PDA

View Full Version : Bad Twin

Abbie
29-08-2006, 17:40
Bad Twin Book

Bad Twin (Hardcover)
By: Gary Troup

Sometimes evil has a familiar face . . .

Paul Artisan, P.I. is a new version of an old breed -- a righter of wrongs, someone driven to get to the bottom of things. Too bad his usual cases are of the boring malpractice and fraud variety. Until now.

Troup's long-awaited Bad Twin is a suspenseful novel that touches on many powerful themes, including the consequence of vengeance, the power of redemption, and where to turn when all seems lost.

About the Author
Bad Twin is the highly-anticipated new novel by acclaimed mystery writer Gary Troup. Bad Twin was delivered to Hyperion just days before Troup boarded Oceanic Flight 815, which was lost in flight from Sydney, Australia to Los Angeles in September 2004. He remains missing and is presumed dead.

Bad Twin is a work of fiction and all names, characters and incidents are used fictitiously; the author himself is a fictional character.

I found this from a Link that is on the Official Lost ABC website.
Also since i went to America i have also bought the book and am now dying to read it, to see whats its all about.

Siobhan
29-08-2006, 17:45
moved to spoilers as my friend has read this book and I have the gist of what it is about

Apparently the book has you guessing all the possiblities (just like lost) but half way through everything gets turned on its head so you have to rethink everything that has happened so far.. in reference to lost, this is suppose to be only 5 part series so in the middle of Season 3 we are in for major shocks that will have you rethink everything you thought you knew about lost up to that point... Looking forward to next season.. bring it on!!!

Abbie
29-08-2006, 17:54
moved to spoilers as my friend has read this book and I have the gist of what it is about Ok thanks i wasnt sure which part to put it in.

Apparently the book has you guessing all the possiblities (just like lost) but half way through everything gets turned on its head so you have to rethink everything that has happened so far.. in reference to lost, this is suppose to be only 5 part series so in the middle of Season 3 we are in for major shocks that will have you rethink everything you thought you knew about lost up to that point... Looking forward to next season.. bring it on!!! wow sounds confusing yet very interesting, i sooo cant wait.

Luna
29-08-2006, 18:53
oh is this an actual book??? i want to read this sounds brilliant. is it part of a series

Abbie
29-08-2006, 18:57
oh is this an actual book??? i want to read this sounds brilliant Yes lol its an actual book but im not sure if its avaiable over here yet.

Luna
29-08-2006, 19:06
just bidded on ebay for it lol

Abbie
29-08-2006, 19:22
just bidded on ebay for it lol lol, well i hope you get it, i just cant wait to finish reading the book, but first i need to find the time to read it lol.

Luna
12-09-2006, 21:32
it arrived this morning!!! cant wait to get my teeth into it.....just like the dog did :angry:

Abbie
13-09-2006, 18:18
it arrived this morning!!! cant wait to get my teeth into it.....just like the dog did :angry: yay, hope you enjoy it, i finished mine a couple of days ago.

Siobhan
14-09-2006, 17:25
yay, hope you enjoy it, i finished mine a couple of days ago.

so give us the low down..how do you think it relates to Lost?

Abbie
17-09-2006, 21:01
Well if im being very honest i liked it very much eventhough it hasnt got much to do with lost, but at certain parts i got confused but then id understand which is always great in a book. The onlt lost realted things i foind was the mention of the Hanso foundation, a woman called Shannon, John Locke was mentioned and the numbers crept up in deifferent formations