PDA

View Full Version : Week 40 Spoilers

Jessie Wallace
15-09-2006, 13:00
Monday 2nd October
Ian needs to arrange an MOT urgently but is determined not to go to the Arches. Jane tries to find an alternative, but when she fails she agrees to let Phil do it, though she decides not to tell Ian.

SJ stops by the Arches to invite Minty for a drink. Keen to spend time with her, he rushes through his repairs and heads off to join her.

Billy struggles to find a way to tell Jack that the flat is too small for him to stay there. Jack picks up on the hints but when he finds Honey crying, he tells Billy that he can't leave as she needs him.

Ruby tries to give Stacey some money to accompany Mo on a trip to Lanzarote, but she refuses to take it. Ruby asks Sean to give her the money and pretend that it is from him. Stacey accepts, but Sean soon realises that Ruby has an ulterior motive.

Tuesday 3rd October
Ian is fuming when he discovers that Jane took the car to the Arches. He is further aggrieved when he thinks he's been overcharged and storms over there to confront Phil.

Elsewhere, Minty tells SJ that he loves her and wants her to be his girlfriend. He is stunned when she kisses him, but he doesn't realise her true intentions.

Meanwhile, Billy organises a day of pampering for Honey. When she returns, she tells him that she can't hold Petal because her nails are wet. But he is later worried when he discovers that she missed her appointment.

Thursday 5th October
Ian tells Jane that he knows she paid for the car and goes to the Arches to collect it. Minty arrives there, too, and is horrified when he sees that there is a wheel nut on the floor...

Phil decides to throw a party for Ben to celebrate the purchase of the video shop, and invites his friends over. He is left embarrassed when Stella arrives and announces that the sale hasn't gone through yet.

Meanwhile, Jake is irritated when he starts to receive crank calls.

Friday 6th October
Jane panics when Ian fails to return home after his accident. She goes to see Phil to try to get to the bottom of things, and is further worried when she realises that he has Ian's phone.

Meanwhile, Minty confides in SJ that he was the one responsible for Ian's accident.

Elsewhere, when Sean tries to put down Jake, Ruby is quick to jump to his defence – but she unwittingly reveals some information which Sean finds very useful...

Siobhan
15-09-2006, 13:37
Uh oh!! Ian has an accident and it is Minty's fault.. another exiting week in EE I dont think so

Nigella harman
15-09-2006, 13:54
When Ruby is defending Jake on Friday,and she lets something slip,do you think its about him killing Danny,I just thought the other day that I could imagine Sean finding out from Ruby and telling the police so Jake gets arrested and its goodbye Walford and then Sean has Ruby and more importantly to him her ££££££s!!!!without Jake interferring and getting in the way.

tammyy2j
15-09-2006, 14:18
Another boring week in EE more Ruby and Sean and more Minty and annoying SJ how awful. Does Ruby know that Jake killed Danny i didn't think she did? I think Ian finds out about Jane and Grant also this week since Phil tells him.

Dr. Tangliss
15-09-2006, 17:11
Sounds like another good week. I hope SJ gets found out soon.

littlemo
15-09-2006, 17:18
Stacey's going away again?!

I assume Lanzarote is where Zoe is.

hayley
19-09-2006, 18:53
We need some action!!!!
Stacey always seems to be off on holiday!

matt1378
21-09-2006, 18:22
anyone else hate Sean, dunno why they brought him in he's so annoying:angry: