if i were you!

Jojo
29-10-2006, 00:47
Oh Mr Big Man threatening women!! Oh I hope he gets his comeuppance one day!!

Bryan
29-10-2006, 12:36
EXT. BAYMOORE ALLEYWAY - NIGHT

Sanjita is hurrying home following her encounter with Craig, she is on the phone to Iqbal.

Sanjita: Yeah babe I'm fine...I took Val for a drink... no everything's fine...I'll be back in a minute ok...

Sanjita puts the phone down, she hears the sound of footsteps behind her and sees a shadow moving.

Sanjita:Hello!?

Sanjita can hear heavy breathing. She starts to get worried.

Sanjita: Okay Craig I've got the message now! No need to do anything drastic...

Sanjita beguns to run off, the man, wearing dark clothes and a balaclava and chases after her. He grabs her around the mouth to prevent her from screaming and drags her backwards, kicking and screaming into the bushes...

Bryan
29-10-2006, 12:43
EXT. MARBAL NIGHTCLUB - NIGHT

Romeo leaves the club dazed, feeling his nose which Tom has just punched. He heads back towards his house. Emma runs down teh street towards him, clearly agigated.

Emma: Oh thank god I found you, i've been looking for you everywhere...

Romeo: Is everything okay!?

Emma: Yeah... but I've found out more information about Danilo!

Romeo: Seriously!?

Emma: Yeah, from what I can gather he is living in this country... so i traced down the amount of Portegeuse D Almadas in the country... and theres 3!

Romeo: In the country!? He could be anywhere then!

Emma: No... one in London but the other two are local! If you head off to London tonight, then you should have found them all by morning!...This is it Romeo...just what you need to nail her once and for all.

Romeo grabs the peice of paper and hugs Emma, a smile of delight on his face.

Romeo: Thank you so much! I could kiss you!

The pair look into each others eyes for a moment.

Emma: Go on then...

The pair look longily into each others eyes. It is clear there is an attraction there. Emma leans in for a kiss but Romeo moves away, he smiles and looks at the paper.

Romeo: Look...I'd best be off If i'm gonna find him...

Emma: Good Luck!

Romeo runs off towards his car, leaving Emma confused about her feelings for him.

DaVeyWaVey
29-10-2006, 13:48
:eek: Oh no Sanjita!! Is she gonna be the next victim of the serial rapist i wonder?! :eek:

Hopefully Romeo and Emma can nail Luqina once and for all now, there is definetly an attraction between the pair, i hope they get together! :D

Abi
29-10-2006, 21:49
INT: IQBAL'S FLAT- Night

Marcus and Ruby are sitting on the edge of the sofa, whilst Iqbal is pacing backwards and forwards with the phone to his ear....

Iqbal: Come on, pick up...

Ruby: Its gone midnight, where the hell could she have gone?!

Marcus: Unless...

Ruby: Unless what?!

Marcus: Unless she didn't have a choice on where she went...

Ruby: Oh god...

Iqbal throws the phone on the table...

Iqbal: Its no use, 5 times i've rung and shes not picking up at all...

Ruby and Marcus looks even more worried. Ruby stands up and looks out of the window, while Iqbal checks his watch for the hundreth time. Ruby sits back down...

Ruby: Maybe its time... we called the police, you know...

Iqbal: I'll try ringing one more time... (dials number)... Please.. Please pick up.

Marcus and Ruby looks interntively at Iqbal. He shakes his head and hangs up. They sit in silence, in dispair. A faint sobbing is heard and a stagger up the stairs. Iqbal rushes to the door, and Sanjita staggers through it in tears...

Iqbal: Sanjita! I thought... we thought...

They all see Sanjitas ripped jeans, swollen face and straches on her arms...

Iqbal: Oh my God... whats happened?!

Sanjita walks towards the bathroom in tears. Ruby holds her hands, and looks her in the eyes...

Ruby: Mum... Have you... Did someone...

Ruby obviously finds it hard to say the words...

Ruby: Mum, did someone... rape you?

Sanjita bursts into tears even more, goes into the bathroom and slams the door shut. Ruby, Marcus, and Iqbal look at the closed door in dispair.

:eek:

Siobhan
30-10-2006, 10:32
:eek::eek: so the rapist strikes again.. poor Sanjita...

I hope Emma and Romeo get Danilo to the church for the wedding.. Can't wait

Great writing from both of you.. I am loving this

Jojo
30-10-2006, 14:00
OMG poor Sanjita!!!

I'm with you Siobhan - I hope Romeo and Emma track down the right one and bring him to the church!

Exciting stuff!

Bryan
30-10-2006, 17:41
INT. BACHELOR BOYS' HOUSE - MORNING

Tom and Chris are partly drrssed, getting ready for the wedding.

Tom: Make sure you don't loose them rings Chris!

Chris: Look, dont you trust me with them or something!?

Tom: Do you seriously expect me to answer that?

The pair laugh at this. There is a knock at the door, Chris goes to answer it. In walks Nick carrying a crate of champagne.

Chris: Alright Nick...

Nick: Just thought I'd pop to see how the groom is doing... and I've come bearing gifts...

Nick walks into the room, where Tom is necking down a shot of whiskey.

Nick: Bit early for the spirits isnt it mate?

Tom: Just one for the nerves, you know...

Nick: I've come with a crate of champagne for you...cortesy of dad...

Chris: Cheers mate! That will go down nicely with the wedding cake...

Nick: No Romeo this morning?

