PDA

View Full Version : Victoria Sugden

alan45
24-09-2006, 08:09
From Todays Sunday People

SOAP PULLS SWITCH ON TEEN STARS
EXCLUSIVE
By Paul Kennedy
EMMERDALE fans will do a double-take when they next see soap character Victoria Sugden - she'll be played by a DIFFERENT actress.

Teen star Hannah Midgley, 13, has been axed for being too cute to play a sassy new version of Victoria.

So actress Isobel Hod-gins, 14, will take over next month.

An Emmerdale source said: "It was time for the character of Victoria to move on, with plenty meaty storylines.

"But Hannah was just too cute. The new Victoria will return from holiday in Spain with bags of attitude, tattoos and a new boyfriend.

"As played by Isobel she's a different person - in more ways than one!" Hannah joined the ITV1 soap in 2003.

Jojo
24-09-2006, 09:43
Erm, tattoos?? I'm presuming they mean henna ones or transfers??

Katy
24-09-2006, 10:42
someone on here said that this would happen, i cant remember who though.

Its about time they changed that actress as shes not exactly talented, a bit mean but true.

Bryan
24-09-2006, 11:43
what a suprise the producers are going for the sex factor again - after all these days teenage girls win sexiest female at soap awards - how perverse

its good to see that Victoria will finally come of age and become a rebel, follow in the footsepts of Andy and Robert, should be intresting to see her become a teenage tearaway and see what troubles she causes for Jack and Diane.

Katy
24-09-2006, 11:47
I was thinking that too as well Bry, i mean its a bit wrong making a fourteen year old a sassy character, it is a little perverse, but thats all the range with soaps these days. Cute just doesnt work.

Poor old Jack he finally thought he had a good kid as well.

starla
24-09-2006, 11:58
i am glad that they are bringing in another actress , didnt like hannah :searchme: but i hope that they dont go over the top!!:banned:

Jessie Wallace
24-09-2006, 13:05
Typical Emmerdale, going ott again!

Footie_Chick
24-09-2006, 13:25
Sounds like a good way to get more storylines going on in Emmerdale with the younger cast. Hope she's still friends with Martin's daughter Kayley.

Luna
24-09-2006, 20:16
omg i knew they were going to do this when they sent the other oned away.

Why cant they just leave them to grow up at a normal rate.!!!:angry:

Chris_2k11
24-09-2006, 20:25
anyone got a picture of the new one?

inkyskin
25-09-2006, 08:46
why do soaps do this? first chesney character (corrie) is being changed because he's too nice,now victoria !!!. nice kids are out there y' know!!!!

Then again,i guess nice kids finish last,they obviously don't bring in the ratings,not sure what impression it would give the 'nice kids' out there - it's good to rebel!!

:thumbsup: :moonie:

luna_lovegood
25-09-2006, 18:41
I knew this would happen! I thought she had been gone a little to long. This is going to be quite amusing. I wouldn't be suprised if Daz suddenly has a crush on her.

DaVeyWaVey
25-09-2006, 22:18
A new Victoria Sugden was just bound to happen...it was all a bit too predictable, i can't wait to see what mischief shes gets up too and what problems she does cause for Jack and Diane.

Pinkbanana
25-09-2006, 22:26
Whats wrong with having a NICE, fluffy child in soaps these days? :confused:

I mean, why does every soap child have to act like they are due for an asbo? lol

starla
27-09-2006, 14:19
i found victoria quite annoying , so i hope that this one is okay, and i hope she can act!!
:rotfl:

kayla05
27-09-2006, 16:16
Can any1 get a picture? ive looked on google but i cant see one.

starla
27-09-2006, 17:45
i found a picture on google , put in isobel hodgins and it will bring you to some websites , dont do it on images!
she is a pretty girl :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :)

xcutiekatiex
27-09-2006, 19:41
oh dear poor hannah she must be gutted she was brilliant with the storyline with the dummey where she cudnt tell roberts secret i thought that was ace:thumbsup: but changing her charracter would make her like her troublesome brothers so i suppose it runs in the family then.

kayla05
28-09-2006, 01:16
http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/3649/victoriasugdensep06itv170bx3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Heres a picture of the new Victoria, an up to date picture of her.

