PDA

View Full Version : I'm a failure... get me in there

Luna
27-09-2006, 13:36
Busted boy Matt Willis is attempting to give his spluttering solo career a boost by signing up to the next series of I'm A Celebrity ... Get Me Out Of Here.

Despite becoming a tabloid favourite following his over publicised 'battle' with booze and depression, Matt's failed to set the charts alight since leaving Busted in 2005, so the only thing for it is reality TV.

However, whether being on screen 24-hours a day for up to two months will help his mental state is doubtful. Matt himself said: "I can be a nightmare to live with. I can get dark sometimes and I don't handle stress well."

The new series, once again presented by Ant and Dec, kicks off on Monday November 13. Other celebs tipped to appear include pin-up Rachel Stevens, Sven Goran Eriksson's ex Nancy Dell'Olio, David Gest - former husband of Liza Minnelli, dropped Blue singer Lee Ryan, Hollyoaks babe Gemma Atkinson, glamour model Michelle Marsh and reality TV regular Calum Best.

Katy
27-09-2006, 16:39
I love this rule of how your a celebrity if you get married to a famous person, or have split up with a famous person, or in fact just going out with them.

LostVoodoo
27-09-2006, 17:22
calum best AGAIN? i'm not watching him again, he's not even interesting...david gest though, should be nice and weird...

Luna
27-09-2006, 17:22
i cant watch it if david guest is in it he gives me the creeps big time!!!!!!!!

Siobhan
27-09-2006, 17:43
i cant watch it if david guest is in it he gives me the creeps big time!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah.. he is very creepy.. that has to be the worse wedding pictures ever!!!!