Tom: Oh god don't mention his name to me...

Nick: You two had a falling out?

Tom: As far as I'm concerned he doesnt exist anymore, all thats important is me and Luqina...and by the end of the day we will be man and wife...

Tom has a look of delight on his face.

CUT TO:

EXT. LOCAL HOUSING ESTATE - MORNING

The scene cuts to a local housign estate where Romeo is talking to a man on the doorstep. He shows the man a picture of Luqina.

Romeo: You dont regonise her!?

Man: No...

Romeo: You're not Danilo Almada?

Man: No... Davey...

Romeo: Ok mate, thanks for your time.

Romeo walks down the garden path and crosses off the 2nd of 3 adresses on the peice of paper. He gets into his car and drives off to the final adress.

Abi
30-10-2006, 22:10
EXT: BAYMOORE BEACH- Day

Emma is sitting on the beach, running sand through her fingers. Hayey walks past on the promenade, and comes and sits next to her.

Hayley: You look like death warmed up...!

Emma: Cheers :rolleyes:

Emma sighs heavily, Hayley puts her arm around Emma...

Hayley: Whats wrong?

Emma: Its just... why does everything go wrong for me? I mean, first Andonis, and now Tom... it always ends up getting messed up- whats wrong with me?!

Hayley: Nothings wrong with you, hun!

Emma: Then why can't Tom see Luqina for what she really is?!

Hayley: Come on, you know men, he will eventually

Emma: Its just... sometimes i wonder what things would've been like, if me and Andonis... Well, if we hadn't split, how things might be different...

Hayley: You shouldn't look to the past. Things have happened, and you just need to accept it. We all do- everyone has ghosts in their pasts and those little "what ifs?" in the back of their minds. And we all need to get over them...

Emma: But what if it isn't in the past? I mean, he might take me back...

Hayley looks slightly guilty, however covers it well in front of Emma...

Hayley: Maybe...

Emma: You're right though, everyone needs to accept their past. But if its not in the past, then i'm not just going to let it slip past me. Thanks Hayl, you're a great mate :)

Emma hugs her and walks off, leaving Hayley looking guilty on the beach still.

Abi
30-10-2006, 22:15
INT: NATASHA'S FLAT- Morning

Luqina wakes up in Natashas flat, with a smile. She walks into the front room, running her fingers through her hair. She goes to the mirror, and looks her herself. Natasha walks over...

Natasha: And hows the Bride-to-be?!

Luqina: She's very good, thanks!

Natasha: All ready for the big day then, i take it?

Luqina grins, and looks in the mirror again...

Luqina: I sure am. Bring it on!

Bryan
30-10-2006, 22:32
http://www.freewebs.com/etv007/cr_shot8.jpg

Will She Get Her Way?

Devon Seas Wedding Week Starts Tomorrow

Siobhan
31-10-2006, 10:14
http://www.freewebs.com/etv007/cr_shot8.jpg

Will She Get Her Way?

Devon Seas Wedding Week Starts Tomorrow

no no no no no!!!!!!!! she is a cow and deserves to be knocked down. Batchelor boys need to stay that way.. no marries

Jojo
31-10-2006, 10:16
Wedding week :eek: :eek:

No!!! Wedding Day tomorrow and lets us find out if shes stood up or not or if the hubby arrives in time to stop the wedding!!

I need to know nowwww!! :D

Bryan
31-10-2006, 18:53
EXT. NATASHA’S FLAT – MORNING

Val, Mandy, Sanjita and a few others are all standing outside of Natasha’s flat, where the Cinderella style horse and cart is parked.

Val: Horse and cart…bloomin heck talk about an expensive taste…

Sanjita: I think it’s quite romantic

Val: Someone I doubt its hearts and kisses in her mind, more the sound of Tom’s cash register…

Mandy: Oh look, she’s coming out!

The door opens and Luqina steps out onto the street along with Ruby and Natasha who are dressed in bridesmaids’ dresses. Everyone gives her a clap; she smiles, and then sees Emma at the back of the crowd, with a snarling look on her face.

Luqina: Excuse me ladies, if I can just get trough

The ladies make way for Luqina, and continue chatting to themselves. Luqina takes Emma to the side, a fake smile on her face. Emma tries to shake Luqina off, but he grip of her arm remains strong. She speaks trough gritted teeth to Emma.

Luqina: Listen up you sad little girl… I don’t want to see your miserable face at the church… don’t try any stunts or you’ll regret it…okay!?

Ruby: Come on Lu’, it’s time to go!

Luqina lets go of Emma and parades towards the horse and cart. Emma phones up Romeo on her mobile.

Emma: Romeo…please tell me you’ve found him…

CUT TO:

EXT. LOCAL HOUSING ESTATE – MORNING

Romeo is on the phone to Emma. He has just got out of his car and is walking down the street of a local housing estate.

Romeo: I’ve got one more house to go to…I’m just around the corner from it… don’t worry…we’ll find him..

Romeo puts down the phone. He walks down a garden path and rings the doorbell. A Portuguese man answers the door.

Man: Hello?

Romeo: Are you Danilo Almada!?

Man: Who wants to know?

Romeo: Its important mate! Are you Danilo!?

Man: Yes…I am…

Romeo: You don’t know how happy I am to hear you say that! Can I come in!?

Danilo: Okay…

Danilo lets Romeo into his house, he walks trough with a satisfied smile on his face.

