PDA

View Full Version : the connors

*-Rooney-*
14-09-2006, 13:56
i just dont like the connors family, i dont know why maybe because it contains kym marsh who personally i dont rate much as an actress

DaVeyWaVey
14-09-2006, 17:43
I like them, i think they're a good addition to the cast and have great potential to cause trouble on the Street. I quite like Kym Marsh as an actress too surprisingly.

Rach33
14-09-2006, 21:59
Am not too fussed about Michelle but I do like the brothers very much I think they are a great addition to Corrie

Abi
14-09-2006, 23:04
I dont mind the 2 brothers in it, they seem ok enough. Kym Marsh is a **** actress most the time though, which lets down the whole family for me. She was good when she did only a couple of shows, a few months ago. But now shes in it all the time, its really showing her talent- or rather lack of talent- up in the show.

LostVoodoo
15-09-2006, 00:16
tbh i dont think Kym is all that bad, but i doubt it's much of a stretch for her playing that character...the brothers just seem boring at the mo. well the older one is better, Kym and the younger one are just characters we've all seen before

alan45
15-09-2006, 06:45
The Connors are a great addition to Corrie. Kym Marsh is a better actress than I thought she would be and I look forward to her upcoming storylines with Steve

Babe14
15-09-2006, 07:04
Enjoying the Connors very much and think that they have really brightened up the street. Michelle is growing on me more and more. I think that when she gets together with Steve her character will become even stronger and hopefully we will find out more about her. As for the brothers, Paul is obviously the business man, the one who keeps his younger brother inline, or tries too, also I don't think he is all sweetness and like and wouldn't think it would be a good idea to cross him as I would think he can be a bit ruthless when he wanted. Ryan is obviously a ladies man, he is loveable, charming, okish looking and will do what he wants regardless. Like Paul he too can be ruthless when he wants to be.

Yes the Connors have heaps of potential. Also I like the fact that Steve has been thrown in with them as this adds more strength to his character and opens up new potential for him.

Looking forward to Danny's return and his reaction to the Connor brothers, think things are going to get very interesting...

Johnny Allen
15-09-2006, 09:40
I like Michelle and I don't mind her older brother, but I dont like the one running the factory, he seems to shout every word he's saying.

Siobhan
15-09-2006, 12:30
As for the brothers, Paul is obviously the business man, the one who keeps his younger brother inline, or tries too, also I don't think he is all sweetness and like and wouldn't think it would be a good idea to cross him as I would think he can be a bit ruthless when he wanted. Ryan is obviously a ladies man,

Sound a bit too much like Jake and Danny in EE to me.. Or is it in every soap that the older brother is the strong one who has to keep a younger brother in line??? :searchme:

Footie_Chick
15-09-2006, 15:02
At first i didn't like Kym Marsh or should i say Ryder in Corrie, but recently she has grown on me and i think they will be a good addition to the street especially if she gets with Steve.

tammyy2j
15-09-2006, 15:50
I like The Connors i think they are a great addition to the cast with alot of potential. I find Kym Marsh a better actress than singer and i think she was wasted with Hearsay.

starla
19-09-2006, 16:05
i am really enjoying liam conner coz hes really funny , i think that he could cause loads of mayhem!!:nono: :angel: