PDA

View Full Version : Jake and Chrissie

Amber
25-09-2006, 21:25
I miss them so I thought I'd start a thread to talk about them and of course reminice :)

Ahhhh.. I remember JCLC! Good times :cheer:

DaVeyWaVey
25-09-2006, 22:10
Jake and Chrissie, i thought were a really good couple. I felt that Jake's character was better when he was with Chrissie and once she left, his character just went downhill.

They were really sweet together though and i felt sorry for Jake when she went to prison, he really stuck up for her.

baby oranges
26-09-2006, 14:26
aww, he loved her so much and she grew to love him too! i cried so much in her last episode in the prison when she told him he had to move on. awww, i'm filling up just thinking about it! bless them

Sam-Elle
26-09-2006, 16:41
yep...im missing them to much at the moment. i want a reunion!
they loved each other so much...was watching my dvds of the eppie where chrissie got caught at the weekend and they were so sweet, she told him he could leave her but he didnt cause he loved her.:wub:
aw...happy times!

x

Rach33
26-09-2006, 17:31
JCLC I remember those days and I miss them as a couple dreadfully :crying: want Tracy-Ann back *sniffs* and Joel to stay forever and as one of the founding members of JCLC I think we should have a little trip down memory lane over some of our fave Jakissie bits

Amber
26-09-2006, 21:10
Ok then JBL, let's start at the beginning.. Awww! When they first met! I loved that eppy! Awww I love Jake. He thought Den was Chrissie's dad!

*Sob* I miss them! :crying:

Rach33
27-09-2006, 11:59
I remember that too, there very first scene together getting ready for the new years eve party

I loved it when he said something about bringing your dad he he

My very very very fave scene was the planning of the St George's party and he wanted her to go as Lady Godiva bless, the underlying of flirting was sizzling

Bree
28-09-2006, 22:23
Aww jakissie was the best i loved the scene where they first met i also loved it when jake came back to look out for her when den was dug up aww :wub:

Amber
17-10-2006, 21:15
Does anyone know when the "egg on your face" scene was? I didn't see that episode and I could dowload it off of UKNova if I knew the air-date :)

Thankyouuuu!

Sam-Elle
17-10-2006, 21:54
amber babes it was on Tuesday 15 March 2005! :p

Amber
05-11-2006, 17:50
Thanks Suga:x:Sweet :)

I loved the St George's party scenes too JBL. I seem to remember Chrissie talking to Little Mo and saying, "I've got a good-looking bloke chatting me up.." That good looking bloke being Jake :wub:

Layne
05-11-2006, 18:32
:eek: How did i ever miss this thread.

I miss them :crying: And i miss JCLC!

One of my favourite bits,
when Sam on purposely mentioned the party jake was throwing for chrissie
"The suprise was when i found out who'd organised it, Thank You"
"My pleasure" :wub: :wub: :wub:

And the Kiss, the first kiss :wub: in the office. Ohh the days ....

Sam-Elle
05-11-2006, 19:40
:eek: How did i ever miss this thread.

yeah wondered when you'd turn up...:p
aw god layne you've got me started...

"mmmm! not bad"
"not to shaby yourself"
kiss....:wub:and johnny walks in...(damm him)

Layne
06-11-2006, 16:56
yeah wondered when you'd turn up...:p

:angel: Why its not like i like jake and chrissie or anything :rolleyes: :P

Aww when Jake left after the fire...I cried for days :crying: It was soo sad.
'Bye Chrissie'
'Byeeee'

Rach33
06-11-2006, 19:07
And the moment he walked back in her life outside the copshop and awwwwwww I'm squealing again just thinking about it I want Jakissie back NOW
ohhhhhhhhh and and and the episode he realised she was the killer and they argued in the pub loved that and the first time they slept together and she went upstairs and he followed her awwwww and we saw Joel Beckett half naked he he

Bree
06-11-2006, 19:27
Aww so many moments i miss jakissie so much and the eppisode after the one when she told him she was going to confess and he told her that he loved her and there was no getting away from that :wub: x

Amber
07-11-2006, 21:35
I loved the scene where Jake was talking to Sharon and saying how sorry he was about Danny being stupid and him leaving Chrissie when he was supposed to be taking her out and she was listening. I don't know why but it seemed kind of special.

Sam-Elle
08-11-2006, 17:39
i love the first date part two scene where chrissie's all smiley and happy at the end :wub:

Layne
08-11-2006, 17:52
The necklace....when chrissie gets it through and jake tries to help but she gets angry.

Oh the leaky tap.... :wub:

Rach33
08-11-2006, 23:19
ohhhhh me likes it when Jake stands her up when Danny gets in a fight with Dennis:heart: :heart: (sowwie couldn't help it) and Chrissie storms in the pub and helps herself to whole bottle of whiskey for her liquid lunch

The time Sharon caught them in bed together

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh one of my other fav moments when before they slept together he and Chrissie had fallen out and he went up to the bar and said 'I've met this girl' her face was soooooooooooo classic and and and the episode he first asked her out after Den left and she said she wasn't ready yet and he's said he'd wait and when everyone found out Zoe and Den had slept together and he shouted at Dot and Pat whoooooooooo go Jakey and then she cut her finger and he took her upstairs and she cried and he hugged her and in the background they played Keane - Somewhere Only We Know awwwwwwwwwww

Layne
09-11-2006, 21:58
Awww :wub: When she cuts herself and he takes her upstairs and hugs her .... :wub:

Rach33
09-11-2006, 22:23
I know I know me loves that scene

Chrissie- you know a simple I really like you but couldn’t we just be mates could have worked
Jake- bye Chrissie
Chrissie- bye

I love that scene he wants to stay but can't awwwwwwwwww

And the egg on your face stuff bless

Layne
09-11-2006, 22:37
Chrissie- you know a simple I really like you but couldn’t we just be mates would have worked

:wub: :wub: :wub: I actually just went 'Awwwwww' relaly loud, my brother now thinks i am crazy!

Me missed them :(

Amber
14-11-2006, 20:32
Aww I miss them too Layne *sob*

I loved the scene before Sharon caught them in bed together *me thinks it was then* and Chrissie had asked Jake to move some crates for her and then they started kissing. Then Sharon came in and they broke apart so quickly. And they were just getting into it aswell :lol:

Amber
14-11-2006, 20:37
:wub: :wub: :wub: I actually just went 'Awwwwww' relaly loud, my brother now thinks i am crazy!
How old is your brother just out of interest?? My brother is 11, 12 in May, and he thinks I'm odd/strange/weird/out-of-the-ordinary etc just because I cried at both Chrissie and Jake's exits. Jake's not so much, but that was because it was with both of them when Chrissie left.

Layne
14-11-2006, 22:40
How old is your brother just out of interest?? My brother is 11, 12 in May, and he thinks I'm odd/strange/weird/out-of-the-ordinary etc just because I cried at both Chrissie and Jake's exits. Jake's not so much, but that was because it was with both of them when Chrissie left.

He is 12. :rolleyes: Yeh he thinks i am just all round weird, although he did like Chrissie, but only because she killed someone :rolleyes:

When jake first met chrissie :wub: 'Having a party' 'Looks like it' ahhh the memories.

Sam-Elle
15-11-2006, 17:45
yep layne good memories :wub:
just been watching the week dens body was discovered, jake and chrisie at the end where chrissie walks out of the police station:

"hey, i thought it was only me that got into trouble, come here"
i miss 'em to much right now...