Abi
31-10-2006, 21:26

Richard walks into the dining room, and pours some Orange Juice for himself. He sits down next to Michelle, its obvious she has moved in there...

Richard: How are you settling in then, love?

Michelle: Its a bit... daunting... Thanks for letting me stay here. I know its a bit wierd so if theres anything i can do to help out...

Richard: Come on, theres no need for that.

Michelle: Though to be honest, i get a bit... Nah, you dont need to know actually!

Richard: No, go on, tell me!

Michelle: Well, i get a bit lost sometimes... :o

Richard: :lol: Siobhan was like that...

Richard quickly stops talking, at the mention of Siobhan..

Michelle: Who was that then? I've heard about Tanya... but Siobhan? Thats a new name...

Richard: She was just... erm... a guest, thats all. Just a guest we had here for a while...

Richard daydreams slightly, as Hilary walks in...

Hilary: Morning! Any coffee left...?

Michelle: A little bit... i'll make a fresh pot...

Hilary: Dont worry about it. So have you got any plans for today?

Michelle: Not really, daytime TV probably...

Hilary: We're going out for lunch then :D

Bryan
31-10-2006, 21:48
INT. ST MARYS CHURCH - DAY

Tom and Chris are at the front of the church, Tom is nervous, Chris places his hand on his friends arm supportivley, Tom smiles breifly. The camera cuts to the back of the church where the guests are beginning to enter the church.

Val: Do you think it's wise coming here after Luqina told you not to?

Emma: I don't give a damn what she said..I'm not gonna miss this for the world...

Val: Youre hardly happy to see them getting married, so why are you here!?

Emma: All will become clear, anyways why are you here?

Val: First digs at the buffet table and a free glass of the Taylors champgane! Plus I always love a good wedding...even if it's the village idiot and the local tart...

Emma: Mom!

Val: Well it's true! Seriously tough I can't believe how niave he is being...

Emma suddenly gets a text on her phone, she looks at it and smiles.

Emma: Dont worry mom... look likes he's soon to get the truth...

Siobhan
01-11-2006, 09:53
This getting exciting.. can't wait :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Jojo
01-11-2006, 11:14
OMG - You cannot string this out until the end of the week - please!! You can't do that to your avid fanbase!! :rotfl:

Bryan
01-11-2006, 15:32
EXT. ST MARY'S CHURCH - DAY

The horse and cart pulls up outside the church. Ruby and Natasha give Natasha looks of excitment and encouragment.

Natasha: Come on babe, it's time to get married! :D

Luqina: I can't do it...

Ruby: What do you mean!?

Luqina: I can't do it!... I can't go trough with this!

Natasha: Nonscene! Of course you can! It's just last minute nerves!

Luqina: Is it?

Natasha: Of course... as soon as the music plays and you see Tom at the bottom of the aisle...

Ruby: Awww, it's so romanitc...

Luqina: But I'm not good enough for Tom..he doesn't deserve me...

Natasha: Oi none of that! You are a wonderful woman babe... and he's lucky to have you...

Ruby: And you're lucky to have him...you two are a great couple babes...the best!

Luqina mops up her tears with a tissue, smiling at her supportive friends.

Luqina: Awww thanks guys..

Natasha: No worries, it's what we're there for...now whipe your eyes and put a smile on your face...you've got a wedding to go to! :D

Bryan
01-11-2006, 15:41
INT. VALENTINO'S RESTAURANT - DAY

Hilary and Michelle walk into Valentino's Restaurant for a spot of lunch,

Michelle: Wow look at this place, proper nosh by the looks of it...

Hilary: I'm hardly going to take you to a burger joint, I've promised you lucnh...and you'll get a lovely one...

Rebecca walks over to them.

Rebecca: Afternoon ladies, can I take your coats?

The pair hand her their coats and thank her.

Hilary: Thanks Rebecca, how are you?

Rebecca: Same old... (looks at Michelle) Michelle?...

Michelle: Oh yeah...the woman that come with dad first time...

Rebecca: I'm glad you've decided to give them a chance, anyway hark me going on...a table for how many?

Hilary: Just two please...

All of a sudden the doors open, and in a hurry enters Kate, dressed in jeans, trainers and a large puffer jacket, looking out of place.

Michelle: Actually can you make that three...

Kate walks over to Michelle and Hilary, out of breath.

Kate: Alright love, traffic was awful coming down here, hope I'm not late...

Michelle: No we just got here.. (To Hilary) Hilary do you mind if mom joins us for lunch..

Hilary: Sure...why not...

The three are shown to their seats, Michelle pleased that her mother has come. Hilary feels out of place and slighty hurt by the arrival of Kate.

Siobhan
01-11-2006, 17:14
come on Bry.. get to the wedding already :angry:

that luqina one.. she is a right actress, I am sure she is concerned about not been good enough for tom

Abi
01-11-2006, 21:34
INT: ST MARY'S CHURCH- Day

Luqina walks down the aisle, towards Tom. They smile at each other, blissfully happy. Luqina reaches Tom- he lifts her veil and kisses her. The Vicar begins...

Vicar: Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this congregation, to join together this Man and this Woman in holy Matrimony. If any person present knows of any lawful impediment to this marriage, he or she should declare it now.

Tom and Luqina look around expectantly. No one replies, so they breathe a sigh of releif. They turn back towards the Vicar, when they hear a faint russling and a murmur amoung the congregation...

Romeo: (Stands up and coughs) I have.

