PDA

View Full Version : Because Of You

Rach33
28-08-2006, 18:50
Hi everyone long time an all ok a one parter for you, definately not my best but I was bored a couple of weeks ago and wrote it so here goes

I will not make the same mistakes that you did, I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery, I will not break the way you did you fell so hard, I've learned the hard way, to never let it get that far

Standing in the darkened flat, she was beginnning to question why she had come, yes she loved her, she had too but she didn’t want to be here it was just another reminder of a painful past and tainted memories
Reaching for the light switch, she quickly changed her mind the sight would probably only make things ten times worse, better to imagine the sight than actually seeing it
Hearing the little shuffles of someone leaving the room, she quickly got up and followed
Again that question appeared why did she do this to herself, why come at all, because of this woman she was losing everything all over again

I lose my way and it's not too long before you point it out, I cannot cry because I know that's weakness in your eyes, I'm forced to fake, a smile, a laugh every day of my life,my heart can't possibly break when it wasn't even whole to start with

No-one could possibly understand how it felt to be told such cruel remarks everyday for years, the one person that was meant to love you unconditionally made it very clear there was no room for her in this woman’s heart
She tries to remember the happy times before it all went wrong but all she can hear ringing in her ears are the words ‘Nobody loves you…see they all left cos of you’
Swallowing hard trying desperately not to cry, her mask was slipping and she was afraid people would see the real her, and when that happens she is the only one who gets hurt and badly let down when they have all had enough

I watched you die, I heard you cry every night in your sleep, I was so young you should have known better than to lean on me, you never thought of anyone else you just saw your pain, and now I cry in the middle of the night for the same damn thing

Looking at the empty shell of a woman standing in front of her, she swallowed hard
Jean- I’ve ran out of milk
Stacey- I’ll pop down the shops for you before I go
Jean- would you…you are a special girl Stacey
Stacey half smiled
Stacey- shall I sort out your medication for as well
Jean- medication I don’t need none of that stuff now are you going to the shop or not
Fleeing the house Stacey burst into tears, why couldn’t she love her like other kids love there mum, why everytime she sees her does she end up resenting her so much, for the lost years and for all the pain and suffering she caused her
Sitting herself down on the pavement she tried to regain her composure she couldn’t let her see her like this, she would only think that she had won

Because of you I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
Because of you I tried my hardest just to forget everything
Because of you I don't know how to let anyone else in
Because of you I'm ashamed of my life because it's empty
Because of you I am afraid

Lyrics Because Of You - Taken from Kelly Clarkson's Breakaway Album

di marco
28-08-2006, 20:20
fab! :D awwww that was really good, its good to read your scripts again

Layne
28-08-2006, 20:21
Awww, that was very good honey! I had a feeling it might be a stacey one!! Well done and i want more one parters please :angel: !