PDA

View Full Version : Johnny meets his maker

kayla05
05-09-2006, 15:09
You could be forgiven for thinking EastEnder Johnny Allen has nine lives - but the mobster’s luck is about to run out when he’s killed in a vicious brawl over his daughter Ruby.

Viewers will be on the edge of their seats as Johnny escapes from prison and tries to tempt Ruby to go on the run with him. But the headstrong teenager refuses, because she’s fallen for ex-squaddie Sean Slater.

When Johnny tries his strong-arm tactics on Sean, the pair end up scrapping in the Square. A soap spy revealed: “Sean is young and strong and this is one fight too far for the ageing hardman. Sean doesn’t mean to kill him and tells the police it was self-defence.” Hmmm… we believe you Sean - thousands wouldn’t.

Footie_Chick
05-09-2006, 15:16
Sounds good, thought Johnny would be in a hight security prison but we have to see him with Ruby one last time.

Siobhan
05-09-2006, 15:20
kayla, do you have a source on this?

EE Rocks
05-09-2006, 16:23
I think it is true, cause it's been in the papers over the weekend!! Sounds good, and i like the sound of an huge East End funeral.:clap:

tammyy2j
05-09-2006, 16:47
Another murder in Walford and no punishment. Johnny is in a high security prison and he can escape really believable. Is it just me but is Sean being moulded to be like Dennis i really hope not since Denis Rickman was a once off great character. I'm glad Ruby is leaving.

bakedbean
05-09-2006, 16:54
I cant wait for Johnny to return, when he first apperead he was exciting and he really was Mr Big but then they brought in flamming Tina.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
05-09-2006, 18:17
Poor Ruby... she has just lost like her whole family!! :(

xcutiekatiex
05-09-2006, 19:52
awwww i feel well sorry for ruby no one left of her family :( sounds gd tho apparently the actor who plays him is gnna be at the funeral haha :P

Mr Humphries
06-09-2006, 01:02
Although this will be fun to watch etc/.... Why does he have to be killed off ?
Cant he just be left in prison?

callummc
06-09-2006, 01:17
Cant he just be left in prison?Sad to say mr humphreys that EE dont think of the long term consequensys just of one nights ratings and the hope that they'll get the biggest audience for 1 episode,then they'll cry over spilt blood the week after when thee shut another door

Siobhan
06-09-2006, 09:36
Cant he just be left in prison?

I don't think the Actor bill murrary wants to come back.. he is sick of the character so this is the best way, plus it paves the way for 2 other exits

kayla05
06-09-2006, 14:29
kayla, do you have a source on this?

The source - News of the World.

Katy
06-09-2006, 15:01
Tell you what would be better, They killed Ruby off too.

crazygirl
06-09-2006, 18:48
i would love them to kill ruby off

DaVeyWaVey
06-09-2006, 22:30
This storyline sounds great, something i will definetly be looking forward too! I can't wait to see Johnny back on our screens again and atleast this time, he will be leaving in style not like last time, where he just got arrested after confessing to the murders.

Babe14
07-09-2006, 11:29
Is it just me but is Sean being moulded to be like Dennis i really hope not since Denis Rickman was a once off great character. I'm glad Ruby is leaving.

To me it seems more like a Grant mark II, (army, psycho, if you hurt my sister..etc..etc,) but yes Dennis could be in there to. It's a shame if they are doing this as I liked the first impression we had of Sean it looked like we were going to get a different kind of character, but last week I began to have a feeling of deja vu.

With regards to the Johnny exit leading to two other exits, sounds good in theory but there again we could end up being disappointed.:) As for Sean not meaning to kill him..um I think a definite no, he meant to alright!

Chris_2k11
07-09-2006, 17:06
Another murder down Walford way. :rolleyes: Just when will it stop. :nono:

hayley
13-09-2006, 21:42
Poor Ruby!! And sean doesnt even really like her!!
How does Johnny get out of prison as i thought they were really hard to escape from?