Tom: Oh God, it had to be you didn't it! (Turns towards Vicar) I mean... Gosh... Blasphemy, well thats not my thing... really... :o

Luqina: So come on, what've you got against me this time?!

Vicar: Maybe we should take this around the back...?

Luqina: Sorry Vics, but i want to hear this now! Its my wedding!

Romeo: Dont come the innocent, you know what i'm on about. You can't get married, because you are already married...

The Man stands up from next to Romeo...

Man: To me. Luqina- long time no see!

Siobhan
02-11-2006, 09:20
:cheer::cheer: Romeo saves the day.. in your face Luquina

Jojo
02-11-2006, 14:50
How's she going to get out of this one!!!

Go Romeo and Emma :cheer: :cheer:

Bryan
02-11-2006, 17:37
INT. ST MARY'S CHURCH - DAY

Romeo: Dont come the innocent, you know what i'm on about. You can't get married, because you are already married...

Danilo stands up from next to Romeo...

Danilo: To me. Luqina- long time no see!

Tom: (Shocked) No...this is lies...just lies...just some sick and twisted scheme!

The guests are lookign around shocked and uncomfortable, Tom walks over to Romeo in a rage.

Romeo: It's the truth! You've got to believe me Tom!

Tom: How can I believe you!? When I know you've tried every trick in the book to split me and Luqina up!

Romeo: Tom, he is Luqina's husband...I swear to you I'm not lying...

Tom: I can't believe how your trying to ruin our big day!

Romeo: And I can't believe how much your in denial...idiot... THIS man IS Luqina's husband!

Tom turns around to Luqina, thinking he already knows the answer.

Tom: Is he telling the truth!? Do you know this man!?

Luqina: Yes...

Tom looks devastated, Romeo has a smug lock on his face.

Luqina: But we divorced years ago...back in Portugal...

Danilo: No...we didn't Luqina...we're still married...

Shocks all around the church. :eek:

Siobhan
02-11-2006, 17:46
:eek: shocks all here... I bet Tom will believe Luqina about divorce and will end up marrying her :wall:

Bryan
02-11-2006, 17:46
INT. RED RUM - DAY

Amy is moving the plates of food from the bar to the table for the wedding buffet, Patrick walks in and picks up a sausage roll, Amy smacks his hand away.

Patrick: Oh come on just the one wont hurt...

Amy: This is for the guests...not for you...

Patrick looks at the enormous spread that has been put on.

Patrick: Don't you think you've gone a bit overboard?

Amy: Nonscence, we have to keep up our reputation for holding the best bashes this side of Paignton!

Patrick: Hmmm suppose so, we need all the positive reputations we can get, what with the brewary...

Amy: I was thinking about that...

Patrick: I thought you was leaving all that down to me :rolleyes:

Amy: Yeah but I've had an amazing idea!

Patrick: Are you going to enlighten me?

Amy: A pub singer!

Patrick: Oh no way...no...

Amy: Oh come on Patrick, it's worked in other pubs around the area, we just need to get someone good in to pull in the punters...what do you say?

Patrick: Do I have a choice in the matter? :rolleyes:

Amy kisses Patrick, a smile on her face.

Amy: Thanks babe! I'll put an add in the paper first thing in the morning!

Patrick rolls his eyes.

deadlyvampiress
02-11-2006, 21:20
Oooo, I only found Devon Sea's yesterday but I'm hooked. Read the whole first season aswell; absolutely brilliant.

diamond1
02-11-2006, 21:34
Oooo, I only found Devon Sea's yesterday but I'm hooked. Read the whole first season aswell; absolutely brilliant.only yesterday? didnt you notice the huge Billboards I have put up all over Britain saying how good DS is!:rotfl:

on the subject of it the wedding was great (bit disapointed that chris didnt do something daft but still...:D ) I cant wait to see how Tom reacts!

Bryan
02-11-2006, 21:53
INT. ST MARY'S CHURCH - DAY

Romeo and Chris have their heads against the door of the vestry trying to listen into the conversation. Emma is standing beside them on tender tooks, Val beside her filing her nails.

Chris: I can't hear anything!

Romeo: Well we wont be able to if you dont stop gassing...shhh

Chris gives Romeo a funny look, like a child thats been told off by a parent..

The sound of raised voices can be heard.

Romeo: Raised voices...sounds promising!

Emma: (Agitated) Why do I get the feeling she's gonna turn this around to her advantage...

Val: Don't worry...how can this go wrong...her ruddy husband's turned up for christ sake...can't be any worse a reason to call off a wedding to someone else...

Chris: Yeah but isn't it legal for her to marry more than one person over there!?

Romeo: Portugals in the European Union Chris not the middle of the Arabian Desert!... Besides...she can't marry more than one person in this country!

Emma: It's Luqina, she does what she wants...

The scene cuts to Tom, Luqina and Danilo in the vestry. Danilo and Luqina have sat down, Tom is pacing the room, in an agitated fashion.

Luqina: Tom! Calm down will you!?

Tom: How can you expect me to calm down when your husband has turned up!

Danilo: I am here you know!

Tom: Yes...I can see, and that's what the bloody problem is! (To Luqina) How can you be so bloody stupid!? How could you even think of marrying me, when you knew this!?

Luqina: Tom...I signed those papers...I presumed it had been finalised after I left Portugal...

Tom: You "presumed"!? You should know if you've divorced someone or not! Bigamy! Have you any idea how serious an offence it is! We both could have gone to jail for this Luqina!

