PDA

View Full Version : Yesterdays EE?!

littlemo
07-05-2005, 19:16
What did everybody think of it? Natalie Cassidy was great as usual! I cannot believe Pauline's attitude towards Sonia. Just because Sonia is brave, it doesn't mean she doesn't have any feelings. It's clear to anybody with half a brain cell Sonia loves her daughter, I'm not sure if Pauline has any. She has no right to assume how Sonia's feeling, just because she isn't bursting into tears every second. I'm glad Sonia opened up to her, maybe Pauline won't give her such a hard time, very unlikely though isn't it! Pauline really does have some nerve. Sonia is opiniated but Pauline is just something else.

Pauline was really trying to manipulate Sonia towards the end, asking her if she was brave enough to see Rebecca again. Trying to get into her good books, by telling her that she is very brave and strong. It was pathetic really. I'm glad Martin will be back in it Monday, he'll support Sonia, get her away from Pauline that will be a good start.

Rach33
08-05-2005, 00:03
I was appalled at Pauline's behaviour last nigth she was insensitive to Sonia, rude and manipulative she didn't give a damn for anyone but herself I got so mad i threw my remote at TV thankfully neither are hurt too badly but the final couple of minutes made my blood boil how dare Pauline assume Sonia does not love her daughter but Nat Cassidy was superb

Babe14
08-05-2005, 11:32
Nat Cassidy was supeb as usual but I found Eastenders boring and slow last night.

We had Pauline and Sonia - Main Storyline (going round in circles)
Dot and Jane - Fill In
Jim and Patrick - Fill In
Tina and Ruby - Building next big storyline.(Slow )

Guess I spoke to soon when I said things were on the up. Still lots of good stuff coming up:)

At the end of the day I suppose it all depends on whose your fav characters and the sort of storylines you like. Me I like action/drama and grit. And by now you know who my favs are!! We all have to take our turn in the queque. :)

Babe14
08-05-2005, 11:35
how dare Pauline assume Sonia does not love her daughter but Nat Cassidy was superb

Exactly and how does she know what Sonia is going through or went hrough. No one can.Sonia had no choice at the time, she had to give Chloe/Rebbecca up. Sonia had no way to support her and couldn't give her the "support" she needed. Love didn't come into it, that is one thing Chloe/Rebecca would never go without.

Rach33
08-05-2005, 11:37
I might stop watching until Sharon and Dennis come back won't be like I'll miss much I suppose Kat returning but if I'm honest I'm not that excited about that either

Babe14
08-05-2005, 11:41
I feel like doing that but then that would be the day something happens. I.e Jake and Chrissie or Jake in it at all. I quite like the sound of next weeks Eastenders, only thing is half the time the write ups tend to sound more interesting than the actual screening!!

The beginning of the week started off good with Jake/Danny Minty/Gary in the Caf I thought that was so funny, even funnier when Gary was being wound up about Stacey.

Rach33
08-05-2005, 11:46
I know I keep looking out hoping for a glimpse of Jake and Chrissie but NOTHING I'm having severe withdrawal symptoms

Babe14
08-05-2005, 11:53
Me too. Chrissie is in next week, don't know about Jake. They really do leave it far too long, I expect about a weeks gap not 3 weeks or more which seems to be the trend at the mo. I have a feeling that there won't be much happening on that front until Jake's return, going by all the current running storylines. Next month, if I've worked things out right it will be the Jake and Danny exit storyline.

parkerman
08-05-2005, 15:24
Nat Cassidy was supeb as usual

I think we shouldn't overlook the fact that Wendy Richard was also superb.

di marco
08-05-2005, 15:27
i agree parker man. both nat cassidy and wendy richards are great actresses. i know i cant stand the character of pauline but i do think that wendy richards can also act well

callummc
08-05-2005, 18:19
The acting between those 2 was great,also dots driving lesson was excelent,i'm also getting used to jane,i think it's down to the fact that the writing is improving,they still have a long way to go but i'm beginning to think they might make it

black-panther
08-05-2005, 18:33
it was a bit wrong pauline stepping in the way she did but mayby she thinks that sonia hasnt a clue in what shes doing i think shes trying to help her but i dont think shes going about it the right way but mayby its the wake up call that sonia needs and mayby will help her gain more confidence to get her back so really i feel you shouldnt be hard on pauline really you find she will get more credit if she went by it the right way and i think she will be the one that sonia turns to in the end but me personally i could never have gone through with giving my child up even at early age but ppl are different and yes its true you have to respect there wishes so pauline is a bit wrong but what are mother inlaws and granmas for he he thanx donna :rotfl: :searchme:

black-panther
08-05-2005, 19:18
I might stop watching until Sharon and Dennis come back won't be like I'll miss much I suppose Kat returning but if I'm honest I'm not that excited about that either yes it would be very nice indeed for sharon and dennis to come back has they was brill but i was told that sharon wouldnt be coming back again she didnt want to re new her contract that she was getting to old for eastenders that she wanted to do different if that is true then i dont now but it would be great if they came back from donna

di marco
08-05-2005, 19:36
i was told that sharon wouldnt be coming back again she didnt want to re new her contract that she was getting to old for eastenders that she wanted to do different if that is true then i dont now but it would be great if they came back from donna

sharon is coming back, its been confirmed by ee, she and dennis are back in june

black-panther
08-05-2005, 19:39
sharon is coming back, its been confirmed by ee, she and dennis are back in june o brilliant thanx nice one it just proves you cant always believe what you read ;)

di marco
08-05-2005, 19:41
i'm also getting used to jane,i think it's down to the fact that the writing is improving

i really didnt like jane when she first came into it but shes starting to become alright. yesterday when she was teaching dot to drive i actually started to like her properly for the first time

LUSHLOOKE69
08-05-2005, 22:51
I also really like the dramatic griping scenes but the episode with Pauline and Sonia was a great episode. I really wanted Sonia to hit Pauline she would have deserved it. Nat is not given enough recognition for her acting skills she is constantly overlooked because she is not as good looking as the likes of Tina Obrien.

Babe14
09-05-2005, 11:20
I think we shouldn't overlook the fact that Wendy Richard was also superb.

Wendy Richards always is.