PDA

View Full Version : Season 3

*-Rooney-*
28-09-2006, 14:35
does anyone have any idea when season 3 will be showing on either C4 or E4

Em
28-09-2006, 14:52
does anyone have any idea when season 3 will be showing on either C4 or E4

I would think January next year before we can see it. its just started in america

laurouski
24-10-2006, 16:19
It's hitting our screens early in 2007. :cheer:

Season three starts with Bree about to marry Orson, unaware he's the hit-and-run driver who put Mike in a coma; Susan falls for a dishy English guy; and Gabrielle and Carlos are at war. Plus, a character is set to die during a supermarket siege!

I can't believe Susan isn't gonna wait for Mike to get out of the coma! Unless she doesn't know, and thinks he stood her up.. :hmm: :(

I wonder what's gonna be happening with Susan's house.

And.. OMG! Who dies?! I hope it's not one of the main characters! Hopefully it's Gabriella's tart of a maid (after the baby's born). :eek:
But then, do we know if the baby is actually Gabi's or not? :hmm:

*-Rooney-*
02-12-2006, 00:14
It's hitting our screens early in 2007. :cheer:

Season three starts with Bree about to marry Orson, unaware he's the hit-and-run driver who put Mike in a coma; Susan falls for a dishy English guy; and Gabrielle and Carlos are at war. Plus, a character is set to die during a supermarket siege!

I can't believe Susan isn't gonna wait for Mike to get out of the coma! Unless she doesn't know, and thinks he stood her up.. :hmm: :(

I wonder what's gonna be happening with Susan's house.

And.. OMG! Who dies?! I hope it's not one of the main characters! Hopefully it's Gabriella's tart of a maid (after the baby's born). :eek:
But then, do we know if the baby is actually Gabi's or not? :hmm: well obviously i still have quite a lot of series 2 to watch because the last episode that i watched on episode was when carlos and gabi ran from the hospital with the young girls baby , so sounds like i have a lot to catch up with

Abbie
02-12-2006, 10:00
yay I cant wait I juts love this how but i still need to watch the last 2 episodes of series 2.

Abbie
17-12-2006, 19:03
The adverts for it have already started being shown and saying coming soon, I just cant wait now.

*-Rooney-*
18-12-2006, 00:27
well desperate housewives has started to be shown on wednesday nights in double episodes ,i think it may be near the end and the oc will continue in its place just a theory though

or maybe after hollyoaks in the city thats only a week or two i think

CrazyLea
18-12-2006, 01:08
I think I saw that it's starting on January 3rd :cheer: So not long now!!

Abbie
18-12-2006, 17:35
I think I saw that it's starting on January 3rd :cheer: So not long now!! oooo I really cant wait then, thats closer than I thought.

*-Rooney-*
21-12-2006, 12:48
I think I saw that it's starting on January 3rd :cheer: So not long now!! well thats it finished on e4 but what reason did orson have to hit mike

squillyfer
21-12-2006, 13:10
well thats it finished on e4 but what reason did orson have to hit mike

cos mike recognised him from before he moved to wisteria lane and orson was scared of being caught out so he ran him over to get rid of the evidence so to speak

Abbie
21-12-2006, 16:57
cos mike recognised him from before he moved to wisteria lane and orson was scared of being caught out so he ran him over to get rid of the evidence so to speak oooooo So that makes sense now, But i kinda wish we werent to know who ran him over.

Johnny Allen
23-12-2006, 08:50
I think I saw that it's starting on January 3rd :cheer: So not long now!!

yep it is and I cant wait I have a feeling Gabrielle will be the one to die, and I really hope not shes my favourite.

Abbie
28-12-2006, 23:42
It starts the 3rd Jan (wednesday) double bill at 9:30

laurouski
01-01-2007, 21:54
yep it is and I cant wait I have a feeling Gabrielle will be the one to die, and I really hope not shes my favourite.

I already know who dies, because I accidently looked at a spoiler thread! :(
Don't worry though, I won't tell you! :angel:

I wonder what the mother of Tom's child (Nora) is going to be like.. she's going to cause havoc by the looks of the adverts! I really don't like her. :thumbsdow

Em
03-01-2007, 19:32
Yea!!! Season three starts tonight!

Re-watched the last episode of season 2 last night .. cant wait till later! and a double bill!

*-Rooney-*
04-01-2007, 14:23
i was all settled and watching them and at the start of the second one i got a serious call i had to go out so now i have to wait for the repeat on sunday on channel E4