PDA

View Full Version : Eternity

billfan
17-09-2006, 02:31
Okies, here's my new fic. Warning: this idea struck me coz of the spoilers I read about the romania episode so if you don't want it spoiled don't read on. You have been warned, you cannot blame me. Please R&R and also look forward to the Romania episode and keep writing and keep feeling the Huxon love :D

Eternity

Samantha Nixon sat in the car next to Phil Hunter. Irina was driving the car and they were both stuck, going further towards their doom. They'd been betrayed, Irina; the kind - hearted aid worker was actually a sex trafficing bitch. They'd only just realised that she wasn't what she seemed but now it was too late. Sam's eyes filled with tears.

"Shut your eyes." Phil whispered, Sam did so.

Close your eyes so you dont feel them,
They dont need to see you cry
I cant promise I will heal you,
But if you want to I will try.

Sam opened her eyes and looked at Phil.

"I'm so sorry." She whispered. "Last night was amazing and then this morning I ruined it by acting awkward."

"I love you." He whispered taking her hand. "When we get out of this mess we'll make a go of things yeah?"

"Phil, I don't think we are going to get out of this mess." tears slipped down her face and Phil pulled her close, on the brink of tears too. He hugged her. "I'll always love you too."

I sing the summer serenade
The past is done, we've been betrayed, its true.
Someone said the truth will out
I believe without a doubt, in you

The car came to a halt and Sam looked out the window to see the sex trafficker Nastase was waiting for them with his men.

"Get out the car." Irina ordered them, they did so.

Nastase's men walked over to them and forced them to go knees down on the floor. It was an execution position.

You were there for summer dreamin',
And you gave me what I need.
And I hope you'll find your freedom,
For eternity, for eternity.

Phil caught Sam's eye and kept her gaze even though looking her in the eye would kill his soul and heart before he was killed by the ******s around him. He watched as a man got his gun put and pressed it into her head, the same was happening to him. Sam bagn to cry and was distraugh at the thought of dying without saying goodbye to her daughter, Abigail. Coming to Romania had been the beginning of a nightmare and it was about to end. The only part that hadn't been terrible was the night before when they'd found comfort from each other.

Yesterday when you were walking,
You talked about your Mom and Dad.
What they did had made you happy,
What they didnt made you sad.

The following day, before being pushed off to Romania Sam had been working with Phil and as they walked Phil dared to bring the subject up about Sam's family. Amazingly she'd opened up to hima nd admitted all about how they loved her and how she loved them and they were close but then they both died and it hurt when she talked about them. But she admitted that it felt easier now that she'd told someone, someone she trusted.

We sat and watched the sun go down,
Picked a star before we lost the moon.
Youth is wasted on the young,
Before you know its come and gone too soon.

After "getting it on" they had lie together and watched out the window at the stars. They forgot about the sex trafficking, and about the guys after them, forgot about home, even about Stuart. It was just about them, lying together and feeling in love. They didn't care about what the concequences may turn out to be, they only cared about themselves and each other.

You were there for summer dreaming,
And you gave me what I need.
For eternity, for eternity.

Phil took both of Sam's hands in his own as she cried not wanting to die. Although he'd had so many thoughts they'd been split second thinking, he was still knelt, still waiting. Still watching Sam cry uncontrollably.

"Sam baby, don't cry." He said quietly, feeling himself start to well up. "Come on babe, it's gonne be ok."

"We're gonna die, how's that ok?" Sam asked ina whisper.

"I don't know." He admitted actually crying. Sam was slightly surprised but not over the top surprised.

I sing the summer serenade,
The past is done, we've been betrayed, its true.
Youth is wasted on the young,
Before you know its come and gone, too soon.

Two shots rang out, Phil thought he be dead but looked round to see that the Romanian copper they'd been working with, Bogdan was running forward gun in hand and it was smoking. Other armed officers were also holding guns. Stopping people from shooting anyone.

"Sam, the police have arrived it'll be fine!"

He looked down to see Sam laying in a pool of blood and the blood was dribbling out a bullet wound in her shoulder. The second shot had been the guy shooting her. He cradled her in his arms refusing to let her die.

And you are a friend indeed.
For eternity.

Beeping in the background, darkness all around. Sam's eyes fluttered open, she was hooked up to a machine.

"Where am i?" She whispered, her mouth was so dry.

"Sam, babe your at hospital. We got you here, you were shot in the shoulder when the guy was startled while aiming for your head."

"Lucky me, eh?" sam laughed a little then started coughing.

Phil hugged her gently when the coughing fit had finished. "I thought you were going to die."

"That's nice." She smiled.

"I love you."

"Love you too."

And you are a friend indeed.
And I know you'll find your freedom,
Eventually, for eternity, for eternity.

Footie_Chick
17-09-2006, 15:27
ahhh that is so sweet, they couldn't let her die not when her and phil were getting so close.

billbabe04
17-09-2006, 21:33
I really hope that Bogden does arrive in the romanian episodes coz they CANNOT KILL PHIL AND SAM!!!! Really good though well done xxx

baby oranges
18-09-2006, 09:29
this is great! really loved it. are you going to carry it on?

stacy
xxx

billfan
18-09-2006, 16:52
t'was only a songfic, sorry stacy

baby oranges
19-09-2006, 15:34
t'was only a songfic, sorry stacy

aww, ok then, never mind. it was worth a try, lol

well done again!

stacy
xxx

samantha nixon
19-09-2006, 20:30
aww that was really good and i like the song u put in it aswell
and neither sam or phil die in romania anyway so theres nothing to worry about lol