Luqina: Tom I'm as shocked as you are....(To Danilo) Why the hell did you never get the divorce sorted eh!? I can't trust you for anything!

Danilo: My parents wouldn't let me...they believed in our marriage, as did I...I still do... I love you Luqina!

Luqina: Well I never loved you! That's why I divorced you! Or so I thought! This has gone on long enough Danilo! I will be calling my lawyers FIRST THING in the morning, there is only one man I love and that is Tom!

Tom looks at Luqina as she says this.

Tom: Do you mean that?

Luqina: Of course I do...

Tom: I've just...never heard you say that before...

Tom's heart begins to melt, Luqina has a devious grin on her face...

Bryan
02-11-2006, 22:33
INT. ST MARYS CHURCH - DAY

Romeo and Chris still have their heads against the door, all of a sudden Danilo opens the door, Chris falls into the vestry, Tom and Luqina give him funny looks. Danilo storms out of the church past Romeo, Emma and Val.

Emma: What the...!?

Romeo: Danilo!? What the hell is going on!? Danilo!

The scene cuts back to the vestry, where Chris is looking at Tom and Luqina embarassed.

Chris: I'lll just...close the door behind me...

Chris closes the door. Tom and Luqina are left alone.

Luqina: So then... where does this leave us...?

Tom: I don't know... theres been so many lies Luqina.... I don't know if I can trust you or not, whether I should...

Luqina: Look Tom you know all about me... this morning you wanted to marry me... I was the woman who you fell in love with... i'm not denying I've had a bad past that I wasn't too keen to share with you, but surely whats in the past IS the past...we need to focus on the future Tom...

Tom: Do you love me tough?

Luqina: Of course I do Tom... I always have...you've made me into a real woman...respectable...normal...safe and secure... you're the best man I've ever been with...

Tom: But we can't get married now...

Luqina: I don't care.. what's important is being with you Tom, I'm not going anywhere... as long as I'm with you the marraige can wait...so then, do you still want me?

Tom: Of course I do...

The pair look into each others eyes and kiss tenderly.

Luqina: You realise it's going to be hard...what with Romyo and Emma and half of Baymoore against me...

Tom: Against us...we come as a pair... and I don't car what they think, I love you and that's all that matters, they will NEVER come between us...

Tom gives Luqina a hug, she wraps her arms around him and digs her claws into him, a devious grin on her face. She has won.

Jojo
02-11-2006, 23:11
One word for Tom - MUG!!!!!

He deserves everything that happens to him now as far as I'm concerned.

Siobhan
03-11-2006, 09:18
One word for Tom - MUG!!!!!

He deserves everything that happens to him now as far as I'm concerned.

couldn't agree more.. what an idiot.. he should join EE and hook up with idiot Ruby..

Jojo
03-11-2006, 10:32
couldn't agree more.. what an idiot.. he should join EE and hook up with idiot Ruby.. Definitely! Luquina is like a cross between Clare in Hollyoaks and Sean in EE, and Tom is a cross between Max and Ruby - gullible and stupid, not seeing right in front of his nose.

I'm almost hoping Luquina does take him for everything now. Would serve him right.

Siobhan
03-11-2006, 11:15
Definitely! Luquina is like a cross between Clare in Hollyoaks and Sean in EE, and Tom is a cross between Max and Ruby - gullible and stupid, not seeing right in front of his nose.

I'm almost hoping Luquina does take him for everything now. Would serve him right.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: that is a kids program isn't it??

Jojo
03-11-2006, 11:18
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: that is a kids program isn't it?? :rotfl: Don't you just love Nick Jr!!! The two little rabbits lol. As soon as I typed it, the theme tune came into my head !! :rotfl:

Bryan
03-11-2006, 21:28
INT. VALENTINO'S RESTAURAUNT - DAY

Michelle, Kate and Hilary are now eating their main course, Kate and Michelle are looking comfortable, Hilary seems out of place in the conversation.

Kate: So then, how you finding it down here in Devon?

Michelle: It's great mom...the fresh air, the scenary, it's a lot more peaceful, you should move down here!

Kate: Yeah...maybe one day darling...if I can afford it...

Michelle: When I get my own place your welcome to live with me...

Hilary: You're going to get your own place!?

Michelle: Well I can't rely on you and Richard for ever now can I?

Hilary: But...

Kate: So then, you thinking of getting a job down here Michelle?

Michelle: I'll see what comes about...I'd like something to do with my time down here...

Kate: Afternoon lunches in fancy restauraunts...I wouldn't mind doing this on a day to day to basis...

Michelle: Yeah but it will drive me stir crazy soon enough...

Hilary gets up all of a sudden.

Michelle: Hilary?

Hilary: I might aswell just leave you two to your mother/daughter conversation!

Hilary storms off.

Michelle: Hilary! Come back! I didn't mean to...!

Michelle gets up, looking concerned, but Kate gestures for her to sit down.

Kate: I'll go darling, I think I'll be able to handle it...

Kate grabs her coat and hurries off after Hilary. Michelle twirls her spaghetti around with her fork but throw it down onto the plate, suddenly loosing her apetite.

Abi
03-11-2006, 23:03

Tom and Luqina are happily cutting their cake, depite not getting married. They laugh at each other, Luqina playfully puts icing on his nose playfully, blissfuly unaware of the pub around them...

Luqina: Nice nose, Tom! :lol:

Tom: Watch it you! :rotfl:

Romeo and Emma are sitting by the bar. Val gets some drinks, and mutters to them as she walks off...