Chris_2k11
28-09-2006, 01:33
Omg she looks absolutely nothing like her :confused: And the other one was ginger.

Babe14
29-09-2006, 10:22
Nothing like her. What is it about Spain? First Robert goes there and comes back a different person including hair colour and now Victoria!

They have also done this with Scott Windsor, only he went to the army and came back a different person. I'm sure they can make the kids "wild" wihtout changing the actress or actor.

Come on Emmerdale stop doing this, your letting your splendid rep down:D

Although have to admit you do forget the old actress in time and warm to the new one.

iocioc
29-09-2006, 13:03
ok this sounds good that victoria willbe different but hope they dont go too over the top with her since you have to rem she is still only going to be 14 in it - bet Daz wont be safe thou!!!

tammyy2j
23-02-2009, 23:56
Victoria Sudgen will embark on a romance with bad boy Aaron Dingle but also still harbour feelings for her adopted brother Daz.

Chloe O'brien
24-02-2009, 15:10
Boring plot Emmerdale.

Perdita
24-02-2009, 15:11
Daz was never adopted, was he? I think they talked about it but then things happened and they never got around to it.

lizann
24-02-2009, 15:15
I really hate Victoria Sudgen - she should leave with Andy

Both Aaron and Daz can do better

alan45
20-03-2009, 00:23
TEARAWAY teen Victoria Sugden is set to make waves in Emmerdale — by announcing that she is PREGNANT.
The 15-year-old makes the shock revelation after sleeping with her foster brother Daz Eden.

Following the illicit encounter Daz (Luke Tittensor) gives Victoria, played by Isabel Hodgins, 15, the cold shoulder and goes off with girlfriend Scarlett.

The schoolgirl — who recently snogged Aaron Livsey (Danny Miller) — then tries to win Daz back by telling him she is having his child.

An ITV1 source said: “There’s always been something between Victoria and Daz and they finally do something about it. Victoria is over the moon she’s snared him but Daz has different ideas, leaving her seething.

“She convinces him he’s going to be a father but is she telling the truth?”

The scenes air next month.

Chloe O'brien
20-03-2009, 00:27
Oh we didn't see that one coming a mile away, don't they teach sex education in schools in soapland.

crystalsea
20-03-2009, 09:51
bet she isn't really preggers, reckon its to trap him into being with her properly :angry:

Katy
20-03-2009, 09:56
i think knowing victoria this will be a trap shes deparate for Daz to herself

Perdita
20-03-2009, 09:58
But those kind of relationships very rarely work.

tammyy2j
20-03-2009, 11:28
TEARAWAY teen Victoria Sugden is set to make waves in Emmerdale — by announcing that she is PREGNANT.

The 15-year-old makes the shock revelation after sleeping with her foster brother Daz Eden.

Following the illicit encounter Daz (Luke Tittensor) gives Victoria, played by Isabel Hodgins, 15, the cold shoulder and goes off with girlfriend Scarlett.

The schoolgirl — who recently snogged Aaron Livsey (Danny Miller) — then tries to win Daz back by telling him she is having his child.

An ITV1 source said: “There’s always been something between Victoria and Daz and they finally do something about it. Victoria is over the moon she’s snared him but Daz has different ideas, leaving her seething.

lizann
20-03-2009, 13:51
I still hate Victoria :thumbsdow

alan45
20-03-2009, 16:43

Already posted

angel_eyes87
20-03-2009, 17:53
She really loves him, this could be to see what his reaction is to when she says this, whether he just used and abused her or whether he really does like her. Or to see if he does do the right thing and break up with Scarlett, you have to admit there is more chemistry between Daz and Vic than between him and Scarlett, you could tell last night, he was so close to saying those three little words.:cheer:

Chloe O'brien
20-03-2009, 20:17
Here Alan I've found a replacement for your waste of space now that Kiddie cop has gone. I nominate Victoria as she is getting right up my nose.

alan45
21-03-2009, 01:08
Here Alan I've found a replacement for your waste of space now that Kiddie cop has gone. I nominate Victoria as she is getting right up my nose.

