PDA

View Full Version : Armageddon

Bryan
03-09-2006, 16:18
I can't believe there isn't a thread on this already! This is one film that truely deserves a thread to be dedicated to it.

Now I hadn't seen this film until today, never before in my life had it appealed to me, but all my friends and family have said it's brilliant. I presumed it would be some diaster/sci fi end of the world nonscene, but was suprised, it has to be one of the best films I have ever seen, if that the best!

Bruce Willis, Ben Affelct and Liv Tyler are all superb in this movie, and the ending is by the far the most emotional I have ever seen, much more so than that pafetic excuse for an ending that we see in Titanic!

My words of advice to those who havent seen this film: see it before you die, you will love it i can assure you!

Jojo
03-09-2006, 16:37
You enjoyed it in the end then?? Did it speed up enough for you after?

Told you you would though - its a must be seen film....did you cry? :D

Katy
03-09-2006, 16:49
Ive never seen it either, i must start watching films i have been told its a must along with Backdraft i just dont seem to have the time.

angelblue
03-09-2006, 23:13
OMG i absolutely love this flim it has everything you could ask for in a flim turly brilliant. I first watched when it came out i have the video and i still cry at the end.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

May i just add it is jeremy buckheimer flim who is also involved in making the fanstatic CSI las vegas :wub: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Johnny Allen
03-09-2006, 23:29
the ending was the best part the rest of it in my opinion kind of dragged although I have to admit I cried like a baby at the end

Siobhan
04-09-2006, 09:16
No matter how many times I have seen this movie.. I bawl like a baby. One of my all time fav movies. It is funny, action packed, romantic and a weep.. it has something for everyone :cheer::cheer:

Abbie
04-09-2006, 10:09
I love this film, ive never cried so much, i just love it, and the fact i love to cry at films helps too lol.

tammyy2j
04-09-2006, 12:29
I love this movie it was sad, romantic, action and funny. the end is so sad. Love when Ben is singing to Liv and Steve and Michael's characters join in.

squillyfer
04-09-2006, 15:49
I love this film, its one of the only films that make me cry