PDA

View Full Version : Upper Street

Sam-Elle
29-09-2006, 17:52
Dane Bowers (Another Level), Danny Wood (New Kids On The Block), Jimmy Constable (911) and Bradley McIntosh (S Club 7) are Upper Street, a new pop supergroup set to storm the UK charts this autumn with their debut single "The One", released on October 23rd through Concept Records.

Between them, Upper Street have sold 87 million albums, banked forty Top 10 singles and have scored eleven No.1’s. They’ve toured the globe several times over, filling football stadiums and arenas with millions of screaming fans. Now, in a bid to reclaim the success they once had, the four ex-popstars from four hugely successful but now defunct pop bands have cast aside old rivalries to form Upper Street and attempt a spectacular comeback in front of the cameras in MTV’s new series “Totally Boyband”.

“Totally Boyband” will follow this new supergroup as they endeavour to write, perform and gel together in a bid to resurrect their careers. The lads will be followed by cameras every step of the way from meeting for the first time, to filming their video and releasing the single. The eight-part warts-and-all reality show will premiere on MTV on September 17th.

Debut single "The One" is an infectious slice of r&b pop that features a cool groove, smooth harmonies and a crunching bass. Written by Dane and Danny from the band and produced by Mr Skillz, the track perfectly showcases the bands slick vocal ability.

They had it....they lost it....they want it back!

Now with single "The One", Upper Street are set to reclaim their rightful place at the top of the UK charts

(from upper street's website)

-----------------
i has anyone on here heared the band. i think they are good, i like the line up, its different to whats around now.