There a still a few wastes of space left on The Bill that we need rid off first

lilliput
22-03-2009, 09:51
Why would he break up with Scarlett?
Leaving her for someone he thinks of as a sister is hardly 'doing the right thing' for any of them. If he did get with Victoria (until he found out the truth) she will know that it wasn't because he wanted to. She may not care though, she'll just be able to gloat.
If anything he'll be put right off her and will see her for the selfish, scheming, stalking, bunny-boiling bi*ch that she is.

Perdita
23-03-2009, 06:18
Sleeping with someone you think of 'as your sister' is also not doing the right thing.

sykegirl1
23-03-2009, 13:32
i hope she is pregnant this really would shake it up in the dales, i hope they do get together in the end i think this would probably be what victoria needs to calm herself down i think they could be really sweet together :)

Perdita
23-03-2009, 20:09
She is far too young and immature for motherhood, I hope it is not true.

RuebenClara
23-03-2009, 20:36
Oh we didn't see that one coming a mile away, don't they teach sex education in schools in soapland.
Victoria would have to go to school for that to happen.

angel_eyes87
23-03-2009, 22:47
Don't think she is pregnant, but it would be a story for Daz to return to, she gets back with Aaron, making Daz extremely jealous, we will just have to wait to find out.:hmm:

lilliput
24-03-2009, 16:38
i hope she is pregnant this really would shake it up in the dales, i hope they do get together in the end i think this would probably be what victoria needs to calm herself down i think they could be really sweet together :)
How would it?
It's been done before with Debbie and also with that 13 year old whose name I can't remember that left the baby on a doorstep.

Victoria could never be 'sweet'. She would ruin the character of Daz.

Perdita said
She is far too young and immature for motherhood
I agree. She is also too selfish.

Daz wouldn't be jealous. He doesn't feel that way about her. He just looks embarrassed and terrified when she starts throwing herself at him. Terrified of what she'll do if he doesn't play along.

tammyy2j
21-01-2014, 00:27
Emmerdale's Victoria Sugden receives a shock next week as Val Pollard confides in her about her HIV scare.

Val (Charlie Hardwick) needs someone to talk to after husband Eric (Chris Chittell) spots her spending time with Ian and assumes that they are having an affair.

Here, Isabel Hodgins - who plays Victoria - reveals how her character reacts when she learns the truth behind the situation.

Can Victoria sense that Val is behaving strangely at the moment?
"Yes, Victoria has noticed. Val isn't the nicest of people, but she is particularly snappy and very blunt at the moment, so Victoria knows all is not well with her. Val does wear her emotions on her sleeve, so Victoria susses out that something is wrong."

Would you say that Victoria is now taking over some of Amy's role in Val and Eric's lives?
"Definitely. Although Amy was a problem because she had so much going on, she definitely looked after the both of them. Amy cared about Val and Eric's marriage, and I think that's what Victoria is starting to be like too.

"Amy always used to push Val and Eric back together because they were their own worst enemies, so now Victoria has decided that she's the person who has got to do that."

How does Victoria react when Eric and Val break up over Ian next week?
"Victoria is devastated at the thought that Val is having an affair. Victoria has been involved in everything that Val, Eric and Amy have been through, so for Val to go and have an affair is just ridiculous."

What happens when Victoria confronts Val over her behaviour?
"Victoria is very angry that Val has hurt Eric like that. Normally you'd expect Val to fight her own corner, but she's already defeated."

How does Victoria react when Val reveals what's really going on?
"She's shocked, scared for Val and a little bit confused. She's just in disbelief, I think. Val still isn't sure if she has HIV, but in her head she's adamant that she has got it and may have given it to Eric. Val is thinking of the worst case scenario.

"Victoria kind of becomes the grown-up in the situation. She says, 'You need to get yourself tested. Eric may have it so you need to face the facts and deal with it in the appropriate way'."

How does Val feel about that?
"She's still reluctant at this point. In her head she has got it, but she doesn't want to see the results in black and white, so she's being a bit awkward about it really."

Is Victoria aware of what this could do to Val and Eric's marriage?
"Yes she is, but Val is thinking of the worst case scenario. Victoria is a bit more naïve and says, 'If you tell him…' but Val says, 'Tell him I might have given him something that could possibly kill him?' It's Victoria's youth that just makes her say that everything will be fine, when potentially it might not be."