Val: Honestly, anyone would think they actually managed to pull the wedding off, the way they're acting!

Val rolls her eyes, and walks off, leaving Emma and Romeo alone. They talk, quietly...

Emma: She has a point, those 2 are acting like nothings even happened... Might not've got married, but its as good as!

Romeo: Tell me about it, stupid bitch...

Emma: She managed to cheat us again, and he still doesn't see what a munipulative slut she is!

Romeo: She might've won the battle, but there is no way she'll win the war. Shes got a past, secrets out there that she wouldn't want him knowing...

Romeo sips his drink, and points and Luqina...

Romeo: And i am going to make sure she pays for them.

Abi
03-11-2006, 23:08
EXT: VALENTINOS RESTAURANT- Afternoon

Kate catches up with Hilary, who reluctantly turns to talk to her..

Hilary: Look, i can't be doing with this. Its obvious she doesn't want anything to do with me, so i'm just not going to bother.

Kate: Its not going to happen over night, Hilary. Youve been out of her life for so long, you can't expect to magic up a bond with her over night.

Hilary: I'm making the effort, beleive me, but whatever i do, i never seem to do good enough for her. She doesn't want to know.

Kate: She's moved into Jenkins Manor with you Hilary, she does want to know. That was a huge step for her to leave us.... me....

Hilary: But what do i do now then?! I dont know her...

Kate: Be patient with her. She just needs time. You'll win her over in the end :)

Bryan
04-11-2006, 15:13
INT. RED RUM - MORNING

Patrick, Amy and Vicky are sitting down at a table, judging the applicants for the pub singer competition. The scene shows a montage of various bad acts and the looks of despair from the judges:

Firstly a fat man in his 50s, bald head and a husky voice sings Mamma Mia.

Man: Mamma mia, here I go again, My my, how can I resist you? mamma mia, does it show again? My my, just how much Ive missed you!!!

Next an ugly woman in her 30s with national health style glasses and crooked teeth sings Tragedy.

Woman: Tragedy! When the feelings gone and you cant go on Its tragedy! When the morning cries and you dont know why Its hard to bear With no-one to love you youre Goin nowhere!!!

Next is a young and attractive male, similiar to chico, who parades around with his shirt undone singing "If You Want My body".

Man: If you want my body and you think I'm sexy, come on sugar let me know! If you really need me just reach out and touch me come on honey tell me so!

Amy and Vicky are attracted to him, but Patrick is clealry not impressed.

Finally Roxy, a young and attractive woman walks in, she is naturally beautiful and not tarty in any way. She gives them a freindly smile, Patrick is instantly smitten.

Patrick: Roxy I take it?... So what you going to sing for us today?

Roxy: Well I thought I'd show off my vocals with a bit of Roberta Flack

Amy: Brilliant, well take it away Roxy...

Roxy begins to sing, and she sings it perfectly, the judges are clearly impressed.

Roxy: Strumming my pain with his fingers,
Singing my life with his words,
Killing me softly with his song,
Telling my whole life with his words,
Killing me softly with his song ...

I heard he sang a good song, I heard he had a style.
And so I came to see him to listen for a while.
And there he was this young boy, a stranger to my eyes.

Strumming my pain with his fingers,
Singing my life with his words,
Telling my whole life with his words,
Killing me softly with his song ...

Patrick: I'm gonna have to stop you there...(Pause)...and offer you the job!

Roxy: (Overjoyed) Really!? Wow thanks!

Amy and Vicky are a bit taken aback, due to their lack of say in the matter, but Patrick gives a smile to a delighted Roxy.

Patrick: No, we have to thank you... you start tonight, that ok?

Roxy: Yes! I can't wait! :D

Bryan
04-11-2006, 15:31
INT. MEMBERS ONLY GOLF CLUB - DAY

Richard and one of his freinds walk into a luxury members only golf club, having just completed a game of golf.

Peter: Great game of golf there Richard...

Richard: Well you would say that...can't believe you stole the game on the last hole!

Peter: Awww a sore loser in denial.

The pair laugh at this as they walk into the club's restaurant. The waiter shows them to a table, where they sit down and begin to read the menu.

Richard: A nice glass of pino gregio would go down nice I think...

Peter: Hey isn't that Jared Ashworth over there?

Richard looks over the room to see Jared sitting at a table with various buisnessmen, eating a meal, laughing and joking.

Richard: So it is... any ideas how the Ashworth's millions are doing at the moment?

Peter: Well very well considering...

Richard: Considering what?

Peter: Oh no... you mean you don't know about his latest venture?

Richard: Come on Peter don't keep me in suspense...

Peter: Rumour has it he's buying land just outside of Baymoore, for a luxury hoiliday complex...five star accodomation, health spa, conference centre...the works...

Richard: You HAVE to be joking me!? :angry:

Richard is clearly angered at this news. Jared Ashworth looks over towards him and gives him a freindly, yet at the same time smug, smile. Richard is livid.

DaVeyWaVey
04-11-2006, 16:44
Brilliant stuff! I am loving the Tom/Luqina wedding..can't believe Luqina has wormed her way out of another awkward situation...Tom is so gullible!

And Jared makes his first appearance in DS, can't wait to find out what happens next!

Bryan
04-11-2006, 21:47
INT. RED RUM PUBLIC HOUSE - EVENING

Roxy is at the front of the pub, singing All Saint's Never Ever, the pub is filled with punters who are all listening to her singing and enjoying it.

