PDA

View Full Version : Saturday 30th September Spoilers

Jessie Wallace
15-09-2006, 13:07
Nathan is continuing to worry about his future and becomes distressed when he cuts himself, as the medical drama continues. Selena convinces him to take a blood test and he is glad to have her on his side, but what will his results say?

Harry turns detective when a woman is brought in following a suspected overdose. Events lead him to suspect her GP of acting inappropriately.

Meanwhile, Ellen is on a mission to convert the others to her health kick. An aggravated Kelsey decides a practical joke is the best way to get back at her, but her actions end up having unexpected consequences for Alice.

New paramedics Dixie and Cyd arrive this week and Josh is unimpressed by their laid-back attitude. When Dixie criticises Josh's management, he decides to break the two of them up.

Footie_Chick
15-09-2006, 14:58
I don't want Selena to become friends with Nathan again, I prefer it with them all having ago at him all the time. Wonder what Kelsey does? Hope Alice will be alright!!!

Lizzie Brookes
30-09-2006, 17:55
I think its nice that Selena and Nathan are getting close again.I hope Casualty will show a different side to Nathan. He's an intriguing charecter.

Luna
30-09-2006, 20:13
Nathan needs to leave in my opinion thes is only so far this character can go and he's just become predictable