Victoria tries to help Val by giving her some support literature about HIV, doesn't she?
"Yeah, it doesn't go down very well. Victoria gives it to Val in the café. That's a public place, so Victoria didn't really think that through, as anybody could see it.

"Val doesn't want the help. She needs help but she doesn't want it, so she ends up burning the leaflets because she doesn't want anyone to see them. Victoria is trying to help, but she's being a bit of a hindrance at the same time."

Can Victoria be trusted to keep Val's secret?
"Yeah, partly because she's scared of Val. If she did let the cat out of the bag, Val would just destroy Victoria! But with something like this, it's a really serious thing. Val and Victoria have built up a good relationship and they do have each other's backs."

Would Victoria tell Eric the truth if Val couldn't or wouldn't?
"Yeah. She loves the pair of them and because it is so serious and potentially life-threatening, she feels that Eric needs and deserves to know. If Val continued refusing to tell Eric, Victoria would take matters into her own hands."

What is your reaction to being part of this storyline?
"I was so shocked when I found out that Emmerdale were doing this, but it's an amazing storyline to be involved in. Charlie and Chris are amazing to work with so I feel very privileged and I'm just excited to see where it leads."

tammyy2j
21-01-2014, 00:27

Perdita
01-11-2016, 04:38
Emmerdale's Barton family could be expanding next week (a good job after those recent deaths) as Victoria reveals that she might be pregnant.

Victoria drops the bombshell on her husband Adam (Adam Thomas) as she's rushed into hospital amid a huge and violent family argument.

Tensions boil over for the Barton clan when Ross (Michael Parr) cheekily kisses Victoria, then challenges her to tell Adam all about it – clearly spoiling for a fight.

When word of the kiss does reach Adam, all hell breaks loose as the two Barton boys clash angrily. However, when Victoria gets caught up in the scuffle and screams out in pain, she leaves everyone panicked by revealing that she may be expecting a baby.
http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/16/44/768x561/gallery-1477951535-soaps-emmerdale-adam-barton-ross-barton-fight-1.JPG
Adam Barton and Ross Barton fight in Emmerdale
© ITV

Isabel Hodgins, who plays Victoria, revealed: "Victoria gives Ross a big slap after the kiss. She confides in Finn and tells him not to say anything, but Finn goes straight to have a big argument with Ross which Adam then overhears.

"Then Victoria arrives and Ross says: 'Adam's not happy because of what happened between us', stirring the pot. Ross keeps going with it, so Adam ends up retaliating. Victoria tries to break it up but gets hurt in the crossfire.

"We don't know how hurt she is, but the main impact is in the rib area. She needs medical attention, but she's also been suspecting that she's pregnant for a couple of weeks, although she's been putting it to the back of her mind."
http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/16/44/768x526/gallery-1477951759-soaps-emmerdale-adam-barton-ross-barton-fight-4.JPG
Adam Barton and Ross Barton fight in Emmerdale
© ITV
As Victoria awaits the result of a pregnancy test at the hospital, she feels increasingly heartbroken as it dawns on her that Adam isn't too excited about possible parenthood.

Isabel added: "Adam is not as sold with it as Victoria is. I think Victoria would be a good mum, though. We've seen with her brothers that she likes to offer tough love.

"With Adam, she also stood by him when he thought he was Johnny's father. So she's definitely got what it takes to be a good parent."

Digital Spy

tammyy2j
02-02-2017, 23:27
Is she sick or pregnant or was she just tired after spending night in police station with Moira?

Perdita
03-02-2017, 04:28
Is she sick or pregnant or was she just tired after spending night in police station with Moira?

Probably all of it .. but pregnancy certainly is something to consider

Perdita
11-04-2017, 12:42
Emmerdale couple Adam and Victoria Barton are left devastated by a trip to the fertility clinic next week.

The pair head off to get tests done after Diane Sugden gives them cash for a private appointment, allowing them to get answers on whether they'll have trouble conceiving or not.

Adam and Victoria first agreed to try for a baby late last year, but they've yet to have any luck and it's clear that Victoria is starting to worry next week.

When Victoria and Adam apprehensively attend their appointment at the clinic, it's the outcome they feared as they receive some bad news – but will it put a major strain on their relationship?