Roxy: Vexing vocabulary runs right through me
The alphabet runs right from A to Z
Conversations, hesitations in my mind
You got my conscience asking questions that I can't find

I'm not crazy
I'm sure I ain't done nothing wrong, no
I'm just waiting
'Cause I heard this feeling
won't last that long...

She continues to sing. Patrick is collecting glasses and smiling at Roxy, admiring her performance, she walks behind the bar where Amy has her arms folded in her mood.

Patrick: What's up with you? You've had a strop on all night...

Amy: Maybe it's becuase I didn't get a say in the hiring...

Patrick: What's wrong with her!? Eh!?... Just look at the pub...it's filled...the people love her...she's perfect!

Amy: Even so, it would have been nice to have had a say in it...

Patrick: Look it's not like I made the wrong choice....and if I do then you can shout at me all you like...she's a breath of fresh air to this place...

Patrick looks over at Roxy, she gives her a wink, thanking him for the job. He smiles back at her, Amy sees this and gives him a scornful look.

Patrick: (Baffled) What's that for!?

Amy: You just remembered what I said Patrick...anymore cheating and you're out...on the street at the drop of a hat...I'm going to bed! I'm sure you and Roxy can handle the customers...

She gives him a scornful look, as she storms out of the bar and upstairs. Patrick laughs it off, rests his arms down on the counter and stares over at Roxy, whose performance is captivating the entire pub.

Bryan
04-11-2006, 22:00
INT. MEMBERS ONLY GOLF CLUB - DAY

Richard storms up from his seat, having been told the bad news.

Peter: Richard what are you doing?

Richard: To speak to him of course!

Richard storms over to the other side of the room, where Jared and his buisness colleges are having lunch.

Richard: Ashworth! I wan't a word!

Throughout the conversation Jared remains calm and polite, to make Richard seem ridiculous for overreacting.

Jared: Richard...what can i do for you? Care to join us...?

Richard: I'd rather stick pins in my eyes you snivelling snake in the grass!

Jared: (Laughs) I don't know what you mean...

Richard: A luxury holiday village just outside of Baymoore!

Jared: Ah yes...

Richard: Well what the hell do you think your playing at!? Baymoore is my territory Ashworth!

Jared: Buisness is buisness Richard, besides a bit of healthy competiton has never done anyone any harm...

Richard: There's no competiton Jared! Your "five star" hotel and whatever else you have planned would easily beat my holiday village... I can't see what you have to benefit from starting up in Baymoore...other than to poach my customers!

Jared: Richard it's too late in the day for me to go back on my plans... and I'm not just going to stop because someone's throwing their dummy out of the pram...ce sera Richard...what will be will be...

Richard: No way will I let you ruin my family buisness Jared! Over my dead body!!!

Richard storms out of the golf club, outraged. Jared smiles to himself, whipes his mouth with his serviette, and continues with his meal.

Jared: Right then gentlemen, where were we? :D

Abi
05-11-2006, 18:42
INT: BACHCHELORS HOUSE- Evening

Chris comes down the stairs, throws his jacket on, and goes over to Romeo, who is on the sofa...

Chris: Right, i'm off out with Tom and Luqina...

Romeo: Oh yeah? Great for you, and evening with those idiots! :rolleyes:

Chris: Come on, you know i want to stay out of this. We're going clubbing anyway, with a few others. Will you be alright on your own?

Romeo: Course i bloody well will, i'm used to being alone with my good friend

He points to the bottle of gin on the table, and forces a smile. Chris walks out and leaves him; Romeo pours and downs a drink. Theres a knock at the door, he rolls his eye, thinking Chris is back...

Romeo: (Mutters) Forgetting his key again... Bloody idiot...

He opens the door, and sees Roxy standing there. He smiles, happily.

Roxy: I hear a man is in need of some company? Can i come in?

Romeo: Course you can! Do you want a drink?!

He picks up the bottle of gin, then puts it down and shakes his head..

Romeo: Course you dont want that... erm... wine! Dry white wine?

Roxy: Sounds like you know me already! :D So do you live locally?

Romeo: At the B&B at the minute. Thought i'd come here to see Chris, but seems like he's buggered off and left me!

Roxy: Small world... i'm there too... We could, you know, get together... :cool:

Romeo: No offence, you seems great and all that, but i'm not looking for anything at the moment...

Roxy: Really? Erm, ok, thats fine.

Roxy looks at him, waiting for a change of mind. When it doesn't come, she stands up, and walks towards the door.

Roxy: I think i better go then. I'll see you around maybe, yeah?

Romeo: Of course :)

They smile at each other, and Roxy leaves.

Abi
05-11-2006, 18:53

Richard storms in, furious, and pours himself a drink. Hilary walks in and finds him...

Hilary: Lost at the golf i take it?

Richard: Wish that was the only thing!

Hilary: Whats wrong then?

Richard: That bloody Jared! :angry: He's setting up a 5 star holiday resort right in Baymoore! What the hell does he think he's doing?! We've never got on, but we've stayed out of each others way for long enough, whats changed now?!

Hilary: Maybe he had a change of heart?

Richard: Heart? Bet he doesn't even have one! This is below the belt! He's starting a fight here, and i'll be damned if i loose it!

Richard pours another drink, and walks off, still furious. Hilary smiles to serself, delighted.

Bryan
05-11-2006, 22:49
INT. MANSFIELDS HOUSE - NIGHT

Nick lets himself in to the Mansfields, using the spare set of keys. Vicky is sat on the sofa crawled up in a ball, watching tv. Nick throws his coat on the side and walks in, looking exhuasted.