Adam Thomas, who plays Adam, revealed: "They're both a little bit worried about the appointment, but Adam is putting on a brave face because he doesn't want Victoria to worry even more. She's thinking that there's a problem and that it's with her.

"Adam and Victoria then find out at the fertility clinic that they can't have children. It's bad news for them, but it's just another stumbling block in their relationship. Hopefully they can get through it. Vic and Adam have been through a lot, so it's not going to cause too much damage. Hopefully not, anyway."

In the immediate aftermath, Adam drowns his sorrows at The Woolpack and later has a heart-to-heart with Ronnie Hale, who reaches out to him in his time of need.

Adam continued: "Him and Ronnie actually have a bit of a tussle. Adam is not taking the news well, as he's hitting the bottle a little bit and he's taking his anger out on other people.

"Ronnie is just there asking questions all the time. He's getting on Adam's nerves, so Adam gives him a little shove and Ronnie gives him a little shove back! Afterwards they have a heart-to-heart.

"It's still a rocky road for Adam and Victoria afterwards. Adam's facing his problems and Victoria is facing hers. But they've been through so much together with Vanessa and little Johnny. Victoria even took on Johnny thinking Adam was the father. That shows what an amazing person she is.

"It's going to be tough, but hopefully they'll come out the other side of it."

Digital Spy

kiwigirl
11-04-2017, 14:04
Well thats just the icing on the cake for that idiot producer Iain Macleod now isnt it. Poor Victoria & Adam cant have children, but he makes that ditsy Rebecca White pregnant? WTF is wrong with this clown? Thats just Emmerdale going from bad to worst.

tammyy2j
11-04-2017, 16:47
They could adopt

tammyy2j
10-05-2017, 12:55
I think once she hears about Adam's kiss with Vanessa, she will sleep with maybe Ross and become pregnant or is she Pete's new affair

JessicaMad
10-05-2017, 13:14
I think once she hears about Adam's kiss with Vanessa, she will sleep with maybe Ross and become pregnant or is she Pete's new affair

I hope not. Ross getting a fourth person pregnant in a 2 year space would be ridiculous

tammyy2j
10-05-2017, 13:39
I hope not. Ross getting a fourth person pregnant in a 2 year space would be ridiculous

Who is the 4?

Charity is all I remember with Moses as Rebecca thinks her is by Robert but it could be Ross

JessicaMad
10-05-2017, 13:44
Who is the 4?

Charity is all I remember with Moses as Rebecca thinks her is by Robert but it could be Ross

There was Kerry's abortion as well.

tammyy2j
17-05-2017, 22:17
Why is she in business with Chrissie now, I thought she hated her for setting up Andy

SomersetSunShin
02-11-2017, 00:41
in this Article from The Metro Newspaper dated back 1st November 2017 posted at 11:55pm titled ''14 big Christmas soap spoilers (and 8 big theories) for EastEnders, Coronation Street, Emmerdale and Hollyoaks''

under the ''Emmerdale'' section they are hinting that Victoria Sugden could be leaving the show with Adam Barton

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/01/14-big-christmas-soap-spoilers-and-8-big-theories-for-eastenders-coronation-street-emmerdale-and-hollyoaks-7045318/?ito=cbshare
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

Perdita
02-11-2017, 04:51
Could a Mod please move this to http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?58392-Victoria-Sugden&highlight=Victoria+Sugden

lizann
02-11-2017, 13:29
in this Article from The Metro Newspaper dated back 1st November 2017 posted at 11:55pm titled ''14 big Christmas soap spoilers (and 8 big theories) for EastEnders, Coronation Street, Emmerdale and Hollyoaks''

under the ''Emmerdale'' section they are hinting that Victoria Sugden could be leaving the show with Adam Barton

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/01/14-big-christmas-soap-spoilers-and-8-big-theories-for-eastenders-coronation-street-emmerdale-and-hollyoaks-7045318/?ito=cbshare
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

do they leave on the run if adam goes down for emma's murder?

if she leaves could boyfriend mike (ross) also go? are they still together?

tammyy2j
09-01-2018, 13:38
I hope she discovers that Adam is innocent and Moira is the real killer

Perdita
09-01-2018, 15:25

Not so long ago, I would have said yes, the truth will be revealed . these days with so many storylines unconcluded and left open, I am not so sure. Natalie J Robb has just signed another contract for a year ... Looks like the soaps are now going for crime storylines going on and on and on ....

Debzyg
16-01-2018, 08:12

Maybe she will and she’ll leave to go find Adam?

I also hope she discovers how to stop gobbing off to everyone, whenever anyone tells her that something is a secret and isn’t to be shared.

The girl has a real issue keeping her mouth shut about anything! Tell Victoria a secret at your peril!

lizann
19-07-2018, 19:33
no chance of natural baby with new love hanmatty maybe they will adopt together

lizann
27-09-2018, 20:26
liking this victoria and good matty is dumped

MattyVicFan
27-09-2018, 21:41
Oh c'mon they can always adopt :cheer: But they have huge obstacles to overcome. To say the least lol

tammyy2j
15-01-2019, 14:48
Victoria's pregnancy shock? Inside Soap article.

https://twitter.com/DannyBMClub/status/1084965843627397120

By who Ellis?

lizann
08-04-2019, 00:22
on line talk that she is raped

Perdita
08-04-2019, 10:09
on line talk that she is raped

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/8811699/emmerdale-dark-night-out-victoria-barton-raped-paedo-maya/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=sunmaintwitter&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1554667796

Will it be somebody we already know or a new character???

EddyBee
08-04-2019, 12:51
Get ready for the one night that will change EVERYTHING.

CLICK HERE FOR TRAILER. (https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv_h6djgePD/)

Link to Instagram.

lizann
08-04-2019, 22:56
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/8811699/emmerdale-dark-night-out-victoria-barton-raped-paedo-maya/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=sunmaintwitter&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1554667796

Will it be somebody we already know or a new character???

will she end up preggers, rape baby?

Perdita
10-04-2019, 05:15
will she end up preggers, rape baby?

Would not surprise me ...

tammyy2j
03-09-2019, 13:03
Is the case dropped as no evidence, no further investigation, I thought Lee may have other victims?

Perdita
03-09-2019, 16:51
Is the case dropped as no evidence, no further investigation, I thought Lee may have other victims?

Think so, not enough evidence from Victoria's clothing and examination .. Robert stuffed up getting other victims when he got Dawn to pretend to be interested in Lee ...

lizann
04-11-2019, 21:34
seriously what is vic doing with her rapist's brother

EddyBee
04-11-2019, 21:48

It's an awful plot twist. Totally horrible.

:mad:

lizann
05-11-2019, 20:30
now siding with wendy over aaron, seriously what the fcuk is happening, where is diane

EddyBee
05-11-2019, 20:40
now siding with wendy over aaron, seriously what the fcuk is happening, where is diane

It's beyond belief.

mrfreeman
09-11-2019, 20:33

HE didn't rape her

Perdita
10-11-2019, 05:24
HE didn't rape her

Lee did rape her! I am not sure I would hang round with the brother of the guy who raped me... something creepy about that

lizann
10-02-2020, 23:49
vic now going into a relationship this soon but also with her rapist's brother, vic should stay away from lee's family now wendy knows the truth she should leave the village staying away from vic and the baby

Perdita
09-01-2022, 17:17
https://metro.co.uk/2022/01/09/emmerdale-matthew-wolfenden-and-isabel-hodgins-return-amid-race-row-15889329/?fbclid=IwAR3pjoEguhyzJS0ajGi5mR5-ow4yL0WbVU1hFDjQfxIMlfeLUE4pxNmN8Tc

Isabel and Matthew (David) back filming..

lizann
20-01-2022, 00:51
could she buy the pub, annie inheritance?

johntrevor
20-01-2022, 12:20
could she buy the pub, annie inheritance?

Sounds like a good idea. Hope it happens.

lizann
18-10-2023, 20:32
im disgusted with victoria, where did these feelings and lust come from for a young fella who could have been her "step son" in jacob

lizann
25-11-2023, 15:08
Isabel Hodgins has announced that she is engaged to her boyfriend Adam Whitehead

lizann
20-04-2024, 00:43
Victoria punches Leyla, leading PC Swirling to arrest her for assault