Nick: God you would not believe what a stressful day I've had... having to do all the paperwork whilst dad went off for a nice round of mid day golf with Peter Leeland!

Nick tries to cuddle Vicky, but she isn't very responsive.

Nick: You okay babes, you don't seem yourself tonight?

Vicky: (Snappy) I'm fine...

Nick: Ok no need to bite my head off, I was only asking...

Nick sits down beside her, and tries to relax.

Nick: Come on...what's up?

Vicky: I've just got a lot on my mind at the moment what with Kyle...and... well...stufff...

Nick: You mean Siobhan?... Look it's not easy to just forget about her like that...but we're gonna have to, we all need to move on...

Vicky: Oh just shut up will you Nick! You don't know half of it! Not everything revolves around the antics of you bloody Taylors!

Nick: Do you know what!? I dont have to listen to this! I come round after a long days work....hoping for a bit of r&r not a verbal slanging match! I think I'll go down the Rum... might get a better conversation down there!

Nick gets up, grabs his coat and slams the door behind him, Vicky jumping at the impact of the door slamming shut.

Siobhan
06-11-2006, 09:57
things are getting fiery in Baymoore.. Jared and richard round 1.. looks like it has gone to Jared!!!
Will vicky tell Nick and when will Tom cop on to what Luquina is doing..

"WE WANT MORE!! WE WANT MORE!!"

DaVeyWaVey
06-11-2006, 18:07
Great stuff! Once again, i hope Luqina gets found out soon! I am sure Tom will definetly thank Romeo if she does get found out!

I am looking forward to what's in store in the Richard/Jared storyline!

Abi
06-11-2006, 19:51
INT: MANSFIELD HOUSE- Evening

Amy knocks at the door, Vicky reluctantly opens it. Amy smiles and walks in, holding a bottle of wine, and sits on the sofa...

Amy: I know you can't drink, but i can! :cool: Are you ok? I saw Nick in the pub, saying something about an arguement?

Vicky: Gossiping down the pub about our relationship, was he?!

Amy: Course not! He's just concerned! Was it about the baby....?

Vicky: As far as he's concerned, there isn't a baby.

Amy: You mean, he doesn't want anything to do with it?! :eek:

Vicky: He's not that type of person!

Amy: You haven't told him yet?! Vicky, you've got to!

Vicky: But what if its Kyles? What do i do then?

Amy: And what if it isn't? You've got to tell him everything, and work around it. Come on babes, its only right.

Vicky: Last time i revealed a secret, it nearly ruined our whole relationship. I can't risk that again. Sorry, but i can't.

Vicky looks at the bottle of wine, and walks into the kitchen.

Vicky: I'll get a bottle opener..

While Vickys out of the room, her mobile vibrates. Amy picks it up, and sees its an unknown number. She calls through to the kitchen, and gets no reply. She answers...

Amy: Hello?

Woman: Hello, is that Vicky?

Amy: Sorry, no its not. Can i take a message for her, or anything?

Woman: I'm Sandy from the abortion clinc. We met breifly when she came in the other day. Would you ask her to ring me back ASAP? I just want to confirm her appointment. Thanks.

The woman hangs up. Amy looks taken aback.

Abi
06-11-2006, 20:10
INT: ANDREWS HOUSE- Evening

Emma walks down the stairs, and sees Val lying on the sofa, daydreaming. She walks over, and shakes her slightly...

Emma: Hi stranger! Haven't seen you properly since the wedding...

Val: (Daydreaming) Guess not, darl...

Emma: Tell you what though, why Tom hasn't left her after hearing all THAT is beyond me! She's married, and he doesn't care?! Is he taking something?!

Emma trails off, and soon notices Val isnt paying proper attention.

Emma: Are you ok? You dont seem yourself lately...

Val takes a deep breath, and lies...

Val: I'm fine, just a bit tired. Getting old now!

Emma: You'll ever get old :p Ima gonna go have a shower and have an early night.

Emma walks upstairs. Val puts her head back on the sofa, sighs deeply, and closes her eyes, blocking out the world.

Abi
06-11-2006, 20:18
INT: MANSFIELD HOUSE- Evening

Vicky walks back into the living room, oblivious to the phonecall and holding a bottle opener. She passes it to Amy, and sits down. Amy puts it on the table, and looks at Vicky is dismay..

Vicky: I know you dont approve of me not telling Nick, but its my desision, so you have no right to look at me like that because of it!

Amy: Your decision? Ok, i might just about accept that you might not want to tell him right now...

Vicky: Good!

Amy: But have an abortion, and still not tell him?!

Vicky: You... What?! How did you find that out?!

Amy: So you were trying to keep it from me, as well as Nick! Sandy from the clinc called... what are you doing, Vicky?

Vicky: Its the best way.

Amy: For who?!

Vicky: For everyone. Me and Nick will be fine, as long as we dont have it.

Amy: It?! Its a baby, not a thing! This baby is just what you and Nick need to bring you back together, after everything thats happened. You can't just throw away that chance.

Vicky: So i have the baby, and have that question hanging over me? Not knowing if Nick is even the father?! I can't do that. I can't live my life, and bring up anther life not knowing for certain. Sorry, but i'm going for that appointment at the Abortion Clinic tomorrow, and ending this whole thing. And if you can't accept that, then theres no point you even staying here any longer.